PDA

View Full Version : Prostate massage

joeeileen
Jan 5, 2016, 7:48 PM
So I just bought this today. Does anyone have advice on how best to use it as a prostate massager? I have never done anything like this before so any and all help is appreciated. Thanks!

sysper
Jan 5, 2016, 8:47 PM
i haven't got experiance but apparently ur in for the orgasm of ur life :oh:

tenni
Jan 6, 2016, 8:58 AM
I have seen something like this. It can be used on woman to hit their g spot too. Use a condom for safety of infection and lots of lube. Even though with a condom wash it off after play. The one that I saw had a vibrating part and this looks like it does too. The end opens up to replace the batteries(always a good thing to know if used a lot)

Learn where your A spot(prostate) is just in a few cm from the anus and towards the front of your anus entrance.

welickit
Jan 7, 2016, 1:06 PM
My wife has been massaging mine with her finger since she was 16 or 17 years old. Nothing has ever been as intense as her finger and we have tried lots of toys over the years. Second best thing is one of her strapon's that his and hers built in vibrators with individual controls.

MIkeGo
Jan 11, 2016, 11:22 PM
A very interesting question. I advice you to start with a basic sex toy not to hurt you. Here is a models I used for prostate stimulator: https://sextoy-online.com/shop-by-categories/anal-toys/prostate-massagers-p-spot-stimulators.html

joeeileen
Jan 12, 2016, 10:21 AM
Thanks for all the advice guys!