PDA

View Full Version : Are you a sissy boy?

Asspussy302
Feb 19, 2016, 1:51 AM
Do you love the feel of a nice hard cock in your mouth? Do you wear or dream of wearing women's clothing? Do you crave a nice dick in your ass? If your answer is yes then you are a sissy boy. It's your job to please men. Drain cum from a nice hard cock with your mouth and ass. I have accepted the fact that I am a sissy. Who else will admit it?

bikiniman
Feb 19, 2016, 8:05 AM
Do you love the feel of a nice hard cock in your mouth? Do you wear or dream of wearing women's clothing? Do you crave a nice dick in your ass? If your answer is yes then you are a sissy boy. It's your job to please men. Drain cum from a nice hard cock with your mouth and ass. I have accepted the fact that I am a sissy. Who else will admit it?

Yes,Yes,Yes and Yes. I admit I am a sissy boy. I like wearing pink. Check out my latest album pretty in pink http://www.bisexual.com/forum/album.php?albumid=2708

Asspussy302
Feb 19, 2016, 9:25 AM
I'm glad at least one is willing to admit it. It's nothing to be ashamed of.

monaohio
Feb 19, 2016, 9:32 AM
i know i am i love being under a man as he makes love to me but also i wish i was a woman

max617
Feb 19, 2016, 9:52 AM
oh,i have been turning myself into a sissy for the last year.....and i'm so happy about it! i adore dressing like a woman,and i have discovered the incredible joys of anal orgasms....being a sissy is wonderful!

backdoorbaby
Feb 19, 2016, 10:41 AM
<<<< "signing up" as we speak :love87:

tenni
Feb 19, 2016, 11:02 AM
With the criteria as posted in the OP. isn't a sissy boy a homosexual with a tendency to have gender issues?

Asspussy302
Feb 19, 2016, 11:19 AM
I call myself a sissy based on my own tendencies.

SilkyHoseLover
Feb 19, 2016, 11:30 AM
I embrace all of the characteristics set forth in the original post. Reality says that I am a man, and a masculine one, at that, in appearance and comportment in everyday life.

When I indulge in one of the aforementioned activities, I do like to think of myself as being a sissy, however. I love feeling feminine! And I love being an object of desire to other men and pleasing them, sexually.

cumlvr
Feb 19, 2016, 12:16 PM
I'm all man when I fuck a woman. I love pussy. When I'm with a man I'm submissive. I worship his cock. I suck it and swallow every drop. If he wants my ass, its all his to fuck. I'm his sex toy.

redngoldpride
Feb 19, 2016, 12:41 PM
I for one just L O V E sissy boys , girly boi , femme , crossdressers , TV , ts , panty boys ....... I enjoy taking them shopping then watching the fashion show when we get home and even taking you out in public proudly walking with you beside me strutting you stuff ........ my god it gets me going just thinking of it

cslutt
Feb 19, 2016, 2:13 PM
I am a sissy lezboy.... someone who likes to dress with another femboi and be lezzy sluts with each other. All started very early when our older sister would dress us up as her 'dolls' and parade us around the streets of our small town (we were her younger twin brothers) and just naturally grew from there. We played in private as little gurls and always satisfying each other and older male relatives whenever they could get us (willingly, of course!) alone. 40850

we practiced this behavior up until I had to move far away for business in our late 40's, and the family followed, but he didn't. No one knew at all. But we loved our 'secret' afternoons, about every 6-8 weeks when we could arrange it, going to his house for lunch and getting into our duds and playing, doing makeup, perfume, lingerie, playing games (like he'd call his wife on her break and chit chat for a few minutes while I literally raped him, then we'd switch).

borntosuckcock
Feb 19, 2016, 6:31 PM
Yes, I'd say I was a sissy boy. I'm definitely a submissive, I love to service guys without any reciprocation. I like to feel used and get very turned on by them telling me what to do and how much they know I like it. Best playmate I ever had would make me beg to suck his hard cock. He would rub his hard cock all over my face and across my lips, but he wouldn't let me suck it until I thought I'd go crazy with desire. Just before he was ready to cum, he would make me beg for his cum. I'd be jacking off the whole time and he loved to see me cum and lick it up. Sometimes he'd make me rub m cum all over my face. I really miss that guy.

mrcumsalot
Feb 20, 2016, 3:38 AM
I love to perform all you have mentioned here. However, as well as those duties, I also enjoy being as submissive as the man wishes to be. If he wishes to hit me, whip me, it is his prerogative to do so. I accept all he wants of me with pleasure.

BiPantylover
Feb 20, 2016, 1:16 PM
I am definitely a sissy boy. I love panties and lingerie. Sucking cock thrills meand I so want a cock in my virgin ass. I also enjoy verbal humiliation. Would love to be dominated and "made" to be someone's sissy boy.

bobbyboy652
Feb 20, 2016, 4:45 PM
Oh yes I am since a young teen I just loved being taught

Asspussy302
Feb 20, 2016, 11:02 PM
I have always been a submissive type in bed. It's a turn on for me, almost being a fetish. I also enjoy bringing a feminine aspect to it. It's all just very sensual for me.

kinkylittledick
Feb 21, 2016, 6:00 AM
You described me 100%

I'm all man when I fuck a woman. I love pussy. When I'm with a man I'm submissive. I worship his cock. I suck it and swallow every drop. If he wants my ass, its all his to fuck. I'm his sex toy.

cuttin2dachase
Feb 21, 2016, 5:42 PM
Although I do wear panties sometimes, I don't consider myself a sissy boy...I consider myself as a naughty, masculine kinky boy LOL. I have yet to meet a true sissy boy. But I have been with masculine men who loved to abandon their masculine hangups to display and strut their fem sides and be submissive to me. They were not true sissy boys but they thought it naughty, exciting and kinky to act like sissy boys and be treated as such.

Lil Miss Understood
Feb 21, 2016, 6:59 PM
yep, I admit it. 100% proud of it too. something's can't be denied... :bigrin:

robbiewillsucku
Feb 22, 2016, 7:39 AM
yes I am a sissy slut cd and I crave to be more sissy.

Diane215656
Feb 22, 2016, 9:48 AM
i love being a sissy cocksucker :impleased

man4girlgirl4man
Feb 23, 2016, 6:40 PM
I turn into a sissy boy for every man I choose as a sex partner. Not much into the dressing up part but he makes me feel feminine in every other possible way. My movements become more girlish, my voice gets softer and higher pitched, and I squeal like a girl when he's fucking me good and deep.

Redo7163
Feb 24, 2016, 7:08 PM
Not at all! I don't judge, but I want to be a man playing with a man.

mikeyd270
Feb 24, 2016, 11:20 PM
Been a cocksucker for a good while. Now ready to pull down my panties and let a man make me his sissy boi.

Asspussy302
Mar 13, 2016, 11:28 PM
I'm looking for someone in southeast Florida. I'm a sissy boy with no cock to please. Message me if you want your very own sissy

jimmiejoe
Jun 20, 2016, 2:16 PM
oh yes me too love being a little queer boy dressing every chance l get…bending over showing off my boy pussie love it

jimmiejoe
Jun 20, 2016, 2:18 PM
oh yes me too love being a little sissy fag boy making out with other sissy's is just so hot…hit me up when you the time

stungun
Jun 20, 2016, 6:10 PM
Love ALL the sissy boys here....especially love Jimmiejoe's enthusiasm!!!! http://www.bisexual.com/forum/images/icons/icon6.png

oh yes me too love being a little sissy fag boy making out with other sissy's is just so hot…hit me up when you the time

blueridgesingleguy
Jun 20, 2016, 7:01 PM
a dominant girlfriend loved telling me she wanted to make me a sissy boy...loved hearing me say how much i wanted to please her by becoming one,,,

ohbimale
Jun 21, 2016, 4:47 AM
Ok by the original posters definition I am a sissy boy. I have to admit my favorite thing is having a hard cock in my mouth....makes me hard to think about it or remember it. I do fantasize about being fucked too. And I do like wearing women's underwear.

j4u42
Jun 21, 2016, 9:21 AM
Idk. I like the cock. Playing with it and sucking it etc and pleasing men. I am masculine though and want man on man. Male to male pleasuring. Being bi, I like women to be feminine and men masculine. I don't dress in lingerie or women's clothes. However, I do enjoy wearing men's micro briefs at the beach in the beach section where it seems there are a lot of men hanging around who are either nude or in tiny swimwear. I'm not sure then if that qualifies for sissy stature. And might I add that while at the beach scantily dressed that way, I do enjoy the admiring stares and guy attention toward me. What do you think?

ba10016
Jun 21, 2016, 11:25 AM
I am a gay mwm cd. I am definitely a sissy. I love wearing lingerie, sucking cock and feeling a cock enter me. I am also very submissive and love it when my lover talks dirty to me.

ba10016
Jun 21, 2016, 11:32 AM
I am a sissy boy. Love having a cock in my mouth so that I can worship it. I wear lingerie whenever I date a man. I am very submissive and get aroused when talked dirty too.

bobby63114
Jun 21, 2016, 1:28 PM
I will also admit I love to wear lingerie and suck a nice cock and enjoy one in my man pussy. I am a sissy boy for sure....

kandt40
Jun 22, 2016, 3:29 PM
Yes to all of it. 😃

kandt40
Jun 22, 2016, 3:31 PM
Yes to all of it.😃

mickitv
Jun 22, 2016, 3:33 PM
I am definitely a sissy boy. Love to be submissive and satisfy the man or woman I am with. It just is the way I am and I accept it

j4u42
Jun 22, 2016, 5:58 PM
You tell me. I like cock for sure. I like looking at them, Playing with them, masturbating them and sucking them mmmmm. I don't dress up in women's lingerie or anything like that. Being bi, When it comes to straight sex I like feminine women. When it's time for man to man pleasuring I like the guy to be masculine as I am. However, there's a section of beach in northern Illinois I like walking in tiny micro brief bikini bottom. This section of beach has a lot of men only in either tiny swim suits or they're nude sunning themselves or walking about. I like the admiring looks I get dressed down that way. What do you think?

George51
Jun 23, 2016, 2:06 AM
A very good post, to which I have similar views. But the sight of a guy, or a woman, is a very tight, small item like that really is so erotic. I do like to wear very small, tight underwear. Particularly when I get an erection, and there is no chance it will not spring out. Such clothing just feels so sexy.

Back to the original thread, I am not a sissy boy, but I would like to meet one. :)

thi-highs58
Jun 23, 2016, 3:43 AM
Yes , and I totally enjoy being one !

SilkyHoseLover
Jun 23, 2016, 3:02 PM
Well, yeah, I'm a sissy-boy, which is reflected by my forum name. I love being shaved smooth and wearing panties & hose -- makes me feel feminine & sexy. I enjoy it when my wife makes the occasional comment about my long, 'girlie' showers as I shave, or teases me about cumming in my pretty panties when we have my favorite form of sex, which is while I'm in female underthings. I'd love to play the role of submissive to her and another man, sucking his cock and doing whatever else I was told, but we don't play with others anymore. Sigh...

In everyday life, however, you'd not suspect it. I'm very masculine appearing and acting.

LovingLingerie
Jun 23, 2016, 6:08 PM
I love to dress in panties, bras, short skirts and heels. I would love to submit to any man. I so want to let him have his way with this little sissy. I's only a dream now, but maybe someday right?

borntosuckcock
Jun 23, 2016, 6:57 PM
Probably, I like to suck and swallow dominate guys. I like to be treated like a slut and especially love guys that are verbal. Like them to make me beg to suck them and swallow their cum. Like tone cock slapped in the face and have them rub their cock all over my face.