PDA

View Full Version : Sucked my first cock tonight

mich74
Feb 1, 2016, 4:00 AM
Hi everyone
i need to get to sleep, and this will help me vent. I am a crossdresser, 41 yrs old, and have been craving cock more and more lately. I finall gave in tonight, and gave a bj to a married guy I don't even know, from craigslist. It was kind of awkward of course. I have never done anything so slutty before. It was really just a blow and go. His wife hates to suck, and was away. He wanted me on my knees, sat in a chair and I knelt down and started. I sucked and stroked and spit on it for around five minutes. He said not to miss a drop, and I swallowed his load, and left soon after.

Even though it was awkward, I totally loved sucking, and the cum was delicious. I really want more now. It's a little surreal right now as I am realizing that I'm kind of a slut now. And I really like it. But want to be relatively safe also. I need some input from cocksucking sluts...how do you balance all that? I have numerous other responses and weeded out some idiots. The ones left seem cool, stress that they are clean also. I'm a little bit afraid of my newfound slutty potential.

charman
Feb 1, 2016, 4:55 AM
First congrats on giving head for the first time. You are not going to have much luck on crags list. Check out silverdaddies.com or jackinchat, you should have better luck finding more cock to enjoy.

elmwood7
Feb 1, 2016, 5:20 AM
Congratulations . I agree Craigslist is hit or miss. Besides those 2 you might try Squirt.org or Manhunt.net

mich74
Feb 1, 2016, 9:54 AM
Ok . thanks. I am on manhunt now and would have preferred one of those guys, but had two non responses there.

Already daydreaming about the next load...some people say if you swallow its addictive, but then a lot of women hate sucking. Idk but can definitely see the wanting more.

blunicorn
Feb 1, 2016, 10:37 AM
Too bad not closer to long island or we can help each other out

bob777
Feb 1, 2016, 4:01 PM
Always nice to hear that someone thought cum was delicious.

lizard-lix
Feb 1, 2016, 4:24 PM
Congrats! Yay for another cum lover! I'd add AdultFreindFinder.com to the suggested list.

blunicorn
Feb 1, 2016, 5:24 PM
Very delicious could never get enough

Havasmoke
Feb 2, 2016, 2:18 PM
Wow - good for you. I want to do this too. I'm so afraid though. Getting found out, STDs. Just a big worry wart I guess. I think I would have had the same reaction as you. Hope you get to suck more cock soon!

Oztrich
Feb 3, 2016, 10:22 AM
I am not the most prolific cock-sucker around. I know every one I have had in my mouth, and it is 27 different cocks over the years. The first was the most exciting, but I love the comfort now. IT's just a nice thing to do, and it gets more and more pleasurable each time.

Outofthis99999
Feb 3, 2016, 10:55 AM
I miss sucking cock. I started dating a girl a few years ago and she's the first girl I told I was bi. She said she was open minded. Not the case. I have only had 6 cocks and one I was with for a few years. I miss those alone times with him naked.

Safebutcraving
Feb 14, 2016, 12:11 PM
Congrats! I remember how nervous and excited I was @ around 28. I did not finish him off though.I have not have much male experience since. Lately, I have had an insatiable desire to taste!

Hateclothes
Feb 15, 2016, 7:15 AM
Congrats! We all remember our fist time and hope it's not your last. I was dating a girl and found I missed sucking cock so I got back in. I find the older I'm getting I prefer this lifestyle. Again congrats!