PDA

View Full Version : Cock cage

BiTexasGuy85
Nov 20, 2015, 11:32 AM
Does anyone have experience with cock cages? Recently I've been finding myself interested in them. I CONSTANTLY get hard at work/gym and maybe this would be something to detour my erections. Any ideas for a starter cage? Any help would be appreciated

1ebguy
Nov 20, 2015, 12:42 PM
I wear a Rikers cage currently I like it, I have also worn a silicone device. The silicone device makes your cock and balls sit away from your body farther than the Rikers. I want a steel cage next. I love being locked up, I'm leaking constantly and aroused, even better that I don't have the key, my Domme holds it and I can't get out. I've been locked since May, only getting out to clean and shave.

rrunnz
Nov 20, 2015, 1:55 PM
Go look on Amazon there are quite a selection to choose from and all price ranges.

BiTexasGuy85
Nov 23, 2015, 11:13 AM
Thanks for the advice. I've seen tons on Amazon I just wanted some personal opinions Amazon just sells shit their feedback isn't all that great

Nauti Rogue
Nov 24, 2015, 6:56 AM
My wife had planned a weekend trip with a boyfriend for the first time. I was so turned on by the thought of her being with him all by herself for an entire weekend that I just knew I'd spend the weekend at home imagining what he was doing to her. There was no way that I'd do anything but spend that whole weekend jacking off to the fantasies of him fucking her and her sliding his throbbing cock into her dripping pussy, but I didn't want to end up wasting myself before she returned for me to reclaim her. I voluntarily bought myself a cage from KoalaSwim.com with the intent that I would lock myself up before she left and I would send the keys with her.

Unfortunately, the weekend never happened. His work schedule changed and they had to cancel. Regardless, in checking out the cage since then, I've found it (and several others that I've bought to experiment with) to be extremely uncomfortable.

It seems that if the cage is comfortable, it's so unsecure that it can easily be removed without unlocking it. If it's tight enough to be secure, then it all but cuts off the blood flow to the balls.

I've seen that there are companies out there that make high-end cages that are custom-fitted, but they're expensive and you have to travel to them for the fitting or go through some complicated process of measuring yourself with no warranty that your measurements will result in a comfortable cage.

As this was a voluntary experiment and the initial spark for it hasn't come to happen... yet, I've put my cock cage search on hold.