PDA

View Full Version : How do you meet your partners?

JonT559
Dec 5, 2015, 3:29 AM
Craigslist is too sketchy for me and doesn't seem all that great in this area anyhow. Are there sites similar to this one where some of you have had success? I don't really go out to bars or anything, so online sites are preferable. For those of you that have had success on Craiglist, do you have any tips? most of the ads I've seen are instant turn-offs. Thanks for any help with this.

mrcumsalot
Dec 5, 2015, 3:41 AM
I meet men in gay bars. Stll some ris involve, but a lot less so than arranging hook ups through news papers r internet.

borntosuckcock
Dec 5, 2015, 5:44 AM
I pickup guys at parks, restrooms and rest stops. No adult book stores where I live. I also use Craig's list and some of the sites like silver daddies.

Cum1st
Dec 5, 2015, 6:39 AM
"Cum dump", "Blow'n go", "No recip req", "Bottom seeking tops", "Take all cummers". Totally throwing caution to the wind, being that carefree is but a dream. Brings a wet spot to the denim. Aught to wake the wife - see if she'll kiss it and make it better.

bikurinpa
Dec 5, 2015, 7:26 AM
I pickup guys at parks, restrooms and rest stops. No adult book stores where I live. I also use Craig's list and some of the sites like silver daddies.

Highly risky. Why does no one want to have someone as a regular? Seems like most all on CL and these sites would rather have just random anonymous sex with any guy who will drop his pants. This area here seems to b impossible to find another married guy who is in same boat as me. No one wants a regular. I think it is extremely risky to pick up guys at cruising places. May also pick up something you can't get rid of also!!

olmizzou42
Dec 5, 2015, 12:22 PM
My best results have been through craigslist. That being said, I still meet the person in a neutral place and get to know them a bit before going any further. It's all risky. Sometimes you just have to go with gut feeling...or how hard your cock gets.

borntosuckcock
Dec 5, 2015, 2:07 PM
I try for regulars, but so many just want to cum and
then they get scared and don't come back aroun for a long time.

sysper
Dec 5, 2015, 2:15 PM
"Cum dump", "Blow'n go", "No recip req", "Bottom seeking tops", "Take all cummers". Totally throwing caution to the wind, being that carefree is but a dream. Brings a wet spot to the denim. Aught to wake the wife - see if she'll kiss it and make it better.
i'm not criticizing anyone who is looking for this but with my curiosity this is not what i'm looking for & in fact for me it's a turnoff. maybe in the future when i am experianced with guys but right now i'd feel more comfortable with a more intimate experiance with an understanding & supportive guy.

tommyswing
Dec 5, 2015, 3:57 PM
It's very difficult to meet quality people, many guys sorta freak after a sexual encounter. I've met guys at the gym, squirt, gay bars, and craigslist. All have some risk, you have to pay attention to your gut. I've had some become long term relationships. With craigslist I think it's best to place your own ad. I make up ads that let me screen out the cum dumps ect. The meeting in a neutral place is very important, if they balk at that ur dealing with a cum and go type.

sysper
Dec 5, 2015, 4:07 PM
if they don't agree to meet in a neutral place they are either a cum & go type or creepy. either way they woulnd't be showing they got anything worthwhile to offer me & i would run like hell!

Realist
Dec 5, 2015, 6:34 PM
JonT, Like bikurinpa, I would never entertain an idea of being intimate with a stranger...no one-night stands, no sex with anyone I don't know well and trust, first! The dangers are just too evident and I'm not going there!

Where to meet? Most of my relationships with males just seemed to have happened out of the blue. However, I did meet a guy on Craigslist, one time, and the relationship lasted some time. That was the one and only time I ever attempted to find someone on Craigslist, though.

Meeting on a site like this might work. It's a great place to get a dialog going with someone of similar interests. I met my GF here in 2008 and we're in one of the best relationships of my life!

If you're younger and would like an older man, or if you're an older fellow and would like to meet a younger one, you might find someone on Silverdaddies. My present BF and I met there and we've been seeing each other for over a year and half.

Treasures are where you find them and, sometimes, they're where you'd least expect!

Good luck.

cuttin2dachase
Dec 5, 2015, 10:07 PM
In addition to this site, I use several other websites such as squirt.org, adultfriendfinder.com, silverdaddies.com and craigslist.org to search for sex with like-minded men, women and couples. I also use the mainstream straight dating sites to search for women who could be potential companions and sex partners. I've met real, honest, nice (and naughty) people on all of them. If you are looking for sex only, it doesn't matter whether you prefer using websites or whether you prefer meeting people randomly in public places like lifestyle clubs, gay bars, ABSs, bath houses, etc. Get out there and put yourself out there. Look for sex first, FWBs or relationships second. You won't meet someone twice or more if you don't meet them once. There's a word for it...it's called dating. When I make a date with a man or a couple, there's a mutual foregone conclusion that we are going to have sex almost immediately if we hit it off. With women, I go into a date with hopes of sex, but getting lucky on a 1st date is the exception rather than the rule. My goal is to meet people with whom I can become FWBs but I'm not going to consider it a wasted date if it turns out to be a one time meetup. If I have 20 one night stands before I click with someone, it's worth it to me.

pole_smoker
Dec 5, 2015, 11:05 PM
In addition to this site, I use several other websites such as squirt.org, adultfriendfinder.com, silverdaddies.com and craigslist.org to search for sex with like-minded men, women and couples. I also use the mainstream straight dating sites to search for women who could be potential companions and sex partners. I've met real, honest, nice (and naughty) people on all of them. If you are looking for sex only, it doesn't matter whether you prefer using websites or whether you prefer meeting people randomly in public places like lifestyle clubs, gay bars, ABSs, bath houses, etc. Get out there and put yourself out there. Look for sex first, FWBs or relationships second. You won't meet someone twice or more if you don't meet them once. There's a word for it...it's called dating. When I make a date with a man or a couple, there's a mutual foregone conclusion that we are going to have sex almost immediately if we hit it off. With women, I go into a date with hopes of sex, but getting lucky on a 1st date is the exception rather than the rule. My goal is to meet people with whom I can become FWBs but I'm not going to consider it a wasted date if it turns out to be a one time meetup. If I have 20 one night stands before I click with someone, it's worth it to me.

This is how you spread the many STDS you have, but what woman, or couple would actually want you? :rolleyes: Your wives found out what you are like and dumped your ass. ;) :smilies15

void()
Dec 6, 2015, 5:59 AM
if they don't agree to meet in a neutral place they are either a cum & go type or creepy. either way they woulnd't be showing they got anything worthwhile to offer me & i would run like hell!

I am an axe murderer. That noted, I would meet you somewhere in public. We may have a nice dinner. I would likely bring my wife. She likes meeting my guy friends, ensuring I do not meet cereal killers. Relax, I have given up the nasty habit of murdering axes. Replacing axe handles got expensive and or troublesome. :)

lizard-lix
Dec 6, 2015, 7:20 AM
I have met folks here, on FetLife, and on Adult Friend Finder and Alt.com for online and at a local fetish club party for in-person from the start.

For the online folks, we then meet in person at the fetish club party or in a public neutral place. I met the guy I am hooking up with next week for the first time at Home Depot (we had been both planned to go anyway, it came out in an email exchange, so we met up in garden supplies :-), then at a sex toy store.

Like several folks said above, no one night stands, so I want to meet potential partners in neutral places and start a relationship first.

I want to fuck friends, not strangers and I want to be as safe as I can be.

Cum1st
Dec 6, 2015, 7:36 AM
i'm not criticizing anyone who is looking for this but with my curiosity this is not what i'm looking for & in fact for me it's a turnoff. maybe in the future when i am experianced with guys but right now i'd feel more comfortable with a more intimate experiance with an understanding & supportive guy.

When I was young and it wasn't as dangerous, spending time at a glory hole, picking up men at a rest stop, etc. was irresistible. Now, though the memories excite me, there's no way. It would have to be with one trusted friend, so it hasn't happened in a long time. Even way back then, I was hoping for an LTR, but with the taboos of the time, men would go right after they got off and not even accept a phone number. They'd put it back in their pants still oozing.

I suggest looking for someone a suitable distance away that is looking for the same thing. Go places together get to know each other - even get tested together. Be patient. I've been waiting 14 years since a career move ended a wonderful, two year Thursday get together. The craigslist thing seems awfully dangerous.

DownBoy
Dec 6, 2015, 9:26 AM
I used to reply to ads on Craigslist from guys who were at truckstops. My favorite tops are those with this bodytype:

They're also very easy to hook up with, so I started cruising the adult theater next to that truckstop and had a lot of success! I just make eye contact with him, move close to him, then immediately get on my knees. I like truckers because they mostly just want to cum in someone and leave.

Nauti Rogue
Dec 6, 2015, 9:29 AM
My wife and I use CraigsList and SwingLifestyle.com to find our FBs. We've really had pretty good luck with CL by posting our own ads and discarding the one-word and poorly-written responses. We seek intelligent playmates who will take the time and effort to write a few sentences that make sense. Although they can send fake pics, we do require them. We're serious about meeting, so the truth will come out.

darkeyes
Dec 6, 2015, 9:33 AM
I know it isn't possible for all but most folk nowadays live in towns and cities and most large towns and cities have an active lgbt scene... mine serpently does! If u can.. go out, get off, get laid.. it is arguably no more or less safe, nothing is guaranteed, but is serpently a helluva a lot more fun than chat or dating on line as well as a damn site more immediate..... and in my humble opinion, far far more satisfying... whatever a person's sexuality... :)

pepperjack
Dec 6, 2015, 9:51 AM
I am an axe murderer. That noted, I would meet you somewhere in public. We may have a nice dinner. I would likely bring my wife. She likes meeting my guy friends, ensuring I do not meet cereal killers. Relax, I have given up the nasty habit of murdering axes. Replacing axe handles got expensive and or troublesome. :)

good one, Void ! :smilies15

sysper
Dec 6, 2015, 3:09 PM
i don't think it would work for us......i killed captain crunch and toucan sam :P

void()
Dec 8, 2015, 6:57 PM
i don't think it would work for us......i killed captain crunch and toucan sam :P

"Shane! Shane! Say it isn't so, Shane!"

What did those poor cereals ever do to you? Wait, I can understand Capn' Crunch, he's all loud and such in the mornings. Toucan Sam though? I mean c'mon at most he's the Kenny G of cereals, he'll wake you up with seductive jazzy melodies. He does tell you to follow your nose. Ah, I see my SysperMan was killing Toucan Sam for his insulting me. I'll have to 'splain this to the Lucy. She'll stand under it once she knows you killed Sam because he made fun of me not having a sense of smell. I might make it work out.

This serial talk of cereals makes me curious. Do you ever remember a sugar filled cereal called Freakies? They were toasted fruity rice like the current Pebbles cereal, yet they were so loaded with sugar. Used to cross the street as a very young boy, get Freakies cereal. It drove mom batty. I would get everything else on her shopping list too, but always got Freakies. That was until, they seemingly vanished from existing. I hope you remember them.

void()
Dec 8, 2015, 7:07 PM
I know it isn't possible for all but most folk nowadays live in towns and cities and most large towns and cities have an active lgbt scene... mine serpently does! If u can.. go out, get off, get laid.. it is arguably no more or less safe, nothing is guaranteed, but is serpently a helluva a lot more fun than chat or dating on line as well as a damn site more immediate..... and in my humble opinion, far far more satisfying... whatever a person's sexuality... :)

Some of us though live in pastoral areas. I'm sure Dolly the ewe might
do well in getting off her ram, but I won't be giving her any ram myself
any time soon, nor not ever as long as I have choice. Sits looking off
blankly.

sysper
Dec 8, 2015, 7:23 PM
well actually that funky nose was giving me seizures........nothing kills the "mood" quite like that..............& captain crunch had it coming to him, he tried to steal my booty :tongue:

void()
Dec 8, 2015, 7:29 PM
well actually that funky nose was giving me seizures........nothing kills the "mood" quite like that..............& captain crunch had it coming to him, he tried to steal my booty :tongue:

Ah, yes I can see that about the nose. Forgot about the strobe effect imbued. Fair play on that one, and the extra point is good as well. :)

LennyC
Dec 8, 2015, 8:16 PM
Try Grindr or Tinder

melbcuteboi
Dec 8, 2015, 11:37 PM
Ive met other guys over the years either on grindr, manhunt, craigslist, mens sauna, forums and local parks ect..

Never had an issue either finding a hook up or with the guys ive met!

darkeyes
Dec 9, 2015, 4:42 AM
Did say that it isn't always poss, Voidie... think I covered ur point... Dolly the sheep is long dead however;).. and even tho crofters and teuchters, farmers and countrypeeps giving sheep a fun time has been done 2 death, there is still plenty mileage in it yet going by some of our celebrated funny men, both professional and amateur on telly, in pubs and at parties..:tongue:

void()
Dec 9, 2015, 12:00 PM
Did say that it isn't always poss, Voidie... think I covered ur point... Dolly the sheep is long dead however;).. and even tho crofters and teuchters, farmers and countrypeeps giving sheep a fun time has been done 2 death, there is still plenty mileage in it yet going by some of our celebrated funny men, both professional and amateur on telly, in pubs and at parties..:tongue:

Aye to all of it lass. :) I do note at times when me and wife go out there are some guys who tend giving off subtle hints, nearly flirting. The other day after our Chinese supper we went to the dreaded Wal-Mart to pick up a few items. Noticed a young man who kept walking by us, kind of cutting his stride so as to grant me view of his cute little bum. His jeans weren't tight but none the less the cute bum was tempting. He would smile as he turned and came back round past us. My wife give me a gentle nudge, she had seen him too. Did not know him from Adam, and he seemed well under twenty years old. So, I only watched the menu wiggle in passing.

And yes I know, to know someone say, "hello". It is difficult given the Appalachian Bible Belt culture, and not always being sure of what is perceived. One doesn't go round striking conversation with random lamp posts either. Kind of the same notion at play. Not fear so much as awareness of culture, desire to not rock boats, wake sleeping dogs. Why have trouble when there is none?