PDA

View Full Version : Foreskin restoration techniques

Jack Black
May 20, 2016, 11:55 PM
I would like to hear from men who have successfully restored their foreskin. I have tried several methods outlined in the book "The Joy of Circumcising". The main method used was T tape and Jelqing. After over 2 years I had minimal gains. I would like to know the techniques used by successful men'

darkeyes
May 21, 2016, 5:34 AM
U cant restore a 4skin but it is possible 2 create a close-ish representation of one by various different methods which stretch the penile skin across across the head.. it takes time... quite a time too. It can only be a representation of the 4skin because it is not at present possible to recreate the nerves which are lost as a result of the original surgery. C4 over here did a documentary about it and I have to admit I spent the entire programme rolling in the aisles in hysterics... they were that funny! Dont ask me the name of the show cos we are talking 8 or 10 years ago..

pole_smoker
May 21, 2016, 3:06 PM
You cannot restore your foreskin as it just stretches the remaining skin on your penis to give the glans or head coverage but it's not as though you have an actual foreskin with all the nerve endings, sensitivity, and excellent control over your penis and ejaculation.

My husband and I have no need to restore our foreskins as we are intact, and not cut/mutilated.

Some men can't really restore the remaining skin on their mutilated penis. We know a gay man who wore some device for years trying to do this and he did not accomplish this at all from what he told us.

Jack Black
May 23, 2016, 9:23 PM
I agree that the foreskin nerves are gone and can not be replaced, but with coverage, head sensitivity my return.

Jack Black
May 24, 2016, 9:44 AM
I am surprised at the lack of response to this thread! Is it that no one has had success in achieving coverage?

wondering56231
May 25, 2016, 11:21 AM
I was getting great results with this product. However I stopped restoring because my new wife doesn't like the looks of a penis with foreskin. I have enough restored that I have great coverage when flaccid so I am happy with where I am.

http://www.foreskinrestore.com/main.html