PDA

View Full Version : One and done?

Tuffnuggies
Jul 5, 2016, 2:40 PM
You meet a guy, everything clicks, the sex is great and you both agree it was. But then... He evaporates! Not another word or contact. While you don't want to come across as a stalker, you want to push to meet again.

Or, has anyone had someone that just won't leave you alone? Sex was fun, but they hound you.

bikurinpa
Jul 5, 2016, 3:28 PM
You meet a guy, everything clicks, the sex is great and you both agree it was. But then... He evaporates! Not another word or contact. While you don't want to come across as a stalker, you want to push to meet again.

Or, has anyone had someone that just won't leave you alone? Sex was fun, but they hound you.

You will find that 99.99% of the guys on these sites who claim to b serious , will end up this way. Never hear from them again.

cornholejoe
Jul 5, 2016, 3:59 PM
no never had that promblem only had sex with sane people

DMercator
Jul 5, 2016, 4:26 PM
I wouldn't take it personally. i suspect it has more to do with them than it does you. I've talked to a number of guys who want to explore, but they're also a bit afraid of it. I'm not saying this fits your situation, but I know more than one guy the is struggling their own sexuality. And same-sex sex, even good sex, plays havoc with their self-image. Sometimes it's hard learning to be comfortable in your own skin.

Tuffnuggies
Jul 5, 2016, 5:37 PM
no never had that promblem only had sex with sane people
lmao!!

Christopher South
Jul 6, 2016, 12:22 PM
I've done it and had it done to me, but sometimes there's a good reason.

Most of my one-and-done's are because of logistics. You know... you get horny, start looking and there's a guy on the other side of the city. You arrange to meet and it ends up being a 45 minute drive. You go, have some fun but you're not going to keep making that drive.

Or you make arrangements and it's like arranging a meeting for 10 people (even though it's only you two). He can't make it Tuesday afternoon, you're only open Saturday morning. You finally meet up, it's fun but certainly there's someone more accessible, right?

And then there's guys you just aren't compatible with. You're a top, he's a bottom but when you get together he only want s to do hand-jobs. You have fun, but it's not what you expected.

Work schedules, family life, etc... all get in the way.

NjbiGuy01
Jul 11, 2016, 9:31 AM
It certainly happens more than I'd like. I've enjoyed some nice longterm (multiyear) relationships with a few couples, but so-far most of the men I've men (despite saying otherwise) do vaporize. I'm open and honest that I seek something steady with a real friend. Someone I actually know. Someone we can discuss life, wives, work, etc. besides being bedmates....while I've had fun, it's frustrating to hope you finally found someone and it just doesn't happen...I get burned out and stop looking for a few months and then try again.