PDA

View Full Version : Single Divorced or married - Which is more appealing?

Tuffnuggies
Aug 5, 2016, 10:48 AM
Most married guys feel that is they were single, they would have a buffet of cocks to play with.
At the same time, single guys seem to wish to be commited to one person.
What would you say is preferrable?
I've heard the singles saying how there's nothing out their relationship wise, and divorced men that found that once they became single, they were no longer desired like they were when married. Sort of a grass is always greener scenario.
What have you encountered?

~Joe~
Aug 5, 2016, 11:25 AM
My wife is ok with me having a male fuck buddy.

bicuriousbc66
Aug 5, 2016, 12:47 PM
I am recently separated.
Being single now allows me to do what i want whenever.... I have lots of interests and hobbies and keep fairly busy. Sexually that is a different thing ,I don't want to get into NSA sex. For the usually reasons, am a bit shy too..

Realist
Aug 5, 2016, 2:45 PM
I agree, Bicurious, I have no intention of having an intimate encounter with anyone I don't know well and trust, beforehand! If others like NSA sex, that's their right, but it's not for me.

Typically, I'd prefer a single partner, unless there's an open marriage agreement. But, I have had married lovers, before. I will go with my instincts and, if we jive with mutual interests, personalities match, and the person's clean, I will determine if further initiatives are in order.

I'd certainly steer clear of anyone with a psychopathic ex, though!

tenni
Aug 5, 2016, 4:10 PM
hmm I think that it may vary pending on your circumstances. Always greener on the other side probably fits human nature the closest. It does seem difficult to find a guy who wants more than a one time hook up and meet each other's wishes though. I tend to shy away from younger guys and gay guys.

Outofthis99999
Aug 5, 2016, 4:26 PM
All my experiences have been with single gay men. Never have been with a bi guy before.

cuttin2dachase
Aug 5, 2016, 10:59 PM
Though I'm technically still married, I'm permanently separated from my 2nd wife and have neither seen her nor spoken to her in over 7 years. Whenever she gets around to divorcing me, I'll happily sign the papers ! I've considered myself to be single or solo since the day I left her to her married bf, but "unattached" describes me as well. I've been as free as a bird and happier than a lottery winner for these last 7 years. I have the freedom to do what I want when I want and with anyone I want, provided they want to do it with me, too LOL

a2smith09
Aug 6, 2016, 6:44 PM
Hmmm. I find a lot of bi married guys like myself in their 40's and 50's actively seeking out other like guys for m2m sex. We are all in the same boat with the same concerns and limitations. I find it easier to trust and relate to another bisexual married guy on the down low. I also think we are a bit more careful so I feel safer in a relationship with another married guy. It's easier to move on to uninhibited sex with another married guy for me. That being said two married men trying to hook up at home is an effort full of frustrations. Lol finding alone time is hard. It's easier to hook up with one of my divorced or single friends.

cuttin2dachase
Aug 6, 2016, 7:40 PM
Married and divorced bi men are my preferred partners. I've been married twice, so they have walked a mile in my shoes and vice versa. We get each other and have a lot in common....being naked with other men and pleasing each other's cocks being at the top of the list. They are by far the hottest and kinkiest male partners....it would shock the str8 world to know just how many masculine, pussy loving married and divorced men are secretly looking for and/or getting cock in the side.

bw299
Aug 9, 2016, 4:38 PM
They're all fair game!