PDA

View Full Version : old man turned me into a cocksucker

dirtycocklover
Mar 3, 2016, 5:47 PM
I've been sucking cock behind my girlfriends back for nearly thirty years ever since some dirty old man caught me looking at his big cock and told me to get on my knees and suck him off. I couldn't believe how much it turned me on to be used like some slut by an old man in public and he could see it and started calling me a filthy little cocksucking faggot. I was so turned on I shot my load all over the floor without even playing with myself and I stayed hard he laughed and said I think you're going to sucking lots and lots of cocks now your a cocksucker aren't you? Oh god no I like girls. Well you love cock more don't you? No. No you don't want to suck my cock then? I'm not sure. Ok no more for you. Ugh can't I carry on for a while. Not unless you ask me nicely. Ugh ok please let me carry on. If you want to suck my big cock tell me that you are a cocksucking little faggot that loves sucking dirty old men off in public. No I can't im not gay. No but now you've suck cock your a cocksucker for life. Oh god I can't believe how much i loved having your cock in my mouth your right I want to suck your cock please let me. Ok but if I let you suck my big cock I want your name and address ok? Ugh why? So you will be my cock slave anytime I need you or I will visit your parents and tell them that you have been sucking old men off in public toilets. No please don't just let me suck your cock this time only. Oh no no deal I'm going home. Oh no please don't leave. Well tell me your name and address and what you are. Oh ok my name is Steve Perry and I live at 18,dunstans lane in Poole and I'm a filthy little faggot that love's sucking cock. Now that's better open your mouth and do what you're going to be doing for the rest of your life. Yes that's it good boy suck that big cock oh yes you will be coming back here every day looking for cock won't you cocksucker? I can't understand why but It turns me on so much I think your right I won't be able to resist coming here looking for men to suck. Yes that's right now you've suck a real man's cock your a cocksucker for life and you don't even care that you are on your knees in a filthy public toilet sucking an old man's dirty smelly old cock while being watched do you? Ugh what oh god no. Don't stop it's ok they can see your a cocksucker so carry on doing what you were born for I bet if you ask nicely they will let you suck their cocks as well. Oh god I've been caught sucking cock please don't tell anyone. Oh if you want us to keep quiet you will have to suck all of us off as well. Oh god ok. I can see your going to busy here tonight sucking cock after cock like a dirty cocksucking faggot look at how much you love sucking my big cock you love it don't you? Oh god yes it's turning me on sucking you off in front of other men god I want more cock. That's if good little cocksucker your going to make me cum oh god yes I'm cumming oh yes you like that don't you look at him this is the first time he's sucked cock and he's swallowed all my cum and sucking me clean I think he wants more don't you? Mmm yes please. I'm going home so enjoy yourself cocksucker I will be in touch. So there I was on my knees sucking old men off like some dirty little slut and I loved it I was now a cocksucker and I've sucked at least 500 cocks since then and I now want to fully submit to cock I want to be filmed sucking cock and have it posted online to expose me as the cocksucker I am.

sisboy
Mar 3, 2016, 6:35 PM
My wife got me sucking cock just because she wanted to see me suck a cock.When we used to swing she got the wild idea that she wanted me to get her firends cock hard by sucking it so he could fuck her.I started kissing it a bit and then taking it in my mouth and one night as I was licking her pussy while he was fucking her he pulled out stuck it deep in my mouth and shot his load.I had a hard time with that but it was the only time I ever had a hard time swallowing a load or loads.She has turned me into a cumsluit and I love it.She is also responsible for my asspussy getting it's cherry broke.One of her guy friends was in prison and told her of some of his conquests in there so she gave my ass to him.At first it was tough but after the third or fourth time I was hooked on a good cock in my pussy.He gave me orgasms like I had never had.We do not play as much as we used to but I still look forward to sucking a good cock and getting h8im to fuck me good.Wife guy friends today don't mind me sucking them off but they do not want to fuck my pussy.So I know how you feel about the way you were intrduced to sucking cock.I would niot change it for the world

guywholikesboth
Mar 4, 2016, 8:54 AM
I went to a friends apartment at age 13 he took his big cock out it was 11 inches he asked me to suck it said no he came over to where I was siting and rubbed it on my lips I said no but I got as hard as a rock he then forced his big thick cock into my mouth and said its in their suck it shuck my head no he then fucked my mouth till he came I thoughtt he would neverr stop coming I swallowed it all and have been a cocksucker everr since gotmy first taste of pussy at 18 and loved it to

sisboy
Mar 4, 2016, 9:18 AM
My wife got me sucking cock just because she wanted to see me suck a cock.When we used to swing she got the wild idea that she wanted me to get her firends cock hard by sucking it so he could fuck her.I started kissing it a bit and then taking it in my mouth and one night as I was licking her pussy while he was fucking her he pulled out stuck it deep in my mouth and shot his load.I had a hard time with that but it was the only time I ever had a hard time swallowing a load or loads.She has turned me into a cumsluit and I love it.She is also responsible for my asspussy getting it's cherry broke.One of her guy friends was in prison and told her of some of his conquests in there so she gave my ass to him.At first it was tough but after the third or fourth time I was hooked on a good cock in my pussy.He gave me orgasms like I had never had.We do not play as much as we used to but I still look forward to sucking a good cock and getting h8im to fuck me good.Wife guy friends today don't mind me sucking them off but they do not want to fuck my pussy.So I know how you feel about the way you were intrduced to sucking cock.I would niot change it for the world

borntosuckcock
Mar 4, 2016, 10:11 AM
I learned to suck cock when I was very young and love my first experience. I like the feeling of sucking his cock, the taste of his precum, taste of his cum and the feeling of him cumming in my mouth. I sucked him and his friends for over 8 years, until we moved away. I couldn't suck enough cocks or swallow enough cum. I was 9 when I started and he close to 40. Some of his friends really got off on sucking me and I would always get off like a rocket. Never really sucked any guys my own age, always liked older married guys.

kinkylittledick
Mar 4, 2016, 3:08 PM
WOW, my little cock got hard as a rock reading all your stories. I haven't sucked a cock in 8 years because of a promise I made to my wife. I miss it so much. I crave it. I started sucking cock when I was 10. For 25 years my wife fucked ANY man she wanted and all I ask was that I at least be allowed to eat his cum from her pussy. A few allowed me to suck their cock and swallow all their cum. I have NEVER had my fill of swallowing CUM. For me my goal when sucking cock was to feel that Hot, Thick CUM shooting in my mouth. After I promised my wife I wouldn't suck cocks I had to stop going to adult book stores because I learned I had no self control. The last time I visited an ABS I sucked and Swallowed 4 different cocks. I felt so guilty after that. I now know if I see a cock I can't say no.