PDA

View Full Version : Accidental hookup

madtownbluesman
Jun 5, 2016, 4:10 PM
Just curious on whether or not anyone has had an accidental sex fling. For me i was in Southern Texas on Business and after i checked into the Hotel i found out a Blues band was playing that night. Being a Blues Guitarist i enjoy seeing other guitarist do their thing on the guitar. I always travel with my Beloved Gibson Les Paul Standard and play for myself when i travel. On this night i arrived at the Lounge and the band was setting up and i over heard one of the members say they may need to cancel as the main guitarist was delayed in Dallas and may not make it. So i piped up and said i am pretty decent and if he don't show i will play in some jam sessions. He agreed and we went our separate ways until 20 minutes before showtime he approached me and asked if i was serious. Of course I said and i even have my own guitar. I went to my room and retrieved my guitar and headed for the bar. After meeting the rest of the band we had a beer and discussed the musical arrangement for the night. As fate would have it they were old time 50's type of Blues for which that is my passion. After we started our 1st set I knew it was going to be a good night. After the night was done and all had a rip roaring good time the leader of the band even offered me a job as lead guitarist. I thanked him and said i wish i could but i am in another line of work. The drummer was very friendly and after the show gave me praise. So we got together on a raining miserable night and decided to get drunk. After we had a few drinks we stepped outside to have a smoke and take a piss in the bushes. After we zipped up the drummer, his name was Greg said hey i couldn't help but notice the package your sporting and i was taken aback by the comment but said thank you. Another hour went by and we were drinking Jack on the rocks and getting stupid. By now it was 3:00 AM in the morning, and Greg was getting all worked up and flat out asked me if he could suck my cock, i told him only if i could play too. In less than 20 minutes we were naked sucking each other and as i cummed in his throat he fell fast asleep. Morning came pretty quick so i went to my room and slept until 8 or so and got showered and dressed and went to my meeting. As i walked out he smiled and mouthed thank you.