PDA

View Full Version : being double teamed

cornholejoe
Jan 1, 2016, 9:13 PM
about 4 years ago i let 2 guys double up on me to see what it would be like so while i was getting it in the ass from one guy i was sucking the other one when the one guy got done fucking me the other guy started fucking my ass the first guy then starting sucking me off till i shot my load in his mouth any body else ever do this

txsmale55
Jan 1, 2016, 9:50 PM
Never done this, but enjoy watching videos of it. I dream of it being done to me!

jimisbi
Jan 1, 2016, 10:35 PM
This is something that I really want done to me. The only thing different that I'd want is for several men to take turns on me. The only thing I wouldn't do is suck a guy's cock after he's had it in my ass. Now if he washed his cock after fucking me then I'd suck him.

sysper
Jan 1, 2016, 10:57 PM
a mmm 3sum & moresum sounds hot to me & yes i agree i wouldn't want a cock in my mouth right after it was in my ass or anyone else's ass even the fantasy of that sounds gross to me.:disgust:

enzo sussex
Jan 2, 2016, 8:42 AM
Really want to be spit roasted like that. Fantasy of mine....

Tuffnuggies
Jan 2, 2016, 9:06 PM
That has been something I've been wanting to do for quite awhile.
Sounds so fucking hot!!

Sharpshooter1972
Jan 3, 2016, 3:36 AM
about 4 years ago i let 2 guys double up on me to see what it would be like so while i was getting it in the ass from one guy i was sucking the other one when the one guy got done fucking me the other guy started fucking my ass the first guy then starting sucking me off till i shot my load in his mouth any body else ever do this

This is one of my fantasies. If I can ever find some clean disease free dudes to do this with, I will in a heartbeat.

olmizzou42
Jan 3, 2016, 9:31 AM
I have been fucked while fucking another guy. I guess that would be a double team.

sisboy
Jan 3, 2016, 3:47 PM
A real treat to get a cock in your mouth and your ass at the same time.You can only guess which one is going to cum first.But you just enjoy it for what it is.Fantastic!

pole_smoker
Jan 3, 2016, 4:20 PM
about 4 years ago i let 2 guys double up on me to see what it would be like so while i was getting it in the ass from one guy i was sucking the other one when the one guy got done fucking me the other guy started fucking my ass the first guy then starting sucking me off till i shot my load in his mouth any body else ever do this Did you take the one man's cum load up your ass? Or did the man who you sucked off that later fucked your ass also shoot his load up your ass that was lubed by the other man's cum?

cornholejoe
Jan 3, 2016, 5:01 PM
both guys cumed my ass full

mikeyd270
Jan 3, 2016, 11:58 PM

Nope this is till a fantasy of mine. Hope for it to cum true soon. Glad you had such a great experience!!!

blatant_bi_guy
Jan 4, 2016, 8:33 AM
Last time for me was a Bathhouse in Portland. Four guys total, so two sets of this happening. Not a lot going on there at 6 AM LOL

pole_smoker
Jan 4, 2016, 12:10 PM
Last time for me was a Bathhouse in Portland. Four guys total, so two sets of this happening. Not a lot going on there at 6 AM LOL Did you take the cum from those 4 men up your ass?

19biman61
Jan 4, 2016, 1:08 PM
I did that once with a gay couple that I know about five years ago. That was the best New Years party that I ever attended!

mickitv
Jan 4, 2016, 2:36 PM
I have pleasant dreams of this threesome. It puts me to sleep almost every night.

sysper
Jan 4, 2016, 6:16 PM
I did that once with a gay couple that I know about five years ago. That was the best New Years party that I ever attended!
i've often fantasized about a sexy party for new years. i would love to bang in the new year lol!

a2smith09
Jan 5, 2016, 7:10 PM
That is one of my favorite ways to have sex in a MMM

apantysnatcher
Jan 8, 2016, 8:39 AM
To be the center of attention is fantastic experience. Have done the 3some and more. Yes! Love to have one in my ass as I suck another. Have a line front and back ready to take my holes for me. Love the feel of that cum running down my thighs as one pops out and another slides in. Get to lick and suck each clean as they finish in my ass. Gang bangs are awesome fun.

Outofthis99999
Jan 8, 2016, 8:51 AM
I was just talking to my dad about when I was younger and had a 3 some w my friends. Very hot

kinkylittledick
Jan 8, 2016, 1:25 PM
To be the center of attention is fantastic experience. Have done the 3some and more. Yes! Love to have one in my ass as I suck another. Have a line front and back ready to take my holes for me. Love the feel of that cum running down my thighs as one pops out and another slides in. Get to lick and suck each clean as they finish in my ass. Gang bangs are awesome fun.
WOW, that is Hot. When I was barely 20 and really verynieve about stds, adult book stores, etc. I was in a sexless marriage so I started visiting ABS to get relief. In the beginning I only got my cock sucked but after a few visits I got bolder. I know many will not believe me when I say I felt it was safe for a stranger to not only fuck me in the ass but also to shoot all his Hot, Thick Cum deep inside my ass. I went into the rest room to pee and there was a guy sitting on the john, door open, stroking the biggest cock I'd ever seen in person. It had to be close to 11". He kept asking me if I'd let him fuck me and I kept saying no. The smart thing to do would have been to leave but that day I was so horny. I couldn't take my eyes off that huge dick and he saw that. Finally I gave in and made a proposal I knew he couldn't do. I told him if he could get 2 more guys, one to suck my cock, one to allow me to suck his cock all while he was fucking me in the ass I'd do it. Next thing I know I'm in a small booth with him and 2 more guys. The booth had one of those saloon type doors that was open from the floor to about 2 feet up and from shoulder height to the ceiling. I bent over and to my pain and surprise he grabed my waist with both hands and shoved every inch of that monster cock to the hilt into my unlubed ass. It hurt like hell but after a few strokes it started feeling good. The one guy did manage to get my little cock in his mouth while my ass was getting pounded by the monster cock so I was double teamed. I was so preoccipied with my ass hole getting filled that the poor guy there to get his cock sucked got left out. The best part of the whole experience for me was when I turned my head toward the door, still getting pounded there was a crowd watching me. No lie there were guys looking under the door and over the door. Every space was filled with strange faces all watching the show. I'm sure there were at least a dozen or more people watching. I felt like a total Whore, Nasty CUM Slut and that Really Turned me on. Thank goodness there were no cell phones back then so my face didn't get plastered all over the net for all to see. That would have been hard to explain to family , friends and wife. Yes I did feel his Hot, Thick CUM shooting deep inside my slutty ass. When I stood up I did feel Cum running down the inside of my thighs. I think about that day often and I remember all how good it felt not the pain. Wish I could do it again but as much as I'd like to I can't take that chance. I'mlucky to have the pleasure of reading about your very Hot experiences while pumping my cock wishing it was me. Thank you very much for sharing.

shawn45177
Jan 8, 2016, 2:16 PM
I love your but. Wish I could tounge it

Grub Worm
Jan 11, 2016, 6:49 AM
one of the times I was doubled teamed was as a teen, me and a neighbor kid were doing a 69 on my bed after school one day, my step dad got home early that day. I was already sucking the step dad before then, he happened to come into my room looking for a blow job, that's when he seen us in 69, I was on top. He came over and slid his pants down and after licking my ass a few times slid his dick in. Up to that time all we had ever done was me suck his dick,

apantysnatcher
Jan 12, 2016, 9:52 AM
At the local glory hole it is not unusual to have the chance to be with more than one at a time. I have been bent over sucking one in the theater as someone will cum up behind me. He will start to pull my pants and panties off my ass. Love the feeling as this happens. I know that I am about to enjoy the pleasure of getting my ass rimmed as I am sucking another off. Usually a circle will form around us as I continue to service the one cock. The second tongue teasing me. Normal reflex I push back on his advances. It usually does not take long for that tongue to realize I want more than that. To my pleasure I am normally mounted as I continue to suck that other cock. Before long I have the please of more cock in my throat and a couple times have enjoyed multiple cocks to mount my ass for me. Love to be the evenings entertainment

Mbimale
Jan 18, 2016, 10:02 AM
At the local glory hole it is not unusual to have the chance to be with more than one at a time. I have been bent over sucking one in the theater as someone will cum up behind me. He will start to pull my pants and panties off my ass. Love the feeling as this happens. I know that I am about to enjoy the pleasure of getting my ass rimmed as I am sucking another off. Usually a circle will form around us as I continue to service the one cock. The second tongue teasing me. Normal reflex I push back on his advances. It usually does not take long for that tongue to realize I want more than that. To my pleasure I am normally mounted as I continue to suck that other cock. Before long I have the please of more cock in my throat and a couple times have enjoyed multiple cocks to mount my ass for me. Love to be the evenings entertainment

Apantysnatcher, where do you go to glory holes at in West Virginia? I am originally from wv and I used to hit the glory holes in beckley. I have some great stories from my times there.

KnkyHim
Jan 18, 2016, 10:41 AM
Nice!

mickitv
Jan 18, 2016, 12:50 PM
Are you kidding? A threesome is on my sex bucket list. Just need to find them

hung4you
Jan 18, 2016, 2:29 PM
Yep only once but will do it again. Last summer my regular bud talked me into a 3 some while the wife was away. Since I'm always a bottom it seemed like fun so I agreed. Once we all got naked and started sucking each other I could tell the new guy was ready to explode, his massive member was leaking precum like no other so I kept sucking him until he filled my throat with heavy cum. My buddy positioned himself behind me and after a heavy dose of lube was soon riding my man pussy. After a few minutes when the new guy was ready again I gladly deepthroated his cock until my buddy had filled my ass. The new guy then got behind me and slid his big 9 in cock deep inside. It didn't take long before he blew his load. After 2 hours of resting, it all started over again. I can't wait until this summer when he cums back for a visit.

sysper
Jan 18, 2016, 2:52 PM
i'm glad this experiance gave u some joy, i hope u enjoy it in the summer too.

man4girlgirl4man
Jan 20, 2016, 8:32 PM
This is on my "must do at least once and soon" sexual bucket list. Both men young cute and black and both packing 10 or more inches of dick!!

jackofbothtrades
Jan 22, 2016, 4:47 PM
Yep only once but will do it again. Last summer my regular bud talked me into a 3 some while the wife was away. Since I'm always a bottom it seemed like fun so I agreed. Once we all got naked and started sucking each other I could tell the new guy was ready to explode, his massive member was leaking precum like no other so I kept sucking him until he filled my throat with heavy cum. My buddy positioned himself behind me and after a heavy dose of lube was soon riding my man pussy. After a few minutes when the new guy was ready again I gladly deepthroated his cock until my buddy had filled my ass. The new guy then got behind me and slid his big 9 in cock deep inside. It didn't take long before he blew his load. After 2 hours of resting, it all started over again. I can't wait until this summer when he cums back for a visit.
Hottest fantasy I've seen on this site! I envy you:tongue:

bi4asplay
Jan 23, 2016, 6:53 PM
I have only be doubled on one time but several time with 3 other guys. It is hot taking care of 3 cocks at the same time. It is also hot to have a lady there packing a big strap on.

Bluehill
Jan 23, 2016, 7:30 PM
I've had threesomes with guys and that was great! I'd love to go down on a lady whilst taking a big cock up my arse!

pantyguy_72
Jan 23, 2016, 9:07 PM
Yes a double team would be very hot!! ;D I would particularly love to get spitroasted! As one guy was fucking me around my panties his friend would be fucking me in the mouth. After he was done I could clean him off while his friend moved from my mouth to my ass. Its okay if I don't finish - at least I got both of them off with my super tight,muscular ass! ;D

cornholejoe
Jan 24, 2016, 4:12 PM
This is one of my fantasies. If I can ever find some clean disease free dudes to do this with, I will in a heartbeat.

that asshole looks like it had been well fucked