PDA

View Full Version : Two-timed-[GF-159]-part-1-of-1

charles-smythe
May 2, 2016, 3:27 PM
Two-timed
Part-1-of-1

Lips clamped tight around his shaft, I moved my mouth up and down its length. As I bobbed up and down, I couldn’t help wondering how100% heterosexual male like me wound up on my knees with a big dick in my mouth. And I mean big, it must be over eight inches long and thick.
Stroking my hair he said, “I haven’t cummed since last weekend so be ready for a mouth full.”
It had all seemed so logical when we were sitting around the apartment pool drinking cold Budweisers and Austin said, “Since your girlfriend two timed you with another guy, I think that you should do the same thing to her.”
Of course I assumed that he’d meant that I should have an affair with a girl. Until that is, we were in his apartment and Austin was standing in front of me pulling down the front of his bathing suit.
Once I saw his cock it seemed only natural to kneel down and help him pull his bathing suit the rest of the way down and off.
Austin was about six inches long but when I took his shaft in my hand and started stroking it, it grew to about eight inches.
When I wrapped my fingers around his shaft, my middle finger and thumb barely met.
Amazingly though my mouth was able to wrap around his thick shaft with no trouble.
I took in the first three inches of his dick and then used both my hands to jerk him off as I twirled my tongue around the fat head.
When I took a hand off his shaft and grabbed his nut sack, Austin moaned, “Oh fuck yea.”
I started gently rubbing each ball between my fingers.
This fondling of his balls made him grab my hair and push me deeper down on to his thick shaft.
I gagged a little but continued to deep throat his dick.
Working his hips and moving his dick in and out of my mouth Austin grunted, “Uuuugh…I’m gonna to cum.”
Austin may have coerced me into sucking his dick, but did he really think that I was going to let him cum in my mouth? Of course he did. And he expected me to swallow it too. And god help me, I suddenly realized that I wanted to.
Tightening my moist lips around his thick shaft, I started to bob and suck him in earnest. As I ran my tongue around his fat head and my lips slid up and down his shaft Austin moaned, “Uuuuuuugh,” in ecstasy.
With a few more jerks of his dick, Austin started to buck and pitch as he shot load after load of his hot sticky cum across my tongue and down my throat. As more cum dripped out of his tip the more I licked it up and swallowed. I ran my tongue down the length of his shaft a few times to make sure I collected everything.
Now here I was again a week later back down on my knees again with Austin’s dick in my mouth. As I sucked, I realized that I was over Barbara. That I didn’t care anymore.
I chuckled when Austin stroked my hair and moaned, “I haven’t cummed all week so be ready for a big mouth full.”
The end…