PDA

View Full Version : Guilt

speedoboxer
Dec 23, 2015, 9:28 AM
Through the years I have gotten to really like cock, in particular being sucked by a guy. Guys are much better at sucking cock then women. Over time I decided it was only fair to reciprocate. Through the years of marriage I have never strayed with another women. But with men it is a different story-young studs, older guys in all types of places.

However, after a great blow job, I still have terrible guilt feelings that it is wrong. Probably my upbringing. Am I alone with these guilt feelings or do other guys enjoy cock but feel guilty after?

Neonaught
Dec 23, 2015, 12:39 PM
It just means you have a strong sense of personal honor, not really a bad thing in this day and age. I felt much the same way until I came out to my very understanding bi wife of many years. I was never troubled by my same sex desires just the dishonesty I committed.

Bimmga
Dec 23, 2015, 5:01 PM
It just means you have a strong sense of personal honor, not really a bad thing in this day and age. I felt much the same way until I came out to my very understanding bi wife of many years. I was never troubled by my same sex desires just the dishonesty I committed.

I agree. When you are sneaking around having sex with others behind your wife's back, any moral person is going to feel guilt. It makes no difference if your sex partner is male or female". If your spouse doesn't know it, you are cheating, regardless of how you rationalize it. Guilt holds us back in so many ways. I snuck around for years and was racked with guilt. So when I decided it was time for me to fully embrace my same-sex side, my wife and I had many long and serious talks about it. I had told her about my sexuality on our second date, but at that time I'd put these feelings away and hadn't been with a man in six years when the need came again. Now there is no need to feel guilty and she has learned that there is no need for her to feel threatened. I'm not going anywhere.

delpark
Dec 24, 2015, 1:07 AM
When I was in my early 20's and single, I answered an ad and met up with a gay fellow. I really enjoyed the experience, a naked guy, the taste of his cock, pre-cum and swallowing his cum. He was freshly cleaned, had a powdered asshole. Recalling that makes me hard now. I was doing fine until I ejaculated. A strong sense of guilt came over me. I had sucked cock when I was about the age of puberty and didn't feel guilty. My meeting with the gay fellow ended with me getting dressed and leaving, wondering what was wrong.

I have lost the guilt about engaging in homosexual acts. Some time ago I came to the realization that I prefer to pleasure men sexually over having sex with women. Females get me sexually excited, but men sexually satisfy me.

One night, after an evening of gay sex, I was driving home and noticed there was no guilt. I accepted who I am.

kinkylittledick
Dec 24, 2015, 1:39 AM
I have always felt the guilt after I cum. I believe it's every thing you said but for me my upbringing is a big part of it. When I was married to my ex wife she was verbally abusive to me and I was not getting my sexual needs met so I felt very little guilt about having sex behind her back. I have now been married to the love of my life for 30 years. I told her in the beginning about my bi side and she said she was ok with that as long as I was careful, Never did any thing behind her back and Never have sex with another woman. Worked great for us. She fucked any guy she wanted as long as I knew about it and that I at least was allowed to eat the cream pie. She even set me up with a couple of guys she knew to be gay or very bi. Sorry to say because of health, hormones, etc. she stopped having any desire to fuck other men and asked me to promise her I'd be true to her completely. I didn't feel that was fair because her hormones changed, Not mine. I did suck off a guy we had both shared for years without telling her. That was one time 6 years ago and the guilt was terrible because I was doing it behind her back and no matter what my dick head felt my heart felt I had betrayed her. Either you need to tell her your ur needs and hope she understands or you keep feeling the guilt. Another thing for me would be what if I had sex with another guy behind her back and gave her an std. That would be hard to live with.
I agree. When you are sneaking around having sex with others behind your wife's back, any moral person is going to feel guilt. It makes no difference if your sex partner is male or female". If your spouse doesn't know it, you are cheating, regardless of how you rationalize it. Guilt holds us back in so many ways. I snuck around for years and was racked with guilt. So when I decided it was time for me to fully embrace my same-sex side, my wife and I had many long and serious talks about it. I had told her about my sexuality on our second date, but at that time I'd put these feelings away and hadn't been with a man in six years when the need came again. Now there is no need to feel guilty and she has learned that there is no need for her to feel threatened. I'm not going anywhere.