PDA

View Full Version : All I have to say is, I would really like to suck a cock..

Tuffnuggies
Jul 5, 2016, 6:08 PM
Just thought I'd share. I know it can't happen tonight, but I could really get into sucking a load out of a nice piece of meat.

sysper
Jul 5, 2016, 6:38 PM
yup i get in those moods too, mine was yesterday. dreaming of getting a good fucking from a hot guy. today i'm wishing for the right women to be besides me holding my hand. sex would be great but just the company is more important. sigh.......

NakedInSeattle
Jul 5, 2016, 7:42 PM
All I have to say is 'do it'.

julyguybill
Jul 6, 2016, 11:58 AM
I also have those desires and they get very bad so I go suck a cock.....

bw299
Jul 6, 2016, 1:44 PM
There is no substitute!!!:yikes2:

swiingonby
Jul 6, 2016, 7:05 PM
there is nothing like sucking cock. the taste, the touch, the feel of a cock in your mouth. feeling it, kissing it, licking it...god I love cock

swiingonby
Jul 10, 2016, 5:02 PM
I know why I suck cock. I just plain love it. Yes, I know I'm married. I have cheated on my wife with Women and with Men. I love sex. I love how it feels being naked with a Man and seeing him get hard as I stroke, kiss, lick and suck his hard cock.

I know I am going to give him something he wants, a nice blow job. Feeling his hard cock in mouth....I cannot describe it. Hard, hot man meat. Sucking on it. Feeling my tongue as lick the pre-cum from the head of his dick. I take his balls in my mouth and suck on them. Lick on them. Kiss them. Looking up at his eyes and seeing the pleasure on hi ms face as suck his hard cock....

I want cock. I want cock in my mouth. I want to swallow hot sticky cum and feel move down my throat as I suck he dry. Taking each and every drop drop of his jizz in my mouth. Tasting it as it moves down my waiting throat.

I want him to know that as I suck his cock, I give him the best blow job I can. I want him moan and groan as I suck him. I want to hear him cummmmmmm.

I love sucking cock.

My two favorite words are Naked Man. Naked Man in bed is even better. His hard cock waiting for my mouth to suck it.

I love sucking cock.