PDA

View Full Version : I let a guy cum in my mouth for the first time

Curious3346xxx
Jul 5, 2016, 7:25 PM
I'm just a regular married guy but recently for some reason thinking about being told to suck cock makes my cock hard I've only done it a couple of times in the past but this one guy was small enough not to choke me so I was able to suck him.

Before I started sucking his cock I told him not to cum in my mouth. As I was sucking him he called me a cocksucker.

He told me to suck his cock over and over. As I was sucking him he called me a cocksucker and that the only reason I was there was to pleasure him.

He said I was sucking his cock because I desired to be submissive.

He said he said that I was only pretending to be submissive.

That he would give me the real feeling I was looking for, by having me submit to something I didn't want.

He said he was going to cum in my mouth and would take it all every drop and if I didn't want it to happen I was free to leave right now.

If I stayed after he counted to 3 I was consenting for him to cum in my mouth.

In a split second all these thoughts ran through my mind.

Do I really want this guy to cum in my mouth.
Part of my brain wanted to run. But somewhere deep in the back of it came this thought. Why are you here? because you wanted a man to tell you to suck his cock and it makes your cock hard to submit. This man is telling you to submit to his desire. Do it.
I don't want him to cum in my mouth
I don't want him to cum in my mouth
And then suddenly it all changed
I want him to cum in my mouth
I want him to cum in my mouth
My cock got harder.

I didn't want to disappoint him so I continued to suck his cock.

He counted 1, 2, 3,

He told me "you know you want it, you're making my cock feel so good, I'm getting close. Soon you are going to feel my cock swell and you will feel a jet of my sperm shooting out of it. I won't be able to control it my cock will just be spurting automatically until it's finished."

He started to moan "that feels so good keep sucking my cock I'm getting close.... Make me cum... Make me cum in your mouth

I sucked him faster stoking now as I ran my lips up and down his hard on.

He moaned and said I'm coming.

I kept sucking, his cock swelled and nothing happen and then I felt something splash on the back of my mouth I swallowed it before I could taste it.

He moaned louder

His cock clenched again and it was like I could feel him squirting his load. It sprayed my mouth hit my tongue but this time his cock stroked forward and hit it splashing it everywhere. I swallowed again.

My mind realized that I just let a man cum in my mouth. All my nerves exploded my body stiffened, my cock started shooting it's load I came so hard. His cock was still in my mouth slowly fucking it. I continued to stroke my cock.

Eventually he pulled out and looked down at the mess I had made and said I told you you will like it.

DMercator
Jul 5, 2016, 7:57 PM
They really need to make a "Like" button. Thanks for sharing

friskyous
Jul 5, 2016, 9:07 PM
Hot story.. well told.

lizard-lix
Jul 6, 2016, 7:09 AM
Yummy and great!

Curious3346xxx
Jul 6, 2016, 7:34 AM
It was very erotic feeling his cock unloading.

tabasco84
Jul 6, 2016, 7:39 AM
Reading that got into my head. I will cum reading that many times. Thanks for sharing.

lizard-lix
Jul 6, 2016, 10:45 AM
It was very erotic feeling his cock unloading.

Totally! It's the reward for a blowjob well given! For me, it is both a very submissive feeling as well as a very powerful one at the same time.

Plus... I simply love cum! Yum!

Curious3346xxx
Jul 6, 2016, 11:23 AM
It was definitely submissive. I didn't like the taste and almost gagged. But I kept going. When I left I never wanted to do it again. But now I keep thinking about it and my cock gets hard and I'm craving it to happen again

tabasco84
Jul 6, 2016, 11:32 AM
So it is true that once you suck and swallow you are hooked.....mmmmm

Shefford
Jul 6, 2016, 11:37 AM
Agree to all , once you go this far you desire it over and over , can't get enough!

bw299
Jul 6, 2016, 1:48 PM
Oh Hell yes! Now I'm hard and ready to cum:tongue:

tabasco84
Jul 6, 2016, 1:51 PM
Mmmmmm, me too. Again!

swiingonby
Jul 6, 2016, 3:54 PM
I love the taste of cum. Why suck if you don't swallow?

atxbi
Jul 7, 2016, 11:28 AM
I sucked a lot of cocks before i would let one cum in my mouth. Then one day i just decided it was time i tasted some cum. So i went to the local abs and did just that. I walked out saying myself,"i guess i really am a cumslut ". What took me so long?

a2smith09
Jul 7, 2016, 2:26 PM
Hot story. You'll end up sucking another one to completion again. I love the feeling and taste of cum spitting in my mouth.

al_atlanta
Jul 7, 2016, 7:55 PM
Sounds like he used you for what you are good for, sucking cock. You'll be sucking any dick you can and as many as you can, faggot.

jem_is_bi
Jul 7, 2016, 9:47 PM
Sounds like he used you for what you are good for, sucking cock. You'll be sucking any dick you can and as many as you can, faggot.

I am not sure of your intent, But, many of us on this site would consider that a compliment.

pepperjack
Jul 7, 2016, 10:20 PM
I am not sure of your intent, But, many of us on this site would consider that a compliment.

Are you serious ? And you once tried to tell me you were a " dominant " male ? You've got a real screw loose somewhere.

He comes across as a stereotypical, hateful homophobe, maybe on the verge of committing a hate crime at any time ! :rolleyes:

mtnmen2
Jul 8, 2016, 7:26 PM
That is so hot I got hard just reading it. I wish I could find someone that I could feel safe with enough to suck his cock without a condom and let him cum in my mouth especially while he was telling me what a little cocksucker I was. You are lucky

jem_is_bi
Jul 8, 2016, 11:39 PM
Are you serious ? And you once tried to tell me you were a " dominant " male ? You've got a real screw loose somewhere.

He comes across as a stereotypical, hateful homophobe, maybe on the verge of committing a hate crime at any time ! :rolleyes:

You may be right about him being somewhat hostile, given the way he uses the label “faggot”. But, some of us very much enjoy being used for what we are good for, sucking cock and like to believe that lots of men would enjoy having us suck there dicks.

In my real live sexual experiences, being used to suck cock includes me controlling the action more that being totally passive to the actions of another man. Unfortunately, for me, sex with too many partners becomes complicated and stressful.

JimmieG
Jul 9, 2016, 9:07 AM
sounds hot. did you like his cum and when will you do it again?

charles-smythe
Jul 9, 2016, 4:51 PM

…that’s kind of a harsh statement on a gay/bi friendly web-site…perhaps you should give thought to finding a different web-site where that opinion would be better accepted…

altimer23
Jul 9, 2016, 4:53 PM
first time i swallowed was my third bj, i told the guy to let me know when he was ready so i could make a split decision, when he said not, i sucked and swallowed at the same time. then he handed me a tissue and i said i don't need it. i took every drop. had that nutty taste in my mouth all the way home. will def do it again. whats a blowjob without an orgasm.

blueridgesingleguy
Jul 11, 2016, 5:17 PM
very arousing! i hope to swallow one day

Neonaught
Jul 13, 2016, 4:15 PM
For me it's not about being submissive but there is just something highly erotic about a man holding my head while he slowly fucks my mouth until he cums hard and long.

George51
Jul 15, 2016, 12:34 AM
[QUOTE=Priapism47;304574]
'Before I started sucking his cock I told him not to cum in my mouth. As I was sucking him he called me a cocksucker.
He told me to suck his cock over and over. As I was sucking him he called me a cocksucker and that the only reason I was there was to pleasure him.'

I love this bit in particular. He had you worked out. I am envious. I want to experience the same. :tongue:

al_atlanta
Jul 15, 2016, 7:16 PM
You may be right about him being somewhat hostile, given the way he uses the label “faggot”. But, some of us very much enjoy being used for what we are good for, sucking cock and like to believe that lots of men would enjoy having us suck there dicks.

In my real live sexual experiences, being used to suck cock includes me controlling the action more that being totally passive to the actions of another man. Unfortunately, for me, sex with too many partners becomes complicated and stressful.

Hey, only meant for those submissives into it...I think using a guy like that is a turn on and might try it the other way myself sometime.

Oscarmeyer
Jul 16, 2016, 1:17 AM
Hot story. Made me so hard. Have you sucked more cocks!

mrcumsalot
Jul 16, 2016, 7:12 AM
More often than not when sucking a cock the man refers to me as faggot, cocksucker, other names that some would think terribly vile. It is just part of the lifestyle and it is perfectly acceptable.

victorlynnmeredith
Jul 16, 2016, 11:27 PM
Thanks for sharing. It's great to have and share good sex. If more of us did so, the world would be a better place.

Joboo
Jul 18, 2016, 5:10 PM
The first time I sucked a cock I knew once I wrapped my lips around it I wasn't stopping till he came. We were HS age and he had never had his dick sucked. He was so excited he was shaking and flinching. I didn't think about before I started but once I saw and heard his reactions to the stimulation I knew I wouldn't stop.

OlderBC1
Jul 18, 2016, 6:30 PM
I remember being made to feel so good & was twitching & shaking! Love to be made to feel that way again, man!