PDA

View Full Version : Ever have a group of men piss on your body?

pole_smoker
Dec 11, 2015, 4:45 PM
Ladies and guys: Ever have a group of men piss on your body?

http://45.media.tumblr.com/c2c9fb17884c9cbd9ab247c46fb0babe/tumblr_mvri97kx6O1qc063no1_400.gif

http://www.manhuntdaily.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/uploads/2014/10/Jon-Shield-bottoms-for-Boy-Fillups-in-a-bareback-watersports-group-scene-with-Sam-Dixon-Armond-Rizzo-Kyle-Braun-Scotty-Rage-and-Johnny-Five-for-Raw-and-Rough-2.jpg

cornholejoe
Dec 11, 2015, 5:49 PM
you ever done it pole_smoker or are you just into sucking dicks

The Galion
Dec 11, 2015, 8:41 PM
Pole man, Too much for me but I'm certain there are folks out there.......
Cum instead of piss? Yup. I;m in.

mrcumsalot
Dec 12, 2015, 1:37 AM
I have had men piss on me lots of times. One time I had to walk home from a party while still covered in pee, feces and sperm. May sound gross to some, but it was actually quite exciting.

mrcumsalot
Dec 12, 2015, 1:43 AM
Love these pics...especially the smaller one at the top.

NjbiGuy01
Dec 12, 2015, 12:28 PM
you ever done it pole_smoker or are you just into sucking dicks

No, he's not into anything he starts poles about. He just likes the chance to disgust the people here and get a reaction.
I wish everyone could ignore him and his dumb posts and poles, and maybe he would get the message and go away.

pole_smoker
Dec 12, 2015, 1:52 PM
No, he's not into anything he starts poles about. He just likes the chance to disgust the people here and get a reaction.
I wish everyone could ignore him and his dumb posts and poles, and maybe he would get the message and go away.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: ;) Since you stalk me and are a troll you should know that I have voted that I am into certain things I write polls about...however if you vote in the poll and see the results, or know anything about me you'll find out I'm not into group sex, into being submissive, and that I've never done group watersports or group w/s.

gooniegoogoo
Dec 12, 2015, 9:14 PM
pole_smoker is obviously not bi. He's gay. He should be going to some other website, with his pissing contests and all.

pole_smoker
Dec 13, 2015, 1:55 PM
pole_smoker is obviously not bi. He's gay. He should be going to some other website, with his pissing contests and all.

LMAO!!! Says who? You? Who are you anyway besides some internet troll? :rolleyes: I'm very much bisexual, as is my husband since we are sexually and romantically attracted to women and men; but we just happen to be in a monogamous relationship with each other instead of with a woman. But you're biphobic and you do not understand bisexuality. ;) :smilies15 :rolleyes:

naztypanty
Dec 14, 2015, 9:31 AM
I have had women and men pee on me but always one-on-one. i'd let a group of men pee on me.