PDA

View Full Version : A thrill of mine

loveslace
Mar 13, 2016, 12:54 AM
One of the most fun things for me is coming to this site with my wife and reading forums, blogs and posts. but we especially like going to the chat rooms and playing around, shes usually right beside me :-), i like watching her get excited doing something naughty and taboo..

pole_smoker
Mar 13, 2016, 10:47 AM
Being bisexual or an LGBT person, or having sex with the same sex/gender are not "taboos". :rolleyes:

void()
Mar 13, 2016, 11:21 AM
Being bisexual or an LGBT person, or having sex with the same sex/gender are not "taboos". :rolleyes:

Maybe she puts hamsters in her pussy. I didn't see where it was said, "being bisexual or an LGBT person, or having sex with the same sex/gender is taboo" from the op here. They may be saying they watch her squirt all over the fine china, which could be seen as taboo or at the least uncivil. Maybe she is into necrophilia which is often considered taboo. The OP did not specify what "taboo" entailed for themselves, or more accurately their wife. That was left open for readers to speculate on.

Can you show me in this thread where the op said specifically, "being bisexual or an LGBT person, or having sex with the same sex/gender is taboo"? Granted you cannot show me they didn't either. They did not say either way, at all. I presented three different other things which might have been meant. Why do you assume everyone is always discussing bisexuality in negative terms? They may be discussing something else entirely, either positively or negatively.

You're beyond pathetic.

pole_smoker
Mar 13, 2016, 6:27 PM
Maybe she puts hamsters in her pussy. I didn't see where it was said, "being bisexual or an LGBT person, or having sex with the same sex/gender is taboo" from the op here. They may be saying they watch her squirt all over the fine china, which could be seen as taboo or at the least uncivil. Maybe she is into necrophilia which is often considered taboo. The OP did not specify what "taboo" entailed for themselves, or more accurately their wife. That was left open for readers to speculate on. Can you show me in this thread where the op said specifically, "being bisexual or an LGBT person, or having sex with the same sex/gender is taboo"? Granted you cannot show me they didn't either. They did not say either way, at all. I presented three different other things which might have been meant. Why do you assume everyone is always discussing bisexuality in negative terms? They may be discussing something else entirely, either positively or negatively. You're beyond pathetic. LMAO said by someone like you that's deeply closeted and ashamed on some level of being bisexual. :rolleyes: :smilies15 It's pretty obvious what the "taboo" is. Reading comprehension, how does it work? :rolleyes: Normally I would completely ignore you, since you're a troll that's severely mentally ill; but you're the one that's beyond pathetic as you live in complete poverty in the middle of nowhere and even stay closeted to your relatives, and you're in a co-dependant "relationship" with your "wife" who you abuse. :rolleyes: No I have never taken you up on your silly "offer" to have anything to do with you off of this site, since you're that severely mentally ill, have an obsession/stalk me and my husband, and should be in a mental institution. :rolleyes:

void()
Mar 14, 2016, 2:19 AM
LMAO said by someone like you that's deeply closeted and ashamed on some level of being bisexual. :rolleyes: :smilies15 It's pretty obvious what the "taboo" is. Reading comprehension, how does it work? :rolleyes: Normally I would completely ignore you, since you're a troll that's severely mentally ill; but you're the one that's beyond pathetic as you live in complete poverty in the middle of nowhere and even stay closeted to your relatives, and you're in a co-dependant "relationship" with your "wife" who you abuse. :rolleyes: No I have never taken you up on your silly "offer" to have anything to do with you off of this site, since you're that severely mentally ill, have an obsession/stalk me and my husband, and should be in a mental institution. :rolleyes:

Your response is predictable. Knew how you would word and frame the
response. You offered no surprises at all.

Have a question for you. When exactly was it I offered you anything
beyond this site, can you cite a specific instance, word for word even?
As far as I recall, I have not offered you anything beyond this site.

That recollection is not merely belief on my part. I know I have not
offered you anything beyond this site.

As to what is clear or not from the OP, no it is not clear they were
discussing bisexuality as taboo. I illustrated three different other
subjects which they may have been discussing. I would speculate there
could be more subjects they may consider taboo.

The OP left defining taboo to the reader by not explicitly stating their
own definition of it. Seems education has destroyed comprehension for
you. I comprehended the openness from the OP. I am not sure if leaving
it open was intentional, or not. Does not matter either way.

Expressed another way, implicit context does not define the subject
matter, explicit context defines subject matter. Implicit context is what
is implied, inferred. This may be correct, or erroneous and lead to being
misconstrued, misunderstood. Ambiguity regarding subject matter
discussed causes much the same openness. I saw the ambiguity and
comprehended openness.

As a reader, I chose to not engage in discussion with the OP. I chose
not engaging due to seeing the ambiguity, choosing not to have to continue
inquiring regarding definitions. That in my perception is too much akin to
work for conversation. No offense intent in that. I happen to be lazy at
times, especially so in regards to conversation. I prefer conserving energy.

The rest of your response does not warrant further.

cuttin2dachase
Mar 14, 2016, 5:06 AM
To loveslace...pay no attention to the needle-dicked bugfucker calling himself pole_smoker...he is a pathetic sociopath...use the ignore function as most of the rest of us regular members do and you will enjoy the site. I think it is great that you and wifey can come here and be turned on and excited by posts and blogs and stories of other highly sexual people who swing both ways :)

charles-smythe
Apr 15, 2016, 1:50 PM
To loveslace...pay no attention to the needle-dicked bugfucker calling himself pole_smoker...he is a pathetic sociopath...use the ignore function as most of the rest of us regular members do and you will enjoy the site. I think it is great that you and wifey can come here and be turned on and excited by posts and blogs and stories of other highly sexual people who swing both ways :)...don't hold back...if you don't like 'pole say so..

jackbirdjay
Apr 17, 2016, 7:40 AM
tough crowd