PDA

View Full Version : the main troll

marine20
Mar 3, 2016, 12:15 AM
i left here a long time ago because of the main troll. i don't even have to say his name , you know who i mean. i have peeked in on the site from time to time , just out of curiosity. i have seen the slow demise of this great site, mostly from this one troll. whenever you pour your heart out , or give an erotic story , he is there in a flash to tell you how fucked up you are. is it any wonder that no one wants to speak anymore ? it is a horrible shame that one asshole can destroy a great site for everyone. there must be a special place in hell for someone that low. i suspect that he is living there all this time.

elmwood7
Mar 3, 2016, 5:33 AM
You shouldn't let douchebags like him keep you off any site. Put them on your ignore list and you never see their rants again. As far as this site goes unfortunately it's suffering from severe lack of maintenance.

pole_smoker
Mar 3, 2016, 5:39 AM
i left here a long time ago because of the main troll. i don't even have to say his name , you know who i mean. i have peeked in on the site from time to time , just out of curiosity. i have seen the slow demise of this great site, mostly from this one troll. whenever you pour your heart out , or give an erotic story , he is there in a flash to tell you how fucked up you are. is it any wonder that no one wants to speak anymore ? it is a horrible shame that one asshole can destroy a great site for everyone. there must be a special place in hell for someone that low. i suspect that he is living there all this time.

Get over yourself closet queen. This is a sex site for bisexual adults, and it's what you make it. :rolleyes: I am not a troll, but tenni AKA Jim Riley, and the people who obsess over me certainly are trolls. You're the person that's low, and I am simply posting on a message board, which there's nothing wrong with and nobody believes your fundie BS about hell anyway. ;) :rolleyes: :smilies15

bikurinpa
Mar 3, 2016, 6:03 AM
Yep and he did reply upon the post here already, but I cant read it for he is on my b/s list bull shitter list, block sender, or the good ole ignore!
if every one would just simply put him on ignore, he be just typing in the wind!

bikurinpa
Mar 3, 2016, 6:07 AM

Yep and he did reply upon the post here already, but I cant read it for he is on my b/s list bull shitter list, block sender, or the good ole ignore!
if every one would just simply put him on ignore, he be just typing in the wind!

bikurinpa
Mar 3, 2016, 6:09 AM

Yep and he did already reply upon the post here already, but I cant read it for he is on my b/s list bull shitter list, block sender, or the good ole ignore!

pepperjack
Mar 3, 2016, 6:22 PM
Meanwhile, he's wearing out his welcome on another site disguised under a different username but all too obvious. His days are numbered & he knows it, approaching his much deserved Waterloo. :impleased

kinkylittledick
Mar 4, 2016, 2:48 PM
How do you put him on ignore?

bikurinpa
Mar 4, 2016, 3:28 PM
Sorry for the multiple post of the same, it kept giving me a post error and thought it did not post, that why so many of same, sorry, cant delete them.
To put someone on ignore, click on their username, select view profile, then under their profile pic will be several options, select "add to ignore" then they will be ignored.

How do you put him on ignore?

cuttin2dachase
Mar 8, 2016, 4:18 PM
@pepperjack After he gets his sociopathic ass barred from that site, tell me the name of it and I'll want to check it out LOL

pepperjack
Mar 9, 2016, 6:59 PM
@pepperjack After he gets his sociopathic ass barred from that site, tell me the name of it and I'll want to check it out LOL

He's received a first formal warning & he's backed off, but we all know who he is. Also, the site owner has been very patient with him, so it might still take awhile. In the meantime, the site is worth checking out anyway. It's Swing-Bi.com .

bikurinpa
Mar 10, 2016, 6:19 PM
He's received a first formal warning & he's backed off, but we all know who he is. Also, the site owner has been very patient with him, so it might still take awhile. In the meantime, the site is worth checking out anyway. It's Swing-Bi.com .

What is his username on that site so I can just add it to the ignore list?

The Galion
Mar 10, 2016, 9:14 PM
"Ignore" works a treat!

charles-smythe
Apr 15, 2016, 5:57 PM
Meanwhile, he's wearing out his welcome on another site disguised under a different username but all too obvious. His days are numbered & he knows it, approaching his much deserved Waterloo. :impleased...what other site & what name?...

charles-smythe
Apr 15, 2016, 5:59 PM
He's received a first formal warning & he's backed off, but we all know who he is. Also, the site owner has been very patient with him, so it might still take awhile. In the meantime, the site is worth checking out anyway. It's Swing-Bi.com ....swing-bi.com is a good site...

donttellnehismy
Apr 18, 2016, 1:14 PM
Ugh do not miss that troll at all.

pole_smoker
Apr 18, 2016, 4:22 PM
Meanwhile, he's wearing out his welcome on another site disguised under a different username but all too obvious. His days are numbered & he knows it, approaching his much deserved Waterloo. :impleased

LMAO that's funny considering that I only post on this site. :rolleyes:

jem_is_bi
Apr 18, 2016, 8:52 PM

It is OK with me if you decide to spend more time elsewhere.

pepperjack
Apr 21, 2016, 7:27 PM

Oh yeah ? You must have experienced seriously spastic withdrawal symptoms then when it appeared the site was finally done, once & for all ! :rolleyes: :smilies15

pepperjack
Apr 22, 2016, 9:51 PM
...swing-bi.com is a good site...

Yeah, Charles, you've been enjoying uninhibited sharing of your stories there ....unlike a certain site where the owner was constantly disparaging & badgering you .

DownBoy
Apr 22, 2016, 10:52 PM
I don't know why Pole_Smoker is so hated. His questions require good vivid imagination, his cock .gifs are sexy, and he's very open-minded. What's not to love?