PDA

View Full Version : Do you let a man cum in your mouth?

johnstwirck
Dec 2, 2015, 3:08 PM
Do you let your man cum in your mouth?

borntosuckcock
Dec 2, 2015, 7:30 PM
Always, it's the best part of sucking cock.

fatboytom
Dec 2, 2015, 7:38 PM
That's my reason for giving a blow job. :)

mikeyd270
Dec 3, 2015, 12:06 AM
Of course all cocksuckers should. I have to admit you have to acquire a taste for it and when you do it is so good. Also swallow.

NakedInSeattle
Dec 3, 2015, 1:26 AM
Ya think?

julyguybill
Dec 3, 2015, 8:03 AM
yes I do let men cum in my mouth not every time but I also swallow sometimes I just love a cock in my mouth and sucking until it explodes

oliveanddark
Dec 3, 2015, 8:16 AM
I've let one guy cum in my mouth and I swallowed every drop of it, I loved it, but I am nervous to keep doing that unless I can find someone I really trust health wise but I did enjoy it. It was different than I thought, the ejaculating cock mouth and cum being about the same temperature gives a funny feeling. I squeezed his nuts and made him shoot off again!

sexylacaman
Dec 3, 2015, 9:07 AM
YES!!!!!!!

naztypanty
Dec 3, 2015, 9:30 AM
I prefer to jerk his penis with the head in my mouth. Then I can feel and taste it when he ejaculates into my mouth. I like to show him his seed before I swallow for him.

Waylon
Dec 3, 2015, 10:54 AM
I most always take the cum in my mouth, but depends on the man as to whether I will swallow. If they cum back for more, which most do, then I will add that to my reprotoire.

lizard-lix
Dec 3, 2015, 10:56 AM
The only reason I won't swallow is if he is as dirty as me and wants me to snowball it back.

Cum1st
Dec 3, 2015, 11:40 AM
Every cock I've sucked has cum all the way in my mouth. Anything less is NOT a blowjob! My first live in gf never backed down during that most pleasurable moment, so when I started to have sex with men I didn't. What man doesn't want to cum deep in what he's fucking?

Swallowing is part of a BJ too.

Fzmr9t
Dec 3, 2015, 12:48 PM
Is there another way???

bimaleinva
Dec 3, 2015, 2:12 PM
I have only swallowed one guys cum, but absolutely loved it. Would love to swallow more, that's for sure.

sisboy
Dec 3, 2015, 3:59 PM
Yes I do and would be insulted if he did not wnat to cum in my mouth and have me swallow his load.I would feel like a failure and that he did not enjoy the services provided.I like the guys who show their appreciation by sticking around for you to suck them off again.

69luvr
Dec 4, 2015, 2:59 PM
tHERE IS NOTHING BETTER THEN TO SWALLOW A WARM, TASTY load of luv juice.

pole_smoker
Dec 4, 2015, 5:05 PM
Yes I do and would be insulted if he did not wnat to cum in my mouth and have me swallow his load.I would feel like a failure and that he did not enjoy the services provided.I like the guys who show their appreciation by sticking around for you to suck them off again.
Why would you feel insulted and as though you are a failure just because a man did not want to cum in your mouth?

Would you feel this way if a man did not want to cum in your ass?

bi4asplay
Dec 4, 2015, 8:45 PM
Most of the time that I make he cum with my mouth he does come in my mouth. Most of the time I swallow. I have had guys tell me they wanted to shoot on my chest even on my cock, even to stop sucking and jack him where he could see it erupt. I prefer to have him safely cum in my ass. If I have been with him more than one time and I am sucking him when he gets there I want that cum in my mouth.

kajun2468
Dec 4, 2015, 9:38 PM
If your going to play with it you have to accept the rewards!

a2smith09
Dec 6, 2015, 3:46 AM
Yeah I agree, getting a mouthful of cum is my reward for giving a good blowjob. I love to taste and swallow it

DownBoy
Dec 6, 2015, 8:14 AM
I always swallow pre-cum, but like having cum in my ass instead. I also like to scoop some and swallow it while leaving the rest of his cum in me. It feels good when I walk too.

PamelaBiPantyboy
Dec 6, 2015, 8:30 AM
I love guy cum, and believe it makes me more feminine

biandlovingit
Dec 6, 2015, 12:19 PM
hell yes! and my face, nipples, cock and balls, ass you name it! The more cum the better!

CleburneBear
Dec 6, 2015, 4:43 PM
Oh yes, that's one of the reason to suck cock!

cuttin2dachase
Dec 6, 2015, 7:18 PM
I stopped swallowing other mens' cum or taking it into my mouth not long after I was 50. After reading how older men's immune systems were more susceptible to infections, I took stock of my middle age state of life and health. In addition, I had acid reflux and gastritis. Although they are minor ailments easily treated with OTCs like Prilosec or Prevacid, over the years those conditions thinned the protective membranes of my esophagus and stomach lining and put me at much greater risk for an STD virus or bacteria to penetrate the thin and weakened linings and get into my bloodstream. Also I have receding, bleeding gums and am at greater risk for a bloodborne pathogen to directly mingle with my blood and enter my bloodstream before the cum even gets past my tongue. I realized how fortunate I'd been and I thanked God that I had never contracted an STD from the many cocks I had hungrily sucked dry. Part of it can be attributed to meeting men of whom I was confident of never having engaged in unprotected anal sex. Up until then I had slurped and swallowed about a gallon of cum over the years. Some of that cum came from my ex-wife's dripping pussy or a cum kiss after she'd fucked or sucked a 3some partner. I know I am safe, so I do eat my own cum and love to lick it off male or female lovers or get it back in a creampie or cum kiss. Having a few drops or a string of precum enter my mouth is inevitable and unavoidable but that is a minimal risk I am willing to take. I still savor the taste of it and it inspires me to go for the full creamload and have it shot on my chest, nips and cock.

Moral of the story is if you are young and healthy, there is an acceptably lower risk in swallowing cum but you are still not bulletproof, so go for it if it's with someone you have vetted as safe. If you are middle aged or older and have engaged in sex with many men you didn't know much about, you should take stock as I did and be much more cautious as to whose cum you want to swallow.

pole_smoker
Dec 6, 2015, 8:07 PM
I stopped swallowing other mens' cum or taking it into my mouth not long after I was 50. After reading how older men's immune systems were more susceptible to infections, I took stock of my middle age state of life and health. In addition, I had acid reflux and gastritis. Although they are minor ailments easily treated with OTCs like Prilosec or Prevacid, over the years those conditions thinned the protective membranes of my esophagus and stomach lining and put me at much greater risk for an STD virus or bacteria to penetrate the thin and weakened linings and get into my bloodstream. Also I have receding, bleeding gums and am at greater risk for a bloodborne pathogen to directly mingle with my blood and enter my bloodstream before the cum even gets past my tongue. I realized how fortunate I'd been and I thanked God that I had never contracted an STD from the many cocks I had hungrily sucked dry. Part of it can be attributed to meeting men of whom I was confident of never having engaged in unprotected anal sex. Up until then I had slurped and swallowed about a gallon of cum over the years. Some of that cum came from my ex-wife's dripping pussy or a cum kiss after she'd fucked or sucked a 3some partner. I know I am safe, so I do eat my own cum and love to lick it off male or female lovers or get it back in a creampie or cum kiss. Having a few drops or a string of precum enter my mouth is inevitable and unavoidable but that is a minimal risk I am willing to take. I still savor the taste of it and it inspires me to go for the full creamload and have it shot on my chest, nips and cock.

LMAO!!! Such bullshit and lies, you have multiple STDs and spread them to whoever is unfortunate enough to have sex with you...which is pretty much nobody these days as you live in your mom's spare bedroom. :rolleyes: ;) :smilies15

pepperjack
Dec 6, 2015, 9:07 PM
Can't you get it you dumb shit ?! He's got you on ignore, just like many others on here. He can't see your garbage. You're pissing into the wind, dumb shit!:smilies15

pole_smoker
Dec 6, 2015, 9:17 PM
Can't you get it you dumb shit ?! He's got you on ignore, just like many others on here. He can't see your garbage. You're pissing into the wind, dumb shit!:smilies15
Nope, he still reads my replies and does reply to them, as you do you dumb shit. ;) :rolleyes: :smilies15

pepperjack
Dec 6, 2015, 9:29 PM
Nope! You're a blatant, outrageous, pathological liar. Everybody here can see my post but many can't see yours, so you're still pissing into the wind, dumb shit !

pole_smoker
Dec 6, 2015, 10:21 PM
Nope! You're a blatant, outrageous, pathological liar. Everybody here can see my post but many can't see yours, so you're still pissing into the wind, dumb shit !

You're the blatant, outrageous pathological liar, phony, and troll here on this site. I really do not care who is such a pussy that they have to ignore my posts. LMAO, you are just angry since you are a PED0, a closet queen troll bottom feeder from flyover country, and have shit for brains. ;) :rolleyes: :smilies15

pepperjack
Dec 6, 2015, 10:29 PM
Rage on you out of control nut case ! :smilies15

pole_smoker
Dec 6, 2015, 10:41 PM
Rage on you out of control nut case ! :smilies15

LMAO I have no rage issues at all, unlike you. I just posted the truth about you. You went to prison twice for your rage issues and mental illnesses, and were a prison bitch evendors though you're full of shit and lie that this did not happen. ;) :rolleyes: :smilies15

void()
Dec 6, 2015, 11:59 PM

Odd. Thought I was alone in not being able to read the glorious ass_pole's posts. He must create a divergence of space/time with his illustrious murmurs written for us here to cause such widespread technical adversities for so many.

ohbimale
Dec 9, 2015, 2:19 AM
Yes I let a man cum in my mouth and I always swallow when I do. The whole point of cock sucking is to have your partner cum in your mouth.

jimtom56
Dec 9, 2015, 1:17 PM
I ALWAYS SWALLOW HIS CUM BEST PART OF IT. TO ME IF IM GOING TO SUCK IT IM GOING TO SWALLOW IT JUST LIKE IF WE ARE JACKING EACH OTHER OFF GOING TO LET HIM CUM ON MY HAND OR IF HE IS FUCKING ME HE CUMS IN MY ASS PART OF IT

kajun2468
Dec 9, 2015, 3:46 PM
No use playing with the gift if you don't accept the prize! ��

hotbiman4u
Dec 9, 2015, 3:56 PM
...he damn well better give it to me, that's why I'm giving it to him so good!

annalucy
Dec 10, 2015, 1:35 PM
YES i THINK.It was different than I thought, the ejaculating cock mouth and cum being about the same temperature gives a funny feeling. I squeezed his nuts and made him shoot off again!

Oztrich
Dec 10, 2015, 2:17 PM
Yes, I prefer a man to cum in my mouth. It feels right to me.

indenver_indenver
Dec 20, 2015, 12:36 PM
My partner loves for me to swallow his cum. When he is shooting into my mouth he revels in demanding, "Take it! Take it!" It's a big part of his pleasure and I love doing for him. He also likes to see his cum shoot into my mouth. The only cum I didn't like was when I had a partner with a big cock who smoked. His cum tasted like an ashtray smeled. So, when I'm looking for a partner, I always ask if they smoke.

BiCplAz
Dec 21, 2015, 9:42 AM
Yes I let a man cum in my mouth and I always swallow when I do. The whole point of cock sucking is to have your partner cum in your mouth.
Perfectly said:tongue:

Superride
Dec 22, 2015, 3:55 AM
Still waiting for my first time. Excited

Oralboy69
Dec 22, 2015, 8:06 AM
It's always my goal to taste a man's cum when I suck him. It's the reward.

Safebutcraving
Feb 14, 2016, 12:55 PM
In my limited experience, I have not swallowed. I have been weighing the risks etc and am ready to try!

Vr225
Feb 14, 2016, 1:32 PM
I agree. There is nothing like feeling that throbbing cock shoot its load and feel the hot com down my mouth

steviebi
Feb 14, 2016, 2:05 PM
If it's a man I trust and have no health issues, I would insist on drinking cum straight from the cock....

Lvbicouple 4fun
Feb 14, 2016, 2:10 PM
Also still waiting for my first experience.

man4girlgirl4man
Feb 14, 2016, 6:40 PM
Only if and when I know him well enough to trust him. Swallowing cum and taking a facial are always lots of fun but they're never worth the risk of an STD.

jimisbi
Feb 15, 2016, 4:09 PM
Of course I let a guy cum in my mouth. That's the whole of point of sucking cock. Well, that and I love the feeling of a hard cock in my mouth.

LovingJacking
Jul 28, 2016, 3:18 PM
Still waiting for my first time. Excited

Me too...I fantasize about doing it with my step-cousin -- we have jacked off together before. I'm ready for his beautiful, small dick!

singlebimale41
Jul 28, 2016, 4:30 PM
The short answer is yes, the long answer is if I'm in bed with a guy he is going to cum. His cum is going somewhere. Unless we are engaged in intercourse a condom won't be involved.
I've had the pleasure of having a man cum in my hair my beard on my chest and belly. I've tasted his seed as he's cum in my mouth, and used my finger to scoop it from my cheek and finger so I could delight in the taste of him, I have sucked my own from where ever I had deposited it on his body and enjoyed the scent and taste of my own on his lips and breath as well as allowed him to share his scent and taste on my breath.
So yes, I do let a man cum in my mouth, I encourage a man to cum in my mouth, I take pleasure in drinking all he can produce for me, directly from its source and by secondary paths it may take. If his release was directed to the woman we shared, or the man. then I would follow quicky with my own mouth to get my share.
Because if I was unwilling to take his cum into my mouth he wouldn't be the man I would be sharing this physical intimacy with.

Satinlover58
Jul 28, 2016, 7:32 PM
Yes I do The way I see it if I'm going to give him head I want to be rewarded with his cum.

singlebimale41
Jul 30, 2016, 12:51 PM

bj4ubi
Jul 31, 2016, 3:07 PM
Of course and swallow every drop😉😃😉

SouthCarolinaBi
Jul 31, 2016, 10:06 PM
If I'm sucking it, I trust him, so yes I have to have the payoff! I want the nut! While sucking I savor the precum all the way to the big load.

devotee
Aug 1, 2016, 3:59 AM
I absolutely do - most of the time I insist on it! My reward for pleasing a man, are those big sticky gobs of cum spattering my mouth, and feeling his swollen cock twitch and spasm as his jism oooooooozes out of his cumhole..............

bw299
Aug 3, 2016, 4:57 PM
Absolutely! It's my reward for a job well done!

frodo6969
Aug 4, 2016, 4:48 PM
Always. it is an nsult to take a guys cum in your mouth and spit it out

dzamzi
Aug 7, 2016, 1:10 PM
YES!!!! My favorite sexual act is giving blowjobs. The grand finale of giving head is making a guy cum. I always let him cum in my mouth. Sometimes down my throat. I love it and look forward to it.

slippery2194
Aug 7, 2016, 4:12 PM
Yes I do. I like the taste and the feel.

RicSLZ
Aug 7, 2016, 6:49 PM
I love giving blow jobs and would be disappointed if he did not cum in my mouth and let me swallow.

ErosUrge
Aug 8, 2016, 6:57 AM
of the many great and enjoyable moments with sex, sucking a cock and not only allowing a guy to cum in your mouth but swallowing is pure bliss...

hotass65
Aug 8, 2016, 8:52 AM
Of course I let him cum in my mouth and swallow it too, no need to do it if you don't.

bw299
Aug 9, 2016, 3:38 PM
I WANT his cum!!! I get pissed if I don't get it:(

luvcocks
Aug 9, 2016, 8:59 PM
A resounding YES! I love to suck cock both to give him pleasure and because I love the taste of cum! It is rude not to.

Shefford
Sep 3, 2016, 1:15 PM
I crave a nice big load especially like when his cock really stiffens , the moans of pleasure start to increase then you start to get the taste just before it explodes in your mouth.

letsgetnasty
Sep 4, 2016, 12:39 AM
Always it's my reward for a job well done

Jim Handy
Sep 4, 2016, 4:12 PM
When I was first exposed to cum in my mouth, I was not impressed the first few times, sooo in order to develop the taste for it..I used to jack off on my cornflakes...grin

BobMe64
Sep 4, 2016, 5:05 PM
Only if I know he is absolutely clean and DDF.

lits64
Sep 4, 2016, 7:11 PM
Just FYI precum contains significant amounts of GC Syphilis HIV counts.

Oztrich
Sep 5, 2016, 8:35 PM
Hell yes!

N2Exploring
Sep 6, 2016, 11:41 AM
Hell yes!

muscle555
Sep 9, 2016, 1:09 PM
Of course. I love cum.

al_atlanta
Sep 9, 2016, 2:53 PM
Twice as I have limited experience going down on guys. Don't count the first time as I was forced while drunk and spit. Second time I wanted to see if I could do it, swallowed a full load and didn't mind the taste at all.

Shelby57
Sep 9, 2016, 7:46 PM
Not yet, but I plan to. I've only sucked a few cocks, one in preparation for anal and he came in my ass. The others suffered from bad timing; I was changing positions or using my hand when they came. I did lick up the cum after and do like the taste, so next time for sure. Im looking forward to it. 😏

bi420
Sep 9, 2016, 11:11 PM
Hell yeah I love the feel of a cock explode in my mouth and I milk it with my tongue!

allbert
Sep 12, 2016, 9:25 AM
Yes.I swallow the cum

mwmrichva
Sep 12, 2016, 4:07 PM
As long as he is clean & DD free I will suck it to completion and swallow.

Joboo
Sep 12, 2016, 4:31 PM
The first time I sucked him I was surprised that I wanted to suck him. Once I started I soon thought about him coming and what to do, we were 17 and I was a little afraid of what he might think since we had only jerked each other off. When he started to squirm and moan I knew I wasn't going to stop.

bi420
Sep 13, 2016, 2:16 PM
its been a bit since i sucked a cock. I been craving a cock in my mouth so i can swallow a nice load of cum mmmmmmm If any one is in the Windsor Ontario area want a blow and go message me

whispering
Sep 15, 2016, 11:34 AM
I've surrendered to his pleasure and needs, and want to be totally intimate with his manhood. His cock spurting cum in my warm mouth is consummation for me.

luvcock400
Sep 15, 2016, 12:54 PM
Me too that really pisses me off

hankerxxx
Sep 17, 2016, 10:14 AM
The few cocks I've been able to suck have cum in my mouth and I've swallowed it all; easier than trying to spit it out actually. I also DO so love to have a guy cum on my chest and feel his hot cum all over; messy but nice if you have a shower to clean off.

OkieBoy
Sep 28, 2016, 12:35 AM
Yes I always let my cousin cum in my mouth unless he wanted to give me a facial ....just to prove who was in control....

Outdoorphanatic
Nov 10, 2016, 9:26 PM
Of course! Luv cum, addicted to cum! The only place for it is my belly!

BiBedBud
Nov 11, 2016, 1:56 PM
Actually, my full and detailed answer to this question is "Not at first, but certainly when my jaw starts to hurt, yes, I sure do!"

I like for it to last, and when I make him cum, I want him to be "fully depleted". To do this, a quick orgasm never works. And so, to help him hold-off from cumming in my mouth ASAP, I hold the flat of my palm against his balls, so that they cannot draw-up close to the base of his cock. By keeping the balls from drawing-up close to the base of his cock, it makes it physically impossible for him to cum.

What I'm trying to do is get his prostate gland fully "ready to fire". So I suck him until there is plenty pre-cum bubbling out of his dick-eye. This tells me his prostate is fully-loaded. Then, I take my hand away and give him the long, all-mouth strokes up and down and up and down, and I look him in the eye as he starts bucking his hips into my face and his cum EXPLODES all over the back of my mouth and onto my playful tongue!

I don't swallow right away, either. I might like to coat his cock in it a little bit and suck and swallow and suck and swallow, trying to get those last drops drawn right out of his balls and down into the middle of me, to salve that hunger which never goes all the way away.

69luvr
Nov 11, 2016, 3:03 PM
That's my reason for giving a blow job. :)

I strongly agree