PDA

View Full Version : What are your fantasies?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

gatwat
Nov 22, 2015, 6:43 PM
One of mine is to be in a 69 with another man while each of us is being rimmed by other men and both of us cum in each other's mouth at the same time.

naztypanty
Nov 23, 2015, 9:34 AM
I'll take that one, erotic_entiment.

BiTexasGuy85
Nov 23, 2015, 11:16 AM
For my wife to bring home the 3 gay guys that work with her and watch as they have their way with me.
That or have her brig home her girlfriends after a girls night out where she told them all how
i like to submit and enjoy strap on play and pee play then them dominate me all night

1ebguy
Nov 23, 2015, 12:14 PM
I'd love to be under my wife in 69 while a guy she brought home fucks her silly. I'd be able to lick them both and get to eat her when shes done milking him.

Tungtwat
Nov 23, 2015, 1:41 PM
I have had this fantasy , I'm naked ,on my knees with my hands tied a group of older men are stroking their cocks as one gets ready to shoot his load , He grabs my head while shoving his cock in my mouth as he starts to cum . I have to take his cum and swallow till he's finished. The next man ready to cum takes his pklace and i have his cum to take and swallow .

sysper
Nov 23, 2015, 7:45 PM
i'm at a party with all guys, all i'm wearing is a collar a leash & a blindfold. guys take turns leading me by the leash & doing things to me. sometimes more than 1 guy at a time is doing things to me. by the end of the nite i have got cum all over me & inside me.

billy_b_69
Nov 23, 2015, 9:02 PM
i'm at a party with all guys, all i'm wearing is a collar a leash & a blindfold. guys take turns leading me by the leash & doing things to me. sometimes more than 1 guy at a time is doing things to me. by the end of the nite i have got cum all over me & inside me.

Yeah, sounds a whole lot like mine, but there are at least 30 guys in my fantasy

sysper
Nov 23, 2015, 10:11 PM
that sounds about right, how else am i gonna be covered in cum lol

CuriousJon
Nov 23, 2015, 10:25 PM
Mine is to place an ad d than go to guys place of work and give them a blow job while they are at work. I thnk it hasomehing to do with alms getting caught.

void()
Nov 24, 2015, 1:24 PM

Only have one word ... interesting.

lizard-lix
Nov 24, 2015, 3:54 PM
1) Shared with a female friend. We are on our knees in the middle of a circle of about 10 or 12 guys and we give a blow bang, back to back and end up totally cum glazed.

2) At a fancy dinner party, I am under the table and do everyone orally as they wine & dine.

3) A simple hot MMFF, bi every which way 4way...

sysper
Nov 25, 2015, 10:24 PM
Only have one word ... interesting.
my homoerotic fantasies are usually submissive. i think it's a way to explore my attraction to guys without taking full responsibility because i'm less in control or at least it seems that way. it's a level of fantasy i feel comfortable with. but then again, i do have rare fantasies about dominating a twink, plus i also fantasize about being with a guy i'm on the same level with & the fantasy amounts to making love. i haven't figured those out yet, but that's ok. i guess i'm pretty complex sexually :) hope i get to have experiance someday with both extremes & in between so i can understand myself better.

chongster
Nov 25, 2015, 11:15 PM
I'd love to be under my wife in 69 while a guy she brought home fucks her silly. I'd be able to lick them both and get to eat her when shes done milking him.

Yep that's one I have never done but would like too

art0711
Nov 26, 2015, 6:18 AM
I want to suck a guy off while he's getting fucked - that would be so hot!

Scoobysnacks
Nov 26, 2015, 8:53 AM
My fantasies tend to find me in a submissive state. Being tied down and used like a sex toy. Or forced at gun point. Probably because in all other aspects of my life I'm a control freak.

sysper
Nov 26, 2015, 9:36 AM
My fantasies tend to find me in a submissive state. Being tied down and used like a sex toy. Or forced at gun point. Probably because in all other aspects of my life I'm a control freak.
i'm beginning to see people who are normally in a position of power tend to be sexually submissive. i can see how it's a stress relieve to let someone else take the responsibility of power.

Boats
Nov 26, 2015, 10:01 AM
Yep that's one I have never done but would like too

Yup me too

lizard-lix
Nov 26, 2015, 10:08 AM

That is definitely true for me, I am a switch, but even then when I top it is to please the bottom, I love giving up control!

man4girlgirl4man
Nov 27, 2015, 12:41 AM
I have so many fantasies. Number 1 on my haven't done and really want to do list is this:

To suck a 10 inch black dick together with a hot woman. Could be a girlfriend or a woman I know, could be the guy's woman too. Tongue kissing her with that huge black dick between our mouths must be such a hot experience!!

Here are some others:

1) Two cute black guys - both with huge dicks - having their way with me. I want to be spit roasted by two hung black dudes at least once in my life.

2) An 18 year old twink with a milky white hairless body, a big round ass, and a face cute enough to be on a girl confesses his desire for me. And I go for it of course. This is the only time I'd ever want to be a top. Fucking a barely legal (but still legal) girlie boy with daddy issues.

3) One fuck with a drop dead gorgeous 25 year old babe, again with daddy issues. (I'm a very cute and baby faced daddy in my early 50s). Physically and sexually a near perfect match with my personal fantasy woman traits. Which for me include gorgeous face, big perfect perfect tits, and an ass that's as big as it can be to be perfect for her body and not a bit bigger.

4) To run into my secret teenage gay lover once more and have him seduce me for one more hookup and he lets his true self come to the surface and does what we both knew back then he desired intensely but refused to do because he was torturing himself with gay guilt and gay denial issues that were as ridiculous as they were damaging to his sexual being.

Many more but the ones above stand out from the others

playtoy70
Nov 27, 2015, 10:06 AM
Mine would be a guy 3 some with me being vers I wanna be the top first, then the guy in the middle getting fucked good and hard while sucking the other cock off. Then trade places and me getting sucked while he gets fucked then do it all again but this time I wanna sit on his cock and ride it while suck off the other cock.

fpb09
Nov 27, 2015, 10:49 AM
Mine would be while I fill a women from the front , a guy comes behind me & slides his cock into my to my ass !

j4u42
Nov 27, 2015, 1:15 PM
1.Go to a crowded bath house. Give head to a half dozen to a dozen different guys sucking their dicks to completion and taking facials. This would take place in the theater or sauna of course in full view of others. Each guy would be commenting on my great dicklicking techniques letting those waiting their turns know what a fantastic treat they were in store for. Of course each comment would include my first name attached to it while all the while calling me a great cocksucker and how good it feels having their dicks in my mouth and draining their cum filled balls in and on me. Then hit the showers to clean up and have a half dozen more or so guys take turns fucking my ass while again being watched by others either waiting their turns to try me out or enjoying the after glow of having been pleasured by my slutty cock craving mouth and body. I would be telling the guy fucking me at the time how great his cock felt up me and commenting out loud to my audience illiciting responses from them as they watched eagerly awaiting their turns. Their muscular hairy thighs would be spreading my inner thighs as they probed easily into my awaiting butthole. Each guy would be telling them and I what a great fuck I am and how my ass was designed for Boners as I work my sphincter and entire gluteus Maximus to accommodate every thrust in and pull out.

2. Put on a naked man to man pleasure show for a woman or better yet group of women, like a bachelorette party scenario, sucking and playing with each other while the ladies squeal and scream with delight. They can be giving orders or just letting us know how happy they are watching me take the other guy's cock in my mouth and possibly he take mine if he is so inclined, but doesn't have to. Then hear their comments after he cums in my mouth and it is dripping from between my fuck-worn lips and onto my chin and bare chest.

fpb09
Nov 27, 2015, 1:45 PM
Love #2!

Iinuma
Nov 27, 2015, 4:26 PM
Hey guys, new here.

My biggest gay fantasy is to have an ongoing, secret fwb-type relationship with a dominant man. Normally, I'm an exceedingly masculine, assertive guy...makes me crave it even more.

The fantasy: I meet the guy online and he tells me to go to his place. I walk into a dark room and he's sitting on a sofa...all I can see is a shadow. He commands me to kneel and has me slowly pull his cock out of his jeans. I'll gently play with his dick and marvel at how big and strong it is...when he commands me to suck I passionately take his cock in my mouth until he squirts cum down my throat. Over time I become his secret submissive bitch, meeting him all over town to drain his dick. He trains me to be his personal sucker and i learn all the nuances about what he likes. I refer to him as "Boss" and respond "Yes, Sir" or "Yes, master". We'd have out own little ritual where I bow down and suck his dick and eventually ride him like a girl...goddamn I hope this happens one day

sysper
Nov 30, 2015, 1:30 AM
saw this on a video online........1 guy taking 2 cocks up the ass, 2 in his mouth & 1 in each hand.....i would love to try that someday & i would love to find 6 guys who would be willing to give me that fantasy :)

bicurious_1
Nov 30, 2015, 12:54 PM
Mine almost always involved my and my wife and another guy.. A lot of MMF where I am sucking off another guy while my wife is either sucking me or riding the other guys face or whatever... Divorced now so a little rethink is in order I guess... Or maybe not a rethink as much as finding another to fill my ex's role!

NeilThomas
Nov 30, 2015, 4:56 PM
Sign me up. I wanna be one of the ones sucking cock whist being sucked and rimmed.

NeilThomas
Nov 30, 2015, 4:59 PM
I wanna be in a MMF BiSex threesome whilst he is fucking her pussy, I wanna pull him out every minute or so and suck his cock. Back in it goes and minute or two later, I wanna suck him. I wanna fuck him and her maybe we can DP her. It needs to end with me swallowing his load and her mine.

altimer23
Nov 30, 2015, 7:56 PM
i want to be lying on my bed, nude of course, on my back with my head hanging over the edge and a nice uncut cock being wiped all over my mouth and face, have the guy jerk off and keep feeding my his precum, do this until he can't stand it anymore and he puts the head in my mouth and jerks off, making me swallow all the scum, then he wipes his scummy cock all over my face so i smell like cock and cum.

melbcuteboi
Dec 1, 2015, 6:24 PM
Some of my fantasies still on the sexual bucket list are:

Gangbang with all guys and me the subject
Gangbang with all guys
Being fucked as a sissy
Fucking a she male or TS
Cross Dressing in Public
Swingers
Seeing my with double teamed
Seducing a strait guy then revealing Im a CD
Being caught in panties by a friend
Being caught getting fucked in public

Sooo many more but will keep it to that!!

johnstwirck
Dec 2, 2015, 3:33 PM
Being with two or even better 3 guys. Not more than 3. I suck one and get it from another from behind, third one would be there to rotate the thing at let one rest from time to time. All of them dominant. They would make me come fast and first and then still keep using me until they are all satisfied. Fantasy would be also to have them also cum in my ass and that I would later clean up their dicks with my mouth....

sysper
Dec 12, 2015, 4:11 PM
I have so many fantasies. Number 1 on my haven't done and really want to do list is this:

To suck a 10 inch black dick together with a hot woman. Could be a girlfriend or a woman I know, could be the guy's woman too. Tongue kissing her with that huge black dick between our mouths must be such a hot experience!!

Here are some others:

1) Two cute black guys - both with huge dicks - having their way with me. I want to be spit roasted by two hung black dudes at least once in my life.

2) An 18 year old twink with a milky white hairless body, a big round ass, and a face cute enough to be on a girl confesses his desire for me. And I go for it of course. This is the only time I'd ever want to be a top. Fucking a barely legal (but still legal) girlie boy with daddy issues.

3) One fuck with a drop dead gorgeous 25 year old babe, again with daddy issues. (I'm a very cute and baby faced daddy in my early 50s). Physically and sexually a near perfect match with my personal fantasy woman traits. Which for me include gorgeous face, big perfect perfect tits, and an ass that's as big as it can be to be perfect for her body and not a bit bigger.

4) To run into my secret teenage gay lover once more and have him seduce me for one more hookup and he lets his true self come to the surface and does what we both knew back then he desired intensely but refused to do because he was torturing himself with gay guilt and gay denial issues that were as ridiculous as they were damaging to his sexual being.

Many more but the ones above stand out from the others
love all of these but would especially love #4 if i had such a friend. put him at ease & let him know his desires are absolutely ok, offer myself so he can experiance his true sexual pleasures. get him to accept his homosexuality, embrace it, be proud of it. having fun togather while giving him a sense of relieve that's long due.

sysper
Dec 12, 2015, 4:24 PM
another fantasy simple but hot, my male lover takes off all of my cloths gets me completely naked but he keeps his cloths on. then we embrace & share a long & deep french kiss. whatever happens as a result of that can't be bad :love1:

pepperjack
Dec 12, 2015, 5:09 PM
Sucking my good-looking, young, new neighbor I spotted for the first time the other day while feeling horny; it was like a weird, torturous sort of karma going on. What I was craving was so close but yet unattainable. :banghead: We're on the same page here, Sysper. ;)

sysper
Dec 12, 2015, 8:11 PM
sorry to hear that hope ur next craving is attainable

Josh568
Dec 12, 2015, 9:12 PM
One of my fantasies is to receive oral in a public/ inappropriate place.

borntosuckcock
Dec 12, 2015, 11:26 PM
My favorite fantasy is being in a large room full of guys with hard cocks and they are waiting for me to suck them off and swallow their cum. Another fantasy is to be in the same room with all the guys wives watching me suck their husbands off.

bivam
Dec 13, 2015, 8:16 AM
My all time biggest fantasy is to be the center of attention at a she-male circle suck/bukkake, where all the gurls are cut, white, and VERY well hung.
Next is:

Doing the same thing for a group of men, while in my best, sluttiest Xdress.

MMF 3way, me kissing and licking and sucking her clit while he fucks her. Of course, my tongue "accidently" flickers across his head and shaft some, and I eventually make my mouth a nice round O for his dick, letting him enjoy one stroke in my mouth for each one in her pussy. Whichever hole he cums in, my mouth and her pussy share the cum when he's finished.

Finding the best brothel on Earth, a place with nice atmosphere, good music, and all the girls are pretty and sexy. A place that proudly advertises it's "Clean, Friendly, Reasonably Priced Prostitution Services".

pepperjack
Dec 13, 2015, 9:26 PM
Sucking my good-looking, young, new neighbor I spotted for the first time the other day while feeling horny; it was like a weird, torturous sort of karma going on. What I was craving was so close but yet unattainable. :banghead: We're on the same page here, Sysper. ;)

Well, here's a sudden and unexpected follow-up.

If you can imagine this ambience: We've been experiencing a relentless, monotonous soaking rain for well over 24 hours here now. Parts of town are under a flood warning. It's mid-December, temps in the 30's, dismal.

Been hunkered down inside most of the week end.

Briefly stepped out on my back porch awhile ago to attend to something and couldn't have been alerted to a more incongruous sight suddenly. My gl new neighbor's back porch light on, like some glaring beacon, directly above the grill on his deck, emitting plumes of steam in defiance of the dreary, non-stop downpour. It was surreal!

Then, for some reason, my immediate, intuitive conclusion was ....yea, he's smokin' hot! :suave: And I felt this glimmer of hope, that just maybe...... :rolleyes:, as if it was some sort of a favorable omen, because I've been on the prowl for a hook-up all week end. Catch my drift ? :smilies15

pole_smoker
Dec 13, 2015, 10:37 PM
Well, here's a sudden and unexpected follow-up.

If you can imagine this ambience: We've been experiencing a relentless, monotonous soaking rain for well over 24 hours here now. Parts of town are under a flood warning. It's mid-December, temps in the 30's, dismal.

Been hunkered down inside most of the week end.

Briefly stepped out on my back porch awhile ago to attend to something and couldn't have been alerted to a more incongruous sight suddenly. My gl new neighbor's back porch light on, like some glaring beacon, directly above the grill on his deck, emitting plumes of steam in defiance of the dreary, non-stop downpour. It was surreal!

Then, for some reason, my immediate, intuitive conclusion was ....yea, he's smokin' hot! :suave: And I felt this glimmer of hope, that just maybe...... :rolleyes:, as if it was some sort of a favorable omen, because I've been on the prowl for a hook-up all week end. Catch my drift ? :smilies15

You're way too desperate, creepy, and closet queens like you are the reasons why LGBT people have a bad name. :rolleyes: :smilies15 ;)

pepperjack
Dec 13, 2015, 10:43 PM
You're the reason why nyc sewer rats have a bad name, wannabe, jealous piece-of -shit ! :smilies15

pole_smoker
Dec 13, 2015, 11:32 PM
You're the reason why nyc sewer rats have a bad name, wannabe, jealous piece-of -shit ! :smilies15

LMAO!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: ;) Have you even ever been here to NYC? It's the most important place in the United States, and probably in the world too only someone who has never lived here would claim the BS you are. I'm not a sewer rat but you''re a total bottom feeder hypocrite. Since you write about shit so much this makes you a person into shit sexually. ;) :rolleyes: The best part of you fell into the toilet when your mom took a piss and shit after your mentally ill deadbeat dad fucked her. :rolleyes: ;) :smilies15 No I'm not jealous of you. What's there to be jealous of? :rolleyes: Get over yourself. You're an uneducated illiterate creepy closet queen troll, that's not good looking, who is a total phony hypocrite unable to have an actual relationship with anyone from flyover country, and someone that's so desperate that you want to resort to hooking up with your neighbor. :rolleyes: ;) :smilies15

Annika L
Dec 14, 2015, 12:58 AM
Enough of a bitch to take issue with the fantasies of others, but not enough of a man to actually share his own. Not a surprise.

pole_smoker
Dec 14, 2015, 1:37 AM
Enough of a bitch to take issue with the fantasies of others, but not enough of a man to actually share his own. Not a surprise.
LMAO!!!!!!! Typical reply from a troll like you. Not a surprise. I do not see you writing about any of your sex fantasies. ;) :rolleyes: I made all of my sex fantasies a reality while single, as did my husband. So I no longer have them. ;) :smilies15

darkeyes
Dec 14, 2015, 5:57 PM
LMAO!!!!!!! Typical reply from a troll like you. Not a surprise. I do not see you writing about any of your sex fantasies. ;) :rolleyes: I made all of my sex fantasies a reality while single, as did my husband. So I no longer have them. ;) :smilies15
It is a simple matter, arsewipe, to make one's fantasies reality when in actual fact one has none...;) It is a simple matter to have none any longer, when in actual fact, one never did..:eek2:

Annika L
Dec 14, 2015, 7:02 PM

Correct, I did not. Nor did I complain about anyone else's. See? That's the difference between hypocrisy and *calling* hypocrisy.

And yes, surely you actualized every fantasy. ;) And clearly lack the imagination to have developed others since. ;):rolleyes:

pole_smoker
Dec 14, 2015, 7:36 PM
It is a simple matter, arsewipe, to make one's fantasies reality when in actual fact one has none...;) It is a simple matter to have none any longer, when in actual fact, one never did..:eek2:

LMAO!!!!!! You call yourself a "teacher". :rolleyes: Learn how to read and comprehend what you're reading. I never said I have never had any fantasies, it's just that I made all the sex fantasies I've had a reality before I got married as did my husband. We are monogamous and we fulfill each other's sexual and romantic needs, and we don't watch porn. Plus there are other things to fantasize about and make a reality besides sex. :rolleyes:

pepperjack
Dec 14, 2015, 7:49 PM
Correct, I did not. Nor did I complain about anyone else's. See? That's the difference between hypocrisy and *calling* hypocrisy.

And yes, surely you actualized every fantasy. ;) And clearly lack the imagination to have developed others since. ;):rolleyes:

If he did really actualize all his fantasies while single, then I feel really sorry for all of those then pubescent children. :eek2:

pole_smoker
Dec 14, 2015, 7:52 PM
If he did really actualize all his fantasies while single, then I feel really sorry for all of those then pubescent children. :eek2:

Actually I'm only attracted to and have only ever been sexually active with adult women and men...unlike people like you who are ped0s and hebephiles, and who have sex with farm animals and dogs like you do. ;) :rolleyes: :smilies15

PuckeredUp
Dec 29, 2015, 3:22 PM
Ugh, this thread was getting me all hot and bothered until the catfighting started...again. Anyway, back to the fantasies! So, you know how lots of ladies are cool with going with their guy friends to the strip club? Well, I fantasize about being invited to a male strip club with a bunch of sexy ladies, and to show that I can be cool, I'm like, "sure, why not?" And then when I get there I start knocking back a few drinks to "loosen up" and next thing I know I'm acting crazy and going up to the dudes to slip dollar bills in their banana hammocks. Eventually the ladies buy me a lap dance and when they see how excited I get when a huge cock is gyrating in my face, they decide to splurge and take me to the champagne room. Except when we get there, they say they want their money's worth and want to see a real show, and I'm going to be the one putting the show on for them. By this time, it's close to closing time so the guys are finishing up their last stage/lap dances and the ladies I'm with pull them in one by one before they head to the dressing room and make me service each one, orally or anally, guy's choice. Some of the guys are horny for the girls instead of me, so they fuck the girls and then I'm made to eat the creampie out of her pussy or ass (or if a condom is used, I have to suck the load out and clean it with my tongue). By the time it's all said and done, a couple of the guys have offered to take me with them for some after party fun. The ladies shrug and say, "it's up to you", so I say "fuck it, let's keep the party going!" I end up getting covered and filled with a lot more cum (and piss) that night!

sysper
Dec 29, 2015, 7:19 PM
mmmmmmmm love that fantasy!

kinkylittledick
Dec 29, 2015, 8:23 PM
WOW, I agree 100%. I luv that fantasy and wish I could do the same. The part that really got my little dick hard is " before they head to the dressing room and make me service each one, orally or anally, guy's choice. Some of the guys are horny for the girls instead of me, so they fuck the girls and then I'm made to eat the creampie out of her pussy or ass (or if a condom is used, I have to suck the load out and clean it with my tongue). By the time it's all said and done, a couple of the guys have offered to take me with them for some after party fun. The ladies shrug and say, "it's up to you", so I say "fuck it, let's keep the party going!" I end up getting covered and filled with a lot more cum (and piss) that night!"
Ugh, this thread was getting me all hot and bothered until the catfighting started...again. Anyway, back to the fantasies! So, you know how lots of ladies are cool with going with their guy friends to the strip club? Well, I fantasize about being invited to a male strip club with a bunch of sexy ladies, and to show that I can be cool, I'm like, "sure, why not?" And then when I get there I start knocking back a few drinks to "loosen up" and next thing I know I'm acting crazy and going up to the dudes to slip dollar bills in their banana hammocks. Eventually the ladies buy me a lap dance and when they see how excited I get when a huge cock is gyrating in my face, they decide to splurge and take me to the champagne room. Except when we get there, they say they want their money's worth and want to see a real show, and I'm going to be the one putting the show on for them. By this time, it's close to closing time so the guys are finishing up their last stage/lap dances and the ladies I'm with pull them in one by one before they head to the dressing room and make me service each one, orally or anally, guy's choice. Some of the guys are horny for the girls instead of me, so they fuck the girls and then I'm made to eat the creampie out of her pussy or ass (or if a condom is used, I have to suck the load out and clean it with my tongue). By the time it's all said and done, a couple of the guys have offered to take me with them for some after party fun. The ladies shrug and say, "it's up to you", so I say "fuck it, let's keep the party going!" I end up getting covered and filled with a lot more cum (and piss) that night!

borntosuckcock
Dec 30, 2015, 3:05 PM
My favorite fantasy is to be in a room full of guys with hard cocks and I suck them all off and swallow all their cum. It would be even hotter if their wives were watching and cheering me on.

KnkyHim
Dec 30, 2015, 3:10 PM
My favorite fantasy is to be in a room full of guys with hard cocks and I suck them all off and swallow all their cum. It would be even hotter if their wives were watching and cheering me on.
Definitely a turn-on

ste61
Dec 31, 2015, 8:27 AM
I wish that you was over here, because I'd love to do that 69 with you mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ste61
Dec 31, 2015, 8:33 AM
Wish you was over here, I'd love to be in that 69 with you mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

The Galion
Jan 1, 2016, 2:01 AM
And you guys mentiom blowbangs and male strip clubs? Oof! PERFECT! So MANY great fantasies gentlemen!

Hi there, Pole Dude! Tell us what you really want?

indenver_indenver
Jan 1, 2016, 3:14 PM
My wife approves my bi-side and it turns her on that I suck cock. But she doesn't participate or watch. My fantasy is to find a guy who I become his personal cock sucker. He comes by several times a month for a social visit with my wife and me and when he is ready he and I go in the bedroom and I suck his big cock for him. This goes on for some time until he persuades her to join us. I love it when he first shows her his long thick cock and she is impressed. I begin to suck his cock and she can't resist. She takes hold of his cock and strokes it as I suck it. When he gets ready to cum, she gets really turned on and pumps his cum into my mouth with furious strokes. This happens several times and leads up to her eventually taking his big cock in her pussy while I lick both her pussy and his cock. I want to do this for her as an ultimate erotic gift.

bikeracer13
Jan 1, 2016, 6:13 PM
my fantasy would be a MMF threesome and getting pegged by the female while sucking a nice hard cock.

jbscat
Jan 2, 2016, 5:11 AM
mmmmm that has my panties bulging, how bout better yet, 69 yesssss, but the rimming men then put their throbbing dicks deep deep inside the men enjoying 69, then pull out and the 69 men then enjoy sucking the cock from the others ass till those cocks explode and then enjoy the 69 partner's dick knowing u have just enjoyed tasting his ass

Skipper1953
Jan 2, 2016, 11:23 PM
Yes, that is mine. I have had great MFM experiences but we never got to that position. I hope it happens soon!

Skipper1953
Jan 2, 2016, 11:25 PM
Yes, that is mine. I have had great MFM experiences but we never got to that position. I hope it happens soon!

#2 would be a CFNM experience with a group of women.

sysper
Jan 3, 2016, 2:01 AM
as a fantasy this looks real hot http://i.justporno.tv/images/141476/57/1414765745.59937.jpg

dirtycocklover
Jan 22, 2016, 7:46 PM
My name is steve perry a I’ve been sucking cock behind my girlfriends back for over 30 years ever since some dirty old man caught me looking at his big cock in some filthy public toilets. *He asked me if I wanted to suck it. I said no Im not gay. *No but your a cocksucker I can tell. *Then he pushed me onto my knees and forced me to suck his big smelly old cock *god it turned me on to be used like some slut I’ve been addicted to sucking cock ever since. *I have sucked at least 500 men off and now I want to be on my knees everyday sucking dirty old cocks. So please expose me and I will expose you.

biNshy
Jan 22, 2016, 11:02 PM
threesome with 2 woman and threesome with 2 men, Id like to suck dick with a girl, Id like to find a fun dom my age female and male

maturebtmchub
Jan 23, 2016, 3:10 AM
Laying on my back while being fucked, while sucking a cock, slowly jerking a cock slowly in each hand, while being blown by a fifth guy. All of them alternating positions, after cumming deep inside of me, while being watched by a crowd of guys, stroking themselves. surrounding us,

elmwood7
Jan 23, 2016, 5:24 AM
Mine is to be part of maturebtmchub's group...

notmacbi
Jan 23, 2016, 5:53 AM
My wife approves my bi-side and it turns her on that I suck cock. But she doesn't participate or watch. My fantasy is to find a guy who I become his personal cock sucker. He comes by several times a month for a social visit with my wife and me and when he is ready he and I go in the bedroom and I suck his big cock for him. This goes on for some time until he persuades her to join us. I love it when he first shows her his long thick cock and she is impressed. I begin to suck his cock and she can't resist. She takes hold of his cock and strokes it as I suck it. When he gets ready to cum, she gets really turned on and pumps his cum into my mouth with furious strokes. This happens several times and leads up to her eventually taking his big cock in her pussy while I lick both her pussy and his cock. I want to do this for her as an ultimate erotic gift.

Woah!

charman
Jan 23, 2016, 6:09 AM

This is mine also, except I am in the 69 with the wife while the husband is fucking her....:tongue:

kinkylittledick
Jan 23, 2016, 6:15 AM
My name is steve perry a I’ve been sucking cock behind my girlfriends back for over 30 years ever since some dirty old man caught me looking at his big cock in some filthy public toilets. *He asked me if I wanted to suck it. I said no Im not gay. *No but your a cocksucker I can tell. *Then he pushed me onto my knees and forced me to suck his big smelly old cock *god it turned me on to be used like some slut I’ve been addicted to sucking cock ever since. *I have sucked at least 500 men off and now I want to be on my knees everyday sucking dirty old cocks. So please expose me and I will expose you.
My little cock got rock hard reading your post. Makes me so HOT thinking about sucking lots of dirty old cocks.

BiNavyguy2004
Jan 23, 2016, 2:55 PM
So many of these fantasies are mine. I would love to suck a nice hard cock while my wife watched and get fucked in front of her. Also get sucked and fuck a nice tight ass in front of her.

FUNTIME3
Jan 23, 2016, 3:19 PM
I'd like to be the guy you suck and suck you off too

julyguybill
Jan 23, 2016, 3:28 PM
my fantasy well I think I would like to meet 30 guys and suck their cocks at least once a week and do this for at least one year its unreal and will never happen but I do enjoy giving guys oral sex to completion and want to daily

kutag
Jan 26, 2016, 7:24 AM
One of mine. I'm sure many of you have done this, if so let us know.
I would love to be fucking a woman while we were connected with a double ended dildo up our arses.
An extra bonus would be a couple of guys with hard cocks to make sure they did not pop out and gave
us some cream in our mouths.

maturebtmchub
Jan 26, 2016, 10:51 PM
Thanks elmwood7, with that fantastic tool of yours, I would be more than happy to have you in me...er. my group

69luvr
Jan 27, 2016, 11:17 AM
I'd like to meet a pretty cross dresser with firm boobs and a hard cock. Id love to go to a crowded parking lot and look at pretty women in tight sweaters in the lot. All the while we are making out. I get to feel his firm boobs and slide down to take his joy stick in my mouth and swallowing his cum. Then we start over and I get to cum kiss him.

groove311
Jan 27, 2016, 2:44 PM
I wish that women had urges to give me bj however I get anxiety talking to them

tribi
Jan 28, 2016, 10:09 PM
Mine fantasy is to be sleeping in my bed naked . And a couple of guys break into my house and see me laying naked in my bed . Instead of robbing me they force me to suck one of them while the other guy fucks me both cumming at the same time and then they switch places and do it all over again they do this until there spent and can't cum anymore . My ass is full of cum and so is my mouth and tummy . Yummy !

Rippi
Jan 30, 2016, 2:05 AM
I am trying to improve my drawings (bisexual couples adventures is the mainly theme), I know is a long way to make them more realistic ( and artistic too). I would like to know the point of view, suggestions and criticism about my drawings.Principally because they are pointed for for the bisexual universe!
You will find them at www.thebigpleasures.blogspot.com
I will apreciate so much read your oppinion.
Thank's

Bipisces
Apr 20, 2016, 9:36 PM
One of my many fantasies, I am a pest control tech and I have a gay couple who's home I take care of. Every time I go there I always leave very horny. They have a lot of gay art (nude) through out the home.
So I imagine that as I'm going through their home. They finally see my bulge and they call me over to them. They start asking me in a around about way if I'm gay. I tell them that I'm not gay but I'm not straight. I'm Bi 😉!
They tell me they think I'm really hot and start suducing me. I tell them I'm a vergin and I want to but I'm nervice. They say we'll go slow. They really start focusing on turning me on. Taking my clothes off, rubbing my cock and kissing my body.
I start rubbing their cocks. They strip and I drop to my knees and start sucking their beautiful cocks. One of them stars fingering my ass. Then he moves back and begins to lick my ass. Making me even more horny. The more licks the more I want him inside me. Once he feels I'm ready. He lubes me up and then his cock. Then i start to feel the pressure of his cock and he tells me to relax. He slides right in. All ten inches. He starts moving slow and once he feels I'm ready he fucks faster and harder. His partner slides under in a 69.

bisexycouple16
Apr 22, 2016, 12:19 PM
My fantasy would be having a MMF threesome with my wife. We find a younger 20-30 year old nice looking bisexual male with a 7-8 inch thick uncut cock with a nice long foreskin. We start off by me unzipping his pants and exposing his flaccid cock, dropping to my knees and sucking gently on his foreskin, going deeper each time, while my wife watches and rubs herself. At some point, she comes over and joins me in sucking his cock and getting him nice and hard. He gets her all warmed up using his mouth and touching her while I continue to suck his cock and play with his foreskin. Then he gets between her legs and I guide him to insert his hard throbbing cock in her pussy. He fucks her for a while, pulls out and lets me taste both of them and puts it back in and continues while I lick his balls from behind. We continue like this until he is ready to cum and I lay my head on her stomach so she can watch as he jerks a huge load of thick cum into my mouth. I play with it for a while savoring the taste and then swallow it all down. The nice thing is my wife has agreed to look for the right guy to do all this with, so maybe it won't be a fantasy much longer.

monaohio
Apr 22, 2016, 12:43 PM
for me to be in a gang bang and all 6 guys cum in my tight hole

DownBoy
Apr 22, 2016, 10:45 PM
Being in the middle of a circle-jerk and bukkake, being in a gangbang with cocks poking in and out of my holes, being 'owned' by a dominant top who shares me away or uses me to show off and fuck any way he wants, and a taboo that I can't name on here.

Bonus for every one of those taboos being with pnp.

sysper
Apr 23, 2016, 1:51 AM
http://blog-imgs-85.fc2.com/t/a/k/takamabo0911/20160228090540941.gif
http://toprealmen.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/photo-Anal-BDSM-Gay-Hot-649775721.jpg

Icebreaker
Apr 24, 2016, 6:24 PM
Mine is to replay my first experience with my best friend in high school. I didn't even know what he was going to do till he actually slid inside me. His warm cum was awesome to say the least!

sysper
Apr 24, 2016, 9:17 PM
ur so lucky u had such a great experiance in hs! did either of u know what was gonna happen? did it affect ur friendship? ru still friends?

Icebreaker
Apr 24, 2016, 9:58 PM
Actually I think he knew but I was really naive. At break we stayed at his brother's apartment but his brother was away most of the time (both days and nights). One night we just happened to look out the window and there was this girl undressing and since we were higher we could see pretty much everything. Since my bed was close to the window he came over to my bed and as I was on my tummy on the bed he laid right on top of me. Soon he stared to take my jammies off and I could feel he was getting excited and really wet (we were like 14-15 at the time), I could feel his head right on my hole. I started squirming and thinking he was just leaving it there, although it felt quite good. Next thing I know it slipped inside me and gosh what a feeling! He came in me and we flip flopped that night. We did it one more time after that and I left the school. I have never seen him since. I would have loved to see him again though.

Jakesnake
Apr 24, 2016, 9:59 PM
wow, now thats a hot fantasy, I love it!

sysper
Apr 24, 2016, 10:11 PM
Actually I think he knew but I was really naive. At break we stayed at his brother's apartment but his brother was away most of the time (both days and nights). One night we just happened to look out the window and there was this girl undressing and since we were higher we could see pretty much everything. Since my bed was close to the window he came over to my bed and as I was on my tummy on the bed he laid right on top of me. Soon he stared to take my jammies off and I could feel he was getting excited and really wet (we were like 14-15 at the time), I could feel his head right on my hole. I started squirming and thinking he was just leaving it there, although it felt quite good. Next thing I know it slipped inside me and gosh what a feeling! He came in me and we flip flopped that night. We did it one more time after that and I left the school. I have never seen him since. I would have loved to see him again though.
when ur a teenager u will fuck anything lol! but i can tell u both enjoyed each other. i guess u weren't naive for long lol. the girl must of been quite a site!!! too bad u lost contact but at least it opened the doors for a new awareness about urself.

Icebreaker
Apr 24, 2016, 11:09 PM
The thing is I could never get the image or the feeling out of my mind all these years. What was weird though is that he pretty much taught me how to kiss and how to top (he was really my first sex experience ever) but we never did any BJs. It wasn't until I was out of college and an older neighbor pulled out his cock that I had my first BJ and I swallowed everything. It was on my mind that I've never done that and wanted to know how it felt. I regret not ever done that with my friend.

currious sucker
Apr 24, 2016, 11:26 PM
what a good fantasies that would be so cool to be filled by a bunch of strangers with a bunch women watching it all happen.

sysper
Apr 24, 2016, 11:30 PM
The thing is I could never get the image or the feeling out of my mind all these years. What was weird though is that he pretty much taught me how to kiss and how to top (he was really my first sex experience ever) but we never did any BJs. It wasn't until I was out of college and an older neighbor pulled out his cock that I had my first BJ and I swallowed everything. It was on my mind that I've never done that and wanted to know how it felt. I regret not ever done that with my friend.
sounds like ur friend was pretty special.....again i'm glad u got the chance to try with a good friend & learn so much. hope u continue to be open to new chances :)

sysper
Apr 24, 2016, 11:31 PM
what a good fantasies that would be so cool to be filled by a bunch of strangers with a bunch women watching it all happen.
having women watch me get fucked that would be so hot!!!!!!!

Icebreaker
Apr 25, 2016, 1:21 AM
Sysper I sure would like to run into something like that again. The thing was that for me the "first time" didn't hurt at all, far from it it was an amazing experience!

centillini
Apr 25, 2016, 1:26 PM
Have a woman watch and masturbate as me and another guy suck one another

fabulousgayman
Apr 25, 2016, 8:43 PM
i like to receive instruction from a woman in how to suck cock and I want to share a cock with her

twosmokers
Jun 25, 2016, 6:03 PM
I've always wanted to have a true bisexual orgy. At least 10 guys and girls (maybe a sex resort or club). I'd like to get fucked up the ass while sucking cocks and I'm getting blown while women and men masterbate in around me. Maybe have a bunch of guys jerk off on my face and mouth.

hamster1941
Jun 25, 2016, 6:37 PM
my fantsies are having 3 or 4 guys tie me down completely and cum all over me

madwolf
Jun 26, 2016, 12:05 AM
this is a fantasies but only because i walked in on it happening and it was great but it stopped as soon as i caught them. we was suppose to be gone for the weekend but had to turn around. and when i came home i caught my step daughter getting ass fucked on the table by one fine dick. she is 5 foot 90 pounds and he was at least 6 foot and 7 1/2 inch perfect penis. they both jumped up. all i could say was finish him off don't stop. they both looked at me funny then her mom came driving up and i said no get dressed i will stall her for a couple minutes. and i did. nothing was ever said about it ever again. but its not because i didn't want her bring it up. but now i cant get it out of my mind. so i would say my fantasy would involve my step daughter getting ass fucked while i licked her pussy and licked his penis every time it cam out of her.

letsgetnasty
Jun 26, 2016, 12:22 AM
Mine is to be gang fucked by 6 or 7 hung dude's being DP face fucked over and over till all are spent and drained

roydo
Jun 26, 2016, 4:06 PM
Have always had that fantasy. My Ex was a prude and would never let that happen :(

Plzfukme
Jun 27, 2016, 4:07 PM
I just want a hot girl to tie me up spank the he'll out of me,put the strapon in my mouth and push my head down till I gag. I want her to make me her bitch by beating me till I do what she wants.I want extreme spanking and face smacking,then I'll be bent over and she will take my ass with her huge thick strapon. When I say it hurts she just smacks me and fuck me harder.while I'm bent over getting my ass pounded she calls the other slave in front of me and orders me to suck his cock. Why can't I find a woman to fuck me. I crave the cock please one of you ram my ass

hung4you
Jul 2, 2016, 8:24 AM
My fantasy involves a group of 10 to 15 disease free studs Face fucking me and others fucking my man pussy. Filling me with lots of cum. 2 weeks ago I was with 2 guys who both at the same time blew their loads in my mouth, that was awesome having both at the same time.

iwearcottonpanties
Jul 3, 2016, 3:02 AM
My fantasy is a threesome with a pair of trannies. One filling my ass with cock, the other filling my mouth with cock while she pulls my hair.

sysper
Jul 3, 2016, 3:18 AM
now that the weather is nicer my fantasies turn to nature.......driving deep into a forest, field, or by a stream or beach, completely away from any civilization, with someone i like, spending the weekend completely naked, camping & frolicking :)

bibifuck
Jul 7, 2016, 7:59 AM
I like to be fucked by my wife with a big dildo called "realdoe".

wanan see ?

Go check our blog, it's a real amateur blog with good pictures of us: http://fuckbibifuck.erog.fr/

please take a look !

ba10016
Jul 7, 2016, 8:44 AM
I am dressed as a maid. my wife has brought home two men and is taking pictures while I service them. One is in my mouth and the other in my man pussy. She is telling me that I am a slut, a faggot and a cocksucker. She doesn't participate, but directs the action.

stonebow
Jul 8, 2016, 7:41 PM
my homoerotic fantasies are usually submissive. i think it's a way to explore my attraction to guys without taking full responsibility because i'm less in control or at least it seems that way. it's a level of fantasy i feel comfortable with. but then again, i do have rare fantasies about dominating a twink, plus i also fantasize about being with a guy i'm on the same level with & the fantasy amounts to making love. i haven't figured those out yet, but that's ok. i guess i'm pretty complex sexually :) hope i get to have experiance someday with both extremes & in between so i can understand myself better.
Sounds like you are on a similar journey as me....trying to understand what makes us tick sexually. I think I'm getting some of it figured out.
Personally I've had several of the fantasies already mentioned in this thread....the blindfolded-sub-at-a-party thing is an all-time fave! A lot of folks with submissive tendencies seem to have had a history of rape or similar trauma.

Full disclosure here....I was molested by an older boy at the age of five, and in spite of how utterly violated and ashamed I felt at the time of the incident, that boy would later feature in some of my early masturbatory fantasies. That was really troubling for a while until I was able to piece together a plausible rationale for it. I'd be interested to hear your own story Sysper, to see if it jibes with my conclusions about why our sexuality takes the curious form it often does after a traumatic experience?

sysper
Jul 8, 2016, 7:57 PM
actually i've never been molested/raped but on the other hand hardly any sexual contact especially lately. i have fantasies of being tied up & gangbanged but not forced into anything or namecalling. i'm just not getting any & very sexually frustrated. gay fantasies are 1 way to deal with it, or just turning off sexually or emotionally. i know there's more to say but i can't think of anything right now.

al_atlanta
Jul 8, 2016, 8:01 PM
Having a steady relationship with a couple where I fuck the wife and she loves watching her hubby suck my dick. and/or finding a submissive wife that likes being shared and having other wild fantasies, Raping a woman, forcing my dick in her and making her wet and love it against her will telling her things like "You can't help it. You are loving my dick and you are going to come". Making a guy's wife pregnant while he watches then coming back weekly to fuck her, suck on her tits, and have hubby lick my dick and eat my load out of her.
For starters.

boriley
Jul 8, 2016, 9:09 PM
Having a big black cock to make love to with my mouth, licking and sucking it. Sharing a cock with my wife watching another man fuck her mouth as I Dick her ass then joining her in sucking him off

boriley
Jul 8, 2016, 9:11 PM
Yep !!!

stonebow
Jul 8, 2016, 11:23 PM
as a fantasy this looks real hot http://i.justporno.tv/images/141476/57/1414765745.59937.jpg
Oh YEAH!....the sub is totally vulnerable to whatever his dom wishes to do to him. Mmmm...would SO love to have that opportunity.

OlderBC1
Jul 9, 2016, 4:32 PM
OK, here's one. To run into an old friend, & the three of us go out for some craft beers & food at one of the brewpubs within an hour or less of here. We get to talking about not having sex in some time, & wife looks at me, & I at her. She raises her eyebrows to let me know she likes the idea. So we grab some booze & beers, & head back to his motel. We stand together, cuddling & kissing, then fondling each other. He reaches for her tits, while I fondle her cute ass with one hand, his growing cock with the other through their cloths. She likes watching me fondling his thick cock, & the way he's reaching for mine. We both pull his pants & shorts down, going down on our knees to share licking & sucking the head of his dripping member. Then she pushes my head down on his stiff cock while she starts sucking his balls. We switch back & forth for awhile, then We stand up & I pull her blouse & bra up over her head, her 38D's popping free, We both rub our love juices on her hard nipples, then suck & lick them while fondling her full breasts. She starts jacking us off as we do so. Then goes down on her knees & takes turns jacking & sucking us both. I pull her pants & panties off as she stands up, & we take turns sticking our cocks in her mouth & licking her already wet little pussy. Then she sits on his cock with it up her tight little ass, so I can fuck her pussy at the same time. We fuck her good & proper, then she makes us suck each other till we cum all over our faces. She joins in licking up all that thick, warm cum...

stonebow
Jul 23, 2016, 1:16 AM
OK here's one of mine..... 'D' is a guy I met online a few years ago and in spite of many hot chats, text messages, and one coffee date, we've never 'closed the deal'. D is a tall, in-shape, mid 50s bi top with a super looking cock. That's all I know of it for as I mentioned we've never gotten naked together. Part of it is that we both have very busy schedules. The other reason is his preferred play space is the local gay bath-house, and I'm not really comfortable with that scene.....doesn't mean I'm not tempted though....

I meet D in the parking lot and we go inside through a back entrance. At the desk we get our room key, towels, lube and so on and make our way down the hall to our room. I'm so nervous/excited that I'm trembling! Inside the room he watches as I hesitantly undress. He seems a little amused at the outward signs of the flood of mixed emotions going on in my mind. Finally he nonchalantly takes his own clothes off and, wrapping towels about our waists, we leave the room headed for the sauna.

We have the room to ourselves and as we sit beside each other on the bench he casually unwraps his towel and lets it fall aside. I take the hint and reach over to stroke his dick. It soon swells in my hand and I know I want to taste it. I lean over and take the head in my mouth and begin doing what I love to do with a hot guy. D reaches over and pulls my towel off me and as this sidelong position is awkward, I slide off the bench and onto my knees in front of him. My back is to the door and I don't see them but I hear two guys enter the room. I make to stop sucking D but he places both hands on my head and holds me there. The other men settle in on the benches that line the walls and observe the action. After a few minutes more men come in whether for the steam or the show, I'm not sure which.

The comments from the newcomers as they watch me service D range from complimentary to deprecating, but I don't care I'm doing what I love....the observers are just that...outsiders. That is until D invites them to join us. He lifts my head from his cock and motions for me to suck the man who's been sitting to his left and stroking his cock. I glance up at D to be certain of what it is he wants.... but I have no real reluctance to do as I'm bid. I shift over in front of the man and begin to slather his cock with my very willing mouth. D is watching and smiling slightly as I suck the other guy. After a few minutes he's moaning and squirming a bit. I can tell he won't be long in cumming. Sure enough after bobbing on his dick for a very short time he grabs my head and, lifting his ass off the bench, blows the first jets of spunk deep into my mouth. Spurt after spurt follow and I can barely breathe as I try desperately to swallow it all. As his spasms subside, he releases his hold and I sit back to catch my breath and wipe the extra cum from my chin.

I look to D and he gestures toward a good looking young man who is already making his way toward me. I take him into my mouth and begin the same ministrations that had such happy results for the previous recipient. The room is near full now with perhaps a dozen men all riveted by the scene they're witnessing. Some of the onlookers cheer me on....some joke, some jeer, but again I'm past caring....I have a nice hard cock to suck!

The man I'm sucking reaches his climax in perhaps half the time as the one before....perhaps because he's so young but it's no matter....there are plenty more cocks and loads in the room. I continue sucking three more guys before D decides the show is over. He takes hold of my arm and leads me naked, down the corridor as I wipe the last load of jizm from my face.

Once at our room he sits on the bed and motions for me to resume sucking him. This I do eagerly as I want more cum! D has other plans though and he soon pushes me off his dick and tells me to sit on the bed. Believing he wants to stand and feed me his dick I do as instructed but no sooner am I seated than he drops to his knees and grabbing my ankles, lifts my feet from the floor throwing me backwards on the bed. He then dives between my butt cheeks and teases my hole with his tongue. Rimming isn't really my thing but I swear he does it like I never knew it could feel! He laps and prods and flicks....he makes little circles around my pucker....he's driving me mad with lust for him. He soon knows how I feel as I'm begging him now for his cock. With a self satisfied chuckle he releases my ankles and stands up. He orders me onto all fours as he reaches for a rubber and lube.

Positioning himself behind me on the bed I first feel the chill of a gob of lube landing in my crack. Next I feel something not unlike the rimming of before only this time it's a much less pliant 'tongue' at my back door. Stroking up and down he's merely spreading the lube for best effect before probing my hole. Slowly, patiently he inserts himself only an inch or so before rapidly withdrawing. Once, twice, a third and fourth time he does this and while it feels like teasing he's really trying to gauge my readiness to accept him. When he's satisfied that I truly want his cock.....as much by my whimpering pleas to "Give it to me!" as by his observation of my sphincter...he replaces his rod at the entrance and presses home firmly. The grip of his strong hands on my hips tells me it's for real this time, and I push back to allow full penetration and moan my gratitude. He withdraws slowly and presses it home again...and again and again until I'm so focused on the wonderful sensation of his cock in my ass that I'm almost in an altered state of consciousness. Thrust after thrust is met with a moan of pleasure and I'm oblivious to anything but the man meat filling my core.

I don't know why I didn't realize it sooner but the room door was left ajar and passersby have been able to watch D and me in our passion. One decides to get a closer look and enters the room to stand beside the bed. D motions to him to sit in front of me so I can suck him. When I see the stranger's cock in my face I don't question or hesitate. I gobble it like a starving man and moan my delight at this double serving of my favourite dish. The action only stops for a second as D directs a change of position....on my back now I suck again on the stranger's dick as D lifts my legs high and skewers my bunghole again. D has great staying power and by the time he's ready to cum I've cum all over my own belly twice and three more men have received blowjobs from me., Each one leaving his lovejuice either down my throat, on my face or elsewhere on my body. I'm so exhausted from all the sex I've had this day that I can barely stand in the shower and I have to rely on D's strong embrace to get cleaned up.

sysper
Jul 23, 2016, 1:44 AM
don't know if i would ever really go to a bathouse either but mmmmm love that fantasy i would love to put my mouth on multiple cocks & have guys watch me get fucked!

TDH47
Jul 23, 2016, 2:35 AM
To be at the adult bookstore in one of the video booths with a glory hole sucking off several cocks one after the other.

sysper
Jul 23, 2016, 7:33 PM
not my personal fantasy obviously......or maybe not so obviously lol.........i consider myself a guy no matter my sexual orientation but this made me very happy :) <342714

TDH47
Jul 25, 2016, 4:11 AM
To give head to several via a glory hole

borntosuckcock
Jul 25, 2016, 6:54 AM
Suck a room full of guys off while their wives watch. Always like to be watched when I suck and swallow, especially by females. Also would love to be the clean up guy in a room full of cream pies. When I was very young, I'd go to the public swimming pool and change in the locker room, I used to love looking at all the bigger, older men's cocks. Sucked a lot of them in their cars, but I used to dream about sucking them all off. I had so man woodies in that locker room. Love it when guys would stand near me while I sat on the bench, their cocks were so close to my mouth. Just wanted to suck them all.

Bigsky360
Jul 28, 2016, 11:27 AM
I think it would be so hot to have a Dom woman that has me locked in chastity, and lends me out to one of her friends for a long weekend. Her friend is a big black man with a huge cock, can stay hard for a long time, and has a short recovery time between orgasms. Over the course of this long weekend, I am his cum dumpster, and I am to please him in any way possible. I'm not allowed to deny him anything, so anything he wants, he gets. At one point in the weekend, he invites a couple of friends that use me as they see fit. By the time the weekend is over, I've had facials, had loads shot in my ass, and I've swallowed. All this time I've not been able to have any release, so my horny level is through the roof.

Go fore it
Jul 28, 2016, 12:02 PM
Gooood Greeeef: & All i was wanting was to get my wife Dogged for the first time for a weekend !!!. By #6 or #8 Guys most haveing 8" or bigger Uncut Cocks :-) ... Shed luv to have her mouth & cunt kept full of cock & cummm for a weekend, Cut cocks are wellcome just have 8" or bigger ;-) & best if your a Multi Cummmer !. By the way, we,re not responsable for any heart attacts, broken cocks or burned out Balls !!!. This is for Bearback only so All Must be smooth shaved, No Drugs, No Alcohol & All must be D , D , D Free... Locale guys Only need Apply !.42832

Go fore it
Jul 28, 2016, 12:11 PM
Shes A Handfull:428334283442835in all the right Places:42836

sysper
Jul 29, 2016, 11:04 PM
in this fantasy i'm in my 20's again. but then again alot of my fantasies involve me being in my 20's it's a guy's sexual prime & free to have as much sex as u can :) so i live in a house with a couple of guys & i'm there sextoy. usually i'm completely naked at home the only time i ever wear cloths in the house is women's undercloths. i don't have my own bedroom there's allways a guy willing to share there bed with me so i don't need 1. whenever a roomate comes home i greet him at the door with a french kiss & we go to his bedroom, sometimes we don't even make it there. on weekends we like to party, have some beers, play some cards, watch some movies, maybe invite some other guys over & have the guys take turns with me all nite. a few times a year we have bigger parties, keg band etc. i wear only a collar & walk around the basement & guys can grab me & use me. there's a matress setup in a corner of the basement they can use with me or they can take me right there. this can lead to group sex pretty quick. at the end of the nite there is a raffle to see which guy gets to take me home for the nite. i usually come back the next day but sometimes the guy who won me keeps me for an extra day or 2. i have alot of different sexual experiances that way. then i tell my roomates all the juicy details which gets them in the mood for me.

GettingThere
Jul 30, 2016, 2:26 AM
A recurring one of mine is to have my wife's ex husband come over to watch porn and then we start by just jerking off but then I get more into it and go down on him and he winds up fucking me.
We did have a 3 way where we both went down on each other but it was kind of drunken (in that good way) and he's been skittish ever since.

cocktamer
Jul 30, 2016, 12:20 PM
I was checking out Craigslist under the category mw4m. They even had very hot sexy photos of themselves. In a few staged poses. The ad read like this... hot sexy horny couple looking to have a submissive bi guy join them in their hotel room for some very hot and nasty dominate sex with a submissive guy who would comply with their every command and order. I was intrigued and becoming harder and thicker as I thought of what they might do to me or force me to do to them. I was invited over for a met and greet along with a few drinks to promote an uninhibited mind and body. Before an hour was up I was so fucking drunk. The husband said he needed to run an errand and that his wife would take good care of me. So i decided to go with it. Once he was gone she told me of how she was going to bathe and shave me. I was thrilled. then when I was all clean she toweled me off and sat me in a chair in front of the vanity mirror. She asked if I had ever crossed dressed before. I told her a bit. She was pleased and brought in the bathroom a suitcase full of trashy slutty garments and some make up that had cum bucket whore written all over it. I asked when her hubby would be back and was this going to please him. She giggled and said oh my yes but I was beginning to imagine he hadn't just gone out on a short errand. and as my suspicions grew I had to ask her and she confirmed the thoughts I was having. She then proceeded to tell me a dirty story of how he was recruiting some drunk horny men with large cocks to join him back in his hotel room for a big surprise. She then told me I was to do exactly as she commanded and not to question or refuse to do anything she wanted me to. Once she had me all whored out she gave me a very thorough enema and put on some super hot porn for me to get inspired by. It was all working just as they had planned. She told me to close my eyes for she had a very hot surprise for me. She went on to say it would make me so fucking horny and hard I would never forget it and would definitely beg for more as I pleaded for more rock hard and throbbing cocks. She tied me up and told me to relax it might sting a bit but I would love it like nothing I had ever experienced before. She blindfolded me and said to relax and she would have me so eager to please big cocks and swallow hot cum. I wasn't sure what she was going to administer to me. nut as I felt the small sting of a needle she was done in a flash and told me to keep watching the nasty videos. So I did before ten minutes were up I had transformed into one of the nasty mouth bitches I could have ever imagined. She said I was doing just as she had wished and just like her husband and her planned. She said this was just one of the many cock sucking whores she would be forcing me to take on the role. I was actually very relaxed and so very hard and couldn't stop thinking of what was to cum. (mainly those big rock hard cocks) her husband had recruited for my servicing and their viewing and directing pleasure. I was so anxious for some big hard cocks to present themselves to my very warm moist lips and wet throat. I was enjoying another one of her stories and suggestions on how I would please these total strangers I didn't even here the front door open quietly and the slammed shut behind all those men who came to use and abuse me for their own sick and perverted pleasures. The wife left me in the dressing room for a few minutes so she could tell the men what they could and could not do to me. Then she came back in and escorted me out and made me walk out and start engaging them in some nasty talk and horny banter. The cope sat down in their special chairs and began to give direction an instructions to me on what to do and how much they knew I was going to enjoy my first blow bang and then ass banging from these horny and very perverted men. The wife instructed me to get on my knees in front of a couple of them and to undress them as if I couldn't wait another minute to have one or more hard cocks in my face and mouth. It wasn't hard pretending for I was as horny and slutty as any hard coked pervert would want from any one. I was finding this uninhibited and deliberate drugging of my mind to allow me to relax and not to be anxious or difficult when it came to following their orders and commands. As the men were unrobed and set drinking and watching the very hot and super nasty porn movies laying on the big screen. I was told to kneel in front of each of them and to lick and suck hard their nice big dicks. They seemed to really respond in a BIG way to my licking sucking and teasing. They would even grab my hair call me humiliating names and force their rock hard dick as far into my mouth as I moaned groaned and enjoyed every inch of every cock. Then it was time for me to take as many of those dicks at once. Jacking them off licking and sucking them to a fevering pitch and when ever my mouth was empty which wasn't often I would antagonize and bait them with the thoughts of using me like the nasty cock sucking cum bucket I was acting like. After some more begging and teasing them One by one they stood up and said I was going to get just what I had been asking for and they would show no mercy. I felt hard cocks slapping against my face and ass as they swore they were going to make me sorry I ever agreed to this submissive and cruel treatment. I just egged them on as much as I could it was getting me so fucking horny and ready for what was coming next. Which was rough face fucking and choking on those long thick dicks as well as having my tight virgin ass slowly stretched to accommodate their hard jizzle sticks. I was so completely involved in all the sucking and fucking that before long I lost track of both time and location. I was told latter I had sucked and been fucked for over three hours without a complaint and plenty of arm sticky cum in my mouth face ass and all over my body. I started to cum myself while they all watched and told me I had got what I was asking for. And I looked so satisfied and spent they gave me a n hour break to clean up and prepare for the next round of visitors. This time it was the madam who left and return with several hot sexy women all brandishing strapons and sailors mouths. with a blatant disregard for my feelings or humility. I had to lick and satisfy each of these nasty women before they were allowed to unleash their dildoes on me. it was so fucking hot. after they ladies left I was told to clean myself up for the VIPS. I wondered who and how many of them would be fucking me hard and sloppy. I was surprised to find out it was the husband and wife as they teamed up on me and degraded and belittled me. Promising to bring back some fresh meat in the morning after I was a bit rested up and had time to process what I had just experienced. It was the most intense enjoyable and degrading time in my sexual life. I was begging for the couple to let me come to their town and fuck their friends and coworkers just for the cum of it. In about two weeks I got the invite. It was even better than the first time.

sysper
Jul 30, 2016, 2:10 PM
wow!!

Cyberfun
Jul 31, 2016, 1:10 PM
Mine is to visit a couple or individual I met online at their place. Knowing full well I was going to be dominated. I would be instructed to wear a "T" shirt, cargo shorts and sandals. I would have to have a collar around my neck, nipple clamps with rings, a ball spreader and ringed sound inserted. Upon arrival I would enter the garage through the service door. I would then remove all of my outer clothing and attach a leash to my collar and another one to the ring on my cock. I would then wait silently with my hands behind my back for my session to begin. I would have been instructed to remain naked in the garage no matter whom or what noticed me. Once someone took up a leash and led me away, I would follow silently and do as I was instructed.

Bondage, servicing who I was instructed to service, being fucked multiple times along with using a stim unit on my cock with a probe deep in my ass. Tied to a bench while being spit roasted with cocks, dildos or strapons or whatever my masters wished. Being filmed discreetly, no face pics, while I was being used. These pics and videos would then be posted by me on a website to share as my masters allowed.

devotee
Aug 8, 2016, 12:39 AM
Guest of honor at one of those German (ridiculously big cocks and non stop ejaculation) gangbangs!

roydo
Aug 8, 2016, 3:44 PM
This is a huge fantasy of mine. Although I am not married anymore and my Ex was such a prude. I'd take any mans wife and eat her and suck him with the same results

sysper
Aug 9, 2016, 1:41 AM
right now i just wanna get completely naked & makeout passionately with another guy

altimer23
Aug 9, 2016, 9:02 AM
mine is to go down on a couple as they fuck, lapping at the sloppy mess the make and then be under them while they fuck doggy style and let the cum drip into my mouth, or when he's ready to cum pull it out and put it in my mouth, or just have him cum all over her cunt and ass and them eat it. i used to eat out my ex wife after her boss came in her, the smell and taste was amazing. she had no idea i was aware of her fooling around but i did and looked forward to her 'working late'.

centillini
Aug 9, 2016, 10:11 AM
My main favorite right now, is to have a guy kneeling in front of me, as his wife sits in a chair and plays with herself and directs us both in sucking each other, then she directs us in fucking. be so hot.

sysper
Aug 9, 2016, 10:14 PM
i don't usually go for this but i found it hothttp://66.media.tumblr.com/7cbe60585f7f35a697290292f5aa0009/tumblr_nl3mx16UGR1uoaepoo1_1280.png

curiousonfire
Aug 10, 2016, 5:04 PM
I have so many... I just hope that someday I will get to act on them! (still haven't attempted anything). I'll start with this...

1) Im with a guy, just talking and relaxing. He suggests a massage. Im apprehensive but he convinces me to relax and just enjoy it. What starts out simply as fully dressed and on the couch, leads to him bringing me into his bedroom, where slowly and carefully he undresses me. I lie face down, and he slides on top of me and continues massaging. Between the warm oil and his hot touch I am driven crazy. I can feel his hard-on rubbing against me, as mine is growing and throbbing. By the time he flips me over, I am so hard and he graciously goes down on me. It feels so incredible, I cant control myself. I hold onto his head and slide myself into his wet mouth. I look down and he is stroking himself. I cant stand it anymore, but just as I am about to cum, he flips over onto his back, and pulls me on top of him. I suddenly hesitate, unsure what to do. He looks at me and says "don't think, just fuck me". With that he guides me into his hot hole, and it feels like heaven.

sysper
Nov 13, 2016, 10:11 PM
not really a whole fantasy i have had twinks on my mind lately. i would love to spend the nite with a twink! like a nice college freshman 1st time away from home, his 1st taste of freedom. maybe give him his 1st taste of man on man pleasure, lots of foreplay, lots of kissing. a whole nite of fun maybe even the whole weekend :)

Lookingaround27
Nov 14, 2016, 12:33 AM
I have a few. The couple ones that always make me hard are getting pegged by a couple of gorgeous women. The other is being used by a couple of guys at the same time. I have another of a female "forcing" me go give oral to another guy.

Lookingaround27
Nov 14, 2016, 12:39 AM
1)pegged / having a woman use a strap on, on me.
2) blowing more than 1 guy at the same time
3) a shemale (is that the proper term now a days?)
4) being with a female and male at the same time
5) threesome with 2 girls where they're in charge .

Sammysaid
Nov 14, 2016, 1:14 AM
My fantasy also involves my wife and we start off by me sucking a guy and stop right before he cums, then my wife stands in front of me and I suck her strapon while the guy gets behind me and fucks my ass. The guys pumps my ass until he cums deep in me. Then my wife gets behind me and fucks me hard and deep. Once she's done using me I eat her pussy until she cums. Then we double penetrate my wife until we all cum. This is a true fantasy cuz my wife won't even watch porn.

hung4you
Nov 14, 2016, 5:46 AM
I have lived my fantasy. With hunting season upon us i have a group of like minded buds that's make it a truly a worth while experience. However, i would love to fantasize that i could have all of them weekly instead of once a year.

csreef
Nov 14, 2016, 3:01 PM
I hate to say this, but pretty much, I've lived out my fantasies :suave: Oh well, its good to be me !

foundpuppy
Nov 14, 2016, 3:30 PM
To gather all the women i've had in my life in one place for 48 hours. To think of how willing they were and me, too naive to realize whaI had.

monaohio
Nov 14, 2016, 4:09 PM
mine is to be gang banged for hours. naked in bed with lots of cocks and tons of cum going in my ass. till I can not walk they way I should

cuttin2dachase
Nov 14, 2016, 4:29 PM
I've been blessed and fortunate all my life to have been able to meet women, men and groups of people who shared my sexual fantasies or had similar desires/fantasies. Together, we made them realities. I couldn't have asked for more. Most of them came true when I was a younger man. Now I'm older, 63, and my fantasies are not new or unique ones. They run parallel to and all of them have to do with re-living some of my hottest experiences, except with a different cast of characters. Several stand out. Like the 3somes and 4somes I had with my 1st wife and other men and couples...just substitute another kinky wife/gf for my ex, start meeting new men and couples together and there's a fantasy re-fulfilled. Or meet another Domme wife with an eager bi submissive hubby and help her use and humiliate him all night long while she and I make passionate love in front of him. Those are just examples of things I fantasize about doing again and I could go on and on, but I won't.

My favorite fantasy is a variation/combination of things I've done before combined with my love for sports. I'm a huge sports fan. College and pro football are my fave sports followed closely by baseball, basketball, soccer. I'm also a geek for huge semi-annual or annual events such as Summer/Winter Olympics, World Cup, The Masters golf tournament, US Open, Daytona 500 race etc. In the fantasy, I am at a large, nice private home. I am naked with its owner/host and with 2 other naked bi married men. We are watching football on TV randomly playing with and sucking each others' cocks. We are being served our beer/wine/mixed drinks/hors d-oeuvers by the host's beautiful, sexy slutwife who's wearing sexy and revealing women's things. In addition, there's a hot well-hung masculine man wearing panties, stockings & garters and high heels which match hers. He is helping her serve us. For each quarter of the game....she and he together fuck and suck and service one of us 4 bi guys. They do everything we say as the other 3 watch both the game and the hot action and also play with their cocks or play with the other voyeurs. The halftime treat by the way is the slutwife and sexy houseboy eating and fucking each other as we all watch and play with each other. When the game's over, the 2 other guests leave and I'm left with the host. His slutwife and the houseboy make a delicious meal for us...winecorks pop. Afterwards the houseboy and I are invited to sleep over. The 4 of us have more wild bi sex until late into the night. I awake in the morning to the slutwife sucking my cock as the houseboy sucks her hubby's cock and then they switch up. Then I fuck her again as we watch as the houseboy fuck her hubby. It all ends with a nice breakfast made by the wife and houseboy. I leave for home, hoping we can get together and do it all again sometime !

stockingman
Nov 14, 2016, 11:47 PM
i guess it would be sucking another guy off,while both of us wearing pantyhose.

SilkyHoseLover
Nov 15, 2016, 8:29 AM
i guess it would be sucking another guy off,while both of us wearing pantyhose.
Although I've been fortunate enough to play this one out, it remains something I fantasize about nearly every day! Can't get enough!!!! :):bigrin:

csreef
Nov 15, 2016, 2:49 PM
not really a whole fantasy i have had twinks on my mind lately. i would love to spend the nite with a twink! like a nice college freshman 1st time away from home, his 1st taste of freedom. maybe give him his 1st taste of man on man pleasure, lots of foreplay, lots of kissing. a whole nite of fun maybe even the whole weekend :)

That is not a bad Fantasy....I could go for something like that!

justjackinoff1
Nov 15, 2016, 7:33 PM
I have had this fantasy , I'm naked ,on my knees with my hands tied a group of older men are stroking their cocks as one gets ready to shoot his load , He grabs my head while shoving his cock in my mouth as he starts to cum . I have to take his cum and swallow till he's finished. The next man ready to cum takes his pklace and i have his cum to take and swallow .
I am right there with you fantasy....Id love to suck a bunch in a row....

justjackinoff1
Nov 15, 2016, 7:34 PM
mine is to be gang banged for hours. naked in bed with lots of cocks and tons of cum going in my ass. till I can not walk they way I should

Yes.....just used.....and used and used....full of cum.

man4girlgirl4man
Nov 18, 2016, 8:38 PM
So many fantasies that I love. Seduction, foreplay are in all the best ones.

sysper
Nov 18, 2016, 8:43 PM
mmmm so i see u understand good sex is more than just sex........that's the best kind.....:)
So many fantasies that I love. Seduction, foreplay are in all the best ones.

libra1984
Nov 25, 2016, 7:14 PM
My fantacy, i am torn between the two, i want a group of ppl 5+ men to all fill my ass hole with week old cum, and while all these big cocked men slam their hard meet into me i wrap my lips around that juicy pussy, and what do i do, do i suck do i lick I have a feeling my penis needs to fill at least one of those women countless me work to pump me full of their warm cum...

libra1984
Nov 26, 2016, 12:38 AM
My biggeat fantacy typically revolves around incest, I fantacise about my sisters, my nieces and aunts.
That is all I used to fantacise about, long story short I have found out that I am bi-sexual, now picking new characters to fantacise about, lol I never thought I would fantacise about porking my uncle as his dad is porking me...

Rippi
Jan 9, 2017, 1:51 AM

Hi, My name is Rippi and I'm starting a webcomic about bisexual adventures, I would like to invite you to take a look in my site:

http://www.bigpleasures.com/

So if you have liked the drawings and the story I would like to invite you to subscribe and support my work, I like so much make drawings and stories about bisexual porn and I always thought there is few good material about this theme in the porn world.
Thank you

Big Pleasures by Rippi Sadone

delpark
Jan 9, 2017, 4:16 AM
Rippi
An announcement is fine, but there is no need to hit multiple threads.

Sperm, not spam.

Kylookin4fun
Jan 9, 2017, 6:35 AM
My 3 top fantasies are a threesome MMM a couple sucking his cock clean afterhee fucks her and eating her cream pie last is sex with a shemale

Rippi
Jan 9, 2017, 8:41 PM
Sorry Delparck

I just wanted to spread my project on this forum, it was not my intention to annoy anyone, anyway, I beg your pardon.

max617
Jan 9, 2017, 11:20 PM
to be dressed fully feminine,and be the bottom in a gay 3sum.......would also love to try a M/F couple!

delpark
Jan 10, 2017, 3:29 AM
Rippi

A singular thread with the a title indicating your site would have worked well.

Best of luck in your endeavor.

sysper
Mar 5, 2017, 1:55 AM
i've been having this fantasy for the past few days......i'm on my back blindfolded. 1 guy is making out with me, 2 guys are licking my nipples, 1 guy is sucking my cock, 1 guy is licking my balls, 1 guy is fucking me. so that's 6 guys a bit greedy i know lol. but i think i would love it!

nudehiker4bi
Mar 6, 2017, 6:34 AM
That's a nice fantasy......after sucking them all...then have your ass filled by each one would make the fantasy a dream! LOL!

BIGUY123456
Mar 6, 2017, 12:36 PM
My fantasy is to have another guy fuck my girl while I watch they join. I'd love to watch a bigger cock give her pleasure and her to suck him and cum all over her.

headguy
Mar 8, 2017, 8:00 AM
I have a few fantasies..

1. I'd like to suck off a nice looking young uncut guy.

2 I d like to be sucked off by someone with a pierced tongue.

3. Suck off a nice looking guy after he had fucked wife or gf...

lovtolickit
Mar 8, 2017, 10:38 AM
hi where up st r u i lov to be part of that fanticeee lets make it real btw i am real u can start on me

lovtolickit
Mar 8, 2017, 10:40 AM
can i be that guy

hung4you
Mar 13, 2017, 12:22 PM
Having a group of hung guys showering me with cum. Something about being in the center of a circle having cum shot all over me is my favorite fantasy.

delpark
Mar 13, 2017, 1:47 PM
In no particular order:

Blow a guy while his wife/gf watches and fucks me in the ass with a strap-on.

Being spit roasted

Sucking a man off pool side

Being watched sucking and being fucked

Being a member of a group of guys that meet for uninhibited gay sex on a regular basis

Sex with a transexual, the best of both sexes, tits, dick and cum

delpark

csreef
Mar 14, 2017, 9:27 PM
Ok, I posted this on a thread titled "Bucket List" So here goes :

I find a "barely Legal" Twink, and have my way with him....Come to Daddy...

I find a middle aged mother and her "barely legal" twink son, and have a Triad with them...

Why not : I find a Barely Legal Girl, and have my way with her too . . .

sysper
Mar 19, 2017, 1:55 PM
i know i've said i'm not too interested in cd but.......i've been kinda thinking about cd'ing for a girl, getting made up, undergarments, the whole deal, become the sexiest girl i can for her give her the best lesbian experiance!!! yeah i wanna satisfy her on that level too :) that's 1 reason i like bisexual girls.

csreef
Mar 19, 2017, 4:27 PM
Here is a fantasy (or two) that I think most people on this site have :

1) Bisexual.com gets sold to someone who can upgrade it.
2) Chat gets restored.
3) The trolls that have been making this site less desirable, are banished....
4) This site once again becomes a positive Community....

One can only hope...:flag3:

averagejoe33
Mar 19, 2017, 7:45 PM
My first is to be on my knees in front of the first dick in my face and giving the best blowjob that I am capable of until he unloads in my mouth and I swallow the first load (that's no my own) and then have him help by telling me how it could have been better, then to start over and see if I can make it better..

querty
Mar 20, 2017, 3:59 AM

2) Chat gets restored.

That would be stellar

pole_smoker
Mar 20, 2017, 4:49 AM

2) Chat gets restored.

Never going to happen. Drew makes $$$ from the ads, spammers, etc.

SCOTTIE77772
Mar 23, 2017, 11:25 AM
I have fantasy of having a woman asking me to blow her man and she watches.

SCOTTIE77772
Mar 23, 2017, 4:08 PM
I loved to experience that.

neosexual
Mar 24, 2017, 8:55 PM
I want to be on my knees with my hands tied behind my back and have five men take turns fucking my mouth until they cum in my mouth.

Kylookin4fun
Mar 26, 2017, 2:29 PM
My fantasy is to find a top who will bring my fem side out I want to held feel hius naked body against mine.I want to be kissed make out feel his hard cock against me getting me hot.I want to take his cock in my mouth suck him lick down his shaft suck his balls then work my way back up and suck him until he explodes and fills my mouth with hot cum I'd milk and swalloiw every last drop.Then I'd get him hard again getting down on all foiurs waiting to feel his cock against my ass pussy then enjoy feeling him fucking my pussy making me feel like a woman his balls slapping my ass with each stoke as I tell him how good he feels then beg him to tuhrn me into a woman his woman breed me fill my pussy with your seed make me a woman

MorThan7
Mar 26, 2017, 8:03 PM
I would like to be fucking a woman and then have her husband walk in. He gets a little mad but decides there is nothing he can do except join in. He decides to dominate me so he lubes up and fucks my ass while I'm fucking his wife. When we are all done it comes out that it was all a setup, and the husband and wife planned everything in advance.

BisexualPisces3192
Apr 3, 2017, 1:21 AM
One Of My Fantasies Is To Have A Man Fuck Me In The Ass While I Fuck A Woman, & Me, & Him Cum At The Same Time. My Other Fantasie I For Me To Fuck A Man While He Fucks A Woman, & Both Of Us Cum At The Same Time.

sysper
Apr 4, 2017, 1:17 AM
here's 1 picture of it guess which 1 i am lol 46064

sysper
Apr 4, 2017, 1:21 AM
to be her46065
or her46066
or her46067

sysper
Apr 4, 2017, 2:12 AM
or her 46068love the thought of being tied up tight like that & having a guy fuck the shit out of me, maybe offer me to a couple of his horny friends. i think i could use a nite like that. the thought gives me a smile, & a boner :oh:

csreef
Apr 4, 2017, 9:32 AM
or her 46068love the thought of being tied up tight like that & having a guy fuck the shit out of me, maybe offer me to a couple of his horny friends. i think i could use a nite like that. the thought gives me a smile, & a boner :oh:

Sysper - If you want to find someone to tie you up and make you feel submissive, join Fetlife.com. It is a social networking site for people who are into Bondage ,S&m and just about everything else under the kinky sun...They will have monthly meetings in your local area called "Munches". These are held once a month at a diner or local restaurant, and you can meet other kinky people in a safe Vanilla atmosphere.

cocktamer
Apr 4, 2017, 10:43 AM
I was checking out Craigslist under the category mw4m. They even had very hot sexy photos of themselves. In a few staged poses. The ad read like this... hot sexy horny couple looking to have a submissive bi guy join them in their hotel room for some very hot and nasty dominate sex with a submissive guy who would comply with their every command and order. I was intrigued and becoming harder and thicker as I thought of what they might do to me or force me to do to them. I was invited over for a met and greet along with a few drinks to promote an uninhibited mind and body. Before an hour was up I was so fucking drunk. The husband said he needed to run an errand and that his wife would take good care of me. So i decided to go with it. Once he was gone she told me of how she was going to bathe and shave me. I was thrilled. then when I was all clean she toweled me off and sat me in a chair in front of the vanity mirror. She asked if I had ever crossed dressed before. I told her a bit. She was pleased and brought in the bathroom a suitcase full of trashy slutty garments and some make up that had cum bucket whore written all over it. I asked when her hubby would be back and was this going to please him. She giggled and said oh my yes but I was beginning to imagine he hadn't just gone out on a short errand. and as my suspicions grew I had to ask her and she confirmed the thoughts I was having. She then proceeded to tell me a dirty story of how he was recruiting some drunk horny men with large cocks to join him back in his hotel room for a big surprise. She then told me I was to do exactly as she commanded and not to question or refuse to do anything she wanted me to. Once she had me all whored out she gave me a very thorough enema and put on some super hot porn for me to get inspired by. It was all working just as they had planned. She told me to close my eyes for she had a very hot surprise for me. She went on to say it would make me so fucking horny and hard I would never forget it and would definitely beg for more as I pleaded for more rock hard and throbbing cocks. She tied me up and told me to relax it might sting a bit but I would love it like nothing I had ever experienced before. She blindfolded me and said to relax and she would have me so eager to please big cocks and swallow hot cum. I wasn't sure what she was going to administer to me. nut as I felt the small sting of a needle she was done in a flash and told me to keep watching the nasty videos. So I did before ten minutes were up I had transformed into one of the nasty mouth bitches I could have ever imagined. She said I was doing just as she had wished and just like her husband and her planned. She said this was just one of the many cock sucking whores she would be forcing me to take on the role. I was actually very relaxed and so very hard and couldn't stop thinking of what was to cum. (mainly those big rock hard cocks) her husband had recruited for my servicing and their viewing and directing pleasure. I was so anxious for some big hard cocks to present themselves to my very warm moist lips and wet throat. I was enjoying another one of her stories and suggestions on how I would please these total strangers I didn't even here the front door open quietly and the slammed shut behind all those men who came to use and abuse me for their own sick and perverted pleasures. The wife left me in the dressing room for a few minutes so she could tell the men what they could and could not do to me. Then she came back in and escorted me out and made me walk out and start engaging them in some nasty talk and horny banter. The cope sat down in their special chairs and began to give direction an instructions to me on what to do and how much they knew I was going to enjoy my first blow bang and then ass banging from these horny and very perverted men. The wife instructed me to get on my knees in front of a couple of them and to undress them as if I couldn't wait another minute to have one or more hard cocks in my face and mouth. It wasn't hard pretending for I was as horny and slutty as any hard coked pervert would want from any one. I was finding this uninhibited and deliberate drugging of my mind to allow me to relax and not to be anxious or difficult when it came to following their orders and commands. As the men were unrobed and set drinking and watching the very hot and super nasty porn movies laying on the big screen. I was told to kneel in front of each of them and to lick and suck hard their nice big dicks. They seemed to really respond in a BIG way to my licking sucking and teasing. They would even grab my hair call me humiliating names and force their rock hard dick as far into my mouth as I moaned groaned and enjoyed every inch of every cock. Then it was time for me to take as many of those dicks at once. Jacking them off licking and sucking them to a fevering pitch and when ever my mouth was empty which wasn't often I would antagonize and bait them with the thoughts of using me like the nasty cock sucking cum bucket I was acting like. After some more begging and teasing them One by one they stood up and said I was going to get just what I had been asking for and they would show no mercy. I felt hard cocks slapping against my face and ass as they swore they were going to make me sorry I ever agreed to this submissive and cruel treatment. I just egged them on as much as I could it was getting me so fucking horny and ready for what was coming next. Which was rough face fucking and choking on those long thick dicks as well as having my tight virgin ass slowly stretched to accommodate their hard jizzle sticks. I was so completely involved in all the sucking and fucking that before long I lost track of both time and location. I was told latter I had sucked and been fucked for over three hours without a complaint and plenty of arm sticky cum in my mouth face ass and all over my body. I started to cum myself while they all watched and told me I had got what I was asking for. And I looked so satisfied and spent they gave me a n hour break to clean up and prepare for the next round of visitors. This time it was the madam who left and return with several hot sexy women all brandishing strapons and sailors mouths. with a blatant disregard for my feelings or humility. I had to lick and satisfy each of these nasty women before they were allowed to unleash their dildoes on me. it was so fucking hot. after they ladies left I was told to clean myself up for the VIPS. I wondered who and how many of them would be fucking me hard and sloppy. I was surprised to find out it was the husband and wife as they teamed up on me and degraded and belittled me. Promising to bring back some fresh meat in the morning after I was a bit rested up and had time to process what I had just experienced. It was the most intense enjoyable and degrading time in my sexual life. I was begging for the couple to let me come to their town and fuck their friends and coworkers just for the cum of it. In about two weeks I got the invite. It was even better than the first time.

monaohio
Apr 4, 2017, 1:33 PM
mine is to be gang banged by 6 or 10 guys with big thick cocks and they all cum tons in my ass

earloftexas
Apr 4, 2017, 1:47 PM
I want to suck a guy off while he's getting fucked - that would be so hot!

Believe me, IT IS ! ! ! !

itsnormy
Apr 4, 2017, 1:48 PM
Lay on the floor, 8-10 men lined up each side of me....jack off and spray my body....and then pee to wash it off.....just something simple.....*S*

earloftexas
Apr 4, 2017, 4:54 PM
http://blog-imgs-85.fc2.com/t/a/k/takamabo0911/20160228090540941.gif
http://toprealmen.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/photo-Anal-BDSM-Gay-Hot-649775721.jpg

I have done the top position many times with different buddies, but I have never like to be tied up ! !

sysper
Apr 5, 2017, 9:16 PM
thanks for this. feeling submissive is not really the main thing i'm looking for but it would be something i would like to explore. of course trusting the other person or people would matter so much more. i'll look into this!
Sysper - If you want to find someone to tie you up and make you feel submissive, join Fetlife.com. It is a social networking site for people who are into Bondage ,S&m and just about everything else under the kinky sun...They will have monthly meetings in your local area called "Munches". These are held once a month at a diner or local restaurant, and you can meet other kinky people in a safe Vanilla atmosphere.

csreef
Apr 5, 2017, 9:57 PM
thanks for this. feeling submissive is not really the main thing i'm looking for but it would be something i would like to explore. of course trusting the other person or people would matter so much more. i'll look into this! Good luck & bottoms up !

MatthewJoseph
Apr 8, 2017, 7:42 AM
Enjoy the widest collection of anal fucking sex videos at collection of the best porn.

Itakeit
Apr 9, 2017, 3:55 PM
I want to be sucked off while being long dicked

OlderBC1
Apr 9, 2017, 9:33 PM
I wanna get on my knees with my wife, while we pull his pants down and totally share sucking and licking his stiffening dick. then we both suck/lick one of his balls at the same time...slobbering ourt way back up the thick shaft of his beautiful dick to the head where we both lick and suck it...

Robin Black
Apr 12, 2017, 6:20 PM
Mine takes place when to go into my doctor's office for a physical. I am told to drop my pants and underwear and bend over the examining table, as I have many times before, only this time the doctor says that the exam will require me to remain perfectly still, so my hands are fixed with straps to the sides of the table. I can move my head up enough to look into a mirror, and as I am watching, the doctor lowers his own slacks and underwear, and I can see he has a rigid erection. The next thing I know, instead of the usual probing finger, he is slowly but firmly driving his hard member into my helpless bottom. He asks if I like it, but I am embarrassed and say "no," but he ignores me, and continues to fuck me as hard and fast as he can, grinning and laughing as he does. Of course, the faster he goes, the more aroused I become, until eventually I am crying and begging him to fuck me harder. Finally, I hear the gutteral noises that tell me he has started ejaculating inside my rectum. When he finally begins to soften and withdraw, I can see in the mirror that he has a little camera mounted on a tripod and has been filming the whole thing. While I watch, he zooms the lens in to get a close-up of his semen draining out of my anus.

Jimmy Splash
Apr 12, 2017, 11:48 PM
To be salad tossed, rimmed and sucked for my first EVER bisexual experience! And then to reciprocate the act on the willing and hung gentleman. I am still waiting for this to happen!

plainguy
Apr 13, 2017, 1:04 AM
Mostly to suck a nice shaved cut cock and have my cock sucked maybe some mutual handjobs, I won't rule out anal as some things I read make me so hard, but mostly sucking a cock and swallowing cum

Clancy
Apr 13, 2017, 4:52 AM
That does sound good. I was actually expecting this but,I have had a doctor put not only one but two fingers up my ass...He told me the same thing. Drop my pants bend over the table and grip the other side. I was having an exam because I puked black stuff up. Anyway at this point nothing was ever in my ass so I figured it would hurt...boy was I wrong! He got his fingers up in me as far as they would go and started moving them around in my ass...I thought to myself...oh wow this feels kinda good..when he started to slide them out it felt better. I didn't want him to stop I wanted him to keep going in and out. That was really the very first thing I had in my ass another guys fingers! I remembered how strangely good it felt so I started doing it and then I switched to more rounded things I have been doing it since but I don't like the burning feel of dildos and vibrators. Hope the real cock feels better! They are definitely getting checked for disease before I do bareback and let them cum in me!

Clancy
Apr 13, 2017, 7:39 AM
Man I can agree with you on that! I would also duck one and let one fuck me! I seen a video where both tranny and guy fuck each others ass at the same time! That was very cool! The guy was on his back and the tranny was facing away from him and the tranny put dudes cock up her ass and her dick was pointed down and went into his ass..very interesting! I would also love to find a hermaphrodite! You could go back and fourth licking pussy and cock! Two in one!

Clancy
Apr 13, 2017, 7:50 AM
If I was the guy getting my dick sucked I would be sucking the one being fucked or while the one sucking cock is being fucked,if it was me doing the fucking would be jacking the one I'm fucking off til the cock shot cum!

BiGuyInHouston
Apr 16, 2017, 12:01 AM
To have 4 or 5 men run a train on me while on all fours.

thirstyfellow
Apr 19, 2017, 11:59 AM
I seem to have MMF threesome fucklicking fantasies these days. So I end up spending the weekend at a married friend's house. They're both bi and horny. The rule is as soon as I walk in everyone drops their clothes to the floor and stays naked for the weekend. Among other fun stuff, I end up on my back on the bed and she climbs on my face, moving to a 69 and grinding me with her sopping wet pussy. We get each other in a lather and then he slides into her pussy from behind. I'm so close that his balls slide across my face and I have a tongue feast from his sack all the way up his shaft to his knob as he comes out of her, and I get to tongue her labia all the way up to her clitoris and back again. When he finally blows is load, I get a facefull, I lick him clean and suck the last drops out of him, and then she lowers herself back on my face and we thrash about for another ten minutes until I've eaten most of the juice she can feed me and she's had a couple more orgasms, maybe enough to start squirting. Maybe watersports if we're still insane with lust. Just keep me in the line of fire!

stonebow
May 23, 2017, 10:07 PM
These days, mostly to have the guy I've been chatting and sexting with for years finally fuck me! I met 'D' on a gay dating site about five years ago. For one reason or another, with the exception of a single coffee date, we've never hooked up. He recently introduced me to a fuckbud of his and after we chatted a while 'B' invited me over to his place and we had a hot session. We've done that a couple times now so even though I've only known 'B' for a short time, I've had more sex with him than with 'D'....the one I've known longer....lol. Something about that seems just so odd I feel I need to set it right.....sort of a "you should dance with the guy that brought you", kinda thing, I suppose....:) So anyway, now that I've had the pleasure of doing 'B'....a threeway with him and 'D' is all I can think about!

sysper
May 24, 2017, 12:22 AM
These days, mostly to have the guy I've been chatting and sexting with for years finally fuck me! I met 'D' on a gay dating site about five years ago. For one reason or another, with the exception of a single coffee date, we've never hooked up. He recently introduced me to a fuckbud of his and after we chatted a while 'B' invited me over to his place and we had a hot session. We've done that a couple times now so even though I've only known 'B' for a short time, I've had more sex with him than with 'D'....the one I've known longer....lol. Something about that seems just so odd I feel I need to set it right.....sort of a "you should dance with the guy that brought you", kinda thing, I suppose....:) So anyway, now that I've had the pleasure of doing 'B'....a threeway with him and 'D' is all I can think about!sometimes it just happens that way, u meet someone that was really meant to get u to meet someone else. it's good u made a friend either way & get to do fun things with. though i do hope u can arrange the 3sum with both! maybe that's what is really meant to happen. when it does we want details! well at least i want details lol.

mr bill
May 24, 2017, 12:29 AM
mine is to be magicaly trans formed into a girl and fucked till i pass out.
or just to be treated like a lady that i want to be and then fucked til i pass out

sysper
May 24, 2017, 12:52 AM
i use to fantasize once in awhile when i was younger i was a girl & passed around from guy to guy. but that will never happen. if anything i guess i'll have to settle for being a guy who gets passed around from guy to guy lol
mine is to be magicaly trans formed into a girl and fucked till i pass out.
or just to be treated like a lady that i want to be and then fucked til i pass out

al_atlanta
May 24, 2017, 2:59 AM
Making a guy's wife pregnant while he watches close and cups my balls to feel me shoot my load. Then when I roll over suck the last drops out then eat her. Then suck me hard to pump her again. This is a hard one to make real...

Prosound16
May 24, 2017, 7:21 AM
Be used as a cum slut by guys n women
Gangbang by 15+ guys with +8" cocks and 2in the ass while sucking on 1
And a few others that most people dont like to talk or hear about

Shelby57
May 26, 2017, 1:59 PM
Others have already posted the same thought but I fantasize about seeing just how many guys, and how much cum, I can take.

MtnMan
May 27, 2017, 1:59 AM
Same as 1ebguy . . . came close to it once and really, really want to get it right next time!

pole_smoker
May 27, 2017, 3:25 AM
Be used as a cum slut by guys n women
Gangbang by 15+ guys with +8" cocks and 2in the ass while sucking on 1
And a few others that most people dont like to talk or hear about
What are the other fantasies,that you believe most people don't like to talk or hear about?

rajones
May 27, 2017, 5:16 AM
Dick in my ass and pussy in my face. Do both separately often but never at the same time.

darkeyes
May 28, 2017, 5:14 AM
I recently made the mistake of discussing a fantasy with one work colleague about another.. super-gob told the object of the fantasy in exaggerated detail and any hope I may have had disappeared down the plug'ole.... silly me...

al_atlanta
May 28, 2017, 8:31 PM
I wanna get on my knees with my wife, while we pull his pants down and totally share sucking and licking his stiffening dick. then we both suck/lick one of his balls at the same time...slobbering ourt way back up the thick shaft of his beautiful dick to the head where we both lick and suck it...
Loved the times I joined a couple like this...got me rock hard for giving her a long, hard ride.

csreef
May 28, 2017, 9:32 PM

WOW !

Prosound16
May 29, 2017, 8:15 AM
What are the other fantasies,that you believe most people don't like to talk or hear about?

Beast

thickneasy
May 29, 2017, 4:03 PM
Making a video of me taking two cocks

curmwm57
May 31, 2017, 7:48 AM
Think the main fantasy that stands out for me is to be in a 69 with my wife while a guy fucks her while I am eating her pussy and sticks his cock in my mouth lets me finish him off.

69luvr
May 31, 2017, 2:25 PM
I want to suck a pretty cross dresser until he cums.

eager4cum
Jun 1, 2017, 8:31 AM
I would love to have a tranny suck me off but let my cum shoot on her cock so that I could then suck on her cock and get my cum and her cum in my mouth at the same time.

csreef
Jun 2, 2017, 4:50 PM
Yes, I would like there to be people who post on this site to post about things that would benefit our community, and not like the crap that is up now....:soapbox:

oldoralman
Jun 5, 2017, 11:08 AM
My fantasy is simple I want my wife or the other guys wife watch me suck his cock to completion a number of times and watch me get a good ass fucking by him.

MikeC
Jun 6, 2017, 6:59 AM
One of my unfulfilled fantasies is to suck on a rock hard cock immediately after it pulls out of a warm, wet pussy, then have him go back inside her so I can do it again.

MikeC
Jun 6, 2017, 7:10 AM
Another fantasy of mine is to be naked in a 69 with another guy while a room full of naked people (men and women) watch us, with some of them gently passing their hands along our backs and butts in encouragement. A nice round of applause after we both cum and swallow each other's loads brings a smile to both of our faces, and we kiss as others begin to do the same in various combinations.

sysper
Jun 6, 2017, 7:15 AM
mike c i like how u think :)

csreef
Jun 6, 2017, 8:36 AM
Hmmm, that sounds interesting. . .
Another fantasy of mine is to be naked in a 69 with another guy while a room full of naked people (men and women) watch us, with some of them gently passing their hands along our backs and butts in encouragement. A nice round of applause after we both cum and swallow each other's loads brings a smile to both of our faces, and we kiss as others begin to do the same in various combinations.

DMercator
Jun 6, 2017, 9:00 AM
Just a quick few in a long list...

1. Bi MMF with a married couple. Love sharing a wife and love sharing a cock.

2. Having an experienced gay couple invite me into their bed and the three of us play in every combination.

3. Years ago my wife had an affair with a young missionary. As much as the affair hurt at the time, I always wanted to watch her giving him a blow job and then fuck him while he was fucking her. Loved the idea of cumming in his ass as he came in my wife's pussy. (I suspect he would have liked that as well)

Prosound16
Jun 8, 2017, 7:35 AM
Just a quick few in a long list...

1. Bi MMF with a married couple. Love sharing a wife and love sharing a cock.

2. Having an experienced gay couple invite me into their bed and the three of us play in every combination.

3. Years ago my wife had an affair with a young missionary. As much as the affair hurt at the time, I always wanted to watch her giving him a blow job and then fuck him while he was fucking her. Loved the idea of cumming in his ass as he came in my wife's pussy. (I suspect he would have liked that as well)

Your last one sound hot it be something i would have done

69luvr
Jun 8, 2017, 2:26 PM
Id luv to suck two cross dressers at once and each has natural tits.!

Shelby57
Jun 8, 2017, 9:33 PM
I fantasize about being able to pass as a woman and spending the afternoon getting ready for a date with my man; nails, hair, make-over, etc. All the details so I can be perfect for him.
He would take me out for dinner at a very nice restaurant, treating me like his little princess; opening doors, holding my chair, all the things a gentleman does for a lady.
After dinner we would go back to his place where he would begin to seduce me; kissing me ever so gently and caressing my body with his hands and lips. I would do the same for him as we slowly undress each other.
When we were completely naked, I would take his cock and make it the sole focus of my attention, fondling, at first, then kissing and licking and sucking. Working my way up and down his rock hard shaft; taking his cock deep into my throat, teasing the tip with my tongue and then sucking his balls working diligently to keep him just short of cumming for as long as I can. He would then explode into my mouth and down my throat. I would play with his cum, showing it to him and rolling it around in my mouth before I swallowed. I would then take his cock and squeeze out that last delicious drop of cum licking it gently with the tip of my tongue. I would continue to fondle and caress his cock getting him ready for round two while he sucked me to climax.
After I came and when he was hard again, I would lube his cock and prepare my ass to be fucked like a cheap whore. While he is fucking me the door wold open and he would surprise me with a gift, a few, two or three or four, of his friends who would quickly undress and present their cocks to me to be sucked.
They would then take their turns, first in my mouth and then, once my lover had filled me with his cum, in my ass.
One after the other, my lover and his friends would take turns cumming in my mouth and then in my ass until they were all spent and there was no more cum to be had.
The friends would leave me and my lover alone where we would fall asleep in each others arms.
In the morning, we would wake up and make out for a few minutes before I relieve his morning wood with a quick blow job. We would shower together where he would fuck me in the ass one more time. We would get dressed, me as his girl again, and he would take me home where he would walk me to my door and kiss me passionately before he left for his day. I would watch him drive away with a smile on my face that would not fade for quite a while.

snowcrazee
Jun 11, 2017, 3:54 AM
1: Climbing on top of a well hung, large breasted shemale, and riding every inch of her cock Until she thoroughly saturates my ass with her hot cum. 2: Get down on my knees in the shower and give the guy who just plowed my ass all night an unforgettable blowjob. 3: Spend an entire day in bed with previously mentioned shemale and previously mentioned guy, taking turns playing out as many positions as we can think of where all three of us are constantly being satisfied and satisfying another at the same time. Hell we can make it even more interesting and add a hot female into the mix.

sysper
Oct 10, 2017, 11:27 PM
this sounds pretty fun for a fantasy I'm going to Dominate you - m4m (https://buffalo.craigslist.org/cas/d/im-going-to-dominate-you-m4m/6308770266.html)

Toad82
Oct 13, 2017, 3:43 AM
Too many to list. If anyone is on FetLife.com and wants to know, ask me. I may share my profile.

likitisplit
Oct 13, 2017, 11:15 PM
two males together feeling me, me feeling them, have me do both as the other fingers me, both finger me together and both have me please both together do both heads same time.

xp243
Oct 17, 2017, 9:16 AM
To get fucked in my ass and suck another guy and they both cum in me at the same time

Sexy1971
Oct 17, 2017, 6:17 PM

Absolutely my favorite

Sexy1971
Oct 17, 2017, 6:18 PM
Think the main fantasy that stands out for me is to be in a 69 with my wife while a guy fucks her while I am eating her pussy and sticks his cock in my mouth lets me finish him off.

Fuck yes

Hector
Oct 25, 2017, 8:15 AM
my fantasies, it is bend over (doggy style) and have not less than four guys in line to fuck me raw until they all cum deep inside me.

Shelby57
Oct 25, 2017, 1:45 PM
My realistic fantasy is a fwb situation where I get to trade oral and get fucked a couple times a month(or more)

My unrealistic fantasy is to meet up with a gay couple. They take me home and we play. The room is dark and I get to bottom for both of them, in turn and at the same time. As the night progresses, I marvel at their stamina. We go for hours with their cocks in my mouth and in my ass over and over again. Finally, I collapse completely used; cum dripping from my ass, covering my face and filling my stomach. I lay there for a while and when I get up to clean myself up to leave, I discover there were not just two, but a dozen men there and I had been used by them all; most of them more than once.

dutch0927
Oct 25, 2017, 2:25 PM
Mine involves me showering in a large shower room with a bunch of guys. Just as soon as i lather up my face and can’t see, someone puts their arms around me and grabs my dick with a soapy hand. I feel other hands all over me and they are taking turns jacking me off. I beg them to stop but they keep going. The guy holding me from the back starts to get hard against my butt, and soon i feel a soapy finger lubing up my ass. At first, I try to keep my legs together tightly. But the more they jack me off the hornier I get. I find myself being bent forward and to keep my balance I spread my legs. Then, I feel his soapy cock head at my anus. I’m almost ready to cum and am bent in half when I feel another cock being forced into my mouth. “Oh yeah, he likes it,” someone says. About that time i start to cum with big strings of semen going everywhere. The guy behind me grunts and slams hard into my butt as I feel him fill me up. I almost choke as the guy in front holds my head tight against his groin as he cums down my throat. I hear others cumming too all around me. I’m left on the shower floor as they leave.

sysper
Oct 25, 2017, 6:38 PM
common theme seems to be getting fucked by multiple guys. just an observation definately not complaining......or avoiding the thought......:bigrin::oh:

George51
Oct 28, 2017, 6:35 PM
It is a good one too. And like others, I have plenty of fantasies.

Currently, the one on my mind is being naked outdoors, on my hands and knees
as an equally naked man, with a huge cock, pushes his meat into my ass. No thought
for my pleasure, only for his own. Being used by some guy, me moaning as he pumps his
cock into my needy ass.

monaohio
Oct 30, 2017, 12:07 PM
having two big tick cocks fucking my hole and both cum at same time with the three of us naked

sysper
Jan 26, 2018, 10:51 PM
a bisexual hippie orgy, 1 of those jams kinda like bonaroo but obviiously more underground lol. in a field out in the middle of nowhere so the cops don't bother us. couple of good jam bands to help us dance & groove. plenty of weed :) 100's or 1000's of mostly young hippies, naked or wearing something that helps them celebrate there sexuality. guys all doing everything between outright fucking & sucking, & just touching each other casually enjoying each other's touch like it's natural. watching girls do the same & taking delite in seeing them excite each other in such a beautifull way like only a girl can ever know. the guys & the girls mixing togather to provide a balance to each other's sexual energies swirling togather to make the joy out of this world! 1 big circle of groovy sexy fun. or if u find someone u really like, go off in the bushes alone & do each other's thing :) a big freeforall where everyone throws away there inhibitions & lets themselves enjoy each other without labels or much explanation either.

Blmbiguy
Jan 30, 2018, 2:52 PM
Be the center of attention in a gangbang. Pretty well sums it up.

sysper
Jan 30, 2018, 7:35 PM
sounds hot in a group of other males. sounds hot in a group of other females too! or mixed! :)
Be the center of attention in a gangbang. Pretty well sums it up.

lancer525
Feb 9, 2018, 10:43 PM
I'd just like to find a likeable, safe guy, with a reasonable-sized package who lives within 20 miles, and would let me blow him once in a while...

querty
Feb 10, 2018, 1:24 PM
I'd just like to find a likeable, safe guy, with a reasonable-sized package who lives within 20 miles, and would let me blow him once in a while...

Exactly!!!

Biappeal
Feb 10, 2018, 2:03 PM
I have many! One of my favorites is finding another bisexusl married man around my age. Someone who has realized thry are bi/gay for some time but have not acted on their desires. When we connected we start to explore each other so intensely that we satisfy years of homosexual desires and needs.

lancer525
Feb 10, 2018, 9:20 PM
Exactly!!!

Thanks. It sounds better than "I fantasize about being able to get it up like when I was 20"

Hahahahahaha.....

Wes1123
Feb 10, 2018, 10:04 PM
I would love to be with a real man, a man with a hairy chest and a big thick cock. I would lick his armpits and suck his tits and the his dick until he comes and fills my mouth up.....