PDA

View Full Version : Drew, who is Suzzy777?

mrplayfuluk
Aug 21, 2006, 7:45 PM
I received this odd email from someone called Suzzy777. Did anyone else get this and whats is it all about?

By her name it says she's banned....

Hello,
Kind regards, I am suzzy,tall,slim,fair,and a very good looking girl that loves travelling and dancing, a student,that loves to be loved,kindly permit my contacting you through this medium I am compelled to contact you via this medium for obvious reasons which you will understand when we discuss details of my proposition.Pls i will like you to reply to me through
my mail address suzzyx004 at y/a/h/o/o dot c/o/m so that we will know each
other very well,i am looking forward to your positive confirmation to enable us
have an important discussion then we will start from there which will include my introduction,i will send my pics later.my address is suzzyx004@yahoo.com
Thanks and God bless,
suzzy
suzzyx004@yahoo.com

canuckotter
Aug 21, 2006, 9:05 PM
lol... Looks like the start of a Nigerian money scam to me. :)

The Cheshire Cat
Aug 21, 2006, 9:07 PM
my husband got one -sounded fishy to me too. I told him not to open it and just deleted it. :eek:

littlerayofsunshine
Aug 21, 2006, 9:32 PM
Oh man she sounds hot! Thanks for her email addy.. HAHA. Hell to the Naw!

I got one similar from a guy in africa on this site. Seems like the trolls may have made their way through the ranks.

CountryLover
Aug 21, 2006, 11:02 PM
Darlin' you have just been hit by a spam bot :) Delete Delete Delete...and if you answer it, you get what you deserve!

taz67156
Aug 21, 2006, 11:05 PM
I'd say you might just delete it unless you want to find out who it really is but I don't think its worth the waste of time to figure out unless that person emails you again.

mrplayfuluk
Aug 22, 2006, 5:48 AM
don't worry I figured out what it was.... i just wondered if I was the only one.
And even though she/ it was banned, how it got through... the use of English is awful which is the give away.

Michael623
Aug 22, 2006, 6:15 AM
I got the same message from her

trip1
Aug 22, 2006, 6:31 AM
Wouldn't touch that mail with a 10ft pole! Run, Block, Delete is the safe move.

anne27
Aug 22, 2006, 8:07 AM
*waves* oh yeah, here too. I've gotten a couple like that recently. The spam gods must be bored. :rolleyes:

essxguy
Aug 22, 2006, 1:13 PM
Yes, from the way the wording is, it sounds like a 419 scam from Africa - usually Nigeria. Some of them are pretty ingenious. I would imagine that if she lures someone 'she' will want to meet but can't because she needs a little money up front or she will have an offer which is too good to be true (and it will be) There are a couple of good websites where poeple get their own back on the scammers. www.419eater.com (USA site) or www.scambuster419.co.uk. Both make entertaining reading! :bigrin:

Boogie2u
Aug 22, 2006, 1:52 PM
aawww god im so dim, i must remember to write "SUCKER" on my forehead, and do you know, for a minute i thought someone might be interested in me lol! DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!