PDA

View Full Version : What kind of sex does it for you?

Tuffnuggies
Jun 17, 2016, 2:21 PM
Given the choice, would you rather:
Be fucked hard and deep with a long thick cock for only a few minutes? Or, have a long fuck session with an "average" cock?
Suck or be sucked quickly to orgasm, or long and slow paced?

SilkyHoseLover
Jun 17, 2016, 3:15 PM
My choices in red, bold italics...

Be fucked hard and deep with a long thick cock for only a few minutes? Or, have a long fuck session with an "average" cock?

cuttin2dachase
Jun 17, 2016, 3:35 PM
I am mainly orally inclined. When I suck a man's cock I want my cum payoff in 15 minutes or less. As much as I enjoy getting a man (or woman) off orally, I like being sucked off by a woman or man even more. When I am being sucked by a willing, eager cumslut, I prefer a somewhat longer, edging-ish session where I am brought close to orgasm once or twice. After that I'll ask my partner to get more aggressive and really go for my load and make me cum in a minute or so. So I'd rank getting sucked at a slower pace first, getting sucked off quickly 2nd and sucking a man off rather quickly 3rd.

cornholejoe
Jun 17, 2016, 4:02 PM
like a long session in the ass with a average cock but have had it that way with a long thick cock also like to be sucked long and slow at least 15 to 20 minutes:tongue:

letsgetnasty
Jun 17, 2016, 4:13 PM

I like it deep an hard with a thick cock

monaohio
Jun 17, 2016, 4:25 PM
have a long fuck gong with a big thick cock going in and out of me all day and night long

sysper
Jun 17, 2016, 5:51 PM
long & slower works for me especially the older i get. work up to getting faster.

redngoldpride
Jun 17, 2016, 11:44 PM
Total and completely UNINHIBTED SEX long sessions no holding back cutting loose

Polar Bear72
Jun 18, 2016, 7:11 AM
I love to kiss,touch and long make out sessions. I love slow fucking

friskyous
Jun 18, 2016, 7:36 AM
Depends om the moment I suppose.. I like long, slow sex but there is something to be said for the heat of the moment as well.

a2smith09
Jun 18, 2016, 1:14 PM
I really like a variety of sex and experiences. Get bored with the same o same o. Need to change things up to keep things interesting. Now my preference is long and slow to take my time with my lovers so we can enjoy each other. However like doing a large variety of different things during the long and slow times. Particularly with the same lovers each time to be different in some way.

hung4you
Jun 20, 2016, 5:25 AM
When my wife travels my buddy will come over and since I have a very secluded home with lots of outdoor privacy we enjoy being outside naked and relaxing in the sun sucking each others cocks. After I prepare my ass for the fucking I know he wants to give me, I love being fucked on the deck with sweat dripping off us. We will spend hours just playing with each other and enjoying summer.

querty
Jun 20, 2016, 6:52 AM
I prefer long passionate sessions where we each (or we all :-) ) get to savor the sex. Love to edge my parther (girl orguy) multiple times. Then, calm them down all the way and then a faster more aggressive pace to take them quickly over the edge into a massive orgazim.

BiPaoulo69
Jun 21, 2016, 12:39 PM
I love long slow and passionate. Take the time to enjoy each other.

bobby63114
Jun 21, 2016, 1:26 PM
I would prefer a long and hard deep with a thick cock or average cock and sucked quickly to orgasm so I can suck his cock.

Fzmr9t
Jun 21, 2016, 2:20 PM

Ditto that

hung4you
Jun 21, 2016, 2:33 PM
I love being sucked to completion but I also really get off sucking cock as well. I would love to spend an afternoon naked having some drinks edging each other for hours and then slowly get fucked and filled.

jimisbi
Jun 21, 2016, 6:39 PM
The best sex is man to man when I am the submissive bottom (actually I'm only a submissive bottom) and my top wants to please me as much as I want to please him.

mjohn
Jun 21, 2016, 10:16 PM
I think any kind of sex would do it for me. However I would love to wake up before a very hot guy and start blowing him before he had a chance to get hard and feel his cock grow in my mouth until it spasms. Then after I would like to fall back to sleep with my head on his chest.

OlderBC1
Jun 21, 2016, 10:43 PM
Size is up for grabs, but I would like to try a big, thick one. want to 69 with him & fuck each other as long & deep as we can, but no rough stuff. Condoms & lube so we can suck each other off when we get that feelin'. With wife joining in, double-dick her deep & easy. Then have her suck us both off.

man4girlgirl4man
Jun 23, 2016, 3:38 PM
I won't get fucked by a guy if his dick isn't bigger than mine. For me getting fucked is about me being his bitch, and how can I possibly be the bitch of a man with a smaller dick than mine? My dick is 8 inches so that means I only get fucked by men with very big to huge cocks, and I can take a huge dick like few others can. as for blowjobs - giving or getting - I love it slow and sexy with dirty talk and teasing.

borntosuckcock
Jun 23, 2016, 7:05 PM
Like to suck guys that cum fast and swallow every drop. I like to suck, but some guys take forever to get off. Like to suck one guy right after the other.

Shelby57
Jun 25, 2016, 1:50 PM
Don't have a lot of experience but don't think the size of the cock matters as long as he's big enough to really get inside my ass. I just love to get fucked...

As for sucking, I haven't had much luck.. I think I'd prefer to suck a guy who could cum relatively quickly but would last long enough for me to enjoy his cock and would like to be sucked the same; I want the guy to enjoy himself but not take too long to get there.

We can always go for seconds or thirds, or... :)

lizard-lix
Jun 29, 2016, 7:54 AM
Whatever works at the moment. Pretty much anything, oral/anal/vaginal/manual, top or bottom... The gooier and messier the better! Dirty talk and some light to moderate kink is always a great addition.

hung4you
Jul 7, 2016, 6:54 AM
Even though I have been married for over 30 years and have great sex with the wife, it appears as though I love man sex more. Men just know how to suck a better cock. If my buddy is fucking me, he loves that I get into it and he loves blowing his load deep in me. Women want lots of for play, men can just get naked and get right to it and leave no problem. Ah, if the wife only knew how many loads of hot cum I swallow in my man cave while she is upstairs.

bibifuck
Jul 7, 2016, 7:57 AM
I like to be fucked by my wife with a big dildo called "realdoe".

wanan see ?

Go check our blog, it's a real amateur blog with good pictures of us: http://fuckbibifuck.erog.fr/

please take a look !

al_atlanta
Jul 8, 2016, 2:00 PM
MFM threesomes where the husband sucks my cock.

stonebow
Jul 8, 2016, 11:54 PM
Long slow and definitely passionate is best....though I won't turn down a quickie either....lol.

mrcumsalot
Jul 9, 2016, 7:43 AM
I have always preferred to be treated roughly so hard and fast, like a piston. Size doesn't matter at all as long as he knows how to do it properly. Whether he is in my ass or my mouth (throat), it needs to be done powerfully.

devotee
Aug 7, 2016, 5:23 AM
I like to be used by a mature man who calls all the shots, and is not afraid to put me in my place if need be, for as long as possible!

JimmieG
Aug 7, 2016, 8:44 AM
I'd like to suck off my partner long and slow.

dzamzi
Aug 7, 2016, 11:47 AM
Honestly, my biggest turn on is giving head to another man. Maybe it's because sex with my wife is so vanilla and sucking cock is so naughty. I would rather give oral than do anything else sexually

Outofthis99999
Aug 7, 2016, 11:57 AM
Honestly, my biggest turn on is giving head to another man. Maybe it's because sex with my wife is so vanilla and sucking cock is so naughty. I would rather give oral than do anything else sexually how long have you been giving head? I enjoy going to an older friends house for drinks and ending up in the shower on my knees. Mmmm

bi4asplay
Aug 3, 2017, 12:40 PM

All f the above with a long session of long and thick. though any cock in my as is good a big long thick one is great.

borntosuckcock
Aug 3, 2017, 4:18 PM
For me, it's all about feeling a guy getting off in my mouth and swallowing his cum. I like sucking, but the sooner he gets off the, the better. I like to be sucked, but I prefer a woman sucking me off and swallowing my cum. Love it when they French kiss and feed me some of my cum. Love to eat pussy all day. Especially enjoy going nag back down and licking up my cum out of her super wet pussy.

csreef
Aug 3, 2017, 7:53 PM
I like to make love long & slow. The more sensual, the better.

Bigredfish
Aug 3, 2017, 8:19 PM
As I gotten older the longer I like it..no longer live in fast lane like when I was young.

bw299
Aug 4, 2017, 3:52 AM
There are times for each. Depends on the circumstances and the mood.

Waylon
Aug 4, 2017, 11:04 AM
Blowjobs are my specialty and what I love to do best.

BiPaoulo69
Aug 4, 2017, 1:51 PM
My choices in red, bold italics...

Those are my choices as well. thanks

hung4you
Aug 5, 2017, 7:04 AM
My sexual flavor is always going to be a 3 or 4 hour ordeal. I love spending hours of fun naked time edging and being edged. I love being a total bottom for my regular. Whether he is plowing his cock on all 4s or I'm on top riding cowboy it's all good. Not all of our sexual encounters last for the before mentioned time frame, we have quickies as well.

middleagedinnj
Aug 5, 2017, 7:27 AM
I love to suck and I will do it however the guy I'm sucking wants - slow or fast. Most times I find that it goes faster than I want due to time constraints, but the few times I was able to take it slow and edge someone for a time it was amazing. I find that following a guy's lead makes their orgasm better and I am rewarded by more powerful cumshots. I get off on the the feeling of a hard, throbbing cock shooting that delicious load into my mouth.

borntosuckcock
Aug 7, 2017, 9:14 AM
Giving blowjobs, swallowing and eating pussy.

hung4you
Aug 8, 2017, 5:59 AM
I have always preferred to be treated roughly so hard and fast, like a piston. Size doesn't matter at all as long as he knows how to do it properly. Whether he is in my ass or my mouth (throat), it needs to be done powerfully.. I second that, When I am with the wife I am dominate, when I am with my buddy, I like to be used hard and powerfully taken.

Asspussy302
Aug 10, 2017, 10:59 AM
Long session with an average to slightly less than average cock, after I suck for a while.

redngoldpride
Aug 10, 2017, 9:43 PM
Hot sex , nasty sex , uninhibited sex , sweaty frenzy sex , long drwn out sex , kinky sex , SEX , SEX AND MORE SEX

charman
Aug 11, 2017, 4:44 AM
I like long and slow oral and stroking...

Bear816
Aug 12, 2017, 4:04 AM
I prefer an average sized cock and I prefer to suck.

hung4you
Aug 12, 2017, 6:12 AM
I enjoy lots of time being naked and taking my time in all my sexual endeavors. My friend and I have been known to spend hours edging each other tasting all the precum we can muster before we blow our loads. A friend of mine I haven't seen in a while wanted to play since his wife was out of town, I was only too happy to accommodate. I called up my neighbor and asked if he wanted to play as well, I heard his cock get hard as he said hell yea. After a quick enema and hot shower I was ready for the evening. We started around 630 and they left around 10:30 exhausted but feeling good.