PDA

View Full Version : Anal... Good or Bad?

Tuffnuggies
Jun 21, 2016, 12:29 PM
I'm vers. Always used to be a top, until finally bottoming.
I would say at most have bottomed about 1/2 dozen times. The issue is, several times, once his cock get past my sphincter, and I push back a bit while loosening up, it's great. Other times it burns like hell, and doesn't seem like the cock is long enough to get the job done. And to top it off, it almost seems as if I'm getting bored, even though I really wanted to get fucked.
Has enyone else experienced this?
Is there something wrong with me?

BiPaoulo69
Jun 21, 2016, 12:33 PM
yah, it did happen to me, but only once. The guy was not hard or passionate enough. Other than that I've always enjoyed it. Even when i hurt and burnt at first.

I'm vers. Always used to be a top, until finally bottoming.
I would say at most have bottomed about 1/2 dozen times. The issue is, several times, once his cock get past my sphincter, and I push back a bit while loosening up, it's great. Other times it burns like hell, and doesn't seem like the cock is long enough to get the job done. And to top it off, it almost seems as if I'm getting bored, even though I really wanted to get fucked.
Has enyone else experienced this?
Is there something wrong with me?

liberlib
Jun 21, 2016, 4:40 PM
Have not had enough experience yet but past your 1/2 dozen. Yes, but usually I can attribute it to lack of lubrication.

Bes was a BBC. Didn't think there was any difference until I experienced it. It left me a little sore and as a result thinking it could have been better., Even though it was great, he tried to fudge on the lubrication and I ended up with 'friction' burns. But he also left me drooling in the sheets.
Next best was my frequent friend. We have been working on it and I finally got him to use more lub and can not wait until he cums again.
Another that was very successful took twist. I usually insist on condoms but the two above were bareback. But one of the best, I got him to wear the condom (which tooke the lube better). Then I took the condom off after he felt finished and showed he hadn't finished yet by finishing sucking him. (No condom, no post sucking).

Another aspect is how my top is enjoying it. One who was very skilled and knew what he was doing seemed bored and it effected me also. Just successfully slipping it in leaves me short, it takes the pumping to bring it off.

Still working on the technique. Any volunteers?

cornholejoe
Jun 21, 2016, 5:53 PM
only time i got a bad anal fucking was a guy put it to me and did not last 2 minutes but i fucked his ass for 20 minutes amd he admitted he would top but like to be fucked more

jimisbi
Jun 21, 2016, 6:44 PM
Maybe I've just been lucky, but it has always been good for me. I've never had a burning feeling nor have I ever had a problem taking a cock.

letsgetnasty
Jun 21, 2016, 8:45 PM
It's always been good even when it hurts a bit soon turns into a mind blowing orgasm

secretasianman
Jun 21, 2016, 11:45 PM
It depends on the guy, for me. I always thought bigger or longer was better, but it's actually been the shorter cocks that has felt better. As long as he's into it and hits my prostate the right way, I start moaning and cumming like crazy.

OlderBC1
Jun 22, 2016, 3:18 AM
I guess it just goes to show that it's not the size of the wand, but the magic it possesses?...I suppose it can also depend on whether you're in the mood for regular or extra large? :suave:

Bluehill
Jun 22, 2016, 5:10 AM
Mostly good experiences, it depends on the top knowing what he is doing and taking it slowly at first! I'm tight and it takes me a little time to open up. If a guy just shoves his cock in me and starts thrusting for all he is worth immediately, then it really ruts me and i have been known to stop things because it hurts too much!

if the top starts off slowly then I'll be begging him to fuck me long hard and deep all night!

My my worst experience was a guy in a sauna who stuck his cock in me at totally the wrong angle!

friskyous
Jun 23, 2016, 6:44 AM
I've only had the one experience (hopefully more soon) but it was quite good. He took it slow and had me well lubricated then pounded me to ecstasy.

Electricblue
Jun 24, 2016, 3:42 AM
I had to practice with a toys for a while to get to know how I like it. Now I know how to adjust so my prostate gets good contact. I have mind blowing multiple orgasms when I get a partner who knows what he's doing. When I use a toy I can cum till exhaustion its 3 times as intense as my regular orgasms, and lasts as long as I want it too sometimes I gotta stop because I stop breathing lol and need to come up for air. When I have a partner who listens and gets me right, I forget all about my dick lol, no need

Electricblue
Jun 24, 2016, 3:48 AM
Well said! No stabbing till we say go! Some guys just don't listen and they get left holding there dick, there's a method and patience makes hot intense sex, agreed once I'm properly relaxed and lubricated its on boys.

Electricblue
Jun 24, 2016, 3:52 AM
Mostly good experiences, it depends on the top knowing what he is doing and taking it slowly at first! I'm tight and it takes me a little time to open up. If a guy just shoves his cock in me and starts thrusting for all he is worth immediately, then it really ruts me and i have been known to stop things because it hurts too much!

if the top starts off slowly then I'll be begging him to fuck me long hard and deep all night!

My my worst experience was a guy in a sauna who stuck his cock in me at totally the wrong angle!

Bravo Bluehill, Gotta warmup the engine before you floor it. Be patient and listen, or you get left holding your cock lol. Please read this Tops its educational:yikes2:

Shelby57
Jun 25, 2016, 1:19 PM
I've only been with a couple of guys. The first time was amazing, we used plenty of lube and he took his time and lasted quite a while. I let him fuck me a second time and it didn't start too great because we didn't use enough lube. Once we fixed that it was great again.
Unfortunately, I have lost touch with this guy - Looking for a replacement if you're in the Austin area.BTW... :)

The only other guy I have been with was too short to get inside me which was a real bummer.
I did suck him off but he shot his load while I was adjusting my position so I didn't even get to have him cum in my mouth.
Total waste of time...

Oh well, maybe the third time will be the charm... :)