PDA

View Full Version : Do you get turned on giving a man your ass and letting him cum in your butt?

pole_smoker
Mar 4, 2016, 3:36 PM
Do you get turned on giving a man your ass and letting him cum in your butt?

pole_smoker
Mar 4, 2016, 3:37 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5qfcalJ6K1rvwi0wo1_400.gif http://25.media.tumblr.com/301ae53e1b0b48adc909f10e4dcc2360/tumblr_mwn7uaNQH41t1cs1ko2_500.gif I'm personally not a bottom and have never been fucked and don't want to be.

sisboy
Mar 4, 2016, 6:06 PM
Especially if he knows what he is doing and has a great cock.Some cocks are greater than others.

jimisbi
Mar 4, 2016, 6:36 PM
I definitely do. I absolutely love getting a cock in me. It's the ultimate act of submission and something that I can't get enough of.

borntosuckcock
Mar 5, 2016, 6:10 AM
Being fucked in the ass and feeling a guy cumming is so hot, but I like sucking and swallowing so much, I've only taken it in the ass a couple of times. I do like being a submissive and being bent over is about as submissive as you can get, but looking up at a guy I'm sucking and seeing him mouth fuck me is also submissively hot. I love the verbal guys that make comments about me a dirty little cocksucker and how much they know I like it.

athletic-bi-bottom
Mar 5, 2016, 5:30 PM
I'm a submissive bottom and like to go bare back as long as he's proven DDF. It's a turn on to me knowing his sperm is inside me. I love the way my anus feels nice and wet. But what is more of a turn on is when his is fucking my ass and just before he cums, he pulls his cock out and sticks it in my mouth and cums inside my mouth. It may sound gross but, its more erotic with his cock in my mouth when it's been up my ass.

Northoftheborder
Mar 6, 2016, 10:58 AM
I love the feeling of hot cum filling my hole. Beautiful!

biNshy
Mar 7, 2016, 12:21 AM
I like facials

lnidas6699
Mar 7, 2016, 1:34 PM
Yes. Only had it once, but so want it again!

hazelcd
Mar 7, 2016, 3:42 PM
yes if they want to they can xxx

cornholejoe
Mar 7, 2016, 6:27 PM
Do you get turned on giving a man your ass and letting him cum in your butt?

how about you pole_smoker you proably gave your ass to some one but wont admit it

joshua280964
Mar 9, 2016, 12:50 AM
Absolutely love it.My boyfriend is 10" uncut.I love his shitty cock in my mouth when he's filled up my tight ass and letting him lick me out.

pole_smoker
Mar 9, 2016, 2:23 AM
how about you pole_smoker you proably gave your ass to some one but wont admit it LMAO!!! :rolleyes: Nope I never have bottomed or been fucked. I don't even like a finger back there...but I don't need to prove this to a troll like you, and you've certainly taken lots of cum up your ass. ;) :rolleyes: :smilies15

diverdown207
Mar 10, 2016, 5:34 PM
I love to get a cock up my ass! Have not had a guy cum in me...YET!!

Bluehill
Mar 10, 2016, 6:30 PM
I've been fucked a lot of times, but only barebacked three times in the times before HIV/AIDS .

Getting a hot load of cum up your arse is really amazing!

cornholejoe
Mar 10, 2016, 7:14 PM
LMAO!!! :rolleyes: Nope I never have bottomed or been fucked. I don't even like a finger back there...but I don't need to prove this to a troll like you, and you've certainly taken lots of cum up your ass. ;) :rolleyes: :smilies15

yeah i have took it in the ass dont care to admit it but where i am a true bisexual who enjoys men and women so i dont think you are nothing but a gay man acting bi sexual

nutothis972
Mar 12, 2016, 11:37 AM
I totally love it! I always fuck bareback because I love having them cum inside my asspussy. The only drawback is the bother of thoroughly cleaning out each time before being a bottom. I always want to do so, both for my partners and myself. Just like the reply by athletic-bi-bottom, when he pulls out of my ass I want to lick and suck his cock clean of his cum and my ass juices, but only after he shoots his semen in me.

jackbirdjay
Apr 13, 2016, 4:37 PM
I'm a submissive bottom and like to go bare back as long as he's proven DDF. It's a turn on to me knowing his sperm is inside me. I love the way my anus feels nice and wet. But what is more of a turn on is when his is fucking my ass and just before he cums, he pulls his cock out and sticks it in my mouth and cums inside my mouth. It may sound gross but, its more erotic with his cock in my mouth when it's been up my ass.
I do the same thing. I am very clean back there. Before hand I clean my hole out good so I can take ass to mouth.

mrcumsalot
Apr 16, 2016, 9:10 AM
I like taking it in the mouth mostly, but I do enjoy taking it in the ass too. Most of all though, I get most of my pleasure from knowing that I am giving my men the pleasure they deserve as men. I cannot get a hard on myself so will never know the pleasure induced by entering a nice tight anus. I maybe less of a man for it, but am glad that the men can get so much enjoyment from my body.

hornyc42
Apr 18, 2016, 9:38 AM
I took a cock in my ass, not that long ago. I mad him wear a condom. If I knew the person was 100% DDF then I would love a hot load deep in my ass!

gale_mn
Apr 18, 2016, 10:57 AM
I'm a bottom & have cum while getting fuck

DonLee
Apr 20, 2016, 2:13 PM
You bet! Fill my ass with your cum, but take a good while with plenty of lube to do it! When a man is fucking my ass I feel absolutely feminine and in a good way. When he's done I like to feel the cum ooze out. Sometimes, however, you will encounter a guy who wants to suck and lick it out.

KnkyHim
Apr 20, 2016, 3:31 PM
Haven't but would love it.

mrgray4u
Apr 21, 2016, 4:47 PM
Feeling that head explode with hot cum in my ass, there's no feeling to describe how good it feels!

cibeis
Apr 21, 2016, 11:15 PM
My hubby and I love it! I lick his bf's cum out of his wide open cunt. Sometimes he carries it for hours

madson50
Apr 22, 2016, 4:15 PM
Well I have to admit, the idea of it turns me on! But as of yet I have not found anyone "safe" that wants to do it!! hint hint

DownBoy
Apr 22, 2016, 9:46 PM
Yes! I enjoy getting creampied more than swallowing! I love the feeling of how loose and slippery my ass is, then feeling the cool cum rubbing around my ass as I drive home.
Yes, I do lick it all up and swallow it once I take off my leggings.

apantysnatcher
Apr 23, 2016, 7:53 AM
Yes I do it. I love to feel a man holdig my hips as he drives in to me. Yes clean out is a must. Then as a good bottom I can easly enjoy ATM. Even more fun when I am face fucked as I enjoy an amazing ass fucking. Two at a time is so good.

jesslike2play
Apr 23, 2016, 8:08 AM
oh yes. i like to get fucked. feel my ass being stretched, cum oozing out later. i like it. sometimes i cum without even touching my cock

gooniegoogoo
Apr 23, 2016, 7:29 PM
Pretty sad that everyone answers in an honest way to the question of a troll that's been destroying this site.

Icebreaker
Apr 24, 2016, 3:15 AM
Only happened to me twice while I was in an all boys boarding school with my best buddy. Absolutely loved it, no words to describe how awesome it felt having warm cum shooting inside you.

GettingThere
Apr 28, 2016, 9:54 PM
I've never tried but played with toys. Would like to have a live one. Also like going other way; especially with a couple.

softheart
Apr 30, 2016, 1:11 PM
There is something about it that makes me feel really natural. My boyfriend indulges me, and when we get together he loves to top asap. In our lives, I'm the submissive and that is that. I don't care if I cum, as long as he does. I love to be on my back so we can kiss as he drives into me, and soon I start oozing goo that acts like a lubricant, allowing me to cum with him as his belly slides over my cock. He holds me tight knowing I love to feel the his pulses as he breeds me.

When we are done, I'm face down for awhile letting my honey's cum soak in. I crapped it out once when we were first together, and boy did he get pissed! I won't do that again!

For some reason I'm in a strangely elevated mood for a day or two until I get another load!

So yeah. I love it!

kerisanders3
May 7, 2016, 3:45 AM
I have had 1 man cum inside me, balls deep and I felt so feminine, loved it.

notquitewt
May 10, 2016, 2:25 PM
Still waiting

OlderBC1
May 16, 2016, 2:15 PM
I'm curious if you can feel it squirting hard up your ass! I love sucking cock & getting fucked,but prefer a condom to keep his cock clean to be sucked off when he feels he's gonna cum.

jimisbi
May 16, 2016, 7:03 PM
I'm curious if you can feel it squirting hard up your ass! I love sucking cock & getting fucked,but prefer a condom to keep his cock clean to be sucked off when he feels he's gonna cum.

I've never felt anyone actually squirting in me, but I always know when a guy is cumming in me just by his actions; hard deep thrusts and then he hold his cock deep in me. I only get fucked bareback because I want the guy to cum in me. It's a feeling of satisfaction as well as total submission to know that I'm carrying a load of cum in me.

OlderBC1
May 16, 2016, 7:18 PM
So, it's more like throbbing, thrusting & the like? Ah....

welder153
May 16, 2016, 8:44 PM
I look it in my ass long before I started sucking. With the exception of sucking him hard. I love feeling a bigger ,stronger man inside me.

hung4you
Jun 12, 2016, 8:41 AM
I love anal and really love being filled with hot milky cum.

Bislut88
Jun 13, 2016, 9:19 PM
Yes I a man to cum in my ass I love getting fucked like a whore

Dunmor
Jun 13, 2016, 10:34 PM
Its all about satisfying your partner.....that is the real high.......

OlderBC1
Jun 14, 2016, 11:47 AM
I tend to agree on that point. Please them, they please you, everybody's happy. A sort of contact high, beyond making them cum, moan,etc. It's all good...

letsgetnasty
Jun 17, 2016, 4:09 PM
I love it I cum so hard my ass throbbing and squeezing his cock I start cunning without touching my cock feeling the warmth and cum leaking from is so hot

hung4you
Jun 20, 2016, 5:28 AM
My buddy made 3 deposits in my man pussy this weekend. The feeling of his cum leaking from me is beyond words.

George51
Jun 22, 2016, 8:10 AM
It has been a long time since I had a guy fuck me. But the thought is so very appealing. If he wants to cum inside me, all the better.
Just lying on my stomach and letting am man use me for his pleasure. That really does excite me.

biglover346
Jun 22, 2016, 6:59 PM
The thought makes me harder than anything else. I want a huge white one to drill me with my face down and butt in the air.

Satinlover58
Jul 25, 2016, 11:31 PM
I love bottom and receiving a nice load inside me

CrowBiWan
Jul 26, 2016, 9:12 AM
I love being on my back with the guy on top of me; good physically, but great visually, especially as he's shooting his load in my ass. Doggie has always felt better, but I don't get the visual. But, I'll take it in the ass however he wants to give it to me.

bobby63114
Jul 26, 2016, 9:23 AM
I agree for sure

Satinlover58
Jul 26, 2016, 11:05 PM
I love when mine is being filled

Bigsky360
Jul 28, 2016, 10:59 AM
I have never experienced it, but I would love to have it happen. Just the thought of feeling a load shooting into my ass just sends me over the top. I agree with others here that it is also a submissive thing, and that also makes it hot.

Satinlover58
Jul 28, 2016, 7:33 PM
Yes very much I get super turned on when I'm being taken and filled up with his cum

jimisbi
Jul 29, 2016, 6:50 PM
For me there is nothing that is more exciting, more satisfying, or more gratifying than having a man fuck me as long, as hard, and as often as he wants to. I am happily getting fucked every day or two now for the last several months.

jimisbi
Jul 30, 2016, 6:27 PM
For me there is nothing that is more exciting, more satisfying, or more gratifying than having a man fuck me as long, as hard, and as often as he wants to. I am happily getting fucked every day or two now for the last several months.

That looked to be too frequently so I thought about it and realized that only sometimes do I get fucked every day, but it's never for more than 2 or 3days in a row. There have been times in the last few months where I've gone for 4 or 5 days at a stretch where I haven't been fucked. At least though I'm getting fucked now. It's far better than when I went for a few years without getting any cock at all.

devotee
Aug 1, 2016, 4:12 AM
Of course I enjoy it, however to what degree depends on how he fucks me! If he really starts to stuff my hole hard and deep, (a nice "slurpy" sound never hurts either!), you know, kind of loses control, starts to pull my hair, or beat my jiggly ass cherry red, he can use me anyway he likes-When I know he's close, I like to reach down with both hands and strtch my fuckhole nice and wide......

Likesboth
Aug 3, 2016, 8:41 AM
I've only done it once but I remember it well and I LOVED every moment of it! I loved the foreplay, I loved the feeling of heat when he placed his cockhead on my rosebud, I loved the pain and pleasure combination as he entered my virgin hole, I loved the euphoria he placed me in with his ongoing thrusting and moaning, and more than anything I loved feeling him cum deep in my ass -- it became wet and hot and I felt like such a sweet slut!
oh god I want to do that again!

fubar13
Aug 3, 2016, 8:55 PM
While I admit I prefer to bottom I've never taken it bare. Fantasize about it but not found anyone I trusted enough to take it bare.

friskyous
Aug 4, 2016, 6:50 AM
I do love a nice hard cock in my ass, I prefer bareback too.. soooo much hotter.

biglover346
Aug 4, 2016, 5:14 PM
The best part is when you know he's in a rhythm and working up to coming. That drives me crazy, really like scream oh my god I love it crazy.

Pantie
Aug 12, 2016, 8:02 AM
I enjoy playing the female part so Yes I love being fucked in my ass and if the man can prove he is free of any STDs I love him to cum in my ass

pole_smoker
Jan 11, 2017, 4:29 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5qfcalJ6K1rvwi0wo1_400.gif http://25.media.tumblr.com/301ae53e1b0b48adc909f10e4dcc2360/tumblr_mwn7uaNQH41t1cs1ko2_500.gif I'm personally not a bottom and have never been fucked and don't want to be.
All the vers and bottom men I know or have met crave cum up their asses.

Biguy4utoday
Jan 11, 2017, 8:26 PM
Have fantasized about it for years but have yet to do it...HOWEVER.. this weekend IS the weekend. Going away for the weekend with my wife and a guy friend of hers is going to come join us for some night time adult activities. :-) They have been doing some planning, and from what little I have got out of her... well this should be one of many things I finally get to experience. I cant wait!! Should be an absolute mind blowing time!

Asspussy302
Jan 11, 2017, 9:01 PM
I'm a bottom and like love getting fucked. Couldn't tell you about cum in my ass, never done bareback.

Kylookin4fun
Jan 11, 2017, 9:12 PM
Yes getting fucked makes me feel like a woman and when he cums in me it turns me into a woman and gets me so hot all I want is for him to fuck me again

hung4you
Jan 12, 2017, 9:09 AM
There are only a few guys that bare back me, My regular knows i crave his cum in my man pussy. He loves the fact that i frequently enema so i'm always ready. No matter the position he is giving it to me i always know just before he cums as his cock gets super hard and as he cums his cock is throbbing and sometimes it makes me cum without touching myself.

Fzmr9t
Jan 12, 2017, 6:29 PM
i've never been 'barebacked', but i don't think that i'd be opposed to it given the proper circumstances.

pole_smoker
Jan 17, 2017, 3:34 PM
Have fantasized about it for years but have yet to do it...HOWEVER.. this weekend IS the weekend. Going away for the weekend with my wife and a guy friend of hers is going to come join us for some night time adult activities. :-) They have been doing some planning, and from what little I have got out of her... well this should be one of many things I finally get to experience. I cant wait!! Should be an absolute mind blowing time!

How many cum loads did you take up your ass?

pole_smoker
May 26, 2017, 7:22 PM
http://imagehost.thasnasty.com/?di=UOAJ

rajones
May 27, 2017, 6:52 AM
I am a submissive bottom, so I really enjoy my ass being full of cum. A lot of times it leak out of my ass into my pants, it is a turn on to know I gave a man pleasure. It also makes for a good lube when I toy my ass later in the evening.

gale_mn
May 27, 2017, 8:36 AM
http://imagehost.thasnasty.com/?di=UOAJ
Love being fuck & cum driping out my Ass

Kylookin4fun
May 27, 2017, 9:33 AM
Havent been there yet but the idea of letting a guy fuck me and breed me is so fucking hot I can't wait to experience it

Kylookin4fun
May 27, 2017, 9:35 AM
God I want that feeling

Shelby57
May 27, 2017, 9:46 AM
Why, yes, yes I do.
I have played with toys for a long time and love anal penetration.
I had a guy fuck me for the first time a few months ago and it was so much better than my toys.
I do wish he had been a little bigger so he could have gone a little deeper inside me but I really can't complain as it was pretty amazing.

The first time, his condom ripped and we didn't notice an he filled my ass. So hot...
The second time we just went bareback from the start. I actually like that better. He did too.

Looking for number three as I have heard the third time is the charm...

50+ MWM
May 29, 2017, 7:06 PM
I actually lied when I answered. I like to get my ass fucked but have never had it filled with cum, not without rubber, since I was very young. I have pulled the rubber off and then sucked him clean a few times though. And I would be happy to experience that again!

sysper
May 29, 2017, 7:20 PM
ur smart to use protection. as much as i would like to feel a man's cum shoot deep in my ass i would allways use a condom, unless i guess we both got tested & we knew we were both negative.
I actually lied when I answered. I like to get my ass fucked but have never had it filled with cum, not without rubber, since I was very young. I have pulled the rubber off and then sucked him clean a few times though. And I would be happy to experience that again!

Prosound16
May 29, 2017, 10:31 PM
Hell yeah i would love and let as many that onces to and how ever many times they want

foundpuppy
May 29, 2017, 10:56 PM
Been fucked a few times but always with a condom. Never bareback. Never been fucked to orgasm, want to be. Someday.............

Drummerman
Jun 10, 2017, 4:43 AM
I love feeling my ass opened up and a big cock sliding in & out.