PDA

View Full Version : nipple play

rman91
Dec 14, 2015, 5:35 AM
I love to have my nipples pinched hard and sucked hard. I can cumm just by that. Love putting clips on my nipples also. Who else loves their nipples played with?

biinterested
Dec 14, 2015, 6:08 AM
yes, very much

KevsBi
Dec 14, 2015, 10:53 AM
While bottoming for another man I like to lightly play with his nipples but the downside to that is that my partner tends to cum faster when I do that.

Neonaught
Dec 14, 2015, 11:57 AM
My girl knows when I am taking too long fucking (is there such a thing???) all she has to do is start playing with my nips and it always leads to an orgasm. Mine seem hardwired straight to my cock! She calls them "Cum Buttons". LOL

KnkyHim
Dec 14, 2015, 1:23 PM
Definitely! I'd forgotten how much I love my nipples played with until a few months ago when my wife reached over while I was inside her and started pinching both of my nipples hard. It was incredible. And I came immediately. Now she plays with my nipples nearly every time we play.

gale_mn
Dec 14, 2015, 1:41 PM
love nipple play ruffer the better

SilkyHoseLover
Dec 14, 2015, 3:13 PM
I have an interesting history regarding nipples. First, I always LOVED to see womens' nipples, especially those that are thimble-shaped and erect. Mmmmmmm.... And even more so when it's protruding from a creamy-white patch of breast accentuated by the tan lines of a bathing suit.

I've developed my own nipples in the past several years, turning them into a new, highly sensitive erogenous zone that I never had before! For the first 50-some years of my life, I had an inverted left nipple and a right one that was 'normal' but neither prominent nor particularly sensitive to the touch.

But the thought of having 'headlights' and enjoying their being stimulated intrigued me. So I bought some Supple Nips and began wearing them regularly. Eventually, my diligence paid off. My left nipple is no longer inverted, and both of them have become permanently elongated. Of course, they don't stay fully-distended as they are when I'm wearing the Supple Nips, but they are definitely larger and delightfully sensitive to the touch. I have permanent headlights -- they can always be seen through my shirts, and I love it!

In much the same way as some women describe, I feel like my body has been rewired so that there's a direct connection between my nipples and my ejaculation mechanism. If my wife starts to tweak them while I'm fucking her, a delightful orgasm is only seconds away.

Wish I could get her to suck them, but I think that would make her uncomfortable, as that's too much like playing with another woman, and she's not at all turned on by other women.

Oh, well. I'm a lucky guy, nevertheless...

rman91
Dec 14, 2015, 5:10 PM
My wife loves to suck n bite them. We'll lay on the bed n pinch each others nipples. Makes me ducking hard n precumm flows. I'll sguezze my cock take the precumm wipe it on her nipples then suck it off her nipples. She loves that n me to. I love to play with her clit while she pinches my nipples. She loses control n really pinches hard love it.

a2smith09
Dec 14, 2015, 5:20 PM
Oh my nipples are real sensitive and i love to have them played wit. It really turns me on. Funny thing is after a few minutes of someone, licking, sucking, and biting my nipples I have an overwhelming urge to get fucked. Strange and something more than a few of my male lovers take advantage of as soon as they figure it out.

sysper
Dec 14, 2015, 7:55 PM
yes i love to play with my nipples when i play with myself, a little bit to get in the mood then i don't focus on them anymore. never had anyone else play with them though :( but something to look forward too now :)

bry4uto1234
Dec 14, 2015, 10:50 PM
Yes, I love to clamp my nipples, and have them pinched, gives me a solid hard on. They are very sensitive, if you want to have your way with me, get to my nipples.

rman91
Dec 15, 2015, 5:29 AM
Mmm sounds hot to me. Same with me also love to have them pinched hard. Also love it when she sucks them and fingers my ass. Mmmm God makes me fucking hard.

borntosuckcock
Dec 15, 2015, 6:37 AM
Love to clamp my nipples, then twist and pull on the clamps. Makes my cock incredibly hard and I cum with a bigger bang! The pain is wonderful.

rabbit16
Dec 16, 2015, 12:39 AM
Have had my wife cum from only sucking on her nipples and it helps with me when she returns the favor. She has gone over the edge many times during sex when I start sucking. She honestly seems more sensitive when pregnant or breast feeding. We are both thinking of piercing our nipples together to help even further.

rman91
Dec 17, 2015, 4:38 AM
I love it when the next day When I hit my nipples and they r sore from the nite b4 still. I know u had a great nite of sex when u can still feel the after affect the next day.

kinkylittledick
Dec 17, 2015, 9:02 AM
I have an interesting history regarding nipples. First, I always LOVED to see womens' nipples, especially those that are thimble-shaped and erect. Mmmmmmm.... And even more so when it's protruding from a creamy-white patch of breast accentuated by the tan lines of a bathing suit.

I've developed my own nipples in the past several years, turning them into a new, highly sensitive erogenous zone that I never had before! For the first 50-some years of my life, I had an inverted left nipple and a right one that was 'normal' but neither prominent nor particularly sensitive to the touch.

But the thought of having 'headlights' and enjoying their being stimulated intrigued me. So I bought some Supple Nips and began wearing them regularly. Eventually, my diligence paid off. My left nipple is no longer inverted, and both of them have become permanently elongated. Of course, they don't stay fully-distended as they are when I'm wearing the Supple Nips, but they are definitely larger and delightfully sensitive to the touch. I have permanent headlights -- they can always be seen through my shirts, and I love it!

In much the same way as some women describe, I feel like my body has been rewired so that there's a direct connection between my nipples and my ejaculation mechanism. If my wife starts to tweak them while I'm fucking her, a delightful orgasm is only seconds away.

Wish I could get her to suck them, but I think that would make her uncomfortable, as that's too much like playing with another woman, and she's not at all turned on by other women.

Oh, well. I'm a lucky guy, nevertheless...

I agree with you about asking my wife to suck my nipples while we make love. She is ok with me wearing panties, nylons, etc. while cleaning house or playing on line but she made it clear to me that any time I have the desire to have sex with her not to even start my day in that mode. That turns her off. She isn't bi and said she has no desire to be in bed with any man wearing panties so I'd asume the same goes for getting nipples sucked. We are both lucky to have wives who are ok with us being openly bi and kinky.

SilkyHoseLover
Dec 17, 2015, 2:35 PM
She isn't bi and said she has no desire to be in bed with any man wearing panties so I'd asume the same goes for getting nipples sucked. We are both lucky to have wives who are ok with us being openly bi and kinky.

Yes, I've always been grateful for the degree of acceptance she affords me, despite wishing it were even more!

I am fortunate that I can get away with wearing panties and/or hose during sex, occasionally. Obviously, it's a huge turn-on for me, so I perform better, and I try extra-hard to make these sessions great for her, too. I figure if I can really give her a thrill, she might remember and want to do it that way more often.

I believe in giving your partner what he/she wants, even if it's something you're not really into. Pleasing your partner in 'that special way' can result in you getting more of that special treatment in return.

Good luck, and enjoy that lingerie!

Lil Miss Understood
Dec 20, 2015, 7:03 PM
4011840119 Absolutely love nipple play....

rman91
Dec 29, 2015, 6:42 AM
Mmmm looks great stud. Love to be playing with ur nipples

JimmieG
Dec 29, 2015, 10:33 AM
just got a pair of nipple clamps for Xmas. It's a different feeling that i think i'm going to like. can;t wait for the new years weekend to play more.

KnkyHim
Dec 30, 2015, 9:20 AM
Until my wife started playing with my nipples a couple of years ago out of the blue, I'd forgotten how much I love having my nipples pinched and played with. Now, she plays with them all the time -- and it drives me wild. After she first stated pinching and playing with them, I remembered that when I was in my teens and twenties, I enjoyed nipple play. But life happened, and my first wife wasn't at all into it. Rediscovery is wonderful!

chub-bi
Dec 30, 2015, 12:42 PM
Had a pair of battery powered vibrating nipple clips years ago. They were controlled by a remote control,
loved walking down the street with my girl when she would turn the power up.

KnkyHim
Dec 30, 2015, 1:18 PM
Very nice shots, by the way, LilMissUnderstood!

Lil Miss Understood
Jan 3, 2016, 9:27 PM
Very nice shots, by the way, LilMissUnderstood!

:impleased Thnxxx.....

Waylon
Jan 4, 2016, 11:45 AM
I most always include nipple play when I'm giving head. If it's a car date, it's always nice to suck on a nipple or two before I lower my head to suck his cock. While down there, I can tweak his nips with my hand. When my man is lying on his back on my bed, I can start at the chest and work my way down and when I engulf his cock in my mouth, I can use both hands to play with his nipples while I am deep throating him to orgasm.

htown58
Jan 4, 2016, 4:51 PM
My years of lifting have really made my nipples sensitive, hardwired to my cock as prior poster stated. They can't be sucked/twisted too much.

anewlanguage
Feb 17, 2016, 10:08 PM
I know this is a real turn on for a lot of guys but I'm way to sensitive there and can't stand it. It can be a downer trying to explain that to someone in the heat of the moment.

monaohio
Feb 17, 2016, 10:37 PM
i love my nipples being played with as he is doing me i also love from them to be sucked and tounged as he is doing me

guywholikesboth
Feb 18, 2016, 8:21 AM
I have a regular buddy whos niples are about a 3/4 of an inch when I start to suck on them he gets rock hard I once just sucked on his nipples for about a halg hour and i made him cum