PDA

View Full Version : eating your own load

twosmokers
May 2, 2016, 4:31 PM
Do you swallow your own cum? If so when did you do it the first time? How often dobyou do it? Did you swallow yours or another guys cum first? And how do you do it? Do you shoot in your mouth or hand?

ShadowJack
May 2, 2016, 4:56 PM
I have eaten my own load, the first time in Argentina, when a lovely lady I had just fucked asked me to lick her pussy... I did, hesitantly, and discovered it made me ready for seconds with her in no time! Since then I have shot in my own mouth a few times, snowballed once or twice, and eaten it from a different girls pussy once more. I dislike the flavor, alone, mixed with pussy though I love it, and find the act of eating cum very erotic!

armadildo
May 2, 2016, 4:58 PM
Yes I eat my own cum. Eating your own cum is good training for eating another guy's cum. I shoot off into a cup and immediately swallow it. It takes effort, because as soon as I cum, I loose interest in anything else sexy, so I have to force myself to swallow the cum. In the past, when a guy came in my mouth, I would have to spit it out because I was not yet accustomed to swallowing cum. Now I can swallow it. I've been eating cum for about a year or so I guess.

Willingtobebi
May 2, 2016, 5:05 PM
I have, as both of my previous posts describe. :tongue: The links are on my profile page as "Latest posts." :suave:

CaArmyGuy
May 2, 2016, 6:56 PM
I slide off of the couch headfirst so my legs are up high and my head is on the floor, then shoot a load onto my own face. Catch a little in my mouth, usually.

kinkyboi
May 3, 2016, 12:06 AM
I started eating my own cum when i was 14 at summer camp and I love it now everyday

mac_46_46
May 5, 2016, 12:48 PM
I sometimes eat my own cum when I am in the right mood. When I suck another guys cock, I always want him to cum in my mouth and swallow it.

monaohio
May 5, 2016, 12:58 PM
when i play with myself i cum in my hand and lick it and swollow my cum from my hand or i will cum in my coffee and drink it moxed with my coffee

apantysnatcher
May 5, 2016, 1:58 PM
All the above. ould bend doubleso auld joon my face ad into m mouth. Love the taste aroma feel of that cream in my mouth. In my coffee out of a spent cock mine others aust use and filled pussy or ass.

Nauti Rogue
May 5, 2016, 2:00 PM
If I don't have anything to shoot my load into, I'll just jack into my hand and lick it clean. I've done this multiple times in stand up tanning booths.

hosseguy
May 5, 2016, 3:12 PM
Great topic. I never blow my load alone without eating my cum. I have enjoyed all the activities and positions as the others,but my favorite is to cum in my lovers mouth, he/she does not swalow but immediatelyjoins me in a deep sloppy frech kiss. The taste, smell and joy of that moment is special!!!

guywholikesboth
May 5, 2016, 6:47 PM
at 13 I swallowed my first load from another guy that day I swallowed my own I have a 6 incher and was able to get the head in my mouth and jerk it till I came I also would put my feet on the wall of my bedroom and shot my load into my open mouth still swallow my own when I jerk off

SilkyHoseLover
May 5, 2016, 7:43 PM
I'm eating my load more often these days, maybe about half the time.

When I'm camming with somebody, I like to edge and lick up my free-flowing pre-cum. Mmmmmm -- that's tasty! If I get so turned on that I can't hold out anymore, I like to cum on-cam into my hand, then lick it up so the other guy can see. I like it and the other party seems to enjoy it as well.

ISOSafe&Discreet
May 5, 2016, 9:00 PM
I occasionally eat my own. I started doing it to be ready for another mans cum. I'd much rather be rock hard and feel a cock shooting cum into my mouth but when I eat my own, I like it. I've eaten my load out of a pussy. I've had a woman kiss me immediately and share it with me which was very sensual. I like to come on her ass and lick it off. A fantasy is to cum in a woman's ass and lick it out but that may stay a fantasy... The thought of being jerked off and licking it off of fingers turns me on or me jerking of for someone then eating it....

Redo7163
May 10, 2016, 2:44 PM
When I was more flexible I'd cum many times in my mouth. The problem is the desire to swallow is gone and I'd spit. I really enjoy the taste of my precum and I'll eat the ooze I get while edging, but then I'm still horny.
'

Outofthis99999
May 12, 2016, 11:24 AM
I started eating my own cum when i was 14 at summer camp and I love it now everyday
So hot!!!!

Godownonit
May 14, 2016, 12:47 AM
I always eat my own load. Cum, to me, is magical stuff. Turns me on so much ! I suck cock almost every day, which I have been doing for a little over two years. I finally admitted to myself that I was Bi......and that opened the floodgate. I always swallow - couldn't imagine doing otherwise. I have a regular cocksucking gig with some gay friends (I am thrilled that that I have them), but when I am alone and haven't had any for a few hours, I will invariably jack myself, to get a taste.

Unfortunately, I can't cum as often as I'd like.....or find as many cocks to suck as I'd like. I'd suck 10 a day, if I could.....and swallow every drop.

mackdaddy
May 14, 2016, 11:36 PM
Started eating my cum a few years ago, now regret all the years I wasted it.

OlderBC1
May 16, 2016, 2:05 PM
I was writing in my second book of sex stories, mostly bi, and one based on Tommy James, " Crimson & Clover" was so hot, I had to unbutton my PJ's & jack off! I came yet another nice load in my hand. But this time, I raised my hand close to my face, seeing my warm cream running all over my fingers, said, " F**** it!" And quickly licked it all off my hand before I could change my mind! First time finally doing it! I instantly felt better, finally swallowing my whole load, rather than a little taste drop now & then.

a2smith09
May 16, 2016, 3:25 PM
I've been eating my own since I first started ejaculating. I masturbate all the time. As a kid it would be 6-7 times a night. One day my mom asked me where those funny stains on my sheets were coming from. I've been consuming the evidence ever since. Later that n that summer when I was giving my best friend his first blowjob he blew prematurely in my mouth. I've been sucking other cocks and swallowing cum ever since.

averagejoe33
May 16, 2016, 7:31 PM
Do you swallow your own cum? Yes
If so when did you do it the first time? When I was around 15
How often dobyou do it? About three times a week
Did you swallow yours or another guys cum first? At this time only have had mine
And how do you do it, Do you shoot in your mouth or hand? I have done both

chisucker
May 18, 2016, 3:00 AM
I have tasted my cum and pre-cum many times. It never tastes bad. I have only swallowed it all a few times.

OlderBC1
May 18, 2016, 4:27 AM
I've tasted my cum & love juice many times since I was 10 & my big balls came like a busted fire hose against the bathroom wall, 3' away! A lil salty for a couple seconds then, but creamy man flavor after that. Love juice is always sweet! But hadn't swallowed my whole load till 5/16/16...

ziggy1
May 18, 2016, 9:23 PM
I have an eight inch cock and an very limber I can suck myself off until I cum in my mouth and swallow it all.

OlderBC1
May 18, 2016, 9:37 PM
I think we all wish we could do that! I was making love with my wife a lil while ago, & she wanted me to make myself cum. So Jacked off with one hand, fondling my balls with the other. Then caught my cum load in that hand, & started lapping it up with her hugging me. She giggled a bit, then pulled my hand away? I rubbed some on my cock, & lapped up the rest. I had hoped she'd clean it off my cock, but no?...Oh well, after 9 years of nothing, gotta work on it?...

murano2641
May 19, 2016, 2:28 PM
Yes. I started eating my own years ago and have never looked back. Fortunately my present girlfriend is into sharing. If I cum in her mouth she will gladly snowball me and we'll pass it back and forth until it's all gone. I love eating her out after I cum in her pussy as well...get's me hard again every time! I gladly share with another man when the opportunity presents itself which reminds me...anybody in PA/DE/NJ area looking for a regular?

txsmale55
May 19, 2016, 6:42 PM
The first taste of cum came at 12 years old. My friend an I sucking each other off for like 5 yrs. after that I would try to aim at my mouth an catch what I could. Years later I still eat my own pre n cum, usually lick it from my hands or from a fruit or drink. Sometimes if I'm really horny I'll swish it around in my mouth before swallowing it. Just wished I shot the loads I use to!!

OlderBC1
May 19, 2016, 8:57 PM
Yeah, I don't cum like a firehose anymore either. More like a small geyser:yikes2:...

cuttin2dachase
May 19, 2016, 10:50 PM
The 1st time I ever tasted my own cum was a surprise. My ex hotwife had just sucked me off and of course I thought she'd swallowed it all. WRONG ! She held most of it in her mouth and then slid up next to me, put her arms around me and gave me my 1st cum kiss. It was a passionate french kiss during which my cum swirled in both our mouths. I was so turned on at doing yet another thing we had never done. She winked and said next time we fuck, I want you to go down on me afterwards and slurp up all your cum and my juices. I couldn't wait ! It happened the next night and quite frequently after that. She had always had a fantasy to watch and help me and a male partner suck each other. The idea had kind of turned me on, but at the same time seemed weird. We'd had quite a few 4somes with other couples and 3somes with men so I was already comfortable being naked with men and having physical contact while double teaming her. Henceforth she would often tell me how much she'd love me to taste another man's cum from her pussy or "straight from the tap", saying if I loved my own cum, I'd love oral sex with men. The more and more we discussed it, the more I wanted to try it. Try it I did in a 4some with a bi couple and I was hopelessly hooked on cock and cum. In the next 15 or 20 years I bet I swallowed 2 gallons of cum, most of it directly from other men, some of it from her pussy.

After I turned 51 or 52, after over 20 years of eagerly sucking men and cum filled pussies dry, I began to reflect and ponder how lucky I was to have escaped ever getting an STD from other men's cum. I decided to quit while I was ahead or maybe I should say while I was giving head LOL. I stopped ingesting and swallowing other men's cum except for the inevitable sticky drops or strings of precum at the beginning. Since then, I've had my male partners pull out just before they climax to watch them spurt their hot, sticky payloads on my body or on themselves or the bed. A few of them have shot into their hand and licked it all up. It's quite a visual turn on for me and gave me an idea. To substitute for not tasting and swallowing other men anymore, I began to eat my own cum each time I masturbated. I'd shoot it into the palm of my free hand then slurp it all up, making sure that some of it smeared my lips and upper chin so that I could lick it off as I had done many times with other men. I still do it until this day, except that now I usually keep an empty brown plastic prescription container handy to collect it all as I watch it spurt out (more visually self-erotic I suppose). I then pour it into my mouth and onto my tongue to savor before swallowing it and I make sure to coat my lips and upper chin too for a few more licks :) Mmmmm <slurp>

BriBi
May 20, 2016, 7:12 AM
If I can't get a load of someone else's then I make do with my own

bi4asplay
May 21, 2016, 9:54 AM
Do you swallow your own cum? If so when did you do it the first time? How often dobyou do it? Did you swallow yours or another guys cum first? And how do you do it? Do you shoot in your mouth or hand?

I started eatting my own cum at 21 licking my late wife after fucking. After that she told me how good my pre cum was. Wiped some off the head with her finger and put it on my tongue. I LIKED it I like my pre cum even more that my cum. When ever I cum I want to taste it. Have even made cumsicles from it.

grxclaus
May 22, 2016, 12:55 AM
Sometimes I do. I'll shoot it in a wine glass and then drink it. I love the taste of it and makes it easier when I'm blowing someone.

LovingLingerie
May 22, 2016, 9:48 AM
I eat mine all the time. I used to be able to suck my own cock. I would shot it all over my face and into my mouth all the time. Why let it go to waste I say. I would love to eat it out of my wife's pussy also. I can't wait to have it shot into my mouth straight from a cock! I would love to have 10 cocks to suck in a row, swallowing it all.

Newbiguy72
May 22, 2016, 3:08 PM
I started eating my own cum about 6 months ago in an effort to contain my bi-sexual desires. I'd lay on my back and throw my legs over my head and shoot for my mouth. I got so good at it I'd barely miss a drop. Then last month when I finally gave in and sucked my first cock I didn't even think twice about swallowing every single drop of his load as he exploded in my mouth!

borntosuckcock
May 23, 2016, 7:22 AM
I started sucking cocks at 8 or 9 and loved the taste of cum. I couldn't cum then, but I'd get a drop of precum and I always licked it off my finger. When I was finally able to cum, I licked it out of my hand. Been eating it ever since. Love to give blowjobs and swallow every drop, then jerk off and eat mine.

Avid_Cummer
May 24, 2016, 9:31 PM
Over the years I swallowed a few loads, but I really enjoy swallowing my own :smile:

mr.beaver
May 24, 2016, 11:45 PM
When I first done it,when I first started masterbating I role so my cock was directly over my mouth. Wishing I could put my cock in my mouth. Then with my ex wife I eat it out of her pussy

plainguy
May 25, 2016, 2:05 PM
I'm not exactly sure when I ate my first load of my own, I actually came on my own face and licked and , thought wow, this isn't bad tasting at all, I often now eat my own cum, and am wanting to try another's to see if it is as good.

Avid_Cummer
May 25, 2016, 11:02 PM
Oh I forgot to mention, I also enjoy shooting my load on a guys nipples then lick it off or massage the cum lubricated nipple with my :tongue:

LovingJacking
May 31, 2016, 7:48 AM
Oh I forgot to mention, I also enjoy shooting my load on a guys nipples then lick it off or massage the cum lubricated nipple with my :tongue:

How about rubbing your leaking head on his nipples, then licking it off while gently stroking him?

OlderBC1
May 31, 2016, 9:12 AM
My wife liked to suck me off after fucking her, as she liked the taste of her pussy juice. She'd blow my load all over her 38D tits, & we'd both lick & suck one clean!

altimer23
May 31, 2016, 10:19 AM
i used to cum in my ex wifes mouth and then we would share it. love the taste

BIGUY123456
May 31, 2016, 3:01 PM
I ate my own cum about 3 years ago I have to be very horny I eat it off my hand once I cum I lose interest fast so have to eat it quickly I do it once in a while

Bigdickdaddy0823
May 31, 2016, 7:01 PM
I eat my cum quite often honestly. I guess for me it started one day after the gym and it's been a ritual since. I had just finished exercising and got home and made my shake like any other day. The difference this day was how insanely horny and sensitive to my own touch I was. I pulled on my dick a few times and my eyes rolled back. I was incredibly horny but I didn't feel like fucking my wife, all I wanted was to enjoy to feeling of my dick filling my hands. As I began to jerk off I looked at my protein shake cup and slid the top off. I inserted my entire cock in until the top of the cup hit the base of my cock and my balls filled the top as well. I pulled it out and continued to jerk, after about 25 mins I was so hard from edging that all I wanted was to explode without leaving any mess ; what did I do? I blew my load in my protein shake and without the slightest hesitation I finished my showroom got out and sipped on my cum filled protein shake for the next 15 mins without my wife knowing my seed was floating around in my vanilla cream shake ;)

Happy Tongue
May 31, 2016, 7:34 PM
Always love to lick the pre-cum as part of foreplay. And not every time, but often cum on myself and lick it off with my fingers. mmm. If I'm especially turned on by my partner's lust at having me cim, then I'll go for a sno-ball share. But that's rare, really.

friskyous
May 31, 2016, 8:39 PM
Do you swallow your own cum? Sometimes If so when did you do it the first time? when I first started masturbating.. the pre cum is actually quite yummy How often dobyou do it? Not that often really Did you swallow yours or another guys cum first? Mine! And how do you do it? Do you shoot in your mouth or hand? In my hand.. couldn't shoot it in my mouth even hanging upside down.. usually got in my hair or my eye.

OlderBC1
Jun 1, 2016, 6:19 PM
After taking this Test X180 Ignite from Force Factor, sold at GNC, my cum is whiter at my age, tastes better. As of last night already!

sysper
Jun 1, 2016, 8:26 PM
thanks for the tip, i will have to experement with that now :D
After taking this Test X180 Ignite from Force Factor, sold at GNC, my cum is whiter at my age, tastes better. As of last night already!

barefeetguy
Jun 1, 2016, 8:43 PM
Do you swallow your own cum? Sometimes
If so when did you do it the first time? When I was about 25 and staying at a hotel for a work trip. I masturbated into a condom and slid the cum filled condom over my tongue, then removed it and poured the cum in my mouth.
How often do you do it? A few times a month
Did you swallow yours or another guys cum first? Mine
And how do you do it? Do you shoot in your mouth or your hand Either in my hand or on a cookie or other food item that I eat afterward

OlderBC1
Jun 1, 2016, 9:51 PM
thanks for the tip, i will have to experement with that now :D
It's a testosterone booster, fat burner & supposed to boost performance. It sure boosted my sperm count first of all. So we'll see how this $5 two week trial bottle goes?

pete7
Jun 2, 2016, 12:36 AM
i do it out of my hand, or i roll up on my shoulders and cum on my face, maybe getting some in my mouth

Janis
Jun 3, 2016, 4:53 PM
First time I did it was about a couple of years ago. It took a while to build up the nerve. Finally I came in my hand and shoved it in my mouth. Some smeared on my face. When I saw myself in a mirror, it was a shock to my self image. It shattered my male ego. That's why I began to realize that I possibly had homosexual tendencies.
I have done it several times since and have become more accepting. I am at a point where I come on my dildo and lick it off.

madtownbluesman
Jun 5, 2016, 6:32 AM
I frequently swallow my cum. My wife don't swallow so i need to.

Bicyclist
Jun 6, 2016, 6:30 PM
After swinging my legs over my head I enjoy masturbating to the fantasy of receiving a warm facial from a guy. But over the years my aim has deteriorated and I get but a small percentage of my cream in my mouth. So now I fill up a large spoon and swirl my tongue around in it before devouring it. I am always surprised how warm it feels and how much I would love to swallow somebody else's precious sperm-load.

man4girlgirl4man
Jun 7, 2016, 12:45 AM
First time I tasted my own cum I was 13. I hated it. But I've learned to love the taste of cum. Mine and also the cum of a man I'm sucking off. I love to take facials then lick his cum off his dick.

EBGary
Jan 26, 2017, 3:28 AM
When I'm going to swallow my own cum, I prefer edging to the point of milking my semen into a cup. When I've produced enough for a mouthful, I pour it into my mouth. I prefer getting semen directly from someone else's penis, but my cum is always available.

downforce
Jan 26, 2017, 8:38 PM
I love to eat my own load. If Im at home, I will edge for an hour or so, then shoot into my hand immediately shove it in my mouth.

Ive even eaten it a couple of times at work. We have little paper cups in our restroom, and I will jerk off into the cup then set it aside until the urge to eat it comes back. I will pour it all in my mouth, then walk around my office while Im swishing my load around in my mouth, and swirling it all around with my tongue.

2bi2Bboring
Jan 27, 2017, 3:18 AM
I first ate my own load at about age 13. I pushed my shoulders up against the wall in my room and threw my hips over my head. I fucked my own ass with my fingers and jacked my cock over my face. I could bust barely get the tip of my own cock in my mouth and I pushed my hips down so I could run my tongue over the bottom of the head. I kept fucking my ass with my fingers and I began to leak cum onto my face and in my mouth. I have a serious cum fetish and love the taste. I came in my own mouth and have loved the taste ever since.

DownBoy
Jan 30, 2017, 1:58 AM
I eat my own cum sometimes. I wish I could aim and shoot it in my mouth, but I can't! So I have to lick it off my hand.
Whats funny though is that I think my cum tastes better than the loads I've swallowed from other men lol. Its like slightly salty but mostly flavorless. Other men have a strong taste to their cum.

Anyways, yeah.

hung4you
Feb 5, 2017, 7:42 AM
I cant remember the last time i masturbated and didn't eat my cum. I love my cum.

smokey
Feb 5, 2017, 10:31 AM
I don't eat my own come when masturbating but I LOVE eating it out of my girl friend's pussy and especially her asshole. YUM!!!

bw299
Feb 6, 2017, 12:44 AM
I eat my own cum sometimes. I wish I could aim and shoot it in my mouth, but I can't! So I have to lick it off my hand.
Whats funny though is that I think my cum tastes better than the loads I've swallowed from other men lol. Its like slightly salty but mostly flavorless. Other men have a strong taste to their cum.

Anyways, yeah. DownBoy, diet has EVERYTHING to do with the taste of cum. Smoking, alcohol, low water intake, high fat consumption, and many veggies make cum taste bitter. I can taste cigarettes in cum and DETEST it! Good water intake, fresh fruits (not citrus) and leafy veggies make cum taste good.

sysper
Feb 6, 2017, 1:22 AM
is that where u get whiskey dick?:cutelaugh:wacko::upside:
DownBoy, diet has EVERYTHING to do with the taste of cum. Smoking, alcohol, low water intake, high fat consumption, and many veggies make cum taste bitter. I can taste cigarettes in cum and DETEST it! Good water intake, fresh fruits (not citrus) and leafy veggies make cum taste good.

TerrorTwilight
Feb 6, 2017, 12:22 PM
I've started eating my cum almost every time I masturbate. Makes clean up super easy!

Lil Miss Understood
Feb 7, 2017, 8:01 PM
....I love to eat my own cum every chance I get.... :tongue:

Bottomhubby
Feb 14, 2017, 6:54 AM
Since coming out to my wife a few months ago anytime we have sex I " have " to eat my cum from her pussy. If it's a hand job she feeds it to me off her fingers.

gale_mn
Feb 14, 2017, 11:42 AM

oh yes love cum

RichieC
Feb 14, 2017, 8:10 PM
My ex-wife used to go out on dates and have sex with a few guys behind my back on different occasions, at first she would do this secretly, but for some unknown reason she had a need to tell me (probably out of guilt) about her clandestine activities. I was hurt and disappointed at hearing this as I thought we had a very sound marriage....she always told me she would like to have sex with other men but wouldn't do it because she thought I wouldn't love her if she did. I told her that I didn't really mind if she was honest with me and I also could enjoy the same privilege...she.agreed.

I used to enjoy her coming home after her sex sessions and licking the cum from her pussy then having sex with her....she used to say to me "I'll always save a place for you and your "Blobs"". We eventually parted but how I miss tasting all that cum from her pussy.....it was like a bee bringing back honey to the hive.

BisexualPisces3192
Feb 14, 2017, 10:47 PM
Yes I Swallow My Own Cum Every Chance I Get, & I Love It. The First Time I Ate My Own Cum I Was In High School.

Shelby57
Feb 15, 2017, 8:06 PM
I have a few times. I am not as flexible as I would like so I usually ended up with more on my face than in my mouth. It took a few times to get used to the taste and texture but i got there. I have tried shooting in my hand but usually lose interest as soon as I cum and just rinse my hand off in the sink. I have frequently taken the last drop or two on my finger and licked that but that is about it.

As for another guys cum, I have only been with three guys and have yet to actually have someone cum in my mouth. The first guy I was with came before I was ready and I ended up licking his cum off his cock and stomach. He tasted pretty good but there were other issues so we never hooked up again. The second was my first anal experience and, well, let's just say I didn't get to taste his cum at all. :bigrin: The third guy was going very well and I tried to deep throat him and hit the wrong spot and choked. He came while I was regaining my composure. He grabbed a paper towel and started cleaning himself up so I missed out on that. Fortunately, we are still in contact and it looks likes I will have at least one more opportunity to get it right with him, hopefully more than one.

TDH47
Feb 16, 2017, 5:49 AM
I'm a bottom that loves to give oral, haven't had a guy cum in my mouth in awhile and will jerk off into my own. Not the same love the feeling of a cock in my mouth that starts to pulsate and then blows that load hard. I jerked off last night into my mouth and love the warm taste.

bw299
Feb 16, 2017, 3:25 PM
Mmmmmm...would love to get you in my mouth TDH47!

notquiteright
Mar 3, 2017, 6:13 PM
I have swallowed a few loads...Im getting used to licking it up...

Clancy
Mar 10, 2017, 8:02 AM
It sure does don't it? Not to mention tastes really good. Hell,try shooting your load on bread and eating it.

itsnormy
Mar 10, 2017, 3:10 PM
As a youngster I used to have early morning jack off sessions and cum into my WHEATIES....helped to live longer....hehehehe

bw299
Mar 12, 2017, 4:04 AM
I've eaten my cum off of all kinds of things....ice cream, bread, cold cereal, mash potatoes, oatmeal, cream of wheat, gravy, tapioca, jello, pudding...now I prefer it straight from the tap...sometimes slurping it off my fingers, out of the palm of my hand, off of a plate, or out of a shot glass.

a2smith09
Mar 12, 2017, 5:10 PM
Lol the first thing me was shortly after I started ejaculating. I always was a horny little kid playing with my dick all the time because it felt so good. Well shortly after I turned 12 I was wanking my hard little dick when a very funny sensation hit me right above my balls the felt strange and unusual but really, really good. Then a minute or so later my cock started twitching and all of a sudden white stuff started spitting out of it. Well I didn't know what was going on and it scared me a bit. However it felt really awesome. After a few minutes I started playing with my dick to see if it would happen again and sure enough after a few minutes of hard wanking that sensation hit me again and white stuff shot out once again. This time I was expecting it and I kept wanking as the stuff came out of my dick. It lubricated my dick and mad masturbating easier. My orgasm lasted longer and more white stuff came out than the first time. It made a mess.

Well after I recovered I started to play with myself again to see if would happen again and sure enough it took longer to make
happen but once again that really good funny feeling hit me and white stuff shot out of my dick but less of it than the first two times. I had just discovered my new favorite game. I started masturbating myself several time a day. Well after a week or two of this one day my mom washed my sheets and asked me what those funny stains on my sheets were from. Well I got wmabarrased because I realized where they were coming from. The next time I wanked off I put my hand down the and came into my palm. Well I had a handful of cum and no place to put it so I slurped it up. Well it didn't taste bad and didn't leave any spots on my sheets so I've been eatin my cum ever since.

bw299
Mar 12, 2017, 9:43 PM
Necessity is the mother of intention! :bigrin:

snowcrazee
Jun 11, 2017, 8:00 AM
In my earlier, more flexible years, I was able to get most of my cock in my mouth and could give myself a decent blow job. The first time I tried was simply to see if it was even possible. I was so surprised that I could get that much in my mouth that I sucked myself to the point just before I came but I wasn't sure if I wanted to try my own load. After pondering it for a bit, I decided to go for it again and force myself to hold my own jizz in my mouth for a few seconds and then swallow it. If I didn't like it, I just wouldn't do it again. But I did like it. So for several years after, I gave myself blowjobs and swallowed my loads, or shot them on my face and licked off what I could. Now that age is starting to catch up to me, I am not able to flex as far. I can still get the head in my mouth some days though, so on a good day, i grab the auto-thrusting vibrator and stuff it deep into my ass, stroke my cock and suck the tip of it until i get that sweet nectar to shoot into my mouth. But I spoiled myself, so if I cant get my mouth around my dick on a given day, I simply dont get to taste myself, and just shoot on my stomach or in a towel.

Curiosity Satisfied
Jun 11, 2017, 8:12 AM
Armadildo you are my hero. I love swallowing other guys cum after I have earned it sucking their cocks but I can't eat my cum own after I cum. I have to freeze mine and eat it the next time

adrianharrington23
Jun 21, 2017, 12:01 PM
Started swallowing my own cum a couple of months ago. Don’t really like the smell of it and love the taste. Usually jerk off into a small cup and when I get horny again swallow everything down. Feel like such a dirty slut

ncbymail
Jul 1, 2019, 7:23 AM
If I can't get a load of someone else's then I make do with my own
Me too, seems more and more thats the only way to get a load. I can't get my dick in my mouth anymore so I eat it outta my hand...the precum tastes best!

zbi73
Jul 2, 2019, 3:56 AM
I like the taste of my precum and often swallow that but as soon as I ejaculate the desire to eat my semen is gone so I chicken out.

ncbymail
Jul 17, 2019, 2:31 PM
I like the taste of my precum and often swallow that but as soon as I ejaculate the desire to eat my semen is gone so I chicken out.

I get that - I have to eat it quick or I loose the desire too. But when I'm really needing a load...like I am now, I go for it. Cum tastes SO good

hairy69
Jul 18, 2019, 3:38 PM

I used to be the same way....always got me excited thinking about doing it, but once I came, that was gone. Till the first time I finally just did it. Now I am addicted to cum, and love the taste of it!

zbi73
Jul 19, 2019, 6:39 PM
Finally took the plunge and decided to eat a good portion of my semen. I quite enjoyed the taste.

eager4cum
Jul 23, 2019, 12:18 PM
yes, I swallow my cum every time I masturbate and most times I get a blow job. I started when I was 12 and wanted to clean up to hide my masturbation from family members. BTW - it seemed very natural to me. I masturbate 3 - 5 times a week, so I swallow at least that much and maybe more if I am getting a BJ. I swallowed mine 1st BUT it sure made it a lot easier to swallow my friends cum while blowing him because I had no trepidation about the taste since I was very use to my own. I swallow mine mostly by licking it up out of my hand and by cumming in a glass and drinking or snowballing with my partner after a blow job. Almost never shoot into my mouth because I miss so much and waste too much cum that way.

Tnstr8sucker
Jul 24, 2019, 6:58 AM
It's funny. I'm such a dam cumslut when it comes to other guy's. That's the reason I crave sucking dick. But I always lose interest in my own after I cum. But not so for other guys. So I can cum while playing with a guy and still swallow his

CmdrCarn
Jul 24, 2019, 7:36 AM
On occasions I will. It’s not an everyday thing. Just when I want to taste myself.

Oldlocked
Jul 24, 2019, 7:48 AM
love my cum eat it out of pussy shot it into a shot glass next a hot cock

bibliss
Jul 26, 2019, 1:41 PM
I notice I have to be in the right mood for eating my own cum. On the occasions when I super aroused, I truly enjoy taking in every drop I can....I find it best when I'm edging. When I reach that heightened state where I've edged just a bit over the top, and there's some cum flowing up, but I'm still riding that edge, I haven't yet fully come with a full-on, complete ejaculation... that's when I can really enjoy the taste and texture and simply enjoy the sensation.

I have also enjoyed licking semen from my girlfriend's vagina, both my own and another man's. It's incredible -- and a wonderful experience to share.

dickneeder
Jul 27, 2019, 12:20 PM
I eat mine everytime unless someone else is. I've done that since I've been able to cum. I find cum and piss for that matter yummy. I say I'm a cum addict and piss connoisseur.

newtococksucking
Jul 30, 2019, 10:16 PM
I love the taste of cum and eat my own all the time. I wish I could suck off multiple guys every day. Thick cum is the best. yummm

Zoom1969
Aug 2, 2019, 3:52 PM
I always get really aroused at the thought of eating my own cum. But then I will ejaculate and not bring myself to do it. The desire is gone. But a few times I have been able to... I was with a bud with benefits a little over a year ago. I rubbed our cocks together. It felt so good that I blew my load all over his dick. I was still horny and gave him a blow job tasting my cum and then he shot his load in my mouth! Another time I was masturbating and I was really horny. I edged for a long time and came on my coffee table. I guess I was still horny because the next thing I know I was licking it off the table!

creampie4me
Jan 5, 2022, 3:24 AM
When I was younger, the legs over my head method worked well, I was surprised how warm the jizz felt when it landed on my face and lips. Sometimes I would be sucking on a dildo at the same time, and the cum would land on the dildo so I could deepthroat and clean it up. Now, I prefer coming into an unlubricated condom, then tying it tight so that there is a big bulb of cum at the tip. I'll roll that onto a dildo, and start sucking away, and when I'm about to cum, I'll bite into that bulb and release a mouth full of jizz right onto my tongue as I suck away at the dildo.

Veryoralniceguy
Jan 5, 2022, 4:54 AM
I started sucking when I was young, before I knew what cum was. I always licked the drop of precum from my finger as a boy. The first man I sucked came in my mouth and he said to just swallow it, so I did, I liked the taste. Once I was old enough to cum, I?d always shoot it in my hand and lick it up. As I got older and discovered girls, I?d always drop down and lick my cum from their pussies, something really loved because most of them only got of by my licking their clits.

Cleanshaven69
Jan 5, 2022, 7:55 AM
when i play with myself i cum in my hand and lick it and swallow my cum from my hand or i will cum in my coffee and drink it mixed with my coffee

I enjoy the extra cream in my morning coffee. I will add cum to coffee 2 or 3 times a week

Shelby57
Jan 5, 2022, 9:36 AM
When I was younger and lot more flexible, I would bring my knees up by my ears and try to shoot into my own mouth. Worked sometimes but also taught me to enjoy facials.
The men I have sucked don't all cum in my mouth, but I do my best to clean up the mess. Sometimes that's more fun ...

Veryoralniceguy
Jan 5, 2022, 9:59 AM
I like to suck the guys cock and swallow his cum. I?m usually precumming as I suck and like to reach down and toe my pre I?m and rub it on his cock. When I finish swallowing, I?m ready to cum and shoot it into my hand and lick it up. Some guys find that more disgusting than swallowing their loads.

SEMichiganman517
Jan 5, 2022, 1:38 PM
I have never tasted my own. I do love to feel a nice hard cock throb and pulse in my mouth, but I have always tried to have the cock far enough down my throat that when he cums, I don't really taste anything. The few times where I was "surprised" by a quick cummer and the cock shot in my mouth or on my lips I would enjoy spitting it out slowly around his cock, making a nice wet slippery mess that I would enjoy cleaning with a hot cloth, or better yet using it as lube to pleasure myself.

swvsucker
Jan 5, 2022, 9:15 PM
I always eat my own cum. Seems a waste not to.

First ate my cum shortly after I started giving blowjobs. My cousin's cum was my first. As soon as I tasted his I was hooked. Didn't take long until he asked why I ate his cum and not my own. His question made sense, so I did while he watched. After that, when I sucked him off he always watched me finish myself off and eat my cum.

I used to jerk into my open mouth, but I am not as flexible as I once was, so I lick it off of my fingers now.

SomethingTasteful
Jan 8, 2022, 7:49 AM
The first time I masturbated I didn't even know what had happened. Later I saw pictures of women giving head, and as a teenager I was flexible enough to reach the tip. The hornier I got the more I wanted to try. The first time I ejaculated that way the urge suddenly dissipated and I spit it out and cleaned up. A little while later I determined to swallow, and did, but with the same sudden dissipation of feeling. The taste wasn't exactly something I wanted, yet I couldn't stop thinking about it either. After that I tried to stop masturbating, feeling guilty, etc, but the feeling grew. It got to the point that in the mid-morning hours while sound asleep, an absolutely overwhelming compulsion to suck a cock would often hit me around 3am. It might hit like a wet dream, but sometimes in a half-dream state I'd throw my legs up over and stretch as far as I could, suck on the head, and blow the load into my own mouth. During it, the demand was so strong that it felt like my heart would explode out of my chest. I think it was undifferentiated though, like, if my hs crush were available I'd have been hyper-focused on her instead (and she was usually the image in my wet dreams). Then I'd wake up fully and realized what was going on, shake it off, and clean up, wondering WTF was going on and why the impulse was so powerful, like I didn't have a choice, it was just something that had to happen.

Skuttfarkuss
Jan 9, 2022, 1:13 PM
I have enjoyed eating my cum on ocasion. It's not something I do regularly but now and then. I will always remember the first time I swallowed my own cum. My first wife became a real NO girl so I was frustrated and horny a lot. One night in the middle of the night I woke up horny as hell. I knew if I touched her she would turn away so I got out of bed with my robe on and went into the back yard. I knew my wife would be able to see me if she woke up and looked out the sliding glass patio door in our bedroom. That made it more exciting as I stood there in the garden jacking off. I dropped my robe so I was naked jacking off outside where my wife could easily see me. That made me more horny. As I felt my orgasm getting close I thought about eating my cum and wanted it real bad. I wanted my wife to see me. As I got close to cumming I held my hand below my hard cock and shot my load into my palm. I then lifted my hand to my mouth and found it easy to lick all my cum load off my hand. I was surprised to find that it didn't have a stron flavor but was so creamy and smooth. I licked my hand clean and loved it very much. I went back to bed and my wife was still asleep so she missed me jacking off outside. Too bad.

KDaddy23
Jan 9, 2022, 2:32 PM
Once I figured out that I could suck myself off, oh - it was on! I wouldn't even try to do that now - I might wind up in the emergency room - but once I could get more than the head of my dick in my mouth, I'd suck myself off a lot and swallowing my cum was a great reward... but I'd always known what my cum tasted like - it was just so exciting to be able to taste it this way. Suffering through the aches and pains to be able to blow myself was most definitely worth it.

BiPornFan
Jan 13, 2022, 8:28 PM
Anyone here try freezing your cum into a small sauce cup & letting it melt in your mouth a different day? I froze mine yesterday and it looks like cum butter in the container. I’m wondering if it would be better to add some water or juice to it next time so it freezes more like a mini popsicle. I’d like to let it melt in my mouth while watching my next porn & stroking my cock.

Jozyxt
Jan 14, 2022, 6:45 PM
Anyone here try freezing your cum into a small sauce cup & letting it melt in your mouth a different day? I froze mine yesterday and it looks like cum butter in the container. I’m wondering if it would be better to add some water or juice to it next time so it freezes more like a mini popsicle. I’d like to let it melt in my mouth while watching my next porn & stroking my cock.

I never have. I am not quite sure how I would explain that to my wife. I wonder? Maybe if I fired up the freezer in our camper......

Andrei1990
Jan 16, 2022, 2:26 PM

i love it :)

plainguy
Jan 17, 2022, 7:47 PM
I do, can't remember when I first did, I actually like the taste of my cum and would like to see if others cum is as yummy