PDA

View Full Version : Bi sex and having a family

Outofthis99999
Aug 7, 2016, 2:08 PM
Is it possible to have bi relationships and still have a family? I have friends who have invited me over while the kids are home and still spent the nt.

cuttin2dachase
Aug 7, 2016, 7:46 PM
You just answered your own question LOL If you've done it, it must be possible.

Realist
Aug 7, 2016, 8:18 PM
I'm not proud of my cheating, during my 2nd marriage. There's nothing I can say to justify it. But, I never loved her and the lame excuse, that she was not good in bed, doesn't hold water. I was in a location where the temptations were overwhelming and I was too weak to resist.

I had one male FWB for 10 years and an earlier one for about 7 years. I also had 20 year long affair with a female cousin of my wife's. The cousin's husband knew about us and was OK with it....and he kept our secret. I think she was too much for him, anyway!

We were married for 23 years, luckily there were no kids born to us. I had a pretty good time with my cohorts, but toward the end, I began feeling guilty for what I'd done. I'd never cheated on anyone, after that. I didn't love the woman, but she didn't deserve that kind of treatment from me. So, after I retired, we divorced and I moved on. (Losing a bundle in the process!)

But, to answer your question, yep, you can get away with it. Many men and women have cheated for years and gotten away with it. But women are smart and no matter how slick you are, if they want to, they can catch you!

The law of averages is against you, I know!

Neonaught
Aug 9, 2016, 8:59 AM
I will have been married 30 years this October. Didn't tell her I was bi until 15 years ago as she was rather insecure early on in the marriage. We raised two wonderful kids. To my surprise and delight she was also bi so we had both spent the first 15 years doing a lot of wishing but having little to no same sex action. So I guess the answer to your question is yes but the timing is of major importance.

Realist
Aug 9, 2016, 10:28 AM
Therein lies your secret, Neonaught! You discovered your wife was bi, too! Great!

My GF is also bi and understands being attracted to both genders. The fact that we're both not jealous is a huge bonus.

I've actually known my entire life, that a bisexual partner would be best for me. However, for some unknown reason, I ended up with two straight women and one who thought it was fine for a woman to be bi, but absolutely unacceptable for a male to be! Naturally, all 3 marriages failed.

As a slow learner, I finally grasped the importance of having bisexual partners. Since then, my life has been much less complicated and much more rewarding!