PDA

View Full Version : I get called a dirty little cocksucker by everyone who knows me and it turns me on.

dirtycocklover
Jun 23, 2016, 11:03 AM
The feeling of shame and knowing that everyone knows that your a cocksucker and felt the thrill and excitement of fully submitting to cock. I feel so sexy like some dirty little cock whore whenever people call me a cocksucker but oh god it turns me on so much. And this is why I'm now sucking cock everyday and while I post this im on my knees infront of a real man and god he has such a lovely big cock. I love the danger of sucking cock in public places here is a few true stories of my experiences. I got turned into a cocksucker when I was 17 when some dirty old man caught me looking at his big cock in a public toilet and told me to get on my knees and suck him off I don't know why but I just couldn't stop myself it turned me on so much especially when he told me what a dirty little cocksucking faggot I am and as soon as I came in he knew I would be sucking his cock. Well he was right I couldn't believe I was doing this and I was getting off on the danger of sucking a old cock in public but I didn't care anymore I was so into sucking his big fat thing I didn't notice two other men had come in and were watching this fresh faced young boy busy playing with his little dick while sucking a dirty smelly old man off. I only knew they were there when he said this is the first cock he's sucked and now he will be a cocksucker for life do you want him to suck your cocks as well? I looked round a saw them looking at me and felt so ashamed and tried to get up but he grabbed my head and pushed his cock back in my mouth and told me to carry on and show them that I'm a cocksucking little faggot and don't worry your going to be caught lots more times with a cock in your mouth and you'll learn to enjoy the feeling of everyone knowing that you love sucking men off. I was already loving the shame and humiliation in fact I felt so proud so honoured I waved them to come nearer and they did. They were laughing and saying look at him what a filthy little faggot with that old man's cock in his mouth don't you care that we caught you. I just looked at them and mumbled no. Was that a no don't you know it's rude to talk with your mouth full. The old man said where's your manners boy answer them. So I reluctantly stopped sucking and looked at them and said no I love sucking cock now and don't care if everyone finds out. Well everyone did find out one of my ex girlfriend's friends found some pictures of me sucking some cocks online now she's left me and I'm really am going to be sucking cock forever and I love it.

j4u42
Jun 23, 2016, 12:59 PM
To be on my knees bobbing my head and sucking a nice boner or lying in my back with my head hanging off the side of the bed and having a man forcefully fucking my face and tea-bagging me are the ways I like it. Having the guys calling me by my first name adding what their description of the kind of cocksucker they feel I am is especially nice. They can use whatever adjective to describe the my cocksucking skills I have is up to them. I love the appreciation shown for a job, more specifically a blowjob, being done well. After they're finished, they can thank me or not. I feel then that I received my reward and enjoyed the remarkable experience.
Perhaps a trip to a bath house is in order in the near future where I have witnesses watching me perform and awaiting their turns. And those who I successfully completed the enjoyable tasked of draining their nuts of their man juices, they would be basking in the after glow satiated as I'm digesting their delicious and well-earned loads and servicing the next guy from beginning ( flaccid ) to end ( engorged, swollen rock hard spurting boner ) I want no less than at least six studs. Perhaps later on in my visit there, I could hear the rumors being whispered among the toweled and/or nude men in the place commenting to each other and recognizing me there as to my oral skill. I believe I am capable of making most of them very happy with my full wet lips and talented, twirling tongue. Licking their shafts, engulfing their hairy nuts and slipping my lips over their knobs and engulfing their tools to the pubes and balls and repeating this over and over again as they pump my mouth to their delight. What do you think?

borntosuckcock
Jun 23, 2016, 7:09 PM
I love to be called a dirty little cocksucker, turns me on. I raherly started sucking older men when I was 8 or 9 and they would often tell me what a great little cocksucker I was.

al_atlanta
Jul 6, 2016, 10:59 PM
Love using cocksucking little faggots to get me off, making them suck strange dicks while I watch. Suck it, faggot.