PDA

View Full Version : A Visit to Club Indianapolis

BigDog88
Mar 14, 2016, 10:35 AM
Hi folks. After several attempts to find a bi-bud on CL, I recently visited Club Indianapolis. I'd never been to a place like this and didn't know what to expect overall. I sat out front in my car for seemingly an hour before I went in, paid my $24, got naked except for a towel and began checking the place out.

I was surprised at how clean and well kept it was. I hadn't been there more that ten minutes before a hunk of a 30 something guy asking me if I'd like to join him in his private room.

Probably some of the most intense guy sex I've ever had. Just sucking, no anal. I'm not sure I'll go back. The risks are just too great. I'll have to think long and hard (maybe pun slightly intended) before I do it again.

Have any of you ever been to a place like this and what was your experience?

BD88

Yoyome100
Apr 17, 2016, 9:40 AM
I don't cruise it but it's pool is nice for getting an all over tan.

12voltyV2.0
Apr 19, 2016, 10:36 AM
I have never gone to a place like that--I would like to--but then again---as you said---I just don't know if the fun is worth the risk of doing so. I hear that there is an ongoing increase once again all over the country in HIV/AIDS transmission and new cases.

It is hard, but prudence really should trump the desires to "play" in this way.

DonLee
Apr 20, 2016, 1:59 PM
I was there once and got so much mutual sock sucking I finally could not get hard again. I'd definitely go back if I couldn't find a hard cock anywhere else.

LeeNorCal
Apr 22, 2016, 2:26 PM
...I'm not sure I'll go back. The risks are just too great....I've been to a few bathhouses over the years that sound like Club Indy. The two here in the SF Bay Area are also very clean, and they emphasize safe sex (to the extent they have free condoms available almost everywhere.) To me, this is much safer (both personally and disease wise) than a CL or other internet hookup. And like @Yoyome100 pointed out, you don't have to cruise while there, but can just enjoy the pool, steam room, etc. And for us married, closeted guys, it's a great place to meet up with regular buddies.

Janis
Jun 3, 2016, 5:21 PM
Sounds awesome. Anything like that in the Chicago area?

BiCuriousVAN
Jun 4, 2016, 12:16 AM
There is this one:

http://www.steamworksbaths.com/chicago/

They have one in Vancouver and it is clean and well maintained. I haven't cruised, but met up with my partner and used as a place to play..

NakedInSeattle
Jun 6, 2016, 1:20 AM
Yes, Janis, check out SteamWorks in Chicago. If it's as nice as SteamWorks in Seattle, you'll love it.

bobby63114
Jun 6, 2016, 8:09 PM
I frequent the one here in St. Louis and I love going there, it's a safe clean place to meet and play. I am currently working on my total body tan laying out by the pool without any covering. Feels great. I also enjoy the whirlpool and the steam room and get tested for free whenever they are testing while I am there. I would recommend it to anybody.:suave:

bw299
Aug 9, 2016, 3:57 PM
Been to a couple with mixed results. I don't do anal; oral only for me. I've had some great experiences but like you, then get concerned about expsure. Hepatitis is the biggest risk and can be just as devastating as HIV.