PDA

View Full Version : Cock ring with butt plug

kutag
Jun 21, 2016, 12:34 AM
I love wearing cock rings and I see some now have butt plugs attached, the feeling wearing one of these must be great.
I'm sure I would blow a bigger load than normal(and eat it). Can anyone tell me of their experiences with them, I would
love to wank with one on, have you fucked, sucked wearing one? Any photos would be a bonus.

SilkyHoseLover
Jun 21, 2016, 11:25 AM
Don't have any pictures, but I have experience with a couple of different types.

The first one I bought is a 2" stainless steel ring, with an 1-1/4" (approximately) ball attached. The ring and attaching arm are made from about 3/16" (maybe 1/4") steel, making it quite heavy. Since the arm is a fixed length, it may or may not be a comfortable fit between the base of your cock and anus. I find that I wish the ball were offset a little farther from the ring, but it's ok. When I'm wearing it, it tends to pull my cock down a bit.

The other one is made of silicone and has a stretchy ring with a plug that looks like a huge thumb. This makes it a lot easier to put on.

I LOVE wearing cock rings - especially with butt plugs, and almost always wear one while camming with other guys. Mmmmmm... makes my cock so hard!

And, yes -- I have sucked cock while wearing one. It was great, and the other guy loved it, too! :bigrin: