PDA

View Full Version : knows what he's doing?

gonegone
Mar 4, 2016, 2:17 PM
First post. (Hello!)

Reading through this forum, I see a lot of posts discussing various aspects of bottoming during anal, and talking about how it's important that the top knows what he's doing. On the one hand, that's a fairly straightforward statement. On the other, what does it mean, really? What makes a good top?

I have a little, not much, experience with topping. None bottoming, and no interest, or else I suppose I could reverse engineer it...

Also, most of the time when I'm with a guy, by the time the condom is fully on, I've lost a bit of my hard on and can't actually penetrate. With a vagina, it doesn't need to be rock hard to get it in, and once it's it, it figures itself out. But asses tend to need some gentle care. Any tips on how to keep hard in a condom while easing it in?

Thanks!

Realist
Mar 6, 2016, 3:34 PM
Hmmmm,

Well GONEGONE, there's different strokes for different folks. What might motivate one person with intense passion, might turn another one completely off!

How about your motivation? Do you mostly want to get off, or are your partner's needs and desires important to you, too?

Do you normally have difficulty getting fully erect, or is the desire more intensified, thus provide a more rigid erection, with one gender, or another?

I'm no psychologist but more information, regarding your motivations and goals, would help anyone, who's interested in replying to your query.

Oh, by the way, welcome to the site!