PDA

View Full Version : for the guys: which kind of threesome is nicer?

holydragoon
Jul 5, 2005, 2:25 PM
Hello again. I just love this forum! Anyways, I was just curious which type of threesome is more prefered by you guys. MMF or FFM? And why of course...
I have personally only tried it with another man and a woman and thought it was great!

-Swedish boy :rolleyes:

teraspecter
Jul 5, 2005, 2:35 PM
I love both :) As a bisexual male, I enjoy the mmf because I get the best of both worlds, but of course there are the inherent intricacies of the ffm threesome

mike9753
Jul 5, 2005, 2:37 PM
Hi holydragoon:

I have not tried either - just straight MF. But, my fantasy is to have a 3way with another man and a woman. In my fantasy, I would be a novice (I am) and the woman would take control and get me closer to sucking the other man's cock until eventually she would take his cock out of her mouth and feed it to me.

The element of being encouraged to do something - sucking cock - by a woman, who was getting turned on by this, would be totally arousing. If it went further, I would love for her to have me bend over adnthen she would introduce his wet, hard, slippery cock to my ass while she went under me and blew me. Or she could lie down under me so I could either perofrm oral sex on her or fuck her - it would be her decision - but I would be more than happy to do either.

Mike

Now, that's my fantasy.

oberrivers
Jul 5, 2005, 3:03 PM
no doubt my favorite is mmf just the thought of a woman watching me with another man is such a complete turn on and knowing that she and i both love the same thing [cock] and sharing is beautiful i also would love to feel the man's cock through her as one of us takes her from behind and the other from the front all the combos are getting me excited just thinking of them but i would also love a ffm but if made to pick between the two it would be mmf :bibounce:

nomad
Jul 5, 2005, 3:29 PM
I have yet to do a threesom but I've always wanted to 69 with a woman while being penetrated by a guy. the idea of being sucked off and fucked at the same time gets me hard just thinking about it... :cool:

jazzer
Jul 5, 2005, 7:42 PM
Only ever done MF and MMF. Love both but my favourite is a MMF threesome. My wife loves seeing me suck another man and the different positions and erotic sights that can be achieved and enjoyed by everyone when a woman mixes it with two men is only limited by your imagination. :three:

ackjae01
Jul 5, 2005, 10:10 PM
...a MMF threesome is the perfect balance for a bisexual male...one of

each type of sexual pleasure to be enjoyed at once...as a 40s bimm ive

only got to experience this as a teen in a homophobic era...my ultimate

fantasy is for a big cut cock and myself to do wifes pussy ,hands and mouth..

bigregory
Jul 6, 2005, 12:54 AM
Oh why cant we just have a 4some .
Im going right up the middle on this with a 50/50 vote.
:bibounce:

rupertbare
Jul 6, 2005, 4:20 AM
I think I'm coming round to the idea that a foursome is the "ideal" for some of us bisexuals Bigregory!! On a personal note, I have only experienced FFM, FMM, MM or FM situations and of the two FFM/FMM I must say that, for me, it is FMM!! Maybe this particular thread would be better served as a Poll to vote on!!

With love and peace,

RupeXXX.

holydragoon
Jul 6, 2005, 4:31 AM
wow! Looks like MMF is clearly more popular for guys.. hmm I wonder if the girls have similar opinions :bigrin:

-Swedish Boy

Indy_20
Jul 31, 2005, 11:39 PM
I'm yet to get the chance to do either... I'd have to say the closest I've becom is having sex with a transexual a while back... but I dream of having a MMF threesome... where I can fuck a woman in more or less a doggy style position as I am fucked in the same way.... mmmm :bigrin:

Bi-ten
Aug 1, 2005, 12:44 AM
Nice topic,

I would love a mmf, not that a mff wouldn't be sweet too:) Getting fucked and sucking someone else at the same time. Or the two guys taking good care of the girl... very sexy indeed. Sorry if this doesnt make sense, I'm a little intoxicated right now.

Cheers

Bi-ten

Shiraz
Aug 1, 2005, 1:46 PM
I've had three MMF threesomes and I have to say that they were amazing even though they didn't go as far as I wanted.

joewillblow71
Aug 1, 2005, 3:46 PM
I have had bolth, and i have to say i like mmf better, just becuase i prefer cock! I have a penis fixation, just cant get enough! Thats not to say that seeing 2 women go at it dose not get me crazy, its def a close orgasiming second

cs_day1
Aug 1, 2005, 6:29 PM
I had both. The one I liked best was with a MFF. The two ladies put on a hot show. They are a lesbian couple who lived out one of their fantasies to be with a guy. They enjoyed it as much as I did.

Bigc69
Aug 1, 2005, 6:54 PM
I had a FFM 3some, both women were totally bi and it was awesome! Now I want a MFM but having a very hard time finding a couple

bigregory
Aug 1, 2005, 10:52 PM
all the 3somes i ever had were mmm.
I think a mmf would be awsome.
But 2 girls OH yea im there..... :tongue:

Passionskr
Aug 2, 2005, 11:28 AM
Definately the FFM is the best for me. Being able to please two women in every way is the greatest feeling, then being pleased by them both is ecstacy.

sailorashore
Aug 2, 2005, 3:01 PM
Haven't ever been lucky enough to try either one, though in straighter days did once share a lady with a straight male friend. Often used to fantasize about having two bi women, but these days I'm kinda obsessed with cock, so I think mmf would pretty well drive me crazy.

blueyes77
Aug 2, 2005, 3:42 PM
I have to agree with the majority. Although I have yet to try it, a M/M/F experience is much more appealing to me. Kissing a guy while being serviced by a woman or while penetrating her is rather an arousing thought! :cool:

Cat_61
Aug 2, 2005, 6:27 PM
Since you (or someone) opened this up to the women....I have only ever had MFM and THAT's what I LOVE. I get so aroused when I'm getting attention from both and even more aroused watching the M on M action. The double penetration is incredible, my partners loved being able to feel each other's cocks touching. Give me MFM anyday!

mike9753
Aug 3, 2005, 2:21 PM
Did anyone read the harrad Experiment back in the 60's? I think a movie was made of it but it was pretty tame compared to what I remember about the movie. The premis was that several couples moved into a house together and because "free love" was the watch word of the day, the couples began to explore other relationships within the house. So the were FF couplings, MM copulings, MFM, FMF, MMFF, etc. You get the idea. Jealousy was explored but the conclusion was that we are evolving and petty emotions like jealousy will fade away.

My ultimate fantasy would be to live in a house with a few other people - men and women and we would engage in various combinations as the mood struck us. Sometimes I'd participate, sometimes I'd watch, sometimes I'd go to sleep. The combinations would be various becausse we would all care for each other and at the same time recognize that each had different needs sometimes at various times. Clothing would be optional and obviously we would all be pleasant to look at if not down right hot!

Of course we'd have a hot tub, pool, be located in a warm climate, perhaps on a Greek Island and near a great takeout restaurant.

How's that for a fantasy - a smorgusboard of variations!

Mike :tongue: :rotate: :suave: :cutelaugh :wiggle2: :bounce:

secrecy
Aug 3, 2005, 2:54 PM
Being the bi male in our couple, I truly enjoy the MMF. Though the MFF concept has its merits, I truly enjoy adding another male to our fun time. She really gets turned on watching another guy take me and 69 wtih me as well. My two cents.

photogr
Aug 3, 2005, 4:48 PM
I've been in both, that is MMF & MFF. Both were equally good. I've also done MM/ FF same room. I prefered the MMF as the female went wild watching us guys together. I think the female came off best, as she had us two competing in a friendly way to pleasure her. I really liked him as a person (and a good size cock) and she was very attractive.

chook
Aug 3, 2005, 5:57 PM
I've been lucky enough to have tried both MMF and FFM and I found them to be both equally erotic, its great to be sandwiched in between two women I have to admit :bigrin: but also if you have two imaganative men the possibilities are endless as long as all agree and there is no jealousy on anyones behalf. But its not for everyone so be careful before you jump in to it you might not like the results.

Chook :bigrin:

twosides
Aug 3, 2005, 8:41 PM
I haven't had the chance yet, myself, as well. Before this time of my life, it was always a fantasy (never realized) for the MFF tryst, of course. Now that I have a "relationship" with another guy, I certainly want to do the MMF thing. And he is open to it as well. But since he is only gay, with some experiences of being with a woman, he's hesitant to have that come to be. But, he's totally into having a woman in the room watching us go at it, and he really wants to see me do it with a woman. I hope that we can all meld together somehow, someway.

jaytoppin
Aug 4, 2005, 12:56 AM
Been in both. I like MMF better because the feeling of a man inside me while I'm inside a woman is the best orgasm I've ever had. Having the woman lay down on her back. I'll enter her, then another male enters me and we try to get the rythem right. Then to have him lick the back of my neck and ears while I'm french kissing her and somebody (at this point I don't care who, LOL) tweeks my nipples. OMG, that's good.

Then again, I just ordered a strap on for my wife. :bigrin: Maybe a MFF threeway with the strap-on will produce the same results. I think this needs LOT's of testing though. ;)

bagocking
Aug 4, 2005, 1:24 PM
considering I havent been with a female before, i vote mmm.......but i am a try-sexual will try anything once...

SC_CPL
Aug 4, 2005, 3:14 PM
M/M/F but we both enjoy F/M/F, She perfers F/F with the male taking care of their needs, fetching the drinks, snacks and stuff like that. but we never turn down any combination.

cthawk
Aug 5, 2005, 8:49 AM
My favorite kind of threesome? I guess my answer would have to be...yes.

"I'm a slut...where's my parade?"
Margaret Cho

Scott

someone3
Aug 6, 2005, 4:54 PM
personally I like both but to choose

I would have to say mmf 'cuase you get the best of both worlds :three:

CuriousInCanton
Aug 6, 2005, 4:59 PM
Well... in my opinion....or fantasy....it would be MMM with my female partner watching...coaching....and going nuts as I was the "female" of the threesome..... more later on this!

Woody
Aug 6, 2005, 9:35 PM
MMF definite,no question...Never had the chance to be with 2 ladies and I certainly would never knock them back but it is great to have both cock and pussy to choose from.My flatmates girlfriend introduced me to threesomes and everytime we got together she was in charge of who did who, and how,that was my turn on.

Fresia
Apr 7, 2015, 8:00 PM
Bump it up!

tenni
Apr 8, 2015, 12:21 AM
bump it up

bibtmguy1
Apr 8, 2015, 12:32 AM
Love MmM then MMF.