PDA

View Full Version : First Time You Were Fucked - Some Questions

man4girlgirl4man
Jul 14, 2016, 12:58 AM
For those who want to share their first bottoming experience:

1) How old were you and how old was he?

2) How long was his dick?

3) Did you complete the fuck - did he fuck you until he came?

4) Did you come?

5) If yes, did you come when his dick was inside you?

6) Did you clean yourself beforehand?

7) Did you feel pain? (None, very little, more than very little, enough that you made him stop)

8) Rate your enjoyment level: Loved it, liked it, it was ok, disliked it, hated it, not sure

9) Did you let him fuck you a second time? More than twice in total?

My answers:

1) We were both 18

2) His dick was 9.5 inches

3) Yes we completed the fuck

4) Yes I came

5) Yes I came while he was fucking me

6) Yes he gave me an enema first

7) Very little pain

8) Loved it!!

9) He fucked me again that same night...and regularly for about 8 months

Feel free to add more description if and to the extent you want to.

He was my college roommate. He was black I'm white. He caught me staring at his dick repeatedly that night. He liked that. He talked me into sucking it. He licked my ass then put one finger inside me and asked me if I ever had been fucked. My answer was no but I want you to fuck me now. It was wild and wonderful. We became DL fuck buddies for the rest of that school year.

jesslike2play
Jul 14, 2016, 6:18 AM
we were both 17, his dick was about 7 inches long. he came in my ass it hurt at first, he stopped for a minute then got going again. i loved it

friskyous
Jul 14, 2016, 6:49 AM
1. 59 yrs old
2. 8 1/2 maybe 9 inches and very thick
3.He pulled out removed the condom and came on my asshole.
4. Yes, but afterwards
5. Not the first time... yes the 2nd time
6. No
7. Some discomfort but nothing to stop for
8. F*king loved it
9. Yes.bareback that time and I came riding his cock. looking forward to next time... hoping he cums inside me..

Realist
Jul 14, 2016, 10:08 AM
1) How old were you and how old was he? I was 14, he was 12, but was more experienced than me, about how to prepare and do it right. He never pressed me to let him fuck me. I fucked him without reciprocation for several weeks, before he encouraged me to try receiving.
2) How long was his dick? About 3.5" (This is a guess, I've never measured a lover's erection and think it's funny when others state a lover's size! They almost always say the other guy was huge!)

3) Did you complete the fuck - did he fuck you until he came? Yes, from the beginning.

4) Did you come? Yes, from him stroking me as he fucked me.
5) If yes, did you come when his dick was inside you? Yes, but only because of his hand...I've never cum when only being fucked.
6) Did you clean yourself beforehand? Yes, he taught me to do that, first.

7) Did you feel pain? (None, very little, more than very little, enough that you made him stop) None, mostly because his cock was tiny and he knew exactly how to conduct himself with a virgin. It was pleasurable, but getting fucked was never something I craved. My enjoyment was primarily because of his excitement and pleasure.

I had a young lover, years ago, who was extremely well-endowed; an attempt to let him fuck me was a disaster...the pain was excruciating, so never again! Happily, he was mostly a bottom and I fucked him for about 7 years. When he felt the urge to have an orgasm, I usually jacked him off.
8) Rate your enjoyment level: Loved it, liked it, it was ok, disliked it, hated it, not sure. As mentioned above, I've never developed a craving for it, but when the guy had a smaller cock and I really cared for him, it was enjoyable to share his pleasure. I am NOT a fan of large, or even normal-sized cocks. Small is just fine for me.

9) Did you let him fuck you a second time? More than twice in total? Yes, he was extremely virile and had a huge capacity for sex. I would let him have all he wanted. Since then, only one person ever surpassed the first one's carnal abilities....... and he was 48!

biincarsoncity
Jul 14, 2016, 11:23 AM
We were both 16

6" or so, big mushroom head

Yes he did
4) Did you come?
No

7) Did you feel pain? (None, very little, more than very little, enough that you made him stop)
A little

8) Rate your enjoyment level: Loved it, liked it, it was ok, disliked it, hated it, not sure
Loved it

Not that night. After he fucked me, we switched and I did him. We kept it up for a couple of years until we went away to college

Christopher South
Jul 14, 2016, 11:53 AM
me 53, him 35
4.5"
he didn't finish
4) Did you come?
no
n/a
no
no pain since he was smaller and i had practiced with bigger toys before him
loved it
only once. he turned out to be a little sketchy.

He was also the first guy I had oral sex with (three weeks earlier). I enjoyed the experience but not sure he did as he may have been more of a bottom. Although I didn't cum the amount of pre-cum he forced out of me was enormous.

SilkyHoseLover
Jul 14, 2016, 11:55 AM
I was 63, he in his mid 50s.

Average, probably about 5-1/2", but very hard & nice mushroom head.

Yep! And it was bareback. We both wanted the feel of a real cock and a real ass without a rubber barrier.

4) Did you come?
Afterward. He wanted me to cum in his mouth.

Nope.

Yes, with an anal syringe/bulb & warm water.

No pain. He relaxed me with his fingers, then a plug, before entering me with his cock. I was ready! :)

Loved it!

Didn't happen. I would love to, but we are both in committed relationships and don't cheat.

Bluehill
Jul 15, 2016, 7:07 PM
1) How old were you and how old was he? I was 16 and he was around 30.

2) How long was his dick? 6"

3) Did you complete the fuck - did he fuck you until he came? Yes, he filled me with cum - it was bareback in the pre AIDS days.

4) Did you come? Yes, I shot my load all over the floor!

5) If yes, did you come when his dick was inside you? Yes.

6) Did you clean yourself beforehand? Not exactly or specifically.

7) Did you feel pain? (None, very little, more than very little, enough that you made him stop) none (but he only inserted his cock a little way.

8) Rate your enjoyment level: Loved it, liked it, it was ok, disliked it, hated it, not sure Loved it.

9) Did you let him fuck you a second time? More than twice in total? No. I left school and our paths rarely crossed and besides I was on a big guilt trip about having a same sex relationship - we had wanked each other many times before I let him fuck me.

12voltyV2.0
Jul 18, 2016, 5:36 PM
1.) I was like 24, he was 29-30

2.) About 7 inches or so

3.) Yes we completed the fuck and he came--big time!

4.) Don't recall--it was many years ago--over 30 years ago.

5.) N/A

6.) No

7.) No I did not---felt wonderful from the start

8.) LOVED IT

9.) Over about a ten day period---he fucked me many times--lost count. When we fucked, he would fuck me for hours. He would cum many times.

BiCuriousVAN
Jul 27, 2016, 11:05 PM
1) How old were you and how old was he? 56 and early 50's
2) How long was his dick? 6"
3) Did you complete the fuck - did he fuck you until he came? Yes
4) Did you come? Yes, as he was stroking me as he was fucking me.
5) If yes, did you come when his dick was inside you? Yes
6) Did you clean yourself beforehand? Yes
7) Did you feel pain? None, but used a dildo on my ass for a couple of days before to get ready
8) Rate your enjoyment level: Loved it!!!!
9) Did you let him fuck you a second time? Just the once and can't wait to finding #2.

sysper
Jul 27, 2016, 11:27 PM
looks like most guys here loved getting fucked up the ass. guess i'm really missing out can't wait!!!!

JimmieG
Jul 28, 2016, 11:47 AM
1) How old were you and how old was he? I was 14 and he was 44

2) How long was his dick? about 6 1/2 inches hard

3) Did you complete the fuck - did he fuck you until he came? Not initially but after a few times together he did fuck me until he shot his load.

4) Did you come? After he was done fucking me he jacked me off.

5) If yes, did you come when his dick was inside you? yes

6) Did you clean yourself beforehand? he cleaned me before he fucked me.

7) Did you feel pain? (None, very little, more than very little, enough that you made him stop) yes, it hurt at first

8) Rate your enjoyment level: Loved it, liked it, it was ok, disliked it, hated it, not sure. I liked it not loved it.

9) Did you let him fuck you a second time? More than twice in total? yes, i let him fuck me every time we met after i got his cock hard with my mouth.

McBice
Jul 28, 2016, 1:04 PM

43 and I think he was in his mid 30's

8"

No

4) Did you come?
No

Yes

Very little..He was rather thick but my ex girlfriend had been fucking me quite regularly at the time, so it just a little initial pain and getting used to his size. He was very gentle though, and took it slowly to start with.

Absofuckinlutely Loved It!!!!

Yes, the 2nd time I rode his cock while my girlfriend switched back and forth between sucking my cock and riding his tongue. Unfortunately, he only fucked me those 2 times.

The reason neither of us came while he was fucking me was, on both occasions, we finished with both of us inside my girlfriend. On both occasions, I came inside her first and he pulled out and came on her ass with me taking the last few shots in my mouth.

Pantie
Aug 12, 2016, 6:24 AM
I was 17 he was in his mid 30s
It was 7 in
Yes he finished an cumed

4) Did you come?
Yes he was long enough his cock massage my prostate and made me cum

Yes
didnt have a chance to

Yes at first but he took time an made it better

Liked it first time Love it now

He fuck me several times

guywholikesboth
Aug 13, 2016, 9:11 AM
1 70 he was 18 (2) his dick was 4 inches his balls hung 6inches (3) no (4) no (6) no was at a park didnt plan on getting fucked (7) just a little felt great after a little while (8) loved it (9) yes he fucked me 4 times came in me 3 times loved his big balls slapping my ass

a2smith09
Aug 13, 2016, 12:36 PM
[QUOTE=man4girlgirl4man;304842]For those who want to share their first bottoming experience:

1) How old were you and how old was he? This isn't politically correct but I was 12 and he was in his early 30's

2) How long was his dick? He had a really long & skinny one

3) Did you complete the fuck - did he fuck you until he came? Oh yes did he cum!

4) Did you come? Oh yes did I cum, a couple of times, the strongest orgasms I had ever had till then! and I masturbated like someone possessed.

5) If yes, did you come when his dick was inside you? Yes I had a big cream pie when he was finished

6) Did you clean yourself beforehand? Yes I did in the shower

7) Did you feel pain? (None, very little, more than very little, enough that you made him stop) he was very experienced in anal sex, a little discomfort and pressure with the initial penetration but he had rimmed and fingered me thoroughly to stretch me before hand and I was well lubed. He had edged me mercilessly and I was eager to finish it lol. So the discomfort didn't last long just until I relaxed and let him stretch me.

8) Rate your enjoyment level: Loved it, liked it, it was ok, disliked it, hated it, not sure Loved it!!!! Went back for more as often as I could

9) Did you let him fuck you a second time? More than twice in total? Oh yes we were regular and frequent lovers for 9 years

Icebreaker
Aug 13, 2016, 4:08 PM
Both of us were 16.

6".

He was sliding in and out real slow till he came inside me.

4) Did you come?
Not until I fucked him.

No.

We were too naive then but it wasn't dirty at all.

None at all, it was a really wonderful experience!

Loved it for sure!!

Yes, I think we did it 3 times in all.

OkieBoy
Oct 5, 2016, 8:40 AM
[QUOTE=Icebreaker;305881]

1) How old were you and how old was he
I was 15 he was 18

6 1/2 with a 6 inch girth, wide mushroom head

Yes

4) Did you cum?
Yes

Yes

No. It just happened when I was sucking him off and he got a sudden urge to fuck me so I let him. But it wasn't messy or dirty at all.

Yes more than very little . The increase in diameter as he pushed his wide mushroom head inside followed by his thick shaft was painful at first but after several minutes of slow deep thrusts the pain subsided and it felt really good each time he was sliding the full length of his cock in and out of my ass.

Loved it for sure!!

YES! For the next 14 months before he left for college. That was the first night I ever sucked his cock and the next night we went camping and I sucked his cock again and tasted his cum for the first. I swallowed every drop and for the rest of the night I lost count of the times he fucked me. I was so sore the next day I could barely walk and I had to play a summer league baseball game! :)

lookingaround4now
Oct 5, 2016, 10:42 AM
1) How old were you and how old was he
We were both 15

Maybe 6"
No

4) Did you cum?
Yes after he pulled out he sucked me until I came

No

Yes

Yes very painful

First time hurt to much

No I never did it again until I was I my 40's and have loved I since then

Sensualhunter
Oct 5, 2016, 12:00 PM
We were both mid 50s and married and it was a first for both of us.

8"s! And a beautiful mushroom head.

No and No. :/

4) Did you come?
No.

x

Yes, with an anal bulb & warm water.

No pain. I had been having GF's fuck me with strapons for a long time, so I was ready since I had a Doc Johnson 8" dildo on the strapon. ;)

I did love it would have wanted him to fuck me for a long time.

No. He freaked out while he was fucking me and could not handle it. I, on the other hand, realized as I lay on my stomach with his large cock inside me, loved it and started caressing his thigh and ass as he was fucking me. He pulled out and that was the end of a short relationship. We did chat again online and he said he would fuck me with a strapon, but I said i was not into that and wanted his cock inside me if we were going to meet again and not a dildo. I would love to find him again to se if he ever did it with any others, but we lost track of one another. I do jack off thinking about how good it felt having him inside me though :)

Fzmr9t
Oct 5, 2016, 12:09 PM
[QUOTE=man4girlgirl4man;304842]For those who want to share their first bottoming experience:

me 50+ he was 40+

about 6"

yes

4) Did you come?
no

yes. I did an enema and we also showered together

a bit, but once it popped in, it was awesome

LOVED IT

NO. DIdnt work schedule wise

Blmbiguy
Oct 6, 2016, 10:01 PM
We were 15. His cock was 8" and thick. He did finish by cumming in my ass. It hurt a little at first, then felt good. I did cum while he was fucking me. I did not clean myself before. We fucked pretty regular( a 2-4 times a week) for several years. I loved being fucked, still do.

sweecocksucker69
Oct 16, 2016, 8:32 AM
1) How old were you and how old was he ?

I was 16 and he was 36.

2) how big was his cock?
his cock was 10.5" long and 3" in diameter

3) did you complete the fuck? did he fuck you until he came?
yes. he knew what he was doing. he rimmed me until I was begging him to put his big cock in me, he had my feet up on his shoulders and was watching me as he slowly inched his cock into me, and then he slowly started fucking me until he came deep in me.

4) did you cum?
yes I came

5) did you cum while he was fucking you?
Yes I was shooting cum all over my stomach.

6) did you clean yourself before hand?
yes he gave me an enema before

7) did you feel pain? ( none, very little, more then a very little, enough to make him stop.)
very little pain.

8) rate your enjoyment level? ( loved it, liked it, it was ok, disliked it, hated it.)
I loved it.

9) Did you let him fuck you a second time? More then twice?
The next day he had a surprise for me, he had is black friend over and was sucking on the biggest cock I've had ever seen, within 5 minutes I was sucking on my first black cock, and my friend started to get my ass ready for some good fucking. this went on for years with me serving those two men and several of their friends. And I have never regretted a day.

Robin Black
Oct 16, 2016, 12:38 PM
1) How old were you and how old was he? (subject to administrator review/approval): We were both 11.

2) How long was his dick? Not more than 4 or 5 inches.

3) Did you complete the fuck - did he fuck you until he came? Yes; although there was no semen.

4) Did you come? Yes.

5) If yes, did you come when his dick was inside you? No, it was afterwards.

6) Did you clean yourself beforehand? Cannot remember

7) Did you feel pain? (None, very little, more than very little, enough that you made him stop). No pain because I was so aroused.

8) Rate your enjoyment level: Loved it, liked it, it was ok, disliked it, hated it, not sure. Liked it very much.

9) Did you let him fuck you a second time? More than twice in total? Yes, many times after that (during camp-outs in backyard, etc.)

Masscpl4fun
Oct 16, 2016, 3:34 PM
1) How old were you and how old was he? 43 43

2) How long was his dick? 8 inches

4) Did you come? Yes

7) Did you feel pain? (None, very little, more than very little, enough that you made him stop) Yes some at first

8) Rate your enjoyment level: Loved it, liked it, it was ok, disliked it, hated it, not sure Loved it !

9) Did you let him fuck you a second time? More than twice in total? 4 years later we are still fucking

My answers:

1) We were both 18

4) Yes I came

7) Very little pain

8) Loved it!!

He was my college roommate. He was black I'm white. He caught me staring at his dick repeatedly that night. He liked that. He talked me into sucking it. He licked my ass then put one finger inside me and asked me if I ever had been fucked. My answer was no but I want you to fuck me now. It was wild and wonderful. We became DL fuck buddies for the rest of that school year.

sysper
Oct 16, 2016, 4:51 PM
that sounds like a good way to make a friend, sounded hot!

billy ball
Oct 16, 2016, 6:27 PM
Not yet but hopefully soon

Shelby57
Oct 18, 2016, 7:32 PM
Let's see...
58, just about six months ago.

About 5 inches.

Yes, twice...

4) Did you come?
No but I didn't care. It was still wonderful.

Absolutely. Always take an enema before anal. I have some toys I play with and I like to keep them clean, too.

No. I had been practicing and we were properly lubed.

OMG!!! Off the charts amazing. I only wish he had been a little longer so he could have reached my prostrate and I could have cum with him.

We only fucked twice. We have since lost touch.

Readywhiptx
Oct 19, 2016, 8:45 PM
I was 47 and he was 40

His dick was around 7.5

No. He pulled out and blew his load on my back.

4) Did you come?
I came while he was in me.

Yes

Yes. I was so worried about a mess.

I felt pain at first, even with tons of lube. I took control to ease it all the way in.

Loved it.

No...I was sore.

BigAlNYC
Nov 3, 2016, 2:36 PM

I was 19. I think he was in his mid 40s. Met him car cruising around a park. Went to the parking lot of a bar (not a gay bar) we both knew, and he climbed into the back of my van for some fun.

About 7" cut, and pretty thick.

Oh yes. And he came a lot.

4) Did you come?
I didn't think so, but when I touched my dick it was very sticky.

It would seem so.

No. But I did make sure I was empty and clean before going out that night.

A little, but I told him to take it slow and it went away pretty quickly. I had been fucking myself with objects for a few years, and carried some lube when I went out cruising (in the hope that I would finally get fucked), so I was not unprepared.

Loved it!!

No, I never saw that man again. But the first thing I wanted to do was get fucked again. I couldn't stop thinking about it. The next weekend I took my first trip to a gay porn theater and got 2 older guys to fuck my hungry young ass.

earloftexas
Nov 3, 2016, 6:06 PM
Re: First Time You Were Fucked - Some Questions

We were both 12

2) how big was his cock?
I would guess 4 to 4-1/2 inches, maybe 5 inches, both of us were uncut

Neither of us could cum, but we both made a LOT of precum.

4) did you cum?
See #3, I feel sure we both had "orgasms", just NO EJACULATE

See #4

No, it was an instantaneous fuck, but it was NOT messy (no scat).

7) did you feel pain? ( none, very little, more then a very little, enough to make him stop.)
NO PAIN, only ecstasy, the feeling was indescribable ! ! !

8) rate your enjoyment level? ( loved it, liked it, it was ok, disliked it, hated it.)
I knew just as soon as his cockhead passed thru my sphincter, I was hooked on ass fucking...

YES, and I fucked him again too. After that, we fucked almost EVERY night after school. We had to move to another town at the end of that school year. I met a new buddy very soon in our new town, and I shot my very first cum load up his ass. It was heavenly.

Eastrenbi
Nov 3, 2016, 6:06 PM

I was a drunk and horny 14 year old and he thought I was a bit older. He must at least have been in his 40's possibly even older.

No idea of inches but I remember it being bigger than anything I'd seen in locker rooms etc. It was pretty thick too.

I initially tried to fuck him (knew I had a notion for guys but always thought I'd be the one doing the fucking). I was drunk, couldn't get hard enough to get a condom on. He flipped me over and pushed into me without even asking and without protection. He fucked me several times over the course of the night and the next morning, even woke up with him fucking me.

4) Did you come?

I don't think so but then again I may well have been passed out for a lot of it and really drunk in the lead up.

See above

No, it was unplanned, spontaneous and pretty rough (although completely consensual)

Yes, especially at first. Is it wrong that I enjoyed that it hurt? I must admit I still enjoy anything from a little initial discomfort all they way up to a really hard and almost brutal fucking.

Loved it (from what I can remember at least)

I got fucked a few times, a couple of times when I was still conscious, woke up being fucked but it's quite possible I got fucked once or more when I was out for the count. I know I woke up with my face covered in cum and the taste of semen in my mouth.

Abqfunguy
Dec 24, 2016, 4:57 AM
[QUOTE=Eastrenbi;308103]1) How old were you and how old was he?

I was 38. He was 49.

He was 7.5 inches and fairly thick. Perfectly shaped and nicely hard.

Yes, and it was amazing! He passionafely made love to my ass while I squeezed and milked him until he climaxed and unloaded into the condom deep inside me.

4) Did you come?

Yes, but not until after. He stroked me after he was done and I came.

Yes, he was still inside me.

Yes, I had. I also had used several different sized plugs and had pre lubed before we met. We bad played several times previously and I had fucked him. But this time, I knew I wanted to experience having a cock inside me and being fucked. So I was all ready.

No, because of all the prep I had done and the research I had done on how to relax during anal sex. I was able to open up and accept his cock rather easily.

[/COLOR) Absolutely loved it! I was a little nervous, but excited and completely turned on. I lay back on the edge of his bed and spread my legs and opened myself up for him. He slid between my legs and I layed them on his shoulders. I felt the head of his hard cock find the center of my rosebud, he smiled and asked if I was ready. I said yes and took a relaxing bresth while I relaxed my body and sphincter. I there was some pressure and I felt my body open up and accept his cock, the ridge of his cockhead touching all kinds of nerve endings inside me, until I felt his body and his balls prrssed up against me. And I knew that in that moment that I had another man's cock inside me - filling me. And it felt amazing!
My whole body was alive with electricity. I felt it in my ass, my cock and my nipples. He asked if I was ok. I squeezed his rod and moved my hips to let him know I was ready for him to fuck me. And he did! Long slow strokes at first, then he sped up as the passion increased. Until he was giving me hard, pounding thrusts We did this for a few minutes while watching each other's faces. I realized there was a stream of moans coming from my mouth. We stopped for a moment so I could switch positions and get into doggy. I then backed up onto his cock again. He grabbed my hips and pulled me hard bsck onto hi. If felt him so deep inside me and it was wonderful! He took me from behind like this for a while. Then he had me roll on to my back again and we fucked in missionary, his body on top of mine. I had read about usung my sphinclter muscles to milk a cock and had experienced it with women before. I stsrted doing this to him and he gave me this what are you doing look right before he tensed up and I knew he was cumming. I felt his cock seem to swell and he unloaded inside me. It was breathtaking!
[COLOR=#333333]9) Did you let him fuck you a second time? More than twice in total?

[COLOR=#333333]We did fuck again, but not that time. Apparently, I drained him too much thst time. He couldnt' believe that was my first time. It was, and what a first time it was!

marine20
Dec 24, 2016, 10:14 AM
very erotic story. best description i have ever heard of being fucked.

woody1340
Dec 24, 2016, 11:13 AM
I was 15, he was middle aged and extremely cruel. I didn't know why he was so angry and what was happening until he went to unbuttoned my jeans and pull them off.b I did as he told me and the pain subsided and I eventually had an orgasm. I started pleasuring older men months later. I met alot of nice guys that treated me nice after my first encounter.

woody1340
Dec 24, 2016, 11:16 AM
I would like to message guys that got there start forced on them. I have always wanted to relate to someone that made it through it

Phat3lvis
Dec 24, 2016, 2:42 PM
1) Just turned 15, he was in college.
2) I guess around six inches but at the time it seemed bigger.
3) I fucked me until he came.
4) No.
5) N/A
6) No.
7) Yes, but he did take his time working it in and letting me get used to it.
8) I did not really have a choice, I was very embarrassed and afraid of waking up the other person in the room, and was pinned down unable to stop him and I kind of like it.
9) There second time was a year later and yeah I let him, and I came that time.

At 14 I spent the summer with my friend Mike, and we spent our time alone reading Penthouse and jacking off. His older brother (19?) caught us and introduced Hustler, pot and sometimes vodka, and a familiar pattern kicked in shortly thereafter, he got very friendly, my friend Mike seemed to not notice and long story short I learned to give head, and lots of it, I spent that summer sucking dick and felt like I did not have a choice about it but it was sort of ok and I got hard as a rock doing it. The last week I was there, the older brother snuck in my bed, pinned me down and fucked me up the ass as I did what I could to resist but could not stop him and not make any noise as I was so ashamed because Mike was in the bunk above, it took a lot longer to get it all the way in and for me to relax than it did for him to cum afterwords, he got it in, barely did a few kinda painful thrusts and I felt his cock swell and start to throb. After he was done he laid on me for a minute breathing in my ear as he got soft in my ass, then when it popped out he left the bedroom and I went to the bathroom and cried, Mike found me in there, cleaned me up and told me the reason he pretended not to notice was that if I was not there, he would be the one sucking dick and getting fucked. He told me he was sorry, and we ended up as dick sucking buddies all through high school after that. I felt weird about this for years because it was against my will, but I always get hard talking about it and I did kind of liked it.

A couple years later I went to a Christmas party at their house and we stayed up late watching tv and sipping eggnog with some whisky we stole from his dad, after Mike passed out I went to his brother’s room and he was waiting for me naked and stroking his cock. He asked me if I wanted it the ass again and I said yes, still embarrassed, and he made me lay on my back and fucked me from the front as he played with my cock. I came so hard I shot myself in the face. He made me sleep in his bed and fucked me again from behind in the early morning before anyone else was up. I cleaned up and was back in Mike’s room before he even woke up.

Ltsp123
Dec 30, 2016, 5:59 PM
1) How old were you and how old was he? We were both 15

2) How long was his dick? Between 5 and 6 inches

3) Did you complete the fuck - did he fuck you until he came? Yes, he came inside of me

4) Did you come? Yes, from masturbating

6) Did you clean yourself beforehand? Yes, it happened in the shower

7) Did you feel pain? (None, very little, more than very little, enough that you made him stop) Very little, it hurt some when he first put his penis in my ass but felt fine after he was all the way inside of me

8) Rate your enjoyment level: Loved it, liked it, it was ok, disliked it, hated it, not sure Liked it

9) Did you let him fuck you a second time? More than twice in total? It only happened once the first time

spemat
Jan 1, 2017, 2:31 AM
Well, I was Catholic, so despite poly relationships in high school and the major slut that I was, my "technical virginity" ended at 14/15. I was already with girls and I couldn't stop scarfing dick down like a maniac. I was kicked out of Jesus camp because one of the priests or monks overheard these 2 16 year olds who were bragging about getting me to suck them off and I was kissing a girl in my room when he walked in and kicked me out hahahahaa... I also was dating my friend's older brother and I went to his frat party etc. I sucked him and then three of their.

My first few anal experiences were like getting stabbed by a pencil. They were a dude I worked with and my brother's friend. I ended up getting along with the type I never thought I would. A redneck and he was 9" and really just one of a many that their dicks were all that came under this. When I got comfortable on this guy's huge dick, it felt like that feeling before I bust a nut the whole time and cum every 15-20 minutes. That boy took it to pound town.

BiCuriousVAN
Jan 2, 2017, 8:46 PM
Both mid 50's

2) how big was his cock?
6" cut

No, he stopped after I came, he was jerking me off while fucking me

4) did you cum?
See #3

See #3

I used a dildo on myself the two days before to get ready, but nothing more.

Absolutely no pain, I was surprised how easily he slide his cock into me.

Loved it, can't wait to do it again

No, but would have if we was interested

sysper
Jan 3, 2017, 3:21 AM
kinda off topic but can u guys who have taken it up the butt comment on this? https://www.bustle.com/articles/137828-why-i-believe-every-man-should-experience-being-penetrated

friskyous
Jan 3, 2017, 5:37 AM
I agree...it's a perspective kinda thing.

sysper
Jan 4, 2017, 2:54 AM
i've read this over a few times & i've thought about it. the guy wrote a pretty convincing article brought up some real good points. now it's got me excited about getting fucked & hoping it happens soon..........i'd let either sex fuck me but actually i kinda rather get fucked by a girl!
kinda off topic but can u guys who have taken it up the butt comment on this? https://www.bustle.com/articles/137828-why-i-believe-every-man-should-experience-being-penetrated

earloftexas
Jan 16, 2017, 12:56 AM
That was a great BLOG and my first ass fucking was almost identical to yours, except we were BOTH 12 years old. He fucked me first and then I fucked him. He had been fucked by his older brother for over a year. It was a fabulous fucking, and we fucked EVERY evening after that for a year. I never did shoot cum until 6 months later when I was 13 and it was in another buddy's ass in the new town we had moved to. He and I had met on the way to school the first day of school. By the end of that week, we were jackoff buddies, and later the next week, we started fucking each other.......and that continued all thru Jr. Hi and Hi School, and later on vacation from college. We did not go to the same college. We are STILL friends to this day, but we do not have sexual relations with each other. We are separated by 900 miles......

sysper
Jan 16, 2017, 3:01 PM
it's good u2 are still friends after having such personal experiances with each other

jackofbothtrades
Jan 17, 2017, 3:06 AM
Happened Saturday. 43 and 50

2) How long was his dick? Pretty long, above average.

4) Did you come? Yes

7) Did you feel pain? (None, very little, more than very little, enough that you made him stop). No pain, I was well lubed and he was experienced

Very high.

9) Did you let him fuck you a second time? More than twice in total? No time but I will again if we meet up.

itsnormy
Jan 17, 2017, 10:58 AM
1) How old were you and how old was he? Same age,

2) How long was his dick? 5"

3) Did you complete the fuck - did he fuck you until he came? oh yes

4) Did you come? Not that time, but hundreds later.

5) If yes, did you come when his dick was inside you? later

6) Did you clean yourself beforehand? NO was spontaneous, not planned at all, just happened.

7) Did you feel pain? (None, very little, more than very little, enough that you made him stop) virtually painless

8) Rate your enjoyment level: Loved it, liked it, it was ok, disliked it, hated it, not sure.... I TOTALLY FELL IN LOVE WITH IT...AND DO TO THIS DAY...

9) Did you let him fuck you a second time? More than twice in total? Probably 250 300 times

I still love it tho the cum has gone away following prostate surgery.... :(

IslandGuy9
Jan 17, 2017, 8:56 PM
1) How old were you and how old was he? I was 52....he was 27....happens in August 2016

2) How long was his dick? 7 inch and thick

3) Did you complete the fuck - did he fuck you until he came? No

4) Did you come? Afterwards when he sucked me off

7) Did you feel pain? (None, very little, more than very little, enough that you made him stop) Hurt like hell but that did not stop me from enjoying it

8) Rate your enjoyment level: Loved it, liked it, it was ok, disliked it, hated it, not sure. Loved it

9) Did you let him fuck you a second time? More than twice in total? No...I was too sore

freehiker
Jan 17, 2017, 11:43 PM
How old were you and how old was he?

He was 50 and I was 56.

How long was his dick?

His cock was about 6 inches and uncut.

Did you complete the fuck - did he fuck you until he came?

We were using a dildo. I was flying high from our play. I wanted the real deal. His naked cock slid in. He kept going until he shot his load.

Did you come?

I shot my load shortly before he ejaculated.

If yes, did you come when his dick was inside you?

Yes he was in me and pressing on my prostate. When I came. I was really high with the thought he could shot is load in me at any time.

Did you clean yourself beforehand?

Yes, I cleaned out in advance. My wife used toys on me. We learned cleaning out first was the best way to go.

Did you feel pain? (None, very little, more than very little, enough that you made him stop)

No pain, plenty of foreplay with finger massaging with lot of lube applied to anus, interior and prostate.

Rate your enjoyment level: Loved it, liked it, it was ok, disliked it, hated it, not sure

I loved it.

Did you let him fuck you a second time? More than twice in total?

Yes, he fucked me after he rested. In turn I fucked him.

examer
Jan 18, 2017, 2:38 AM
i was 34 and he was 29. he came into my ass and then suck me dry. then after a beer it was my turn. i like it both ways.

downforce
Jan 21, 2017, 6:16 AM
I was 22, he was early 40's

About 5-1/2"

Yes, he fucked me bareback and came in my ass

4) Did you come?
Yes

No, he sucked me off after he fucked me

No

No pain, he had given me a lengthy erotic massage beforehand. I was so turned on I was begging for him to fuck me

Loved it, only been fucked by a live cock a couple other times.

9) Did you let him fuck you a second time?
Unfortunately no, we couldnt make the timing work out like it needed to.

Francine Brice
Jan 21, 2017, 3:38 PM
1) How old were you and how old was he? Both of us were in our mid 30's.
2) How long was his dick? 6.5" average.
3) Did you complete the fuck - did he fuck you until he came? Yes he took it nice and slow until he was fully inside me. Then soon he was sliding in and out of and picked up the pace until he came inside of me.
4) Did you come? No, not until we switched and I fucked him until I came inside him.
5) If yes, did you come when his dick was inside you? N/A.
6) Did you clean yourself beforehand? No, it just happened, when I was sucking him off and he got a sudden urge to fuck me so I let him. It was not messy or dirty at all.
7) Did you feel pain? (None, very little, more than very little, enough that you made him stop) A little pain at first, but he took it nice and slow until he was completely inside me and then he picked up the pace until he came. It was a really, an wonderful experience!
8) Rate your enjoyment level: Loved it, liked it, it was okay, disliked it, hated it, not sure? I loved it and I still enjoy it even, today!
9) Did you let him fuck you a second time? More than twice in total? No, but I would have if he had wanted to!

Asspussy302
Mar 24, 2017, 1:24 AM
Not sure of how hold we were, I know it was a long time ago. Yes he came, I came while he fucked me. He was 5inches. It didn't hurt because I have been putting my fingers in my ass since I was young. I loved every second of it. Yes we did it again. He was a friend from childhood. We fucked regularly for a few years when he moved out of state.

BiGuyInHouston
Mar 27, 2017, 10:27 AM
1) How old were you and how old was he? I was 33 and he was 55 (I love older men).

2) How long was his dick? 6 or 7"

3) Did you complete the fuck - did he fuck you until he came? Yes, he came in my ass.

4) Did you come? Yes, he sucked me after.

5) If yes, did you come when his dick was inside you? No, but almost.

6) Did you clean yourself beforehand? No, I was just at his apt and it just happened.

7) Did you feel pain? (None, very little, more than very little, enough that you made him stop) Some at first and then it was wonderful, I loved the cream jet.

8) Rate your enjoyment level: Loved it, liked it, it was ok, disliked it, hated it, not sure LOVED IT.

9) Did you let him fuck you a second time? More than twice in total? Yes, he took me again that same afternoon.

It has been a long time. Now if a nice man would like to end the drought please drop me a line. If we hit it off, you can have whatever you want & when you want it.

BisexualPisces3192
Apr 3, 2017, 1:32 AM
1) How old were you and how old was he? I Was 8, & He Was 12.

2) How long was his dick? 7 - 8 Inches.

3) Did you complete the fuck - did he fuck you until he came? Yes!!!!

4) Did you come? No.

5) If yes, did you come when his dick was inside you? No.

6) Did you clean yourself beforehand? No.

7) Did you feel pain? (None, very little, more than very little, enough that you made him stop) None.

8) Rate your enjoyment level: (Loved it, liked it, it was ok, disliked it, hated it, not sure) I Was Great.

9) Did you let him fuck you a second time? More than twice in total? A Lot Of Times.

BisexualPisces3192
Nov 19, 2018, 1:07 AM
I was 8 and he was 12.

4 to 6 inches.

He cumed inside me and I asked him to continue.

4) Did you come?
No.

N/A.

No.

7) Did you feel pain? (None, very little, more than very little, enough that you made him stop) Only for a short time, but I it started feeling good after a minute.

Loved it especially after he cummed inside me.

More times then you can count on 2 hands.

Fzmr9t
Nov 19, 2018, 2:07 AM
[QUOTE=BisexualPisces3192;321326]1) How old were you and how old was he?
I was 48/49 he was late 30s

4 to 6 inches.

He came (in a condom) I pulled it off of him and sucked him clean

4) Did you come?
No.

N/A.

No.

7) Did you feel pain? (None, very little, more than very little, enough that you made him stop) Only for a short time, but I it started feeling good after a minute.

LOVED IT!

We were going to but it didn’t work out. Scheduling issue

hung4you
Nov 19, 2018, 5:03 AM
I was a sophomore in college, experimented with oral sex until we decided to take it to the next level.

I was 20 yrs old
his cock was 7 inches and thick
he finished in me,
i was smoking pot so pain was not too bad.
To this day he and I are still close friends in and out of the bedroom.

hbgbiguy
Nov 19, 2018, 12:53 PM
I was 18 and he was mid to late 50's

about 5"

Yes! He pulled out and came on my face

4) Did you come?
yes, I shot a huge load while he was fucking me

yes

scrubbed in the shower but no enema

a little but it felt too good to stop

liked it

yes, we were fuck buddies for several years till I moved away

Tight1-4u
Nov 20, 2018, 8:53 PM
#1. I was 19 he was late 30Â’s
#2. His dick was 8.5” and thick
#3. Yes we completed the fuck he cum!!
#4. Yes I came hard!!
#5. Yes he was fucking me when I cum..
#6. Yes I cleaned my self out before..
#7. Very little pain.. I had been putting things there for a while..
#8. Loved it🍆🤪😏
#9. No that was the only Tim he fucked me..

we were supposed to meet earlier that day but he bailed.. he ask what I was going to do?? I told him I was going to go to another town.. he got jealous thought I was going for sex with someone else.. about an hour latter he started being a jerk wanting to know who I was with.. I told him it was none of his business.. he got mad but said he wanted to meet.. so about 2am I agreed to meet him.. we met in a dark parking lot.. he pulled me out of my Jeep and kinda roughed me up.. he was like 5” taller and at least 100lbs heavier than I was.. he tore my shorts off of me and took the panties I was wearing and stuffed them in my mouth for a gag.. then tied my arms behind my back.. then pushed me face down over the seat of my Jeep.. he finger fucked me hard for a while.. spanked and pulled my hair.. then he lubed up my ass and drove his cock full in me as hard as he could.. it took my breath and made me weak in the knees.. then started hammering away.. I was kinda scared but very turned on.. his cock felt amazing.. the harder he fucked me the more I liked it.. I was very erect and pushing back on him to drive him deeper in my pussy.. I was moaning loudly.. his intentions were to rape me and ruin anal sex for me for ever.. but it really set me on fire.. I love aggressive kinda rough sex.. I love being used well.. his plan backfired as I loved it.. just not with him

underwood
Nov 20, 2018, 9:52 PM
sound fuckng hot wow

ChiefH
Nov 22, 2018, 7:02 AM
1. I was 13 and he was 12!
2. 7.5" a beautiful uncut cock!
3. Yes he came in my ass!
4. No.
5. No
6. No
7. Very little as he I not get in a big rush!
8. Thought is was amazing!
9. Yes, he fucked me several more times over the next year!

Sundazzled
Nov 23, 2018, 5:06 AM
I finally surrendered my anal virginity this past summer. I was 63, annd by buddy, Dave was 66. Dave has one of the most beautiful, perfectoly proportioned cocks I've ever seen; tightly circumcised, nice fat mushroom head, about 7" and on the thicker side. Yes, the first time out was quite painful, but I let him fuck in several positions, and to cum inside me, as we were both nubies. Dave brought me off orally afterward. No, his cock was not in me when I came. Yes, I cleaned out beforehand. Dave gave me a Fleet enema, and then I showered taking special care to wash all around my opening. We used lots of lubricant on him and me, but there was still a lot of pain. The pain was less once he got the first two or three inches inside me. Despite the pain, I was motivated to complete the act, and I enjoyed it brought him pleasure. No, did not fuck me again that night, but I bottomed for Dave on three other occasions. Those were less painful, and on two of those occasions, I let fuck me twice in the same night.

bithunder
Nov 30, 2018, 6:48 AM
I was 60, he was 27
About 8” and slender
Yes in a condom
4) Did you come?
I don’t remember
See #4
No
7) Did you feel pain?
No
8) Rate your enjoyment level:
Absolutely astoundingly HIGH

It was a one-off but I have become a pussy boy to anyone willing to fuck me
And I have enjoyed many opportunities.

Sundazzled
Jun 5, 2020, 1:14 AM
!!!!!

ready5858
Jun 7, 2020, 12:07 AM

I was 16 and they were yes more than one all same age

from what I remembered they biggest was about 7"

Yes all 3 of them

4) Did you come?
no

Yes was clean when I went to the party

The first one a little than after that no just felt great. All 3 of the guys I later discovered were all average size 6-7" If I went too long without it was a little uncomfortable at first but quickly it was great.

Loved it!!

Yes. One of the guys was my best friend and we had sex whenever we got the chance until we graduated. The other 2 guys on occasion. We had to keep it quiet as none of us wanted to labeled guy back than
[/QUOTE]

Tight1-4u
Jun 7, 2020, 12:56 AM
[QUOTE=BigAlNYC;308098]For those who want to share their first bottoming experience:

I was 14 he was 19 my cousin..
his cock was 8” and a little above average
Yes he cum in me 3 times that night..
4) Did you come?
Yes twice all over our bellies...
Yes both times...
No but I was empty and very clean...
No pain what so ever.. he finger fucked me for quite a while before hand.. it was amazing from the start..,
It was amazing, I loved it very much..,
Yes he fucked me every day for the whole summer... sometimes 3-4 times a day.. always bb!!

Geoff Gregg
Jul 2, 2020, 4:06 PM
We were both 19

I think about 6"

Oh yeah

4) Did you come?
No

No

No it was a surprise when he came in my room

I don't remember any pain, I was pretty darn turned on and I was on top straddling him. Just lowered myself down as I adjusted to him.

Absolutely loved it.

Yes but we only got together once more, but that time he gave me a blow job that I still remember more than 40 years after. I had to wait 23 years until my next friend with benefits. We did it several times and I always loved it. I contacted him recently and he's interested in getting together if I ever back in that part of the country. My wife knows of my bisexual trends.

allmyassbelongtocock
Jul 2, 2020, 10:54 PM
I was 24, he was, I don't know... just older.

I'd say, about 8 inches?

Yes.

4) Did you come?
Yes.

Yes.

Yes, but only because I always clean myself. I don't know why, but it's always been a habit since I was 14 when I started shoving random things up my ass for pleasure.

Yes. We had to pause a few times, but I let him keep going.

Loved it!

Yes.

guywholikesboth
Jul 4, 2020, 8:51 AM
iwas in my 60 he was 19 had a 5 inch cock fucked me for 20 min he didnt cum i was jerking off and came. next time in was amecian guy at the Y he fucked me and cam in my ass in the shower that was a good fuck he was thick an uncut big mushroom head since the i have been fucked a few more times now know why the wife like anal whis I had started sooner

jomartin119
Jul 6, 2020, 3:55 PM
he was 23 and i was 13
2) How long was his dick? 9 inches

3) Did you complete the fuck - did he fuck you until he came? yes i was a virgin he shot his load deep in me
4) Did you come? no

6) Did you clean yourself beforehand? no

7) Did you feel pain? (None, very little, more than very little, enough that you made him stop) at first some pain.. he was gentle because it was my 1st time

8) Rate your enjoyment level: Loved it, liked it, it was ok, disliked it, hated it, not sure........ i loved it

9) Did you let him fuck you a second time? More than twice in total? yes many times. he became my boyfriend

Roxxi
Jul 6, 2020, 5:43 PM
We were both about 16 or 17 at the time.

His cock was about 5 inches long'

Yes, he pulled out and ejaculated into the crack of my ass.

4) Did you come?
When I rolled over and jacked off.

No, he watched me masturbate.

Yes. At the time I had been hoping it would happen so kept myself clean and lubed at all times! Even wore panties!

No, but we had been drinking alot.

I loved it!

Yes, but finally got more into mutual oral since we could do it almost anywhere.

smape
Mar 24, 2021, 12:16 PM
1) How old were you and how old was he? I was 14, he was 40s

2) How long was his dick? 5-6

3) Did you complete the fuck - did he fuck you until he came? yes

4) Did you come? no

6) Did you clean yourself beforehand? no

7) Did you feel pain? (None, very little, more than very little, enough that you made him stop) very little

8) Rate your enjoyment level: Loved it, liked it, it was ok, disliked it, hated it, not sure I loved

9) Did you let him fuck you a second time? More than twice in total? yes, regularly (2 years)

delpark
Mar 25, 2021, 12:51 AM

1) How old were you and how old was he? I was 54, he was 34

2) How long was his dick? 7"

3) Did you complete the fuck - did he fuck you until he came? No, unfortunately

4) Did you come? No

6) Did you clean yourself beforehand? I tried

7) Did you feel pain? (None, very little, more than very little, enough that you made him stop) More than very little

8) Rate your enjoyment level: Loved it, liked it, it was ok, disliked it, hated it, not sure Loved it

9) Did you let him fuck you a second time? More than twice in total? No, I would have if we had he opportunity again

I met this guy through squirt.org and we had gotten together While sucking his cock one afternoon I came to understand and accept that was my role in sex. Later when we met up again, I asked him to fuck me, I wanted him to be the first. He agreed. He was gentle and careful, I loved his cock in my ass, the discomfort easily taken with the joy of being fucked. As much as I enjoyed being fucked, the desire to be be sucking a cock at the same time was stronger.

NakedFun38
Mar 25, 2021, 7:41 PM
1) How old were you and how old was he? I was 40, he was 50s

2) How long was his dick? A thick 6" with slight curve and nice head

3) Did you complete the fuck - did he fuck you until he came? No

4) Did you come? Yes

5) If yes, did you come when his dick was inside you? I came so hard with his cock in my ass

6) Did you clean yourself beforehand? Yes, very well and I was ready!

7) Did you feel pain? (None, very little, more than very little, enough that you made him stop) None, I wanted it bad.

8) Rate your enjoyment level: Loved it, liked it, it was ok, disliked it, hated it, not sure. It felt great.

9) Did you let him fuck you a second time? More than twice in total? yes, we hooked up 4 times since.

JordanCD
Mar 25, 2021, 10:26 PM
I was maybe 10, he was 12. He was my friend’s older brother who caught me and my friend fooling around (putting our dicks in each other’s mouths). We hadn’t figured out how to get in each other’s asses (didn’t realize we needed some lubrication) so we asked the older brother, and he offered to show me how to “put it in”.

Don’t know, but much bigger than mine and I’ve always had a bigger dick than most, even as a kid. I remember seeing his dick and thinking, “Holy shit, that’s a man’s cock.”

No, I got scared and I asked him to stop after a minute or two.

4) Did you come?
Nope

No, I didn’t know about these things. But he didn’t get his dick dirty. Not sure how deep he penetrated me, could have been half way in or just an inch or two.

Yes, a bit. I remember his big cock suddenly stretching my ass more than I had ever known before. It only hurt maybe 6/10 on the pain scale, but I was more worried about permanent damage to my hole and what my parents would think if they found out, so I asked him to stop.

At the time it was a weird experience. I remember his cock stretching my hole and it hurt, but it felt good to be filled up at the same time.

No, after that it was pretty much back to just me and my friend tasting each other’s dicks.

bnicks122016
Mar 26, 2021, 3:09 PM
1. 38
2. About 6”
3. He pulled out and I finished him in my mouth
4. yes
5. yes
6.yes
7. It hurt s
for a little bit but I had been practicing with a dildo. After taking it slow for about 5 minutes I was loving it
8. loved it
9. yes. He fucked me about once a week for a year

mr bill
Mar 26, 2021, 6:29 PM
i am still waiting

Riderinthestorm
Mar 26, 2021, 11:54 PM

We were both about ten.

Don't recall, but he definitely penetrated me.

He did.

4) Did you come?

Not that time. But another time, I did.

A couple of the times after the first, I did.

Not really, we had been out playing all day

It wasn't painful at all.

I loved it

I did let him fuck me a few times all summer.

guywholikesboth
Mar 28, 2021, 9:18 AM
I was 13 he was 14 he was 11 inches and thick no he got the head in hurt like hell screamed and made him take it out no neither came no didnt know he was going to try and fuck me yes hurt like hell no I dindt get fucked again till i was in my 60 by a 19yr old with a five incher loved it he fucked me for 20 min but didnt cum

Bottomhubby
Mar 28, 2021, 9:50 AM
I was 13 he was 35.

6" moderately thick.

Yes he filled me up.

Yes before he was finished fucking me.

Yes .

Yes his wife cleaned me out and prepped me for his cock.

Very little if any.

Absolutely loved it.

He would fuck me every few days some times with his wife watching sometimes it was just me and him.
I am 55 now he is in his 70's .
We ran into each other about a month ago and got to talking and soon enough I was once again sucking his cock getting him up to fuck me again.

BackyardShaman
Mar 28, 2021, 12:12 PM
1. I was 54, he was close to my age not sure exact age.
2. He was somewhere around 5 to 6 inches, but very wide and big around, uncut with a nice bullet shaped head.
3. He came in the rubber right as he was pulling out.
4. Yes I came.
5. I came right after he pulled out of me.
6. I didn’t eat for 2 days, cleaned my butt good in the bath with warm water, I was clear.
7. at first it hurt due to a lot of uncomfortable stretching, he went slow and it took a while he was extremely wide but after he got the head in I remembered to push against it and it felt good.
8. I loved it!!
9. Didn’t get to do it again but I want him to.

EveningWood
Apr 3, 2021, 8:53 PM
Fascinating thread.
I'm still waiting. I'd love to be fucked by a younger man. I see a lot of major age differentials here, which is interesting and, frankly, really hot!

rcd556
Apr 29, 2021, 12:52 AM
1) she was 29, I was 21

2) she's around 6", uncut

3) yeah she came in my mouth twice

4) I came too

5) yeah but in my mouth

6) yeah, and every time after

7) a little discomfort at first, nothing major

8) loved it and it's still my favorite sex

9) yeah, we hooked up every now and again for a few years, I met plenty of other guys and girls in between though. But, she's still the only person I let cum in my ass without a condom

gmansam
Apr 30, 2021, 8:37 AM
About 20 yrs. ago I hooked up with a guy from BiMen and we met and ended up at his place. We were 69ing and I get so excited when I'm sucking cock I came first. Well you know how that goes so out of the blue I saw some lube on his wife's night stand I slathered his cock and my ass and presented my self to him. He went slow and easy and it felt awesome. He pulled out and shot his load on my back and ass. If he'd have filled his hand I would licked it clean - LOL. I'd love to do a repeat one of these days. There is a gay couple in the county and we talk about getting together for a threesome, but with this whole covid thing it's hard to get away from the house.

Chester1954
Apr 30, 2021, 10:18 AM

1) How old were you and how old was he? 66 he was 68

2) How long was his dick? about about 6" and thick

3) Did you complete the fuck - did he fuck you until he came? no he came on my face

4) Did you come? yes I almost came just from him fucking me. He sucked me off I came in his mouth and he came on my face

6) Did you clean yourself beforehand? yes

7) Did you feel pain? (None, very little, more than very little, enough that you made him stop) it was very pleasurable

8) Rate your enjoyment level: Loved it, liked it, it was ok, disliked it, hated it, not sure loved it

9) Did you let him fuck you a second time? More than twice in total? We had arrangements for him to come by a second time but my wife's work was canceled and she came home while I was prepping myself and I was able to contact him to not come by. Have not hosted since.

Bi-Rõnin
May 4, 2021, 4:14 PM
*It was after my 1st divorce. 37 when I lost my anal virginity. Bent over a tailgate in the middle of the desert around 2am

*He was about average 5+ not real thick.

*Absolutely

4) Did you come?
*No

*Yes, did lots of solo anal play before i took the plunge

*Slight discomfort at 1st. He just forced his way in, but thats what we were there for. I'm a firm believer in if we meet up to hookup, its too late, there is no me changing my mind

*Oh I definitely liked it, so much so that I started seeking hookups regularly.

*Would've, but he was only interested in taking my virginity

Timmyy9966
May 4, 2021, 6:28 PM
I was 12 he was 14
7”
we came together him. Inside
showered first
no Pain
loved loved it
wen on for 20 years offf and on

dowmass
May 4, 2021, 6:46 PM
I was 50 and he was about 40

2) how big was his cock?
He was about 6.5 inches, cut and very thick.

3) Did you complete the fuck? did he fuck you until he came?
So this is what happened. He got into me from the front (legs on his shoulders), then I started to ride his hot hard dick and then he took me from the side (spoon). I enjoyed it thoroughly. After about 30 minutes as he was fucking me from the side, he started to jerk me off - which was a mistake.

I spurted a lot of jizz and suddenly it felt empty. He took his dick out (he was still very hard) he went to the restroom where he spent over 30 minutes (he must have jerked off after that).

4) did you cum?
Please see 3.

See #4

Please see 3.

None whatsoever. It was Pure pleasure - no pain. I wish it lasted longer

On a level of 1 to 10, my pleasure level was 15 Yes - 15!!

9) Did you let him fuck you a second time? More than twice?
No we met on CL, and for some strange reason he didn't ask, and neither did I. We fucked only ONCE - I regret it so much. This guy was hard, but also very respectful and friendly.... not very easy to find people like him - that's my opinion.

https://www.bisexual.com/forum/clear.gifReply (https://www.bisexual.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=308102&noquote=1) https://www.bisexual.com/forum/clear.gifReply With Quote (https://www.bisexual.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=308102) https://www.bisexual.com/forum/images/styles/lifeElement/buttons/multiquote_40b.png (https://www.bisexual.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=308102)Blog this Post (https://www.bisexual.com/forum/blog_post.php?do=newblog&p=308102) (https://www.bisexual.com/forum/report.php?p=308102)

Bazza51000
May 6, 2021, 11:18 AM
I hope to reply to this questionnaire very soon, up to 1.4" with my anal training kit so far. Don't know if this is the right place, but is length important, and why? Am I wrong to think girth is my main concern?

KDaddy23
May 6, 2021, 3:21 PM
I hope to reply to this questionnaire very soon, up to 1.4" with my anal training kit so far. Don't know if this is the right place, but is length important, and why? Am I wrong to think girth is my main concern?

It's really personal preference; some guys prefer long and thick, some prefer shorter and not so thick. There seems to be a "general preference" for big, fat dicks and perhaps because "bigger is better..." but some guys change their minds about that the first time a big, fat, dick stretches them out so much that it feels like they're being ripped apart... and some guys just love that feeling.

BiGuy97015
May 6, 2021, 5:03 PM
I was fucked for the first time by a college professor. I loved it then and still do now..

Bi-Rõnin
May 15, 2021, 1:11 PM

4) Did you come?

My answers:

1) I was 37. Him idk. Was a craigslist hookup

2) He was average. 5-6 inches

3) Yes. He came but it was in a condom.

4) No

5) Not until i got home and jacked off.

6) Yes, planned hookup

7) Little discomfort at first. He wasn't gentle at all. But i had a good alcohol buzz going. In the middle of the night out in the desert. He just bent me over the tailgate of a truck with my pants around my ankles and went at it like a rabbit

8) It felt good. Was just a quickie, I was just a notch on his belt. He popped a cherry. But I liked it enough to want to try it again.

9) No

Fiddlestyx
May 15, 2021, 5:10 PM
1) How old were you and how old was he? I was 35, he was 42 and married. It was my first time experimenting with another guy. He was much more experienced and trying to be gentle with me in general as he imagined I'd be nervous. I think I rather shocked him with my desire to suck and then fuck and be fucked.

2) How long was his dick? 6.5" and moderate girth, perfect size for anal IMHO

3) Did you complete the fuck - did he fuck you until he came? He pulled out and came copiously on my ass.

4) Did you come? I returned the favour and fucked him in response to his pleasuring me, cumming on his ass as he had on mine. I'm the only guy who he allows to fuck him as he is normally a top, but he loves it when I fuck him.

5) If yes, did you come when his dick was inside you? - Not that first time, no. Since then a number of times, usually with him stroking me. The same has been true in reverse as I guess as sex partners we're entirely"versatile".

6) Did you clean yourself beforehand? - Just in the general sense.

7) Did you feel pain? (None, very little, more than very little, enough that you made him stop) - Only a tiny bit briefly and even that was rather enjoyable.

8) Rate your enjoyment level: Loved it, liked it, it was ok, disliked it, hated it, not sure - Loved it.

9) Did you let him fuck you a second time? More than twice in total? I'm 65 now and we've fucked each other two or three times a year for three decades now.

querty
May 17, 2021, 9:13 AM
Questions

He and I are about the same age, so at the time so around 50. (I'm 60 now)

He's 5.5 or so , which was good for my first time (also good to learn to deep throat on)

Not that night

4) Did you come?
I've never cum from Anal, either playing with myself, a guy, or pegging. I'd Iove to experience that type of orgasm.

Though I didn't come then, I probably had cum 3 or 4 times that night already

I had not prepared at all, since there was no plans to go there that night (but I did every time seeing them after that)

.. hurt ....like ....crazy
But I didn't want him to stop. I was yelping and saying things like "fuck this hurts!" His wife was kneeling next to me saying shit like "take it! He's fucking you! Take it!"

Loved it! Loved the erotic Taboo moment. But I couldn't take it very long
He fucked me many times after that in the many MMF's we had following that night. Those times felt great. I especially liked the side of the bed with my legs on his shoulders, or around his waist so I could pull him in.

My first time was totally unplanned and happened after a rocking bi- threesome with a married couple. We had been having MMF's (and more somes) for some time. We were all done, sitting in the living room recounting the evening having another cocktail (Hendricks and Cucumber). I had wanted to try being fucked for some time. The conversation got to anal "somehow" lol. We were talking about it and his wife said something like she he would love to see that. So, I kneeled on the floor at the edge of the sofa, body on the sofa, and the rest is history. Neither of us had the slightest Idea what we were doing. But in later encounters, we figured it out.

A few years later, false accusations were made about my wife and our friendship slammed to a stop. The dynamic with that couple has never been matched and I miss it at times. Still stroke to some geat memories ( like when we did DVP and all came within a minute of each other. Then went to our favorite blues/jazz bar, came back and fucked each other for hours)

But, bridges were burned and I dont see a way back (short of some sincere apologies from his wife to mine)

Chester1954
May 17, 2021, 5:21 PM

1) How old were you and how old was he? I was 66 he was 68

2) How long was his dick? about 6" and thick

3) Did you complete the fuck - did he fuck you until he came? no he came on my face and mouth

4) Did you come? he sucked me and I came in his mouth. I almost came as he was fucking me

6) Did you clean yourself beforehand? yes

7) Did you feel pain? (None, very little, more than very little, enough that you made him stop) It hurt a little but it was very pleasurable

8) Rate your enjoyment level: Loved it, liked it, it was ok, disliked it, hated it, not sure Loved it

9) Did you let him fuck you a second time? More than twice in total? I made arrangements for a second time I was preparing myself and my wife came home unexpectedly I was able to hide the cleaning stuff and contact him to not come over. Lack of a place to meet has halted an encore performance.

I saw his post on squirt and contacted him set up a stop that day and he came by. I sucked his cock, he fucked me as he was fucking me I felt like I was going to cum it was very pleasurable. I told him I felt like I was going to cum he stopped, I got on the bed he crawled between my legs and sucked my cock until I came in his mouth. He then crawled up and started to jack off and came in my mouth and we kissed.

Warren63
Aug 14, 2021, 5:50 PM
Your lucky guy, still hoping to find someone who'll fuck me and cum in me!

Warren63
Aug 14, 2021, 7:21 PM
Work at it slow with good lube. I've had 9" thick dildo. Best is about 8" and 1.6" wide ,real feel . waiting for the real thing,hoping a guy will cum in me.

mtnmen2
Aug 15, 2021, 7:57 PM
1) I was 14 he was 12
2) 6"
3)yes, but he pulled out and shot a huge geyser of cum straight up, he was sitting in a chair and I sat on top of his cock
4)no
5) N/A
6)no
7)yes at first it was very painful I was really tight. He first tried to fuck me laying down but couldn't get it in so he sat on a chair and had me sit on top of him and lower myself down. It hurt pretty
good at first but as it went it got enjoyable and I was rocking in rhythm with him.
8) Loved it
9) Yes we fucked each other many times after that.

Cum1st
Aug 15, 2021, 10:31 PM

A: Me - Early to mid twenties. Him - Maybe a little older.

A: Five inches or so, I'm guessing. It wasn't big, but he wasn't barely in.

A: Yes

4) Did you come?
A: Yes

A: No, he came in my mouth twice before asking to fuck me. I came during that time.

A: No

A: None

A: I liked it. I'd had a number of things up my ass by that time. A live cock is better!

A: No. I hosted. We met at a highway rest area, and he, like every other such pickup I remember, left right after, not accepting any contact info.

He surprised me when he asked for a third round in my ass shortly after cum two. He'd told me he was gay, and had me take it on my back with my legs up saying it would be easiest on me my first time. I let him take the lead, and didn't think of cleaning out first.

There was a lot of shit, but he didn't seem to mind. It certainly didn't slow him down. We cleaned up in different gender rest rooms, and he left.

mr bill
Aug 16, 2021, 3:46 PM
i am still waiting

Sundazzled
Jan 5, 2023, 12:01 AM
We were both 63

I didn't measure beforehand, but I'd estimate he was maybe 7 inches and on the thicker side. It felt much bigger inside me

Yes, bareback at his insistence.

4) Did you come?
Yes, afterward he brought me off manually. I tried bringing myself to orgasm while being fucked, but couldn't maintain a satisfactory erection.

5) If yes, did you come while his cock was inside you?
No, but that's what I wanted.

Yes, thoroughly. My partner, Dave, administered two enemas before we began.

7) Did you feel pain?
Yes some, but it was minimal because we took our time to stretch my opening with fingers, then with a dildo before attempting penetration. The pain completely abated once he was fully inside me.

8) Rate your enjoyment level:
I'd say it was 5 on a scale of 10. For the most part, I just felt a lot of pressure and fullness. The orgasm I had afterward was earth shattering; twice as long and twice as strong as usual, probably due to prostate stimulation.

9) Did you let him fuck you a second time? Yes, to my surprise, he asked to fuck me a second time in a different position. He put me on my back with my knees over his shoulders so he could thrust more deeply and aggressively than he could with me on top.

Take.it.Easy
Jan 5, 2023, 3:06 AM
my answers below

1) How old were you and how old was he? I was 8 and he was 32

2) How long was his dick? 8.5?

3) Did you complete the fuck - did he fuck you until he came? Yes twice

4) Did you come? Yes

7) Did you feel pain? (None, very little, more than very little, enough that you made him stop) at first but then loved it

8) Rate your enjoyment level: Loved it, liked it, it was ok, disliked it, hated it, not sure loved it

9) Did you let him fuck you a second time? More than twice in total? Twice

My answers:

1) We were both 18

4) Yes I came

7) Very little pain

8) Loved it!!

jjourneyman
Jan 8, 2023, 10:53 AM
1) How old were you and how old was he? It was the day after my 14th birthday. He was in his late 30s.

2) How long was his dick? I didn't measure it, but it was probably 7" and rather thick. Certainly much bigger than mine at the time.

3) Did you complete the fuck - did he fuck you until he came? Yes. Actually we both came. Me first all over the side of his couch and him inside me. It was the most surreal experience I'd had to that point.

4) Did you come? Yes. It was a very odd sensation. It almost felt like I was peeing, but I'd never almost blacked out from taking a pee. LOL, but I did from that orgasm!

5) If yes, did you come when his dick was inside you? Yes. He was holding me by the hips and grinding into me. I was fully penetrated.

6) Did you clean yourself beforehand? Not inside, but outside yes. I had been swimming in his pool for at least an hour before things started between us. It started with me sucking him as he sat at the edge of the pool, then things progressed when we went into his house. We were both so horny that when he asked me if I wanted to know what it was like to get fucked, I practically jumped at the chance. He went to his room and brought out a bottle of lube and a couple of towels. He had me get on the floor on my knees and bend over the front of the couch. He really took his time lubing me and his cock, and he managed to loosen me by working three fingers inside before placing his cock to my hole.

7) Did you feel pain? (None, very little, more than very little, enough that you made him stop) I didn't at first, but I did feel a bolt of pain as his cock passed from my rectum into my lower abdomen. It was very short lived though. I guess the best way to describe the initial sensation was one of fullness... kind of like when you need to take a big poop. Once he began to fuck me, that feeling pretty much went away. All I could focus on was the pleasure of feeling his cock gliding in and out of me and how I must have looked with his big cock in my virgin ass. I must have been clean inside too, because after he came, the only mess I experienced was his cum leaking out of my ass onto my balls and inner thighs.

8) Rate your enjoyment level: Loved it, liked it, it was ok, disliked it, hated it, not sure I loved it! Physically, it was extremely pleasurable, and from a psychological standpoint, it was mind blowing thinking of how much pleasure I was giving and how taboo the whole thing was! Not only was there the huge age difference between us, but he was the step dad of one of my best friends at the time.

9) Did you let him fuck you a second time? More than twice in total? Yes. He fucked me several times afterward... sometimes at his office and sometimes in his SUV.

dlazguy2
Jan 9, 2023, 10:14 PM
1) How old were you and how old was he? 33/41

2) How long was his dick? 8, thick and cut

3) Did you complete the fuck - did he fuck you until he came? He fucked me until he filled my ass.

4) Did you come? He sucked me until I came.

5) If yes, did you come when his dick was inside you? No

6) Did you clean yourself beforehand? No

7) Did you feel pain? (None, very little, more than very little, enough that you made him stop). No pain at all

8) Rate your enjoyment level: Loved it, liked it, it was ok, disliked it, hated it, not sure. Liked it. Had to be very quiet, others were in the next room.

9) Did you let him fuck you a second time? More than twice in total? Only had the one opportunity.

DMercator
Jan 10, 2023, 4:13 PM
1) How old were you and how old was he? mid-50's / early 60's

2) How long was his dick? 5, medium girth and cut

3) Did you complete the fuck - did he fuck you until he came? Yes. He wore a condom and came inside me

4) Did you come? Yes. I came all over myself while he was fucking me.

7) Did you feel pain? (None, very little, more than very little, enough that you made him stop). No. He was very gentle and started out slow.

8) Rate your enjoyment level: Loved it, liked it, it was ok, disliked it, hated it, not sure. Loved it. I only regretted not doing it sooner and having more opportunities to do it again.

9) Did you let him fuck you a second time? More than twice in total? He fucked me twice and I loved it both times.