PDA

View Full Version : Hookup Forum Sites?

DownBoy
Jan 5, 2016, 9:54 PM
I used to use dick.net but their server has been down for months now.
crusingforsex.com was also good at one point, but it died down a lot.
Are there any sites that you go to where you meet other men?

tenni
Jan 6, 2016, 8:52 AM
It depends on what you are looking for. Have you checked out

"Gaydar"? -strictly for men and mostly gay men who are under 40.

"plentyoffish? -a site for both women and men but mainly hetero relationships. There are some guys checking out men sometimes discreetly. You may need to be upfront about looking for men or say that you are bi and looking for both.

"silverdaddies"-more if you are interested in older men

DownBoy
Jan 6, 2016, 9:48 AM
Silverdaddies is exactly what I was looking for! Thank you so much! :)

chongster
Jan 7, 2016, 10:31 AM
Squirt dot org is pretty good

James72
Jan 7, 2016, 10:56 AM
Had good luck meeting a few guys on Silverdaddies.

bikurinpa
Jan 7, 2016, 6:16 PM
Had good luck meeting a few guys on Silverdaddies.
I guess a lot depends on ur area, here in central Pa , in my area here I do a search within 25 mi of my zip and it is the same 40 people who been on for last 8-10 years that I know of!

KevsBi
Jan 8, 2016, 9:06 AM
I have had the best luck on craigslist. I know that there are a lot of weirdo's and bull shitters on there but if you take your time and really sort through it then it's worth it. I have met several married men on there over the years for sex on the low especially when travelling. The trick is to not log in when you are looking for sex 'right now.' Plan it out and chat with a couple of guys until you both feel comfortable.

travelmanNW
Jan 8, 2016, 4:05 PM
When I've traveled I use craigslist and have had pretty good success.

bikurinpa
Jan 8, 2016, 5:03 PM
When I've traveled I use craigslist and have had pretty good success.

Craigslist does work great for travelers and people who just want random sex, blow n goes with first guy who come and drop his pants RIGHT NOW etc. But for someone who wants something regular with someone who also wants friendship and a regular, FORGET IT! It not going to happen

Nauti Rogue
Jan 9, 2016, 1:37 PM
http://Swing-Bi.com is new, but hoping to take off and provide this kind of function, as well as bi community.