PDA

View Full Version : Ever had a guy want to use his toys on you?

Tuffnuggies
Dec 12, 2015, 6:15 PM
Met a guy some time back. We were having a good time sucking each other off, when he asks "you mind if I fuck you with my toys?"
now call me a germophobe, but instantly, the thought of him putting a plug in my ass that's been in who know's how many others, sketched me out! For some reason, I had no idea how good they were cleaned, or if they ever were. (I know, who knows how many cocks he's fucked.
Anyone else feel this way?

BiCuriousVAN
Dec 14, 2015, 8:30 PM
I would only allow another guy's toys in my ass if they are wrapped in a condom.

cslutt
Dec 16, 2015, 9:14 AM
I would like to get another guy to let me cum in his fleshlight, it would be fun! Also, just smell the other guy's toys, your nose knows what is clean and what is not!

kinkylittledick
Dec 16, 2015, 11:04 AM
I agree. I'd luv for a guy to fuck my ass with my toys or even better, his fist.

I would only allow another guy's toys in my ass if they are wrapped in a condom.

69luvr
Dec 16, 2015, 2:45 PM
I luv the feeling of a toy in my butt!

mrcumsalot
Dec 16, 2015, 9:20 PM
I've had many toys belonging to other men used on me. Dildo's to be sure, but also whips, canes etc. I don't give much mind as to where they've been. If he says they are clean and they look clean, that is all the assurance I require.

playtoy70
Dec 17, 2015, 12:02 PM
I fucked my self with a guys big dildo while he sucked me off and what a huge load it was when I blew my load.