PDA

View Full Version : How to meet lovers?

n1024
Nov 19, 2015, 7:24 AM
I have just cross dressed in my favourite lingerie and a dress, and am feeling horny. I want cum in my mouth and a dick (or two) fucking me, but what is the best way to meet people?

Can anyone recommend good dating sites for casual sex? .. there are a lot of rip off sites out there.

thanks.

bikurinpa
Nov 19, 2015, 6:02 PM
[Can anyone recommend good dating sites for casual sex? .. there are a lot of rip off sites out there.

thanks.[/QUOTE]
There is none! Your chances are much better finding someone in person and hoping by pure dumb luck a conversation goes in that direction. I tried all the sites and all was no repliers, pic collectors , game players and bull shippers. No one serious. I even tried the so called free sites that have to pay for membership to do anything, they have so many abandoned profiles from people who thought it was FREE, then made a profile and found out they can do nothing, cant send or reply to anyone so they abandoned it. Lots dead profiles!

Hypersexual11
Nov 19, 2015, 9:21 PM
Put an ad in craigslist. Be VERY specific in what you are looking for. Ask for a specific word in the subject of replies. Ask for it in the body of the ad, not the first or last sentence. When receiving replies, delete all that do not have that word in the subject line. When reading replies, immediately delete all notes that show they did not read your ad. Go through the few that met your expectations, reply to all of them. A lot of guys say "No endless e-mails". I think you can build some trust through a few emails. It's easier to open up. Anyway, then it's easy to see who you want to try and meet. Meet with no pressure but the opportunity to play. Like a coffee shop close to your place. Try not to get frustrated. I never place ads but have replied and probably meet one guy out of 10 that show interest. Low odds. Keep trying and have low expectations.

n1024
Nov 20, 2015, 6:53 AM
Great advice - thanks.

cuttin2dachase
Nov 20, 2015, 5:38 PM
Most lovers start out as friends or acquaintances. Even some friends with benefits become long term sexual lovers and never desire to live together or be together frequently. Some want sexual lovers, some want emotional lovers, some want both. Make it clear up front and be honest as to what kind of lover you seek so that there are no misunderstandings or false hopes/expectations.

Oztrich
Nov 22, 2015, 5:54 PM
I have been fortunate finding the right kind of partners. Even lately. Two in a supermarket, one through silver daddies and one I has a LTR with. He was here yesterday, and is the only man I would consider no holds barred sex with. And THAT takes a very high level of trust!

whispering
Nov 22, 2015, 10:46 PM
There are some good crossdressing sites, such as crossdressers.com, that have chat rooms (tgtalk.com). Silverdaddies has a pretty good group. Craigslist is a mixed bag, and I would go with Hypersexual11's advice to be VERY specific in what you are sincerely looking for--honest and clear. If you say you're looking for a regular lover, or married or something other than a one-night stand, that helps. And you can also say that you want to chat and meet first, and that would weed out the most horny. I put up an add for discreet married men who wanted a regular cocksucker, and I got some really good responses.

bikurinpa
Nov 23, 2015, 4:40 AM
I have been fortunate finding the right kind of partners. Even lately. Two in a supermarket, one through silver daddies and one I has a LTR with. He was here yesterday, and is the only man I would consider no holds barred sex with. And THAT takes a very high level of trust!
How did you meet 2 in a supermarket?

annalucy
Dec 10, 2015, 1:24 PM
I would go with Hypersexual11's advice to be VERY specific in what you are sincerely looking for--honest and clear. If you say you're looking for a regular lover, or married or something other than a one-night stand, that helps. And you can also say that you want to chat and meet first, and that would weed out the most horny. I put up an add for discreet married men who wanted a regular cocksucker, and I got some really good responses.How does a man transform into a sexy girl or even a living rubber doll? We make it possible! The extremely realistic skin tone of the silicone enables a very authentic

http://www.feminization.us?ref=mdna

DerrekCooke2
Dec 10, 2015, 1:36 PM
Craigslist. I also used Adam4Adam. It's a site for gay guys to hook up but I met someone off that site after talking to him online and on the phone.