PDA

View Full Version : A bi guy was giving me BJ and he said he got a hard on

groove311
Jan 10, 2016, 11:44 PM
He said he got a hard on as he put my cock in his mouth. I couldn't believe it.
Then I met another guy who sucked me, and he was really good at it, but I never came
so I was dissapointed.

RIght now I'm trying to cum laying on the bed cos I'm not used to it.

pole_smoker
Jan 11, 2016, 1:48 AM
Why do you seem so surprised by the fact he got hard?

SilkyHoseLover
Jan 11, 2016, 6:48 AM
He said he got a hard on as he put my cock in his mouth. I couldn't believe it.
In most instances, I'd be kind of disappointed if the guy sucking my cock didn't get hard, at least at some point. Isn't it all about sexual excitement & pleasure? Both parties should enjoy it!

Then I met another guy who sucked me, and he was really good at it, but I never came
so I was dissapointed.

RIght now I'm trying to cum laying on the bed cos I'm not used to it.

??? Does this mean you have difficulty achieving an orgasm, period? Sounds like you're jerking off, not receiving a blow job. And it sounds like you're trying too hard, and thinking about it is messing with your mind. Relax, give into the feeling. Fantasize a little more about what you would make you hot.

naztypanty
Jan 11, 2016, 9:10 AM
Giving a blowjob is a great turn on. No surprise he got a blowjob. I always get turned on by giving them, and that means a hard on.

Oztrich
Jan 11, 2016, 10:18 AM
I always get hard as a rock when I see an erect cock, and have even cum just sucking a cock. So it does not surprise me at all.

biNshy
Jan 11, 2016, 11:57 AM
I get hard everytime I suck

cw1860
Jan 11, 2016, 4:23 PM
Every time I've sucked a cock I was hard as a rock! Hottest thing I've ever done!

pole_smoker
Jan 11, 2016, 4:27 PM
Why are you trying to ejaculate lying across the bed?

jimisbi
Jan 11, 2016, 7:21 PM
I get a hard-on every time I suck a cock. I'd be disappointed if I didn't.

The Galion
Jan 12, 2016, 12:39 AM
I wish my big cock would get hard when I've sucked my friend. It hasn't but in my mind it was waving like old glory!
Nice thread!

mac_46_46
Jan 12, 2016, 8:01 AM
My cock gets hard every time I suckoff another man.

julyguybill
Jan 12, 2016, 9:54 AM
almost every time I give a blow job I get hard and if I really get into it and the guy I am with is really into it many time I will cum while sucking without touching myself so hot

Oztrich
Jan 12, 2016, 10:54 AM
With two men yesterday, and again this morning. I ALWAYS get super hard when with men. Sucking cock really gets me hard. One on one is super nice and comfortable, but the two guys I saw yesterday and this morning were great. I am hoping for something regular.

sisboy
Jan 12, 2016, 2:30 PM
I love to suck cock and have been told I am very good at it.My cock gets hard and I cum when I now they are enjyoing it.Usually when I taste the precum and they are getting hotter and hotter I get hard and I drop my load first.

itsnormy
Jan 13, 2016, 7:15 AM
Hell I get hard at the thought of sucking cock....

NjbiGuy01
Jan 13, 2016, 11:01 AM
When things are going well and everyone is having fun, you never know what might happen. I met a dude who was "straight and just wanted to get blown"...he had an awesome 8" thick cock and I got hard while sucking him. He noticed me holding my swelling crotch and after he blew his load. I stood up when I was done, and he reached down, grabbed my crotch and said he wanted to suck me..! Totally unexpected, nicely done and a pleasant surprise.... not sure if he ever did it before, but he was good at it and I wasn't complaining..

bimikex
Jan 13, 2016, 5:12 PM
Love reading everyone's replies about how they get hard while sucking cock. So hot. And I agree, that shouldn't come as a surprise.

ohbimale
Jan 14, 2016, 3:36 AM
I always get a hard on when I suck cock. I usually cum too.

borntosuckcock
Jan 15, 2016, 7:55 AM
I always get hard at the sight of a hard cock. When I start to suck it, I start to ooze a lot of precut and I like to wipe my precut up and lick if off my finger and keep on sucking. Sometimes I rub my precut on the cock I'm sucking. I precut a huge amount when I give a blowjob. Sometimes I get sucked off in return, but most of the time I just jackoff and eat my cum. A lot of guys like to watch me after I've finished them off. Sometimes they get hard again and I'll suck them again. I can get hard just thinking about a guy I'm seeing and thinking about what his cock might look like.

TerrorTwilight
Jan 16, 2016, 11:41 AM
You were surprised that he was aroused while blowing you? Why else would a bisexual man blow you if it were not arousing to him?

groove311
Jan 26, 2016, 11:49 PM
You were surprised that he was aroused while blowing you? Why else would a bisexual man blow you if it were not arousing to him?
I had no idea until the guy told me that he was gonna cum cos he got hard after he put my cock in his mouth.

I mean if he sucks a banana I'm sure he wouldn't get hard. I wished I could get my cock sucked every day by different bi guys.
It turns me on that they like doing that. It makes me so happy that they don't even hesitate or think it's dirty like some women do. They don't even charge me or anything unlike women who always want to charge me.

The only thing though is that they want me to cum in 10-15 mins. If I don't then they stop sucking me and they get discouraged so-to-speak.
It feels different getting sucked from different guys. Some feel much better than others.
I always moan or make noises. Most of the time the guys ask me if it feels good and I always say yes.

I always get hard quickly when they put my penis in their mouth.
Once a gay guy said "I can suck for hours"

My goal is to cum in 5-10 mins in their mouth while getting sucked. I don't even care what the guy looks like.
A mouth feels so good.

Some guys tell me that I'm cute and some guys handsome. I can't believe guys don't think that a penis is gross.
They don't even hesitate to put it in their mouth omg they freakin turn me on.

paul6522
Jan 27, 2016, 7:31 AM
I love sucking cock and I get hard every time

The Galion
Jan 28, 2016, 12:51 AM
Groove, such interesting things you say about your experience! I gotta read again for the 5th time........
F'ing hot times for you.

cheil77
Jan 28, 2016, 2:18 AM
I love sucking cock also. My dick gets hard when I do . 69ing really turns me on.

jem_is_bi
Jan 29, 2016, 9:28 PM
I am 68 years old. Even as an old man, I still get hard when I suck cock.

James1A1
May 8, 2016, 9:49 PM
I have had both extremes.

I have sucked cock when the guy had absolutely no concern/desire about anything else than my mouth.

The opposite:
Having great 69 and when one starts cumming it triggers the other to start cumming.
That's freakin awesome and the best!!!!