PDA

View Full Version : Adios Amigos, Via Con Dios!!!

12voltyV2.0
Dec 27, 2015, 11:38 PM
Well--it would appear that it is only a matter of time before this site is history.

Sad to say that it, along with its creator and many people who were once regulars here "back in the day" also died. The list, sad to say, is a long and growing one.

At one time this site was a very popular place----as of about this time of year---going back to 2005--I first joined up and it was very lively.

We had some great and interesting people of all sorts, from all over the world who would frequent this site. For me----it was a Godsend that I found this site because my "bisexual desires" were really coming on strong for me at that time.

I had done things sexually with other guys as a boy, a pre-teen, teen and into my early to mid-20s. Most often those encounters, that were hardly if ever planned---and "just happened" were quick and fleeting--some quick mutual cock sucking or some such---which took place out of raging youthful hormones, a desire to "explore" and such, being drunk and or high and were episodes "of opportunity." Those opportunities faded once out of school and it was on to get down to getting a job, career and living life.

When I did those "sexual things" with other guys I did not have a name for doing that even though I had heard the term "bisexual" or more likely: "He or she swings on both sides of the street," "is a switch-hitter," or some such euphemism for having sex with both the same and opposite genders. I didn't really know if it applied to me or not.

I didn't really see why it could not be that we can have sex with someone of the same or other gender----if you are friends with someone, spend time with them and one way to show that you have a mutual thing--is that you have sex in some form. It really is quite natural and pretty damned common that people to have sex with those of both genders and that is something that is not at all new by any means. Having "bisexual sex" is pretty much as old as humankind.

I do wish that society would get over that bullshit--especially for males that: "Dude-----you had sex with another dude---DUDE!!!!-----that makes you gay, man!!!" That is total CRAP in my book--or to use a term that members of our once robust Bisexual.com UK contingent would use: "BOLLOCKS!!"

When I came here---the desires to try having sex with guys again--which had remained pretty well buried for at least a decade and a half---started to show up and after a time--I just HAD to try it again.

If not for the Internet---I dare say that unless by some chance I meet a guy and we could get past the many things that block guys from saying that they do like or at least want to try sex with another man----I would never have done a thing.

So--in the early days of the net--in the early 90s---I started going to all sorts of sites, chat rooms and such----but so many of them just were off-putting--and I was almost scared to even be on them.

When I found this site--it provided a chance to actually talk about this subject, explore it and make some friends and most of all, realize that in my older age--I was not alone in coming to have these desires, wants and needs in regards to having sex with other guys. I found guys of my same relative age who were going through the same damned thing I was!!! That was great.

That alone "was worth the price of admission" to find and become a member of this site.

It at one time really was a very supportive community, but like all groups, we did have our share of dis-functionality as well.

Now that is clear the end is near for this site--- that with no Drew around to play shepherd---we did fall prey to yet one more "troll" who has vexed this site for well over a year or so at this point---I am sure that everyone knows who I am talking about--that is a shame--but also a part of the history of this site, Over the years I have been here, we either had one major troll----or a series of them latch on to the site and wreak their havoc among us.

Guess that is just part of a lot of sites on the internet.

So----I do want to take this time to say goodbye to everyone and I hope that you all have a good, happy, safe, healthy and productive life. I wish you well---even our resident "troll"--I do hope for that person--that for whatever reason he or she feels compelled to be like this at a "community" website such as this one----that ends and this person finds some sort of balance. It is not a good or healthy thing for someone to be like this either in the cyber or real world. I am sure that the sorts of things this person does here---shows up in his or her life.

Too bad.

Life is too short and precious to be an asshole like that. I would have to say that this person gets little enjoyment or satisfaction out of life, except to bitch, piss and moan about things----HE---I am sure it is a he--is probably "that person" in a family that everyone cringes to be around, rolls their eyes and says: "There he goes again---Uncle Charlie just never changes!!"

Well--enough on that----now the "trolling" on here---like the site will be coming to an end.

As to moving to other sites----none of them do much for me----the other site some from here are going to---suffice to say--it is "not my cup of tea."

It seems very much centered around the "Swinging Lifestyle" thing---which I don't get since I have never been married----I guess that doing that is a way for long time married couples to keep the spice in their relationships and all---but then again--going that way--so often leads to not good ends with someone playing beyond the agreed to "Rules of the Game" and then the shitstorm happens.

Personally---I cannot imagine "sharing" my wife or even a long time girlfriend with someone else and hope that they would have no interest in "sharing me" too. When I am with someone in a "deep relationship"--it is enough for us to maintain what we have, let alone other people come into that dynamic.

For me----I have ZERO interest in ever having a MFM three-way or even a FMF one.

I have been offered to take part in playing with married couples----but no--I just don't like the idea. Not knocking it--but I just have no interest in that. I think it treads upon dangerous ground to do so--my god---for proof of that--go watch that cable channel like CI or Criminal Investigations I think it is--other than shows about SWAT Teams, Rookie Cops and US Marshall Service busting fugitives, they often feature true life stories with the jist of them being "Bisexual Love Triangle Leads to Tragic Murder In Small Town American Town!"

For me----I either want to have my version of Bisexual sex with a guy or with a lady---not both at the same time--now I would love to do a MMM three-way sometime!! LOL There just isn't, as a rule, the potential for "drama" in those situations as a MFM three-way can often lead to.

So-- I am not knocking that site----some here seem to be loving it--but I have been there and just don't care for it--so you won't be seeing me there. For those who do go---please do enjoy yourselves to the fullest.

The other sites that have come and gone that seemed like they had potential---they just didn't cut it either--so for a place like this once was----it seems that it cannot be replicated.

I do thank and honor Drew that he did, for a time, create a place that those of us who are in this "bisexual boat" no matter how that bisexuality plays out for us as individuals----we did have a place that we could "meet" and such---and find that there are many dimensions to bisexuality just like with the span of human sexual activity. It is simply not possible to strictly define it and limit it. There is so much variety and that is pretty cool actually.

I also hope that whatever troubles befell Drew before his death---if there is something beyond "this mortal coil"--I do believe that there is--just that the reality of it is not what we get taught by the most religions----it is far different than that----that wherever he is---he has found peace and contentment and freedom from whatever pain he suffered.

Once again---goodbye, farewell, take care, you all have good lives!!

I come in to just check things out once in a while--but that is becoming less and less and this is the last posting I do intend upon making on this site---so this is my final swan song on here other than to maybe say thanks and goodbye to certain individuals or just a general one.

So---good bye and whatever form your God takes, go with HIM, HER, IT!!

Peace Out!!

pole_smoker
Dec 28, 2015, 1:28 AM
See ya later bye bye Mr. Volty troll. ;) :rolleyes: :smilies15 FYI, nobody here cares about your silly rambling posts that are written out of fear and the closet. ;) :rolleyes: :smilies15 I do appreciate the thanks you're giving me though. ;)

Bimmga
Dec 28, 2015, 9:04 AM
What the hell did I just stop reading halfway through? :)

pole_smoker
Dec 28, 2015, 12:21 PM
What the hell did I just stop reading halfway through? :)

LMAO!!! This is exactly why everyone here knows Volty2.0/Voltman AKA Mike Garrity is a troll that posts rambling nonsense. ;) :rolleyes:

jem_is_bi
Dec 28, 2015, 10:02 PM
Voltman, I hope the best for you. I definitely miss the photos you would treat us to from time to time. I feel sad that you need to leave. A lot of others that made this site pleasant rather than nasty have already gone away. So, now it is your time to leave. Sad!

hudson9
Dec 28, 2015, 10:46 PM
Hey Volty - hope you see this before you go... I always liked your posts, and concur in your recounting of the history of the site and what it meant to many of us. I miss the old site and the old chat! So, to you too, buddy - via con Dios!

Grub Worm
Dec 29, 2015, 6:39 AM
whatever

The Galion
Dec 30, 2015, 1:18 AM
12volt, sad to see you go.

MtnMan
Dec 30, 2015, 1:32 AM
12 Volt, as you know, I stop in from time to time, always felt you were a stalwart friend on here; the type that kept the current [sic] moving along with respect and willingness to share honestly and with humor. Best wishes to you. I haven't been up on the news about Drew, but when the engine dies, the vehicle can no longer thrive. Happiness and long life to you and yours.

Nauti Rogue
Dec 30, 2015, 10:23 AM
I respect your opinion, Volty. While it is certainly possible to swing without ever having been married, the lifestyle is very definitely not for everyone. Each to his own kink.

I hope you find your peace, entertainment, and satisfaction elsewhere!