PDA

View Full Version : sucking cock

jimtom56
Aug 10, 2016, 11:18 AM
didn't suck my first cock till about 2 years ago, now I cant get enough of it. I cant wait for one or all of my buds to come over so I can suck them dry and swallow all there cum or to meet someone new so suck. when my buds come over for one of our get togethers I will suck each one of them off till they cum in my mouth then suck one till he gets hard again. sucking a soft cock till I fill it swell in my mouth is exiting. I have even sucked them off and on all day soft or hard just to fill there cucks in my mouth and to swallow there cum. anyone else just cant seem to get enough cock in there mouth and swallow cum.

mrcumsalot
Aug 10, 2016, 7:06 PM
I also can never get enough of cock sucking, and I have sucked a LOT of them...often one right after another. I have sucked over twenty in an evening and was left still wanting more.

julyguybill
Aug 11, 2016, 12:09 AM
the last few weeks I have been sucking and sucking I have sucked I think about 18 mens cocks I just want more and more I was wondering if what guys might think about this I so love a hard cock in my mouth and when I start I want to suck until it cums and can not get enough.............

atxbi
Aug 11, 2016, 10:29 AM
I'm like all of the above. Sucked my first cock in my mid fortys and now at 59, only time keeps me from sucking and swallowing as much as I want as I want to.

julyguybill
Aug 12, 2016, 6:17 AM
all I can say is wow the most I ever did was 5 in one day my dream is 10 in an outing but where I live its hard to find very many if I could do 20 in a day to me it would be so good wish I lived where I could find 20 thanks for the confession..

TerrorTwilight
Aug 12, 2016, 10:56 PM
Isn't it great? Nothing more rewarding then getting a big load that you earned to swallow!

letsgetnasty
Aug 13, 2016, 2:58 AM
I love sucking cock too makes me feel hot to keep a cock that's just shot off in my mouth luv it as they go soft then feel it as it wakes up and grows and swells back up