PDA

View Full Version : New Neighbor Across The Street...Married and Sucks Cock

swiingonby
Jul 6, 2016, 3:51 PM
I just lucked out

A home across the street me was just purchased. Husband and wife were there checking things out. Went over to say hi.

The wife left for about an hour leaving me and her husband alone.

He kept stealing looks at my crotch, hell I was doing the same thing.

I gave Ross a smile and slight nod of the head and we went into the living room, "We have maybe an hour before she gets back." a

I took my clothes and he took his and god.....what a cock. At least 8 inches, thick and cut. I started kissing him as he played with my dick, we were both hard. We got down on the floor and began to 69. His cock tasted so damn good. He took all my cock in his mouth and began slowly suck on it. I had his balls in my mouth.

We only had a short time, but hot damn what a time it was.

He blew his wad into my waiting mouth.....I love the taste of cummm. He sucked me dry.

We were dressed when the wife returned and I went home.

I look forward to having him around, and in my bed for long time to cum.

lizard-lix
Jul 6, 2016, 5:26 PM
Dayum, that IS luck!

I'm about to move, I am hoping for a neighbor like you!

cornholejoe
Jul 6, 2016, 5:47 PM
well now you have got lucky you gonna let him fuckyou in the ass or maybe you fuck him :yikes2:

swiingonby
Jul 6, 2016, 6:53 PM
If your eer in bay area, cum by and we can suck each other

swiingonby
Jul 6, 2016, 6:54 PM
He does have a nice ass.

DMercator
Jul 7, 2016, 11:49 AM
Hot encounter and sounds great in theory, but man that's a lot of potential drama living right next door.

sysper
Jul 7, 2016, 11:00 PM
u know ur right, it sounds hot & convenient but best to be carefull...unless she knows, or better wants to watch :)

man4girlgirl4man
Jul 7, 2016, 11:35 PM
Lucky man!!!

swiingonby
Jul 8, 2016, 2:56 PM
i would love for his wife to watch, mine is a bit too uptight for it. having a woman watch as i swallow cum is a fantasy

al_atlanta
Jul 8, 2016, 2:59 PM
Haven't done that, but I've had a few wifes watch their husbands suck my dick. Such a turn on.