PDA

View Full Version : Play hard to get

sisboy
Mar 10, 2016, 6:24 PM
I have a fellow who says he believes we have something in common and should get together for a drink.I know what he wants but I want to make him work for it and I do not want cross the fine line of him losing interest.How many times shoudl I tease him before I give in?

jimisbi
Mar 10, 2016, 6:37 PM
When it's the possibility of getting cock I've got no resistance. I give in immediately so for me there is no teasing.

sysper
Mar 10, 2016, 6:52 PM
ur thinking into it i like that :) i think 1 thing u can do is say things that are pretty innocent but they can have 2 meanings.

bikurinpa
Mar 11, 2016, 5:49 AM
I have a fellow who says he believes we have something in common and should get together for a drink.I know what he wants but I want to make him work for it and I do not want cross the fine line of him losing interest.How many times shoudl I tease him before I give in?

That is one the biggest problems in this area, lot of guys just want to play games. If u don't want to do anything with him, be honest and TELL HIM!!

monaohio
Mar 11, 2016, 8:29 AM
if a guy wants me and is hinting about it i give it up no problem at all

cuttin2dachase
Mar 11, 2016, 12:35 PM
A man can be a tease too LOL. It sounds like you are looking more for love and a commitment and using the possibility of sex to bait the hook. But if I am wrong and you are physically attracted to him, you should 'give in' now and keep having sex with him for as long as you are both interested.

olmizzou42
Mar 11, 2016, 1:02 PM
It's a very fine line! There may not be a "next time"!

zigzig
Apr 18, 2016, 5:05 AM
I think you can tease him, but not longer then a month. If you take too long he might get the idea you're not interested. With women its different. If you make her wait for long she will loose interest and consider you as a friend(not a dating option).

DonLee
Apr 20, 2016, 2:15 PM
You would be coy and teasing with me and I would take a hike.

DownBoy
Apr 22, 2016, 10:02 PM
It depends on what you're looking, what type of encounter you want, and where you're at.
For me, I never play hard to get. I want cock, and I have an ass for men to use who want to fuck. I hook up with men at adult theaters, and the truckstop that's next door. So if I make eyecontact with a man I'm interested in, and he checks me out and smiles, I immediately make my way to him. If we're at the theater, I'll drop on my knees and unzip his pants.

If I were looking for a boyfriend, though, I would understand playing a little 'hard to get'.