PDA

View Full Version : Another Chat site

WhiteCanary
Nov 17, 2015, 2:37 AM
I am on http://social.mysecretchoice.com/ or http://mysecretchoice.com/talk/ please feel free to join me if you like I would like to see yall there take care

oliveanddark
Nov 17, 2015, 8:36 AM
thanks for the tip, just joined.

WhiteCanary
Nov 17, 2015, 7:46 PM
anytime

PamelaBiPantyboy
Nov 18, 2015, 3:54 PM
hmmmmmm ... . Something smells fishy in Denmark

havefun529
Nov 18, 2015, 4:41 PM
Or in CA. Fucking Trolls!!

pole_smoker
Nov 18, 2015, 6:59 PM
So you joined this site just to spam your silly site that nobody cares about? :rolleyes:

PamelaBiPantyboy
Nov 18, 2015, 9:33 PM
It is my belief that the owners/operators of My Secret Choice hacked Bisexual.com; Or had it done for them.

WhiteCanary
Nov 19, 2015, 1:13 AM
I was just trying to be nice and help people. I am sorry for trying to be nice. I really don't care where you chat. I just like everybody here. If you have yahoo chat. You can hit me up with yahoo if you don't like that site.

vengful-tenkatsu
Nov 19, 2015, 1:49 AM
seems to me panty boy and others are the trolls the way he spams pictures in that

taste-the-rainbow
Nov 19, 2015, 2:59 AM
It is my belief that the owners/operators of My Secret Choice hacked Bisexual.com; Or had it done for them. oh wow are you that dim

taste-the-rainbow
Nov 19, 2015, 3:00 AM
hmmmmmm ... . Something smells fishy in Denmark
maybe chance you smell your own stench ya ass troll

taste-the-rainbow
Nov 19, 2015, 3:03 AM
well let me say this she was trying to help your sorry ungrateful people so take your fishy smelling ass else where if you dont like it lump it

void()
Nov 19, 2015, 3:45 AM
It is my belief that the owners/operators of My Secret Choice hacked Bisexual.com; Or had it done for them.

It would be nice to be capable of laughing. Unfortunately, I'm incapable of it upon reading this.

void()
Nov 19, 2015, 3:52 AM
oh wow are you that dim

They also believe Linux is more insecure than Windows, and claim having been a mainframe operator for thirty years. From my understanding mainframes used Unix. Linux is in part a clone of Unix. Seems logical a mainframe operator would know that, or at least have better awareness of Open Source software. Although your summation of dim seems apt.

pole_smoker
Nov 19, 2015, 1:13 PM
seems to me panty boy and others are the trolls the way he spams pictures in that
LMAO who do you think you're kidding? You're a troll.

PamelaBiPantyboy
Nov 19, 2015, 1:44 PM
I was a main-frame operator, not a programmer. Most of my work was in Main Frame Dos. I learned on an IBM 350, expanded with a power spooler. An operator runs and maintains the hardware Partitions disk stacks , O just printing off a large job 3rd shift. We would set the flelds to print a run o forms.I am not going to try and explain further. I am really decent people, and no troll. I shant try to explain that any further either. I don't want to say that most of my adversaries here are well beneath me, but this reality is self evident. You rally against me because I am right. I am not interested in Sand-Box Politics, or high-school cliquery.

pole_smoker
Nov 19, 2015, 1:53 PM
I was a main-frame operator, not a programmer. Most of my work was in Main Frame Dos. I learned on an IBM 350, expanded with a power spooler. An operator runs and maintains the hardware Partitions disk stacks , O just printing off a large job 3rd shift. We would set the flelds to print a run o forms.I am not going to try and explain further. I am really decent people, and no troll. I shant try to explain that any further either. I don't want to say that most of my adversaries here are well beneath me, but this reality is self evident. You rally against me because I am right. I am not interested in Sand-Box Politics, or high-school cliquery.
Well said. Void is also below you but he's severely mentally ill.

PamelaBiPantyboy
Nov 19, 2015, 3:45 PM
TYSVM for your honesty and candor Taste; It sure made an impression.

charles-smythe
Nov 19, 2015, 8:54 PM
It is my belief that the owners/operators of My Secret Choice hacked Bisexual.com; Or had it done for them. What could they possibly gain hacking bisexual.com?...all they have to do is sign up…FYI: I’m a member of bisexual.com & both of the mysecret sites…

void()
Nov 20, 2015, 6:18 AM
You rally against me because I am right. I am not interested in Sand-Box Politics, or high-school cliquery.

DOS froze a version of Unix to use as proprietary for IBM & Microsoft. Then Microsoft could not keep abreast of Unix, the programmers they hired were put onto the job lacking training, lacking incentive. Used to talk with one who did a lot of work 'under the hood' for the NT series of Windows, he explained a lot and also give me a 'heads up' as to what was coming. Dos eventually was dropped from Windows, or at least so they said. They use some Posix compliant version of it now for a command shell interpreter.

Maintaining partitions? Oh wow, that sounds really difficult. Linux uses fscheck and a few other fs (file system) type of programs to do that. It also uses journaling file systems. What you call the stacks the Linux system dubs the heap.

I rally against you? Not really. I see what you present. I see it is wrong. I say as much. Fact is fact.

Politics? Wow. Go enjoy a nice long walk there. I am so far from politics you would have to first explain it to 100 other monkeys for it to make sense to me.

High school clique? Yeah, again go take a walk, maybe even in the rain. I've very few people here I call friends, fewer still off the web I do. There is no clique. People come. People go. Me and my friends talk about everything and nothing under the sun. We invite others into our conversations.

Clique? Wow, I am so lost. You're so very wrong. And you keep being, which limits my opinion of you as someone acting stupid. Fine, if you want to choose stupidity, live with it. I'm through talking to you. I do not cure stupidity, do not confront it. Sure, I'll point out facts and call a spade a spade but there's no need for anything more.

Have a good one, whatever you choose.

PamelaBiPantyboy
Nov 20, 2015, 1:43 PM
Void - You are calling me a liar. I do not appreciate that. I was an operator before there was Microsoft, or Windows. Most of what I learned and did is obsolete now. Large computing departments have been replaced with LANs and a core Tower. You did some research to reply to me, but are actually clueless, as your reply is nonsense. I am done responding to you.

void()
Nov 20, 2015, 3:38 PM
Void - You are calling me a liar. ... Most of what I learned and did is obsolete now.

Void - You are calling me a liar.

No. I said the ideas you were presenting appeared stupid to me.

Most of what I learned and did is obsolete now.

Right there you explain it all. I say Open Source software is as secure as what you did back then. You not having knowledge, experience with anything new and/or Open Source are flailing against it being secure. I ultimately realize both approaches are as secure as they can be. Neither one is 100% secure. But obviously you're stuck thinking the older, antiquated methods are somehow more secure.

So, no, I did not call you liar. I said your ideas seemed/appeared stupid to me. You took it personal when there was no personal attack involved at all. I was responding to the ideas you had and you presented. You became adversarial and defensive of what you just admitted are out dated ideas. Still going to cling to them? If so, that's all on you and do not say I'm calling you liar. I am saying old out dated ideas are stupid. I say the same regarding the ideas of scarcity, money. I think both are stupid ideas. So what? We all can think as we choose about ideas.

You're being adversarial was also a bit stupid. You putting words in mouth is stupid too. I did not call you a liar. I said the ideas you presented were stupid. You may think some ideas I present are stupid. So what? But if you want to stay out of joint over it, it's all on you.