PDA

View Full Version : Male chastity

Velorex
Mar 10, 2016, 9:06 PM
My wife has me locked in this right now. She bought it for me last week and I have to say I am loving it! She loves to tease me.
Anyone have any experiences with a cage or other devices?

pepperjack
Mar 10, 2016, 9:43 PM
My wife has me locked in this right now. She bought it for me last week and I have to say I am loving it! She loves to tease me.
Anyone have any experiences with a cage or other devices?

What is it it about this really uncomfortable looking device you love ? And how do you deal with raging, morning wood ? :eek2:

elmwood7
Mar 11, 2016, 5:02 AM
It really does look uncomfortable.

cuttin2dachase
Mar 11, 2016, 12:50 PM
Is wifey making you wear the cock cage 24/7 to to ensure you don't cheat? Or do you only wear it for sexual arousal prior to or during sexplay? Either way, I'd make sure you have a sufficiently sized wirecutting tool handy in case she loses the key ! LOL

I have never seen a cock cage, but I know they have recently become very popular in the mm dom/sub world.

Velorex
Mar 12, 2016, 12:36 PM
She loves how it looks, and she likes the dominance over me. It is actually very comfortable.

athletic-bi-bottom
Mar 12, 2016, 12:42 PM
I've tried it and it became very uncomfortable having your penis pointing down all the time. Sometimes it wants to be pointed up depending on the activity your are doing.
For some reason its very erotic having one on knowing that you are being dominated by the key holder.

toto001
Mar 13, 2016, 4:33 PM
hell no for me it won't happen.

cuttin2dachase
Mar 14, 2016, 5:08 AM
If it is a mutual turn on for her and for you, that is a good thing :)