PDA

View Full Version : Are most guys on this site subs or doms?

indenver_indenver
Jun 11, 2016, 3:53 PM
Reading a lot of stuff on this website leads me to believe most are subs who enjoy sucking cock. I'd really like to hear more from the doms whose main interest is having their cock sucked or even worshipped.

cornholejoe
Jun 11, 2016, 7:00 PM
not only do i like it sucked want that man on all fours with me fucking his ass :tongue:

monaohio
Jun 11, 2016, 7:20 PM
only if you think a sub is easy to get in bed

mr.beaver
Jun 11, 2016, 8:11 PM
Yea I have never tried any of it,and I only want to receive a cock be the submissive role,the female role. I just want cock in me.

jem_is_bi
Jun 11, 2016, 9:46 PM
I LOVE to suck dick. I REALLY LOVE to suck dick!!! I am very aggressive about doing it. I also enjoy getting my dick sucked. While he lays on the bed, I like to straddle his face, then fuck his face and cum in his mouth. That feels so good!

cuttin2dachase
Jun 14, 2016, 4:48 PM
I am an easygoing bi guy with nary a dominant or aggressive bone in my body in my everyday life, however being dom to a submissive woman or man is a kink that turns me on very much. I have absolutely no desire to submit to a man or woman. Normally I am a pleaser who enjoys pleasing a female or male sexual partner as much as I enjoy being pleased. That being said, sometimes I'm in a mood when I want to be served and pleased by a woman or man, but I'm just not up for returning the favor. That's when I enjoy being dom and having everything my way. I have met very few women who are truly submissive, but I have met many truly submissive men who want only to worship my body and cock with no recip. The gift of true submission is kind of like being given a gift certificate to go to a spa to be pampered. I don't have to do anything but lie back and tell them what I want and how I want it and I don't have to pay for it ! LOL I'd have to agree that there are a lot more submissive bi men (mostly married or divorced) than there are dominant ones. I rarely get approached online by dominant men, but am quite frequently approached by submissive men. If a guy seems sincere and eager to please and be dommed, he is well on his way to subbing for me.

Bislut88
Jun 14, 2016, 9:55 PM
I am a sub I love dick in my mouth And ass

Waylon
Jun 15, 2016, 10:58 AM
When I am giving head to a man, I tend to be submissive as I believe that is the role to play when you're taking a dick into your mouth and throat. I have long hair, beyond shoulder length, and always let it down to flow and complete the feminine sub look. I enjoy it when the man grabs my hair in a ponytail and guides my head and mouth up and down his hard erection. I make sure he enjoys my lack of gag reflex and deep throat him when he comes.
On the other hand, when I am getting blown, I assume the dominant role. Some men and women enjoy light slapping as well as hard throat sucking and I will grab the cocksuckers head and guide it down my dick, balls deep.

borntosuckcock
Jun 16, 2016, 6:35 AM
I prefer to be a sub, but I've often played a dominate role.

OlderBC1
Jun 16, 2016, 6:49 AM
Long story short, I prefer to go both ways, giving as good as I get. Sharing equally is better for all concerned, in my opinion. I like sucking dick as much as cumming in my lover's mouth & ass. & he's welcome to fuck me & cum in my ass, or use a condom & get sucked off. There's just something natural about sucking dick & swallowing his cum, just as I know I enjoy. And it seems like it's the stroking during fucking that feels so damn good with a hard cock in your ass?...