PDA

View Full Version : I love sucking cock, but.....

rce107
Jun 11, 2016, 2:42 AM
There is nothing that gets me any hotter than sucking on big, uncut cocks....but that's all! I have no desire to have one inserted in my ass, nor do I want to fuck a man in his ass:yikes2:. I'm sure a lot of you think I'm crazy but being on my knees and sucking, licking, stroking, pumping, kissing and sucking some more makes me so damned horny I could cum without even touching myself.:tongue: I would love to suck on one, two, five, ten, or twenty beautiful, sexy cocks and continue sucking them until they shoot cum in my mouth or on my face. :wiggle2:

uncut_cock
Jun 11, 2016, 3:06 AM
I was blown once by one of my male friends last year. I never went down on him or any guy for that matter. I'm not sure how it would feel like or taste like.

OlderBC1
Jun 11, 2016, 4:57 AM
Idk, it felt natural to me, not too different than sucking on popsicles when we were kids? And his love juice tastes sweet, but not quit as sweet as a woman's juices. The taste of man cum changes with diet, but a young man's cum tastes salty for the first couple seconds.

sysper
Jun 11, 2016, 12:58 PM
the thought of sucking cock turns me on but i'm not sure if i would like that or anything else for that matter with a guy. i'm eager to have my 1st experiance to be more sure.

a2smith09
Jun 11, 2016, 2:05 PM
I have been an avid and regular cock sucker since my best friend and I mutually discovered the pleasures and superiority of blow jobs over masturbation one year at summer camp when we were in Junior high. I've sucked all sizes and shapes of cocks over the years. I love to suck to completion and find that the taste and consistency of cum to be variable. Some cum tastes good and has a pleasant feel on the tongue, most cum tastes and feels ok, and thankfully rarely in my experience is the cum foul. I do prefer my cock to be clean and groomed.

whistle1
Jun 11, 2016, 3:20 PM
If you're only into sucking and nothing else, than what's wrong with that?

bobby63114
Jun 11, 2016, 3:36 PM
To each their own.....lol

rce107
Jun 11, 2016, 6:09 PM
Thanks!

julyguybill
Jun 12, 2016, 7:47 AM
yes I am the same way I have enjoyed sucking cocks for a number of years but like you that's all sorry but its how I am

cslutt
Jun 14, 2016, 12:15 PM
I am a cocksucker. Nothing gets me more turned on than to drop to my knees, except wearing lingerie & dropping to my stocking'd knees. Lingerie is optional, but such a turnon being horny AND slutty, pulling down his pre-cum filled panties and loving up his cock.

Franz007
Jun 14, 2016, 1:12 PM
I think there is nothing wrong about just liking to suck and not trying Analsex. Even some 100% Gays dont like Analsex. For me it's different but i have nothing against men who just like to suck and nothing more. Finally everyone should do what feels nice to him, thats the basics rules of Sex.

travelmanNW
Jun 14, 2016, 3:51 PM
I enjoy sucking cock, love the feeling of satisfying a guy and have him shoot cum into my mouth. Have wanted to try anal but only with the right guy some one that takes his time and gets my ass well lubed.

To everyone do what you feel comfortable doing and enjoy your self.

Shefford
Jun 14, 2016, 4:47 PM
Wow I am just like you . I have sucked almost 50 cocks since my first time last November and that is all I want. No desire for anal or making out . Just sucking a nice cock and hopefully with a nice fresh load.

borntosuckcock
Jun 16, 2016, 6:23 AM
Never been interested in anything other than oral sex. Sucking a nice cock or eating a nice wet pussy. Liked to be sucked, by both sex's. Always liked a nice blowjob verses fucking pussy. Not a top or bottom, not into kissing, rimming or ball sucking. Just want that cock and cum in my mouth. Do like to have gals share my cum with me after theve sucked me off and love to go back down and eat my cum after I've cummed in their sweet wet pussies.

OlderBC1
Jun 16, 2016, 6:41 AM
I liked when wife & I would both suck one of her cum soaked large tits! Erotic stuff. Have sucked a buddy's cock before he fucked her, then sucked & licked his cum out of her little pussy. Wanna try sucking a man's balls too, since I enjoy it so much. And a real cock in my ass should feel a whole lot better than toys?...some cock & pussy would be good about now!

querty
Jun 16, 2016, 6:46 AM
To each their very own! Preferences are preferences. The cool thing is they can change over time. When i first started, I was onky interested in oral and did not want to taste any cum (let my girlfriend or wife finish him off). No way on anal. Zip intetest in kissing or caressing a guy. And now some 6 years later, love it all!
(Well, haven't kissed a guy yet but want to)

OlderBC1
Jun 16, 2016, 6:54 AM
Well, due to things that happened to me when I was young, I learned that sharing equally is better for the feelings of all concerned. Even if they won't readily admit it. If you want me to fuck you & cum in your mouth, you'd be welcome in wanting the same from me. I like it that way. Idk...maybe I care more than I should?

bicuriousbc66
Jun 16, 2016, 10:55 AM
Close your eyes and kissing a smooth guy is same as kissing a women.

Fzmr9t
Jun 16, 2016, 4:59 PM
the thought of sucking cock turns me on but i'm not sure if i would like that or anything else for that matter with a guy. i'm eager to have my 1st experiance to be more sure.
I went at it VERY slowly until I got up the nerve to actually invite someone over
but once I knelt down and pulled his shorts and boxers off, putting his cock in my mouth felt very natural
the next step, also came slowly and was very hot. We showered together then went to the bed and sucked each other
i asked him if he wanted to fuck me and he did, so I lubed up and he put a condom on and I lubed him up and got on all fours
it took a bit of doing and it was slightly painful but once it was in I was in heaven!

sysper
Jun 17, 2016, 12:07 AM
nice to hear u had a great experiance, i take it he did too :) at least u tried now u know

69luvr
Jun 17, 2016, 2:20 PM
There is nothing that gets me any hotter than sucking on big, uncut cocks....but that's all! I have no desire to have one inserted in my ass, nor do I want to fuck a man in his ass:yikes2:. I'm sure a lot of you think I'm crazy but being on my knees and sucking, licking, stroking, pumping, kissing and sucking some more makes me so damned horny I could cum without even touching myself.:tongue: I would love to suck on one, two, five, ten, or twenty beautiful, sexy cocks and continue sucking them until they shoot cum in my mouth or on my face. :wiggle2:
I wish you lived closer to me. I luv being sucked.

a2smith09
Jun 18, 2016, 1:53 PM
Well, due to things that happened to me when I was young, I learned that sharing equally is better for the feelings of all concerned. Even if they won't readily admit it. If you want me to fuck you & cum in your mouth, you'd be welcome in wanting the same from me. I like it that way. Idk...maybe I care more than I should?

I don't know I feel the same way. I'm not really inclined to be a sub and while I really enjoy being a bottom at times I like being a top too. So I'm like you. While every once in a while I'll service someone without them reciprocating it seems a bit exploitative to me and the relationship will not continue for long without my itch getting scratched too.

cuttin2dachase
Jun 18, 2016, 3:15 PM
While every once in a while I'll service someone without them reciprocating it seems a bit exploitative to me and the relationship will not continue for long without my itch getting scratched too.

I feel the same way. I can be neutral and equal, I can take the lead and even be dominant, but I have no desire to be submissive. If a guy tells me there's a certain position he wants me to be in or there's a certain way he likes his dick sucked or that he wants to call me bitch or whore or slut, I am more than happy to accommodate him. But still, I don't feel submissive in doing so. When I suck a man's cock and make him moan and throb and thrust and convulse and then cum, I feel like I am the one with all the power and that he has submitted to my cocksucking will. I too don't like to explode a guy's nuts and not have him return the favor, especially if he has told me before our meeting that he wants my cock too. I may feel disappointed, but I don't get pissed off. If he wants to meet again, I'll "remind" him that he owes me a blowjob and I'll need to collect it before I suck him off again LOL. If he disappears, I feel like I had the last laugh...if we meet again and he blows me before I blow him, everyone's a winner...

OlderBC1
Jun 18, 2016, 10:35 PM
I don't know I feel the same way. I'm not really inclined to be a sub and while I really enjoy being a bottom at times I like being a top too. So I'm like you. While every once in a while I'll service someone without them reciprocating it seems a bit exploitative to me and the relationship will not continue for long without my itch getting scratched too.

I feel the same way. I can be neutral and equal, I can take the lead and even be dominant, but I have no desire to be submissive. If a guy tells me there's a certain position he wants me to be in or there's a certain way he likes his dick sucked or that he wants to call me bitch or whore or slut, I am more than happy to accommodate him. But still, I don't feel submissive in doing so. When I suck a man's cock and make him moan and throb and thrust and convulse and then cum, I feel like I am the one with all the power and that he has submitted to my cocksucking will. I too don't like to explode a guy's nuts and not have him return the favor, especially if he has told me before our meeting that he wants my cock too. I may feel disappointed, but I don't get pissed off. If he wants to meet again, I'll "remind" him that he owes me a blowjob and I'll need to collect it before I suck him off again LOL. If he disappears, I feel like I had the last laugh...if we meet again and he blows me before I blow him, everyone's a winner...
Thanks guys. Good to know I'm not alone...a " freak among freaks" as the straights might say. I needed to hear that tonight...ain't feelin' terribly good about things. I guess there really is no fool like an old fool. What's the sense of getting back what I used to have, feel, etc...if she or nobody else wants it? Even my pen pal from here got, shall we say, busted & doesn't talk to me anymore. And we had so much in common too. Ever hit it off with another guy...then have it blow up in your face? Just like the rest of my years...damn.

a2smith09
Jun 19, 2016, 12:06 PM
Lol a bit melancholy huh. Understandable. I'm a decade behind you and pine sometimes over the lost youth.

letsgetnasty
Jun 19, 2016, 1:19 PM
I love sucking on smooth cock more than anything but I luv being fucked more as deep n hard possible

rce107
Jun 19, 2016, 2:35 PM
​Thanks to all of these guy's for their responses!

letsgetnasty, a2smith09, OlderBC1, cuttin2dachase, 69luvr, sysper, Fzmr9t, bicuriousbc66, querty, Borntosuckcock, Shefford, travelmanNW, Franz007, cslutt, julyguybill, bobby63114, whistle1, uncut_cock,

OlderBC1
Jun 19, 2016, 5:08 PM
You're welcome! Sorry I got a little down there, but sometimes grass don't grow, wind don't blow & the sky ain't blue sometimes in Loveland...carry on with the hot stuff!...

biglover346
Jun 22, 2016, 9:31 PM
I'll suck his big cock til my jaw aches and then let him bend me over. A+

Electricblue
Jun 22, 2016, 11:51 PM
Give toys a try first, takes practice but once you find the spot omg multiple orgasms!