PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever done this? Popping a condom with your teeth and getting the cum out?

camelblue
Jan 20, 2016, 1:58 AM
This is a fantasy of mine that seems really hot. Never had a chance to try but wondering if anyone else has? It's basically like this:
You're sucking off a guy while he's wearing a condom until he busts his nut. Then, you suck on the condom aggressively, pulling and tugging on it, trying to puncture it with your teeth. Once you finally break it, all of the cum will flood into your mouth. The anticipation of waiting for the condom to rip open seems really arousing, almost as hot as when you normally wait for a guy to cum.

Hypersexual11
Jan 20, 2016, 7:59 AM
A variation on this. I like to eat my cum but can't right as I cum, so sometimes I'll use a condom. After I cum, I'll tie off the loaded tip and cut off the rest. I'll store the condom in my mouth, keeping it warm until my desire returns. Then I'll start to bite the condom, eventually it pops and fills my mouth.

pole_smoker
Jan 22, 2016, 1:58 PM
If you want to swallow cum why would you have the guy wear a condom? :rolleyes:

mrcumsalot
Jan 24, 2016, 4:40 AM
I think you'd get the taste of the rubber more than the taste of the cum. This does not appeal to me at all. I would rather take the cum as pure as possible...straight from the cock or on food.

cornholejoe
Jan 24, 2016, 4:10 PM
If you want to swallow cum why would you have the guy wear a condom? :rolleyes:

you just suck right out of your husband dont you pole-smoker