PDA

View Full Version : Would you let your wife have sex with two strangers

~Joe~
Aug 5, 2016, 11:11 AM
Four questions that have come from time to time in my life.
How would you answer.

Would you let your wife have sex with two strangers?
Would your wife let you have sex with two strangers (female)

Would your wife leave you if she knew you where Bi?
Would Your husband leave you if he knew you where Bi?

SilkyHoseLover
Aug 5, 2016, 2:50 PM
My wife has been with other men, and I loved it. But she no longer wants to be part of that. Obviously, I'd be fine with it, if she did.

I would also be ok if she were bi, but she is not. She is accepting of my being bi.

Outofthis99999
Aug 5, 2016, 2:54 PM
I think it would be hot to watch my gf with a few people, men or women.

Go fore it
Aug 5, 2016, 4:44 PM
Been there done that ;-). shared her with a few guys, have also joined in & helped her tag team several cocks. done 3 - somes & 4 - somes with her being the only female, she luved it:. havent come across any real females who are Bi & Dont expect too, so far all who say they are have been Fakes !. Still young so my share her again if the right person or persons come along.

stungun
Aug 6, 2016, 1:46 PM
I think it would be hot to watch my gf with a few people, men or women.

I agree 100%.....wish my wife was willing. I think multiple hard cocks would thrill her!

pinkdoll
Aug 6, 2016, 3:49 PM
My wife convinced me about that. she had a boyfriend and often spends night with him. She loves to share with me all kinds of erotic moment with her bf and i also love those story. But her bf doesnt know that i know everything.

jimtom56
Aug 6, 2016, 8:19 PM
I had a ex bi girlfriend that I watched have sex with 2 of her male friends twice. it was something she wonted to do. after each time I eat the creampie out of her then fucked her in the ass while they watched.

cuttin2dachase
Aug 6, 2016, 8:20 PM
If I were still married, you bet I'd share my wife with as many men as she wants. My 1st wife and I swung with couples and men and I really enjoyed watching her suck and fuck other men as well as getting to play with other women and men as part of it. But in all the 20 or so years we swung, she only had multiple male partners 3 times. Once was at a suburban house party where she was fucked by 4 different men...5 if you count her fucking my balls off after we got home. Another time was at an on-premises swing club in Florida....she had 3 men that night. The other time was at a house party we hosted at our home with 3 other couples....she fucked all 3 of the men that night and I fucked all their wives. I also secretly sucked 2 of the hubbies with my wifey watching while all the others were in a separate room going at it.

j4u42
Aug 7, 2016, 1:04 PM
In my case, I would love to watch her with another woman for sure. I would also LOVE to watch her suck another guy (or guys) cock. She has warmed up to the idea and we are moving in that direction. She has stated however that I am only to watch. And she has no desire to watch me with another woman. So finding a couple to have an oral swap is not in the cards. I would love to have the dude's wife suck me while I'm watching mine getting her face fucked. That isn't what she has in mind. She says "you can watch me suck off another guy, but you cannot join in. You can masturbate while watching though." I would prefer either joining in and boinking her from behind while she's bobbing her head in his dick or have the guy's partner blow me while I watch my gal's mouth all over another guys cock and balls. But if the rules are : her suck him off to completion and I just watch, then that's how it will have to be I guess. Maybe she will graduate to new levels after the initial watching her suck but there are no guarantees. This is what I will just live with. 😛 I think I can.

dzamzi
Aug 7, 2016, 1:44 PM
I often fantasize about being out partying with my wife. Watching her grind up against a couple hot guys on the dance floor. I would love to watch her tease them. I would want her to bring them home and begin touching and feeling them. I've always wanted to watch her give a blowjob to another man. I think it would be the hottest thing

sysper
Aug 7, 2016, 1:57 PM
if that's all u can do try it out. it might lead her to relax & let u do more but don't count on it in case it doesn't happen.

a2smith09
Aug 7, 2016, 4:45 PM
Oh heck yes. Before kids we did a bit of swinging, had some threesomes and couples sex that was a lot of fun. After kids it went away unfortunately. Now my ex-wife was into gangbangs.

eddy10
Aug 7, 2016, 6:41 PM
No to strangers. Yes to good friends.

Icebreaker
Aug 7, 2016, 7:23 PM
Definitely! In my younger days we joined the Children of God and I've shared my wife with a few men, some in the same bed room, some not. I did the same thing. I also shared her with her cousin, we were all in the same bed, and multiple times with her old friend from high school and also with our mutual friend who she met when she was selling Avon. I wish we had also hosted sex parties though but never did. Now both of us have remarried and gone our separate ways.....How I wished I had those days back!

j4u42
Aug 8, 2016, 12:24 PM
Hi Sysp. I think you were referring to my post and yes we will try it out. Although I would "prefer" some reciprocity in a shared type of agreement, I am prepared for just watching her suck him off. It is still a very nice erection producing thought. Will be working on it and repost realistically speaking, probably within a month or two.

sysper
Aug 8, 2016, 10:00 PM
good hope it's a good experiance for everyone. please share all the juicy details! :D