PDA

View Full Version : Can't cum while fucking

flynn
Mar 3, 2016, 9:04 PM
I've tried exploring my bisexuality and have hooked up with a few men. &nbsp;(I am male.) &nbsp; Both of the times that our sexual exploits included me topping him, I have not been able to cum. &nbsp;I was wearing a lubed condom both times. &nbsp;I had no problem jerking off later.<br><br>Anyone with similar experiences?

BigZipper
Mar 3, 2016, 9:58 PM
Hell no, didn't make it 30 seconds and my load was all over his ass!

Herculoid Poirot
Mar 3, 2016, 11:17 PM
It's probably nerves - time and practice will help. I have a similar problem but it's from pysch meds.

Realist
Mar 4, 2016, 9:17 AM
I assume you're talking about anal, as opposed to oral. In reality, either should have gotten the job done!

Performance anxiety comes to mind. Especially, with those who are new to being with someone of the same gender, or have infrequent contact. Stress could be a factor, too. Another possibility is, maybe you weren't as aroused by the person, as you could have been with someone else.

I had a relationship with one fellow, who had the same 'affliction'! He found it impossible to cum during oral, or anal sex. He'd get extremely aroused and actually would not begin to get an erection until I had an orgasm, but the only way he could cum was to masturbate. I'm sure there's others who have the same difficulty.....or maybe they liked it that way.

Condoms do desensitize your penis, somewhat, though.

If you get to know whoever you're with and, know they are clean and disease free, you might try sex without protection.

I've never been with a stranger, or anyone I didn't know well and trust, first..........so I, too, would be leery of intimacy with anyone new without protection!