PDA

View Full Version : Got my first toy!! What's your favorite?

Tuffnuggies
May 24, 2016, 11:31 AM
I finally purchased my first toy. My Urologist informed me that my prostate was enlarging and after a bout with protititus a few years back, he advised me that having my prostate stimulated regularly would greatly reduce any problems. I had a guy milk me (fyi, if you've never had it done..
I highly recomend doing it!!) amd it was one of the best orgasms i've ever experienced.
So after dragging my feet and not easily finding a volunteer to milk me regularly, I purchased this toy. 41965
Can't wait to try it! What do you guys use?

OlderBC1
May 24, 2016, 11:42 AM
We have one of those 8" long, 2" thick natural looking dildos. would that do the trick?

BareHunter45
May 24, 2016, 12:07 PM
I would be interested in your outcome as I have been thinking about getting one. Never been milked and really really want to ...very much!

I finally purchased my first toy. My Urologist informed me that my prostate was enlarging and after a bout with protititus a few years back, he advised me that having my prostate stimulated regularly would greatly reduce any problems. I had a guy milk me (fyi, if you've never had it done..
I highly recomend doing it!!) amd it was one of the best orgasms i've ever experienced.
So after dragging my feet and not easily finding a volunteer to milk me regularly, I purchased this toy. 41965
Can't wait to try it! What do you guys use?

armadildo
May 24, 2016, 12:12 PM
That looks awesome! Does it vibrate?

Tuffnuggies
May 24, 2016, 2:38 PM
Tried it a few hours ago, and all I can say is WOW!
Within a minute of being inside of me, I started leaking! ��
Didn't have enough time to fully play to orgasm, but had to try it!
Multi speeds and pulse combinations, this thing is going to quickly become my new best friend!
More updates as I go on

Tuffnuggies
May 24, 2016, 2:40 PM
If you've never been milked, you must try it! Especially if you have someone do it for you that knows what they're doing.

curiousnewbie2
May 24, 2016, 4:48 PM
I have an enlarged prostate, why didn't my Urologist give me that advise? :-) It is something I would have welcomed!

OlderBC1
May 24, 2016, 6:02 PM
My FIL took the pills instead of allowing me to...help him out?! And this is the hugely hung guy that always wanted me to suck him off?

sysper
May 24, 2016, 6:08 PM
cause ur urologist isn't perverted :cutelaugh:wacko:
I have an enlarged prostate, why didn't my Urologist give me that advise? :-) It is something I would have welcomed!

sysper
May 24, 2016, 7:23 PM
i use a buttplug sometimes...

Neonaught
May 25, 2016, 10:39 AM
I do not have prostate problems but am interested in experiencing prostate orgasms. I use an Aneros prostate stimulator that looks similar but has no vibe function. You insert it and do Keagles to cause it to tap against your prostate internally. I have gotten mixed results with it despite trying a number of different sizes.

What is the name of the device in the picture?