PDA

View Full Version : Public Sex and getting caught

Tuffnuggies
Jul 5, 2016, 2:37 PM
Quite often I get hit up by guys with nowhere to play. Usually they want outdoors in the woods, a car, or bike paths. While giving/getting head in any of these sounds sexy, the thought of getting caught and outed is a huge concern. What do you guys do? Ever had a bad experience? Gotten caught?

middleagedinnj
Jul 5, 2016, 2:58 PM
The only place I've ever played at that wasn't private has been an ABS. Depending where you go there might be doors to lock to be more private but sometimes there aren't. I have been caught sucking cocks at these but I don't see much of an issue as I'm usually not close to home and most of the guys seem like me - married and on the DL, not getting what they need at home. So even though I've been caught these guys are discrete enough to keep it in the ABS. Besides, I find it a little exciting that they're watching and jerking off. Sometimes I'm even able to play with them as well!

cornholejoe
Jul 5, 2016, 4:03 PM
i mostly go to motels have done some oral sex in a jeep on a hillside

mrcumsalot
Jul 5, 2016, 4:32 PM
If you're concerned about being outted, you should definitely refrain from any kind of outdoor (same) sex. The risk is just too great. Maybe you need to plan ahead before meeting up with a person by booking a room ( hotel/motel) for the night or weekend. this way yu need not be worrying the whole time about being expose.

DMercator
Jul 5, 2016, 4:32 PM
I get lots of invitations but getting or giving a BJ in some parking lot is not my idea of a good time. Although, i once met a couple and fingered a guys wife in the front seat of a pick up in a parking lot and it was VERY enjoyable. So I guess it just depends on the circumstances.

Bluehill
Jul 5, 2016, 7:12 PM
Worst experience was sucking a guy off in a bush on Highbury Fields, London England.

Some gay bashers found us behind some bushes and chased me down the road until I couldn't run anymore. I got the shit beaten out of me and the shaft of my golf umbrella was broken after I was hit over the head repeatedly with it.

I didnt report it directly, but told a gay helpline.

jem_is_bi
Jul 5, 2016, 9:47 PM
I have sex only at home. Of course, some of the neighbors know what is going on some of those occasions. That does add a little thrill to the action when I know they know.

julyguybill
Jul 6, 2016, 11:55 AM
yes I was caught ...a couple of years back I had met a friend we went to a secluded roadside park my friend was supposed to be watching out I was in my car leaning over sucking his cock I was very hard while we both were enjoying this so much next thing I know a cop says loudly what are you doing ..well it was very obvious my friend had just came a lot I had to swallow raise up the guy was looking at us and I thought I or we would be going to jail for this we were told we cannot be doing that here and told to leave now as the cop was rubbing his crotch I actually at last was really hoping he would tell me to suck him too or else and I wanted to but we left then at that time was so very nice and over the years I have give a number of guys blow jobs in a car I love doing this in public ...................

Christopher South
Jul 6, 2016, 12:27 PM
Prefer not to do it outside of a house/hotel but have. Had a nice parking space in a garage I used to meet a friend at during the day. The garage was in the city and filled up quickly. The spot was out of the way from cameras, car had tinted windows so even people walking by couldn't see in. Have done some stuff in the woods, but at night so less chance of getting caught.

Waylon
Jul 6, 2016, 12:47 PM
Car dates are fine as long as we find a very discrete spot. Also trust is involved as I always tell the guy to give me a pat on the back of my head if he see's anything suspicious appear. After all, I'm doing all the work and can't really see as he lays back to enjoy. I have had guys watch on occasion and that is always a turn on too.

bw299
Jul 6, 2016, 1:34 PM
Outdoor sex is the best! In the boat, on the beach, on the pier, on a bike/hiking trail, in a parking lot (in or out of the car!), on a picknic table, playground slide or swing, in the back yard....and the risk of getting caught makes it that more erotic:oh: Never been caught, close...but never caught. Have also done it in an elevator, stairway, rooftop, pool, public shower, and I'm a member of the mile high club several times over:suave:

bw299
Jul 6, 2016, 1:35 PM
Hate the woods at night....too many mosquitos! :(

19biman61
Jul 6, 2016, 1:49 PM
Only had sex at home and in an adult bookstore. I like to be watched but wouldn't want to be arrested.

man4girlgirl4man
Jul 6, 2016, 10:23 PM
One of my hottest ever sex encounters was a 5 minute quickie suck and mutual jerk off with my best friend. In the front seat of my car, at 4 pm on a Saturday afternoon, in the back parking lot of an office complex. Everything was right that time but the risk of getting caught made it even hotter and better sex. Glad nobody caught us though.... :)

borntosuckcock
Jul 7, 2016, 2:36 PM
I've been giving a blow job to one guy in a restroom stall and had the door open, thought I was busted, but the guy just sad he was next, sounded good to me. Also been sucking me guy under a tree and had two other guys pull up, again, thought I was busted, but they jus wanted to be sucked next. The more, the better. When I was 12, I was jacking off in my grand mothers bathroom and my cousin walked in and closed the door. At first. Felt busted. She was 11 and as amazed to see my hard cock. I kept stroking it and asked if she wanted to touch it and she eagerly said yes. Took her hand and showed her how to stroke my cock. Actually got her to suck it and when I came, she was so surprised that she swallowed it. Next time around, I showed her what it was like to have he pussy licked. Hiking up the trails on my way home, I decided to jerk off a few feet off the trail, I was 13 then. A girl about my age alkyd up the trail and I didn't hear her. Then I saw her watching me jerking off. She said she liked what I was doing and walked over to where I was standing and asked if I wanted a blow job, I sad yes. She said I would have to eat her pussy first, so I did. She really locked her legs around my head humped off gusto. She gave me a great blow job. W decided to meet often and repeat the process.

DMercator
Jul 7, 2016, 3:54 PM
Sounds like your user name was well picked :tongue:

letsgetnasty
Jul 8, 2016, 12:44 AM
Ya i kinda like playing outside this one time we were at a lake on the back side in a little grove of tree's I was sucking this cock like a wild man when I caught a glance at a guy watching and JO the more I watched the hotter I got I motioned for him to join me well as soon as I got his cock in my mouth ha started cumimg then he started punching me in the head and face

finkelroy
Jul 8, 2016, 3:04 AM
I remember meeting this guy at a bar and he took me up to a park adjacent to a mountain pass. We were up on a hill overlooking the parking lot. I tried to keep quiet while he blew me but I couldn't help myself and moaned rather loudly. Although no one saw us, I am certain people heard us as I could hear them milling around below.
I was caught having sex with my ex wife in the back of my pickup truck by a father and his two sons out on their ATVs. Technically, this was on private property and actually THEY were the ones not supposed to be there. I looked up, saw they were staring at us and then promptly continued my business!
I have gone to a local park before which is frequented by men looking for hookups. I went with the guy I was dating at the time and blew him in the bushes. I don't think anyone saw us but we saw others engaged in various acts on our way out.
Once after getting blown in my car in a cemetary after dark, we encountered a cop on our way out. After muttering something about taking a wrong turn and being freaked out about being in a cemetary after dark, the cop waved us on. Whew!

dirtycocklover
Jul 16, 2016, 11:36 AM
I was at a cruising spot one night and on my knees sucking this old man's cock when a gang of truckers caught me and said I think he likes cock isn't that right. I said I err sometimes I can't suck all of you off. Well there is other holes we can use. At the time I had never been fucked and said no I didn't want too I only suck cock I don't want you to fuck me I will hurt. They laughed and said oh don't worry you will get used to it and you will soon be begging for more. I tried to resist but they soon had me naked and on my knees in front of them. One of them took his cock out and rubbed it across my lips saying I bet you want to suck my big cock don't you boy?. I couldn't deny I wanted to my cock was so hard and he noticed and said look at his little thing it's all stiff I think he wants to suck my big cock. I was so turned on I felt like a dirty little slut and I looked up at him and said oh god please let me suck your lovely big cock. This act of submission was met with some laughter and sniggers and comments of cocksucker, faggot etc but I didn't care in fact it was turning me on more. He shoved his big cock in my mouth and said that's it suck that big cock and let's see how he likes being fucked like a girl. I was shaking with fear at the thought of having my arse fucked for the first time. He sat on a bench and pushed my head back on to his cock and I carried on sucking it then felt a pair of hands on my hips then a cock at the entrance of my virgin hole. They were laughing and telling me your about to find out what it's like to be a woman. Then I felt a sharp pain and burning sensation as the man behind me started to push his cock in. I said no please don't it is hurting me your too big. The man I was sucking laughed and said wait until I fuck you. Oh god the thought of that huge thing made me tremble and start to regret coming there tonight. Then I felt him push more of his cock in and it hurt so much I screamed out loud no please it hurts please stop. Oh don't worry it won't hurt for long just relax. I tried but it hurt and I started crying begging him to stop but he just carried on fucking me while my mouth was pushed back onto sucking cock stifling my sobs I had to accept my fate and hope that they wouldn't all want to fuck me. Then he said yes that's it good boy you are starting to like it aren't you? I didn't want to admit it but he was right the pain had subsided and started to be replaced with pleasure that made me start to push back wanting him to push his cock in deeper. They noticed and said look at the little faggot he likes getting fucked like a girl isn't that right boy? The feeling of being humiliated by a group of men in public was turning me on too much I couldn't believe I said oh god yes I love being fucked like a slut fuck me harder. So he did that night I got fucked by 5 cocks and sucked a dozen more. After that night I was there nearly every night but never saw them again.

12voltyV2.0
Jul 17, 2016, 7:47 AM
If you live in these United States of America today, it is only safe to have "public sex" if you are way far away in some remote location, far from other people and surely any law enforcement officers--because otherwise--you could find yourself running "afoul" of the law with some very serious consequences resulting, up to and including doing some time not just in a county jail, which is bad enough--but doing some significant time in a state or federal prison and then once you are out--for at least a time---you have to register with your county Sheriff's Office as a "Sex Offender" not be allowed to live within a certain distance of schools or places like parks that kids might hang out, even though your sex act didn't have anything to do with kids, the ruination of your reputation and all other sorts of really shitty negative things.

Good lord, people are facing such legal sanctions for taking a goddamned piss on a tree and a cop comes along and happens to catch them doing so. Forget something like giving or receiving a blow job and my god--get caught fucking----you can go to prison. We had such a high profile case of this a few years ago over in a county south of the Tampa Bay area.

It was a married, heterosexual couple. People said that they seemed to be fucking, it was not really truly clear that they actually were since they were under a blanket. The man got a three year prision sentence because he had a prior minor criminal record and the girl got a one year prison sentence, which was suspended but a five year probation sentence and both of them labeled as "Tier 1 Sexual Offenders" which is the highest classification as if they had fucked a kid, just because there were kids near them on the beach, where they supposedly did it.

These days, you really do need to "watch your ass" and reframe from doing anything at all "sexual" in public. The risks and consequences of doing otherwise, simply is not worth it.

lizard-lix
Jul 17, 2016, 9:48 AM
When I was young, public sex was the norm. From my BF and I blowing each other on the dirt roads in the undeveloped part of our neighborhood, then the same in my sailing dinghy in the middle of the small lake in the center of the 'hood (we should have gotten caught, it was pretty stupid to do that within 100 yds of folks' kitchen windows in bright daylight) and on our patio in the pool (even with my parents sleeping on the other side of the sliding glass door) and in between houses if we had nowhere else to go. We sucked each other off pretty much anywhere and everywhere. Often with his sister watching.

This continued with my wife when we were dating and first married. She laughed for a hour when I sat my bare ass down on nettles in the park across from her house. We fucked on the dock of a hotel we were staying at in the FL Keys (just pulled up her short dress and slipped in from behind on a lounge. When a family showed up with 3 kids, we feigned sleeping til they left). The best was on the hood of her AMC Pacer, in our driveway in NY, in full daylight as the burgers grilled 3' away.

Now we only do it outdoors occasionally, usually in the hot tub behind the privacy fence (but the fence only went up this year, we've been doing it in there for 11).

jimisbi
Jul 17, 2016, 6:46 PM
Several times I've sucked a cock in a vehicle or out in the open in the countryside where no one was around and I never came close to being caught. The closest I ever came to getting caught was one time when I went out into the countryside with a guy. I normally insist on somewhere private or secluded, but this time I wanted this guy's cock so much that when he stopped at remote place, but still visible from up to a half mile away I didn't protest. Instead I got out of the car as soon as we were parked. We were both naked in mere seconds and I was on my knees sucking his beautiful cock. He really wanted to fuck me so we soon moved to the back of his car. I bent over the trunk and he lubed me up and slid his cock into me. He was soon fucking me hard and fast and I was moaning and begging for me. Before he could cum he got a cramp in his leg. He pulled out of me and his cock went flaccid as tried to walk off the cramp. Unfortunately the cramp wasn't going away fast enough so he said we might as well get dressed because he wouldn't be able to fuck me again that night. We no sooner got in his car and started to get dressed when another car turned onto the road and drove towards us. The car went past us quite slowly with the passenger in the front seat looking at us. I don't know if we had been seen or not, but I haven't done anything in such an exposed location since then.

man4girlgirl4man
Jul 17, 2016, 11:51 PM
My best friend and I were 18. He came over and wanted to play. But it was Saturday afternoon and both our houses were full so we took a drive in my car, pants down and jerking each other off the entire way.. We stopped in an empty parking lot in the back of an office complex (Saturday so nobody was at work). We had a 7 or 8 minute quickie. It was hot for many reasons and the risk of being caught was one of them. So much fun!!!

Tuffnuggies
Jul 25, 2016, 12:17 PM
Where would any of you say is the best and safest, outdoor locations you've found?